Bad and................ good? 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, but where are you taking me?” Yoona bite her lower lips and boringly stared at the girl.

“Can you please, at least tell me where are we going?”

“Why do you hate me?”

“What did I do?”

“Answer me.”


.
.
.
.

 

“I will show you what the real world really is, so you’ll realize by yourself how miserable your life will be, if you will continue playing innocent.” Yoona responded not looking at the girl.

“I’m maybe innocent but I’m not stupid.”

“Really? Then why are you being stupid now? Asking useless questions when you already know the answer? Stupid people doesn’t mean they’re crazy, they are just somehow like you, INNOCENT.”
“You hate me because I’m innocent. What a valid reason!”

“Now you know how to be sarcastic. You’re improving.”

“Why? Being polite and respectful doesn’t always mean they are stupid and being innocent is not a sin, just so you know.”


“Innocent people has no room in this cruel world. You’ll see late----”

Seohyun eyes widen looking at Yoona lying down in the ground, Yoona groan and slowly push herself up but the attacker smash his gun again in Yoona’s face.

“HELP...HE---LL--PP---” Seohyun shouted, the assaulter smirk and look at the injured girl.

“BOO.” The guy mumbled and ran away. Seohyun kneeled down, “This isn’t funny at all. If this is your way to show me everything, you are crazy.” Seohyun cried hard.

“Yoong?” Seohyun look up and saw Hyoyeon rushing towards the injured girl.

“Yoong, Yoong, damn it. Who did this?” Hyoyeon shouted while carefully wiping off the blood in Yoona’s face.

“Unnie...” Nicole hug the crying girl while worriedly staring at the injured girl.

“Let’s bring her to the hospital.” Hyoyeon punch the floor and stood up. Looking around while breathing heavily.

“I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU.” She shouted and carry Yoona in a bridal style.

“Yoong, stay with me. We’ll go home now.” Hyoyeon softly whispered and press her lips against Yoona’s bleeding forehead.

“Are you crazy? Bring her to the hospital.” Nicole butted in. Hyoyeon stop in her track and face Nicole.

“Go home. I’ll take care of my sister.” Hyoyeon coldly stated, Nicole sigh and drag Seohyun away from Hyoyeon.

“No, wait. Is this kind of a joke? She told me, she will show me the real world. Then all of sudden a guy pop out and beat her to death. If you can hear me, I HATE YOU.” Seohyun angrily ranted, Nicole hug the younger girl tightly while glaring at the other girls.

Hyoyeon scoff while shaking her head. “My sister is not crazy to do this to herself, tsk.. stupid. My sister hate you coz she saw herself before in you. Nothing personal but if you hate her for trying to show you the real world then good luck and I know, she also hate you. Now, go home coz I can’t take care of you two. I hope this is the last time we’ll ever meet again.” With that said, Hyoyeon turn around and started walking away, leaving Nicole and Seohyun behind. Seohyun wipe her tears away while Hyoyeon’s statements still lingers in her confused mind.

“Let’s go Seo, those guys that beat Yoona might still be here.” Nicole nervously look around then again drag the younger girl.


--------------------------------

 


Pakk...

Pakkk...

Pakkk...

“DRAG ME AGAIN AND I’LL BURY YOU ALIVE.”

Yuri ruffled her hair out of frustration while the girl in front of her is looking at her with piercing eyes.

“Why I ended up here with you?” Yuri roared.

“STUPID AS ALWAYS, YOU CALL ME AND I’M A FREAKING IDIOT TO OBEDIENTLY COME TO YOU.” Yuri frown hearing Jessica’s responds just then she remember why she called the blonde girl’s name.

Flashback...

“Yul can you pls..pls...call my partner?” Yoona pleaded while showing her irresistible puppy eyes. Yuri push away Yoona’s angelic face.

“What’s her name?” Yoona grin and whispered her partners name. As a good sister, Yuri called out Yoona’s partners name loudly then a few minutes past the fire alarm was heard. Looking at the crowed Yuri grab the girl’s hand beside her and run, dragging an unknown girl out in the store.

End of flashback...


“Damn you Yoong. Why did I fall for that?” Yuri curse herself.

After calming herself, Yuri scan the place they are in and realize they are now in a park.

“Better hide now.” Yuri mumbled and once again scan the place they are in.

“You know where your house right? Now, go home and bang your head in the floor.” Yuri exclaim then walk away.

“Excuse me? How dare you talk to me like that.” Jessica pull Yuri and roughly turn the tan girl to face her.

“Can we argue some other time? I promise you, I’ll spend my whole day to argue with you but right now isn’t the right time. Now, shush and go home.”

“In your disgusting dream, who do you think you are? And why the hell would I’ll listen to you? I’m not going anywhere, knowing your ignorant, stupid and idiot, I don’t want to get blame by your father and earn a year of lectures and nagging from my parents.”

“Stupid and Idiot is the same thing moron. Oh,now I got it. You just want to spend time alone with me, right baby? (Yuri flick her tongue loudly then continue) You fall for me that easily? I can’t blame you though, with my overflowing charms and my handsome face but I hate to say this but I need to. You’re not my type.” Jessica raise her both eye brows then stared at Yuri for a whole minute.

 Few minutes has past Jessica realize what the tan girl said but Yuri is already few feet away from her. Forcing herself to walk faster and pulled Yuri to stop the latter from walking away.

“I hate you, I honestly do. Don’t call me Baby. And FYI, you are not my type and will never will.So better stop fantasizing. You are so disgusting.”

“Disgusting my . Can you just go home?”

“My feet are eager to walk away from you but just to remind you, we ask your dad personally and if something happen to you. I’m dead. So don’t act  nor think that I want to stay here with you.” Jessica retaliated and sat on the near bench. Yuri look at the stubborn blonde girl then shake her head.

Knowing the blonde girl will never leave her alone, Yuri look around to find a good spot to hide but it seems like she’s got nowhere to go coz right now, Yuri realize that they are now surrounded by Byung hun’s men.

“Run.” Yuri softly exclaim, pulling the blonde girl up but the blonde girl shook her hands off and stood straight in her spot. A gesture that she will never move nor run away.

“FYI, I never run in my entire life, never, never and keep this in your stinky stupid mind, most importantly never with you.” Yuri look at Jessica in disbelief then mumbled incoherent words.

“Want me to tour you girls around?” A tall and well toned guy appeared, showing off his charming smile. Yuri eyed the guy and thought the said guy isn’t one of Byung hun’s men coz the guy is wearing casual attire but her suspicions was blown in the air in that instant when the men wearing black suit is now surrounding them.

“Let’s go!” Yuri muttered and pull Jessica away but the latter is being stubborn, as the blonde girl shook Yuri’s hands off her own and glared at the tan girl. Yuri look down for a second then coldly face the newly acquainted guy.

“I’m sorry for being rude. Ok Taecyeon. Come with us.” The latter  once again beamed his charming smile.

“What an ugly name. We’re fine, now leave us alone.” Yuri coldly responded.

“Oh, I wasn’t asking. Take them.” Yuri pull Jessica behind her and face the all the men.

“What’s going on?” Jessica tightly hold Yuri’s shirt. Yuri ready herself to fight but unfortunately she was out numbered and was successfully drag in the black car.

As the men push the two girls in the back seat, Jessica scooted near Yuri, seeking for comfort but she got nothing from the tan girl coz right now Yuri is keeping her distance and was busy planning silently while studying the men’s body language.

“What’s going on?” Jessica softly and shakily ask.

“What do you think? Going to another shopping mall?” Jessica glared at the sarcastic girl and distance herself away from the tan girl.

“This isn’t my fault. I didn’t know this guys are lunatic and wanted to kidnapped us.” Jessica retaliated while Yuri just scoff and look at the guys up front again.

“As if you know anything.” Yuri mumbled, insulting the blonde girl. Jessica use her shoulder and bump it towards Yuri’s own and kick the tan girl’s legs.

“I never run in my entire life. Never, never, never... I will never run, especially with you.” Yuri mimic Jessica’s expression and tone. Jessica kick Yuri’s legs a couple of times but Yuri just let the blonde girl do her thing while she eyed the road they on right now.

“So what are your names?” Taecyeon turn his head to face the girls in the back seat.

“What do you want?” Jessica conceited. Taecyeon smirk and look at Yuri.

“Your girlfriend is feisty. I like girls like that, guess we have the same taste in girls.” Jessica frown and eyed Taecyeon in disgust.

“I’m surprise to know that. I thought you’re gay.” Yuri assertively responded, Taecyeon mouth slightly open. 

Jessica is left dumbfounded and confused, she look at Yuri but the said girl is locking her eyes to Taecyeon while the guy just let out a sarcastic chuckle and went back to his positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter