Loving the imperfect you 8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica eyed the tan girl, Yuri innocently mouth “What?”

“Yah, that was rude. She didn’t do anything wrong and where were you?” Jessica exclaimed as she cross her arms against her chest.

Taking a deep breathe, Yuri then walk back towards her girlfriend.


“I just want to be alone with you.” She lied. Jessica giggle and cup Yuri’s face then realizes something as she push the tan girl’s face away.

“I am mad at you!”

“Why?”

“Hmmm..” Jessica crossed her arms once again against her chest and turn her face away.

“I’m sorry you woke up alone. I had surgeries yersterday and I’m on off now. How are you feeling?”

Yuri scope the grumpy and pouting blonde girl then laid on her lap.

“I was so worried babe.” Yuri whispered and tighten her hug around her woman. Jessica lean her head on Yuri’s chest then bolted out remembering Yuri gotten beaten up too.

“How are you? Ow..look at your lips.” Jessica worriedly caress Yuri’s cut on the lips then poke Yuri’s chest.

“I’m fine babe, don’t worry. I miss you so much.” Yuri whispered.

“I miss you too..”

“Have you eaten?”

Jessica shook her head, Yuri hissed softly then put Jessica back on the bed and excuse herself to buy some foods.

Yuri went back with foods on her hand.

“Babe I want to feed you this time.” Yuri announce and lovingly smiled at the blonde girl.

Jessica beamed her most sweetest smile then shook her head.

“Take a quick shower, I know you’re very tired. And I love feeding you so just let me okay?” She said as she gestured Yuri to put the foods on the side table. Yuri sigh in defeat then did what Jessica told her to do.

Coming out in the shower fresh, Yuri then settled herself beside the blonde girl.

“Let’s eat. AAhh..” Jessica grab the first scoop and feed Yuri.

“You have to eat more babe.” Yuri muttered with mouth filled with food.

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full Dr. Kwon.” She then giggle seeing serious look of the tan girl. She then caress Yuri’s cheeks then peck Yuri’s pressed lips.

“Anyway, Se Kyung mention about your daddy. Did something happened?”

Yuri wipe off Jessica’s frown on its forehead and snuggle at Jessica’s neck.

“Nothing happened Babe, please don’t worry okay?” Yuri whispered and press her lips on Jessica’s forehead.

“Hmm..open your mouth.”

After eating, Yuri once again scope Jessica like a baby and carefully laid on top of her.

“Thank you for fighting so hard babe.”

“I’m sorry for making you worry.”

“Hmm..I love you.”

Jessica muffled her squeal as she deeply buried her maroon face against Yuri’s chest.

“What’s that?” Jessica ears perk up following the baby crying sound. Yuri smiled looking at her curious woman.

“I love you Babe.” Yuri once again blurted out her feelings. Jessica stop looking around and face the smiling tan girl. Caressing the tan girl’s cheeks lovingly, she responded too using the sweetest soft voice she have.

“Yul?”

“Hmm...you like kids?”

“It’s okay.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why?”

“So you’re okay us having kids?” Jessica shyly ask then bit her lower lip.

“Ahh,no. All I want is you.”

“What? Why?”

“Because you’re all I need.”

“Yul, be serious.”

“Why? You want us to have kids?”

“Of course!”

Yuri sternly eyeing the blonde girl then pull the blonde back into her arms.

“Let’s think about it after your illness Babe.”

“Fine, but we will talk about it okay?”

Yuri once again look down meeting Jessica’s piercing glares. The blonde girl is indeed serious. Yuri sigh then nod her head in responds.

“Babe, let’s sleep. I’m so tired.”

Jessica hummed in responds then took off Yuri’s arms off her then moved up, as she softly guided Yuri’s head over her chest. The tan girl routine to sleep is to listen to Jessica’s gurgling, and heart murmurs.

“Sleep now Yul. I love you.” Jessica kiss Yuri’s crown and the latter responded by pressing her lips on Jessica’s chest. And it didn’t took a long time, Yuri drifted off to her dreamland.

 

Two days past, Jessica is still confined in the hospital while Yuri took a couple of days off so she can take care of the blonde girl.

“Dr. Kwon, Dr. Han wants to talk to you.”

Yuri frown then glance at the sleeping blonde girl.

“Tell her I’ll be there.” Yuri responded then close the door. Lovingly staring at the sleeping figure, Yuri sigh sadly. She felt useless, as she can’t even help the blonde girl. She is just like what she used to be, the person that watch and stays in the corner waiting for something to happen by itself. Shaking her head, Yuri then stood up and decided to talk to the director now and go from there.

“Dr. Han, Dr. Kwon is here now..”

“Let her in.”

Yuri scoff loudly, while eyeing the director with so much disappointments.

“I thought you wanted to see me. I guess its Mrs. Lee who wanted to see me.” Yuri chanted then stood in front of the two women.

“What you need this time Se Kyung?”

“Dr. Han?” Se Kyung called out and raise her left eye brow. The said Doctor nod her head and left the duo alone.

“You definitely wrap a tight leash over your dogs Se Kyung. I’m impress.”

“You have a sharp tongue now but still talk non sense Kwon Yuri.”

Yuri chuckle sarcastically then raise her both hands on the mid air.

“What do you want?”

“Me? Or it’s you that need my help.”

“Nah, you will be the least person that I’ll ask help to.”

“Really? Coz, I don’t know, but I can get a heart for your girl toy.”

Yuri eyes went blood cold then slam her hands on the desk in front of her.

“I’m trying to help here, Yuri..but you know it comes with a price.”

Yuri shook her head in disbelief, stood up straight then step back as she eyed the other woman from head to toe. Her anger is overflowing but she has to control herself. 

“What’s going on with you Se Kyung?”

Se Kyung chuckle softly then comfortably sat down on the swivel chair.

“I came here to make you an offer. I’m not forcing you, think about it. It will save your girl toy Yuri.”

“Yeah? Why would I take it?”

“Why? Are you gonna ask your daddy? Then what?”

“Hmm..so what do you want?”

Se Kyung clearly showed her smirk as she face the tan girl.

“Simple....Be my puppy, a good puppy that will do whatever I want!”

Yuri chuckle loudly then turn around, as she walk towards the door then left without saying a single word towards the other woman.

Walking back to where her woman is, Yuri took a sweet minute before opening the door. After seeing the blonde girl is still asleep. She grab her phone and texted Dr. Park.

“Dara, how far is Jessica on the list?”

“Yul, she still far. We can have other options Yul to buy us time. We can do heart catheterization to clear up all the clogs in the heart or we can do VAD.”

“Yeah, but it will not guarantee that the time that we got doing those options is enough until we get to have the new heart. Is it?”

“Yul, let’s do it one at time. We’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter