Bitter sweet memories....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They said that A Woman’s Heart is a Deep Well of Secrets. Does everyone agree to that?

Women are complicated. Most of the guys said that.

The nature of a woman is indeed a mysterious. A man’s existence is believed to protect and treasure the women. Men may tend to look down on women coz women are known to be weak.

Days pass, it become months, to years, to decade. The season change and same goes with the people. Nowadays women are now as independent, reliable, responsible and strong like the men. Technologies evolve, so as the people.

Is Future better than today or yesterday?

How does women face their problem?

How does women correct their mistakes?

 

Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung’s future was already set up by their own parents. A future that their parents believed that it’s the best for them. Thus this girls has a choice? Unfortunately they don’t.

They’ve known each other since birth and they’ve been together since the day they learn to walk . Days pass so fast and the two girls are already in college. They are both exited and scared at the same time.

Kwon Yuri was trained to be tough and strong. Her parents and Jessica’s parents made her promise to protect and treasure Jessica for the rest of her life. So far Yuri kept her promise but something change. As they grow up, they find different things that they wanted to have and pursue. Secrets have been kept from each other because they are afraid and lots of what IF’s running in their minds.

Like Jessica, she had a crush on one of her seniors, she’s been dreaming to go out with her crush but she can’t coz she’s sure her parents will never let her date and there’s Yuri, her best friend/sister who’s very protective and possessive at the same time, who always shooed all the guys who attempted to court the blonde girl.

Jessica’s starting to hate the friendship she once loved and sworn to keep forever. Jessica wanted to be free from her parent’s and Yuri’s tight grip from her neck.

“Is it bad to wish to be free sometime?” Jessica thought as she was intently staring at her crush. Her crush nor any other guys never attempted to court nor flirt with her coz they all know Jessica’s parents and Kwon Yuri will never allow them to date or even to go near Jessica. Does anyone brave enough to go against Yuri and Jessica’s parents? Yeah, of course. Jessica is a total package, a good example of perfection. But they all ended up broke; financially, emotionally and physically.

Breaking her transe a pair of petite yet strong arms slowly encircling in her small waist and a sharp chin comfortably leaning on her shoulder and a husky voice was heard. “Why are you here princess?” Jessica close her eyes as she let out a deep sigh.

“Hey..” Yuri whine and turn Jessica to face her. Jessica face Yuri lifelessly.

“Oh, what happen? I have something for you. I hope this will make you smile.” Yuri excitedly exclaim, rummaging her bag pack.

 

 

 

“Tada….” Yuri pulled out the necklace and swing it in front Jessica’s face. The blonde girl eyes widen and smile widely at Yuri. Seeing the bright smile from the blonde girl, Yuri smiles back and immediately put the necklace in Jessica’s neck.

“This is so beautiful Yuri..” Jessica muttered while caressing the new jewelry, totally amaze and happy of Yuri’s gift. The tan girl giggle and playfully pinch Jessica's cute nose..

“You deserve the best princess..” After hearing Yuri’s statement, Jessica lift her face to face her best friend.

Poke..

Poke..

“Cheesy… Thank you Yul..” Jessica peck Yuri’s right cheeks and happily skipping back to their classroom when the school bell rang. Yuri close her eyes and caress her chest.

Kwon Yuri on the other hand was been foolishly in love with her best friend/ sister. She showed her affection through pampering the blonde girl with anything and everything she got. She doesn’t know when it started but she’s sure she’s in love with her best friend. She don’t have enough courage to confess, don’t want to risk their friendship.

Yuri lean on the wall and look at the blue sky as she let her heart to calm down.

 

Flashback     

Yuri was sitting on the couch while watching her favorite Mickey mouse and the clubhouse show when she heard Jessica shouting at her room. Yuri panicly run to Jessica’s room and saw the blonde girl standing on her bed, tears rolling on her cheeks, hugging herself tight to calm her shaking body.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” Jessica cried hard and run towards Yuri.

“Yuri, there’s a cockroach in my room..” Jessica muttered while crying. Yuri’s mouth slight agape while blankly looking at the empty bed.

“Yuri…” The tan girl blink her eyes and shake her head trying to regain herself.

“Ok, wait outside. “ Yuri carefully push the terrified girl outside not forgetting to peck the blonde girl’s forehead. After closing the door, Yuri let out a relief sigh. Hearing Jessica’s scream, Yuri really thought someone broke in and hurt her princess. Setting her own feelings aside, Yuri begun to inspect every corner of Jessica’s room. Minutes has past and Yuri successfully captured the poor insect. Yuri pout and apologize to the insect then throw the poor animal out in Jessica’s room.

“Princess, your room is safe..” Jessica hug Yuri tight and drag the tan girl into her room.

“Why are we in my room?” Yuri confusedly ask, Jessica shrug her shoulder as she slam her petite body in Yuri’s room.

“Princess..”

“Yuri, I can’t sleep in there anymore. I want to sleep here. Watch me and don’t ever leave me ok?” Jessica voice cracked and her eyes are pleadingly eyeing Yuri. The tan girl nod her head and pull the blanket up till Jessica’s shoulder.

“I will never leave you princess. Sleep tight..” Yuri peck Jessica’s forehead and warmly smile at the blonde girl. After hearing Yuri’s comforting promise, Jessica smile weakly and slowly close her eyes ready to go back to her dream land.

____________________-

 

Jessica was bored to death, she was left alone in their shared house coz Yuri has to go to her dad’s company. The blonde girl is now tossing her cellphone up and down out of boredom.

“Aarrghhh..” The blonde girl shouted out of frustration.

 

Ring…………Ring…………

 

“Yul..”

                                                                                                                                                                                                    “Princess?”

“I’m bored…”

                                                                                                                                                                                                 “Mmmm?”

“Yah..are you that busy that you don’t have time for me?”

                                                                                                                                                                                                  “Sorry Princess..”

“Whatever…”

                                                                                                                                                                                                         “Princess…”

……………

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     “What do you want to do?”

……………..

                                                                   “Hmm.. I know.. How about shopping?”

………………..

  “Princess, i'm sorry. I’ll talk to Daddy now and ask if I can go home now coz my Princess is bored. Ok?”

“Really?”

                                                               Giggle “of course, anything for my Princess.”

“Ok, I’ll wait for you then. Hurry up. Take care.”

                                                                                                      “Ok Princess. Bye.”

 

After Yuri ended the call, she immediately grab her things and went to her dad’s office. After talking to her dad, Yuri rush outside and drove home. Upon arriving at their shared house, Yuri called Jessica and the blonde girl excitedly jump in Yuri’s back and gestured the tan girl to go now.

“Shopping…” Jessica shouted and giggle.

“I thought you don’t want to go shopping?”

“Who told you that?”

“You did..”

“Wanna die now?”

“Ohh..you will kill me?’

“I will if you will not walk to you car now.”

“Why so mean?”

“Coz you are mean.”

“I’m not. You are.”

“Kwon Yuri.” That’s Yuri’s cue, hearing her full name from the blonde girl mouth mean’s she’s already in the peak and can’t go any further or else she’ll face Jessica’s wrath.

“Ok. Hold on tight Princess..” Yuri happily yelled as she walk towards her car carrying the blonde girl. After safely putting the blonde girl on the passenger seat, Yuri grab the seat belt and buckle it up. The tan girl run towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter