Bitter sweet memories 7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jessica walk towards Yuri’s bed and with a unexplainable urge she hug Yuri again, so tight afraid to lose the tan girl again. She was mad, really mad thinking about the two girls she just meet. Looking at the expressions and eyes of those girls, Jessica is sure that those two have something for Yuri. It’s her first time to feel like she wanted to pounce, drag, punch and slam their faces in the wall or floor. Skin those girls alive. Jealous, yeah, she wanted to eat those girls alive or squeeze in their little brains that Yuri is already taken.

 Feeling Yuri’s warmth Jessica’s hatred started to cool down and was replace with longing. Longing for Yuri’s attention, Yuri’s love, Yuri’s care, just Yuri alone.

Gathering all her strength Yuri push Jessica away. Yuri sat up straight and look at the crying girl who’s now hugging herself locking her gaze in the floor. After the dreadful hug, Yuri was able to free herself. The tan girl is shock seeing Jessica’s reaction, it’s so not the Jessica she knew. The Jessica she’s seeing right now is very fragile and weak, the total opposite of the Jessica she grow up with.

“Jessica why are you crying?” Jessica look up to face Yuri and wipe her tears away.

“I’m so happy to see you and I miss you so much. Can I, can I hug you again?” Yuri look at the blonde girl in disbelief, everything she’s seeing right now seems like a dream. Jessica is begging for a hug? Wow that’s new.

“Come on Jessica, let’s cut the chase. Did Daddy (Mr. Jung) force you again?” Jessica shook her head and without Yuri’s permission Jessica hug the tan girl again and let her tears fall once again. Sniffing Yuri’s scent, feeling Yuri’s warmth and hearing Yuri’s heart beat against her own makes Jessica happy like she catch a glimpse of heaven. She misses Yuri so much that she doesn’t want to let go afraid Yuri will be gone again.

“Jessica we need to talk. What do you want? You’re not planning to take away my daughter right? I’m doing my best to restore my strength so I can take care of Yoona again.” Yuri push Jessica enough to meet the blonde girl’s eyes. Jessica shake her head furiously while wiping her tears.

“No.. No Yuri. I did a huge mistake, I ignore and hated you and worst I tried to disown our daughter but that was before. I realize what I pushed away is the one I really wanted.” Yuri was dumbfounded, still trying to process what Jessica just said.

Jessica grab Yuri’s hand and put in her chest.

“Yuri, I’m so sorry. I know sorry is not enough for what I did before but I was hoping you can somehow forgive me. I'm begging you Yuri please…(sobs) please forgive me.” Jessica broke down, holding Yuri’s hands tight. Yuri felt like her tongue is tied up and her mind stop functioning. She can’t find the right words to say and her tongue isn’t helping at all. She just watch Jessica crying her heart out. This is the first time she have seen the blonde girl broke down in tears and shows how fragile and weak she is.

“So so---(sobs) sorry…(sobs) please…Please..(sobs louder) forgive me..” Jessica pleaded again looking directly at Yuri’s blank eyes.

“What do you want?” Yuri nonchalantly ask, Jessica sniff first before gulping large amount of saliva then face Yuri. Jessica make sure that their eyes are connected so that she’ll be able to convey her true intention not only through words but through her eyes as well. After all they said, lips can lie but never the eyes.

“Second chance. Please give me second chance. I want to make it up to you, I want to be honest to you. I want you to see the real me.” Jessica carefully blurted while locking her eyes against Yuri’s own.

“I know you Jessica.” Yuri responded and beam a bitter smile. Jessica shook her head in responds. With her shaking hands, Jessica reach out to cup Yuri’s face. “The Jessica who loves you. The Jessica who is scared to admit her feeling for you and the weak Jessica who only needs you.” Yuri is taken aback. “What just happen?” Yuri chanted and look at Jessica soaked face.

“Wow, I can’t believe you have that side. Which is really unbelievable.” Yuri mockingly chuckle.

“I deserve that. I know. Before I was scared and confuse. I can’t love you coz you are my best friend and you are a girl. One of the reasons why I wanted to be away from you but unfortunately it just made everything worst coz every day I misses you. I know it’s hard to swallow everything I said, I’ll beg you over and over again for forgiveness and for a second chance. I want to make it up to you.” Jessica responded.

“What?” Yuri ask, confusedly eyeing the blonde girl. Jessica sweetly smile at Yuri as a responds.

“Jessica no need to make it up to me. And what happen before is already in the past, let’s forget about it---“

“I know what’s done is done and I cannot undone it but please let me make it up to you. Please, I'm begging you give me another chance. I want to rebuild our family. Please…” Yuri look away as she heave deeply. Jessica seems like a new person now while she’s physically unstable, struggling to regain her strength.

“I don’t know..” Jessica press her lips tight and nod her head understanding what Yuri meant. She stood up and grab the brown envelope in her bag.

“I didn’t sign this paper. When I read the heading of this document, it’s like my heart was stab with a sharp knife a couple of times. Then they told me you died and I feel like I died too. I know what you’re feeling right now. I didn’t expect you will forgive me that easily. I hate myself too for being so stupid for pushing you away and realize I need and love you now. All I’m asking is a second chance, a chance to correct my mistakes, a chance to have you back in my life.” Jessica softly and carefully exclaim. Yuri look at Jessica, trying to figure out if the blonde girl is telling the truth.

Jessica take off her necklace, Yuri saw the heart pendant along with a ring that Yuri’s sure and can’t be wrong it is their wedding ring. Jessica take off the ring and slowly putting it back where it should be, in her ring finger. Smiling sweetly at Yuri, Jessica showed the ring perfectly fit in her finger and kiss the ring.

“Never did this ring leave my chest Yul, I put it where my heart is. And from now on, I’ll wear this again coz I have reasons now and everything is clear to me, it’s you that I needed. You and our Yoona.”

“You’re making things complicated Jessica. All I wanted right now is to know if you wanted to take my baby away from me and why are you dragging Yoona in our mess? If you’re planning on playing around please spear my daughter, she’s innocent Jessica.” Yuri coldly exclaim making Jessica to tremble in fear. Squeezing her hands to contain her fears, Jessica bite her lower lips before responding.

“I'm not playing around Yul and don’t have any intention of taking Yoona away from you. All I wanted is to have you back and Yoona in my life. I mess up, I admit it, but please believe me when I say that I need you and Yoona in my life. That’s why I'm begging for forgiveness and asking you for another chance.” Jessica explained again, hoping Yuri will understand. The tan girl bite her nails and look at the picture frame in the side table. Jessica followed Yuri’s gaze and smile widely. It’s Yoona’s picture. The little girl is smiling widely, showing all her little teeth.

“I want to fix everything Yul, please let me.” Jessica mumbled and sat at the edge of Yuri’s bed.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Jessica heave and look up in the ceiling.

“I broke up with him. I'm so desperate to be free, free from my parents grip and free from yours. I’m stupid. Yuri I love you, I really do. Please let me show it to you.” Jessica slowly scoot closer to Yuri, the tan girl just watch Jessica moving closer to her while the blonde girl’s hands grab her own and squeeze it tight.

“I.. I don’t know Jessica. I'm---“

Jessica put her fingers in Yuri’s lips stopping the tan girl from talking.

“Give me a chance. Just let me.” Jessica pleaded putting Yuris’ hands over her chest. Pressing her lips tight, Yuri nod her head weakly. Jessica jump and hug Yuri, thanking the tan girl again and again while letting her tears fall. This time, this tears she shed is because she’s happy, really happy.

“Don’t misunderstand. We’re not together, I'm just letting you do whatever you want as long my daughter is ok that’s all I wanted.” Yuri explain but it didn’t change Jessica’s expression. The blonde girl nod her head happily and hug the tan girl again.

“Are you hungry? I have foods here. Jjajangmyun and omurice” Jessica joyfully exclaim, grabbing the paper bag sitting in the table. After preparing the said dishes Jessica went back, sitting in Yuri’s bed facing the tan girl. Yuri was about to grab the plate but Jessica stop the tan girl.

“Let me. I’ll feed you.” Yuri frown and shook her head, doesn’t like what the blonde girl is planning to do.

“Jessica I can eat on my own. I'm not as useless as you think. I can eat on my own.”

“Hmm..” Jessica hummed, more like whining. Jessica’s confidence boasted up after Yuri give her a second chance. Yuri’s cold tone can never break Jessica’s courage to win her back now.

Yuri press her temples and sternly eyeing the blonde girl but it seems like it has a different effect on Jessica coz the blonde girl pout cutely while showing her puppy eyes.

“Stop it.” Yuri irritatingly mumbled.

“I want to feed you. And I didn’t think you’re useless at all. I just want to do this. I thought you gonna let me do whatever I want to do?” Yuri look at the blonde girl on disbelief.

“Seriously?” Yuri ask and earn a nod from the blonde girl.

“I'm not going to eat then.” Yuri exclaim and lay down in her bed. Jessica put the plate in the side table and look at the mad girl.

“Ok, you can eat now.” Jessica submissively surrendered. Yuri pull her body up and grab the plate and started eating. Yuri was starving since she woke up, so there’s no time to play hard to get.

Feeling someone looking at her, Yuri look up and meet Jessica’s admiring eyes.

“You should eat too and don’t you know it’s rude to stare at people who’s eating?” Jessica grab some napkin and wipe Yuri’s lips. Yuri froze for a second then pull her face away from Jessica.

“I already ate. Me and our baby.” Jessica responded shortly. The blonde girl stood up and started cleaning Yuri’s room. Yuri look at Jessica then to her daughter’s picture.

“How is she?” Jessica stop from cleaning and look at Yuri.

“She’s doing great. She misses you so much and kept on bagging me to see you. Can I bring her here tomorrow?” Yuri stop eating and look at her daughter’s picture.

“Soon.” Yuri whispered but Jessica heard her. The blonde girl walk towards Yuri, sensing Yuri’s inferiorities and insecurities Jessica wanted to sway all Yuri’s negative thoughts.

“She loves you so much Yul and misses you a lot. I know you miss her too. Tomorrow I’ll bring our baby here.” Yuri glared at Jessica and put the plate roughly in the side table.

“I can’t see her, not in this condition. I don’t want my daughter to see me in this horrible state.” Yuri shouted, Jessica got scared and step back.

“You can leave now.” Jessica shook her head, walk closer again to Yuri and cup the tan girl’s face.

“Don’t touch me.” Yuri push Jessica’s hands off her face.

“ok.” Jessica raise her hands in the air, letting Yuri see she won’t touch her again.

“I’m going to stay here. I can’t leave you here alone, not anymore. And Yuri, Yoona and I will never see you like a useless and a helpless woman. We know how strong you are and never doubt you. Your daughter loves you so much, remember that.” Jessica mumbled trying to convince the stubborn girl. Yuri ignore Jessica and laid down in her bed, burying her face in her pillow with her headphones on.

Knock..knock..

Jessica frown and look at the door then look back at Yuri who seems like doesn’t hear someone is knocking in the door coz the tan girl is still burying her face in her pillow. Jessica smile and put down Yuri’s coat in the couch and walk towards the door and open it.

“Yes?” Jessica coldly exclaim.

“Yuri has an appointment with me. So we need some time alone and if you don’t have any idea just get out in this room and go somewhere else.” Jessica scoff and glared at the girl in front of her.

“What are you actually? A doctor? Hmm.. no, you don’t look like one. A janitor maybe?” The girl sarcastically smile and look at Jessica from head to toe.

“I’m a professional and I won’t go down to your level girl. I'm Yuri’s psychologist just so you know.” Jessica playfully cover her wide open mouth and smugly flip her hair.

“Psychologist? Me? Low level?” Jessica gritted her teeth, trying hard controlling herself. She didn’t know why but the first time she saw this girl and the other girl earlier feel like she found her long lost enemies.

“Wow. You’re so nice though coz instead of my husbands’ going to your office it’s you who’s coming to her room. My Yuri is really special huh. But correct me if I’m wrong, a good wife should be there always in their husbands side right? The wife should also be a part of your so called therapy, so that the wife can understand her partner, not to mention I am the only one who will be in her side fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter