It's you..after all.........12

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days had pass. Yuri sat at her bed eyes locked at the sun rise, this scene use to put a smile in her face but now? she can't even force a fake smile while looking at the beautiful scenery. Everything she saw right now is nothing to Yuri. She lightly turn her head to her right to have a clear view but her eyes caught something, her reflection in the glass window. A deep frown draws in her forehead, her eyes are red,puffy and lifeless.Yuri cocked her eyebrows and grab the wine glass in her side table and throw it directly to the glass window. The window shattered into tiny pieces. Lying back to her bed, Yuri loudly sigh. She can’t sleep and she keep on asking how did all of this happen. Going through everything, she wonders how come she were not able to even back her brother up.  Where were she that time? What’s she’s doing that is more important than her brother? Some questions doesn’t make sense but for Yuri it is, it makes sense coz her brother is gone now. Her brother died alone. Pushing herslef up, Yuri lifelessly walk out in her room then glance at her brother's room. Going through Jiyong’s room, instead of crying Yuri vented her agony and anger in her mini gym. Shouting at the top of her lungs until no more voice came out.

The door bell rang, Yuri look up and wipe off the sweat tickling her eyes. Taking a deep breathe, Yuri walk out in her mini gym and answer the door.

“Hi I’m Brian. Jiyong told me if anything happens to him, I'll give my report to you. Your brother ask me a favor to check on someone. Taeyang told me what happen, I’m so sorry for your lose.”

Yuri frown and eyed the brown envelope Brian is holding.

“Come in.”

Yuri invited the man inside her house. After settling in the living room, Yuri intently eyeing the man.

“When did he ask you to investigate someone?”

“Day after he arrives here.” Yuri brows furrowed while nodding her head..

“Who?”

“Jung Sooyeon, a.k.a Jessica Jung.”

“What? Why?”

Yuri is totally taken aback. Why would her brother hire someone to investigate Jessica? What’s so special with Jessica that her brother have to go through that deep when he just meet the latter? A deep frown drawn in Yuri’s forehead. Why?. 

“Just read my report and you will know.”

A loud sigh escape from Brian’s lips after seeing Yuri’s blank face. He chuckle lightly knowing where or to whom he always see that kind of expression.

“Jiyong as you know is very protective to you. He wanted to know everything about the people around you except for Taeyeon. He just wanted you to be safe Yuri. I’m sorry again for your lose.”

Brian responded and handed the envelope and apologically eyed the tan girl.

“How come I didn’t know you?”

“If you do, you’ll know I’ve been following you, your whole life and running background checks on all the people you hang out with, even your flings.”

Yuri flick her tongue loudly and toss the envelope in the center table.Looking at the said guy, it seems like the latter knows more than she does.

“Choi Siwon, tell me about him. I’ve only heard his name from my brother but never seen him. Tell me all you know about him and don’t try lying to me.”

“Yuri---”

“Yul, call me Yul.”

“Okay, Yul listen to me. When they get Siwon you will know ---”

“I am not playing here Brian. The only thing I know about Siwon is my brothers vivid fan/ enemy. Tell me everything you know.” Yuri strictly ordered, roughly smashing her gun in the table. Brian chuckle lightly once again, he clearly see Jiyong in Yuri right now. Sniffing loudly and blow a lum sum of air, Brian rolled his eyes up to keep his tears where it suppose to be.

“Choi Siwon’s father is the person who killed your parents Yul. Jiyong found that one out and return the favor to Choi’s family. He killed Siwon’s parents in front of Siwon out of rage. He knows sooner or later Siwon will go after him that’s why Jiyong’s making sure the people around you aren’t connected to Siwon.”

“We promise no secrets..( Yuri chuckle..) now its so overwhelming to know all of this..and you.”

“We keep secrets to protect our love ones Yul, Jiyong can’t risk your safety coz you are all he have.”

Yuri cover then rough rake her hair. “Yeah,sure, here I am alone.” Yuri sarcastically responded.

“Please don’t feel you are alone coz we are here. Jiyong is good friend of mine. You have your borther’s gang, Taeyeon, Taeyeon’s parents---”

“What you know about my parents?” Yuri cut the man, not in the mood to hear all those repeatedly narrations about having those people around her.

Brian took a deep breaths then squeeze his cold hands.

“Your dad and Siwon’s dad are partners. They have a huge underground business before then your father decided to part ways and wanted to live a normal life with his family but Siwon’s dad took it the opposite way.”

“Did oppa know about my dad’s secret business?”

“Yes, that’s why he easily got into that kind of business.”

Yuri buried her face against her palms and ask Brian to leave now. Too much information for today that it drain all her energy. After Brian left, Yuri went back to her room and open the top drawer.

Grabbing her coat, Yuri hurriedly left her house and drove to her brother’s hide out. 

“Boss?”

“Take Donghae out.” The man bow his head before leaving the tan girl. Walking to the nearest room, Yuri sat in a chair. Processing everything she got after everything happen.

“Boss.”

Yuri look up and saw Donghae tied up in a post. She can see how weak the guy is now but she can never let this guy to die just like that. She ask the men around the room to give the weak man something to eat. After Donghae ate, Yuri step forward to face the latter.

“Tell me about Siwon!”

Donghae sigh and look straight in Yuri’s eyes. He’s too tired and all beaten up, all he wants now is to be free from here. And the only think he has in mind is to do whatever Yuri or her gang ask.

“(Cough) What do you wanna know?”

“Everything. His Job, when did you meet, his family, girlfriend. Everything and don’t ever try to lie to me.” Yuri tightly squeeze Donghae’s jaw.

“I’ve known Siwon a couple of years ago. My friend introduce me to him. We started hanging out and become close. He always help me and all. He admire Tiffany when he first saw her with Jessica but Jessica told him Tiffany is not available anymore. Siwon didn’t care and persuade Tiffany but Tiffany made it clear to him that he has no chance to her. He stop for awhile, after that he then plan to set Taeyeon up instead but please, I am not apart of his plan, I just know about it coz he mentioned it to me.” Donghae stop narrating after hearing a soft growl.

“So that was him.” Yuri softly mumbled. Donghae nodded in response.

Looking at the guy, Yuri slowly put the pieces together now. 2 years ago, Taeyeon receive a message that Tiffany is in danger so Yuri and Taeyeon geared up not letting Jiyong know. They headed up to the said place and realize it was trap. They call for back up, while waiting, Taeyeon and Yuri  fought for their lives but they were out numbered that time,luckily Jiyong’s men came and was able to help the two girls out. Yuri was badly hurt and almost cost her life and that’s the time Jiyong kicked Yuri and Taeyeon out in the group. 

Shaking her head to gather herself, Yuri mumbled,  “Go on.”


“After that we didn’t really talk that much coz he said he’ll fly to china. He just came back for months ago that’s why I was able to ask his help on getting Jessica back.” Donghae ended his narration.

“Does he have family? Girlfriend? or relatives?”

“As far as I know, he doesn’t have anyone.”

Yuri stood up. “You plan this all along Siwon. I got it.” Yuri chanted in her mind and turn around to face Donghae. Throwing a straight punch towards the weak man, Yuri then loudly growl.

“This is just the beginning Lee Donghae.” Yuri angrily mumbled and glance to her side where some men standing.

“Take him back to his grave, I’ll come back anytime soon. Make sure he’s alive.” Yuri ordered and walk out but stop and turn around.

 

Bang..

 

 

Yuri shot Donghae’s not injured leg and kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter