epilogue...

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri and Jessica is leaving for 2 weeks now after the mess up proposal. Everything is perfect for them as they now know the value of each other.

Yuri went back to work while Jessica decided to just stay at home and be a full time housewife which Yuri can't complain coz that's what she wanted in the first place. Yoona on the other hand was never been this happy, leaving with her parents and mostly being spoiled by them.

The lazy Jessica seems gone coz nowadays, the blonde girl wakes up early in the morning and prepare Yuri and Yoona's breakfast and lunch boxes. Everything that the duo needed.

 

One morning........

Jessica wokes up and carefully slide her petite body off their bed just to not to wake up the tan girl. Grabbing her robe, Jessica wore and lean forward to peck Yuri's lips and went out in the room silently. Softly humming some songs while preparing their breakfast, Jessica look at the wall clock and pout. She's not done yet and it's already 7 o'clock in the morning. Letting out a soft growl, bursting out her frustration while waving aimlessly the spatula on her hand.

"Are you dancing Princess?" Jessica jump off her spot and look at Yuri in horror.

"Yah..." Jessica whine while pouting, stomping her foot walking towards the giggling tan girl.

"Morning Princess.." Yuri cup Jessica's face and sweetly capture the latter's pouting lips. The blonde girl pouted her lips more while softly poking Yuri's chest with the used of spatula in her hand.

"What is it?" Jessica step back, enough for Yuri to see her puppy mixed  with worried eyes. The tan girl pull the blonde girl back in her arms, swaying Jessica's petite body from left to right.

"What is my Princess problem?" Yuri grab the nearest seat and sat with Jessica on her lap.

Playing at Yuri's collar, Jessica softly uttered, "I'm not done yet." Yuri raise her both brows for a couple of seconds then giggle loudly. Jessica shyly buried her red face in Yuri's neck that makes the tan girl to chuckle aloud.

"Yah, stop laughing ok, it's not funny." Yuri bit her lower lips to stop herself from laughing. After successfully doing so, Yuri cup Jessica's face again and claim the latter's luscious lips. Feeling satisfied, Yuri pull off and lean her forehead against Jessica.

"No need to rush Princess, it's saturday." Jessica push Yuri and look at the latter dumbfoundedly.

"What? Are you sure?" Yuri nod her head in responds, pressing her lips together to stop herself from laughing at the latter. Offending the blonde girl is the last thing Yuri would do, coz knowing the said girl, you will be sorry messing around with Jessica Jung.

"So, wanna go out?" Jessica jump off in Yuri's lap not caring to respond and went to the sink. Throwing the spatula in her hand and recklessly turning off the stove. Mumbling incoherent words, Jessica throws all her utensils in the sink. After everything is settled in the sink, Jessica stop for a minute, blankly looking the window in front of her.

"Daddy, take me out in here." Jessica exclaim. Yuri stood up and back hug Jessica.

"Where to Princess?" Yuri whispered while softly planting soft kisses in Jessica's neck. Just a simple kiss from Yuri, Jessica's frustrations, confusions, anger, everything that is bad vanishes.

Jessica turn around, placing her hands in Yuri's neck and wrap her legs in Yuri's waist.

"Anywhere you want." Yuri nod and charmingly smile at Jessica after hearing the latter's respond.

"Mommy..." Yuri with Jessica in her arms turn around towards the husky voice.

"Baby..." The duo muttered in unison. Yoona raise her both arms, indicating she wanted to be carried up. Jessica pouted knowing she will be put down and the said little girl will take her place. Eventhough the little girl mumbled Mommy, they all know who the younger girl is pertaining to.

"Come here Baby." Yuri mumbled and as Jessica expected, Yuri put her down and walk towards the newly awake girl and lift her up.

"Hungry?" Yoona didn't respond, the little girl buried her little face in her father's neck, smelling the familiar scent. Yuri smile contently as she started swaying the little girl in her arms, not long enough, Yuri heard a soft snore.

"Princess, go and prepare now." Jessica pointed the sleeping girl in Yuri's arms.

"I'll change her clothes. We'll go to our favorite restaurant then to the park and your favorite thing to do, shopping." Jessica's eyes sparkles upon hearing her favorite thing to do, she nod her head happily and peck Yuri's lips.

"I love you." Jessica whispered and hurriedly run to their room. Yuri smiles widely looking at the running figure while Yoona's back.

"Let's change your clothes now Baby." Yuri went upstairs and carefully laid Yoona down in her bed but the little girl cried loudly after completely laying on her bed. Yuri kneeled down and caress Yoona's cheeks.

"Hey. Daddy's here." Yoona sit up and launch her small body back in her Daddy's arms. Yuri immediately wrap her arms around the crying girl, softly rubbing Yoona's back.

"We're going out Baby so we need to change your clothes." Yuri softly whispered, Yoona shakes her head and tighten her grip in her Daddy's neck.

"Mommy will be mad if we're not ready yet." Yuri again mumbled, hoping the little girl will comply now but unfortunately it didn't. Yoona comfortably lean her head in Yuri's left shoulder and went back to sleep. Yuri sigh softly, "I love you Baby." Yuri mumbled and to her surprise she felt a soft and wet thing landed on her left cheek. Yuri smile widely knowing what just happen, Yoona kissed her.  Yuri then lean her head against her daughters back, grabbing some clothes and went out in the room.

"Daddy?" The tan girl turn around and smile warmly at the latter.

"Why is it that Yoona still on her PJ's?" Yuri walk towards Jessica and gently transfer the little girl to Jessica but Yoona didn't let it happen as she tighten her grip in Yuri's neck and waist making it hard to do so.

"That's what you get. You used her on sleeping in your arms or on top of you, you just don't know how hard it is to put her in her own bed when you are working. She keep on looking for you. Good thing your pillow works, I just laid it beneath her and she fall asleep." Jessica rant. Using her free hand, Yuri pull her mad fiance and kiss the latter's crown.

"Let's just change her clothes on our way. Now can you drive?" Jessica push the tan girl away and rush out in the house. Yuri nod her head, as a response to her own question. Grabbing the Yoona's bag, Yuri went out in the house still carrying Yoona in her arms.

"I love you Princess."

...........................

"Come on, Princess.."

...............................

"Baby, Mommy's mad at Daddy." Yoona groggily push her head straight and look at her Daddy with a half lidded eyes. Rubbing her eyes, Yoona stretch her small arms and lean back in Yuri's chest.

"I love you Mommy." Yoona mumbled against Yuri's chest.

"I love you too Baby.." Jessica responded sweetly. Yuri puff her cheeks and look at Jessica in disbelief.

"What about me?" Yuri whine, pointing herself while pouting her lips. Jessica scoff and ignore the tan girl once again.

The ride was filled with whining mostly from Yuri and little from Yoona as Yuri force the little girl to change her clothes. On the other hand Jessica is still ignoring the tan girl, feeling uncertainty. She can't figure why she felt sadden all of a sudden. Jessica glance at the rear view mirror and saw Yuri struggling in changing Yoona's clothes coz the younger girl is fighting back.

Because of being busy and so focus on changing her daughter's clothes, Yuri didn't know they already arrive in their favorite restaurant. "Baby come here." Yuri look back, raising her both brows looking at Jessica from top to toe,wondering how Jessica is standing at her back, just then she realize they are already in front in the said restaurant. Yoona finally let go of her Daddy and hurriedly went to her Mommy. Yuri can't help but to smile genuinely looking at her daughter and fiancee. She then hurriedly followed the two girls and slowly wrap her left arm around Jessica's waist. Jessica turn her head towards Yuri and was welcome with Yuri's sweetest smile with a whisper,"I love you." Jessica press her lips together stopping herself to smile or giggle.

They ordered their foods and happily devour the foods neatly place in their table. After eating they went to the park. Yuri laid a blanket in the ground and spread her legs widely then signal Jessica to sit down. The blonde girl did what she told and comfortably lean on Yuri's chest while eyeing their daughter happily running around in the park.

"Princess, I'm so happy right now." Jessica turn around and cup Yuri's face and beamed her sweetest smile. "Me too Daddy."

"I remember the first time you called me Daddy." Jessica fan her face and shyly look away. Yuri smirk and place a featherly kisses in Jessica's expose neck, making the latter to slap Yuri's thigh.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Jessica softly ask, Yuri pouted and look at her sore thigh. Jessica sigh defeatedly and caress Yuri's thigh.

"Princess do you think Yoona will agree now if we ask her again about having a younger sibling?" Yuri ask all of a sudden while eyeing the little girl smilling widely enjoying the park. Jessica lean her head back in Yuri's chest and followed Yuri eyeing Yoona.

Jessica let out a soft giggle that earn Yuri's attention as Yuri look down and eyed the blonde girl confusedly.

"I remember when you threaten Yoona to never ever play with her xbox or wii again if she won't agree on having another baby." Yuri scoff, hiding her embarrass face. Jessica close her eyes as she reminisce that event...

Flashback..

"Mommy...Mommy, Mommy...I thought I am your only Baby..You said that.. MOMMY.." Yoona shouted at the top of her lungs, crying so hard. Jessica worriedly run towards the play room and look for her daughter. Seeing her daughter holding the wire of the xbox tight while Yuri was pulling it, Jessica is left dumbfounded.

"LET. GO." Yuri strictly exclaim, Yoona shake her head and cried harder. Jessica rush towards her crying daughter and look at Yuri.

"What's going on?" Jessica ask, she's really lost right now considering the duo is pretty happy awhile ago, teasing and being sweet then suddenly this happens.

"Nothing, just get that girl out of my sight." Jessica was taken aback of Yuri's sudden cold treatment towards their daughter. Jessica then glare at Yuri, she knows how Yuri love Yoona so much but hearing what Yuri just said makes Jessica off her limit.

Putting Yoona back in the couch, Jessica roughly pull the xbox and unfortunately it slips off her hands and it crashes on the floor but she doesn't care nor even bothered that she just broke her daughter's favorite toy. Inhaling deeply, Jessica drag Yuri out of the room to their room.

"What's wrong with you huh?" Jessica angrily push the tan girl, Yuri look down and decided not to fight back.

"What? So you're not talking to me either?" Jessica face turn red coz of anger. How come Yuri can do this to their daughter? Of all the people around Yoona, Jessica can't believe Yuri can do this.

"If you will not talk now I swear Kwon Yuri, I swear you, you will surely regret it." Yuri buried her face in her palms then face the angry woman.

"She doesn't want us to have another Baby. I don't understand why, I'm just furious thinking how selfish she is." Jessica lower her head and puff her cheeks.

"Selfish? Oh my god Kwon Yuri. How old are you? Yoona is just a kid and I thought we already agreed not to force her?" Yuri let out a deep sighs. Jessica press her lips together and look intently at the tan girl.

"Daddy come here." Yuri look away and went near the window.

"I know it sounds absurd, childish and stupid but I don't know......" Yuri lean her weary head on the window. Jessica back hug the confuse girl.

"Daddy I know you're stress out but please let our daughter be. She just want to enjoy having both of us and I owe her that. Please be patient, even me I can't wait to have another baby with you but Daddy let's give Yoona some space and let's enjoy our time together." Yuri turn around and cup Jessica's face and softly capture the latter's lips.

"Am I too much?" Jessica bit her lower lip to hold herself to laugh out loud. Jessica lift her fingers in front of Yuri and press her index finger along with her thumb then slowly pull it apart, living a small space between her index and thumb with a sarcastic wink, she softly uttered, "A little." Yuri pouted and buried her face agains't Jessica's chest.

"Now go and bring our daughter back." Yuri pull back enough to face Jessica and shake her head stubbornly.

"Wha--, Kwon Yuri go and make my daughter smile again. Now. NOW." Jessica sternly announce. Yuri sighs and walk out in their room to do what her fiancee ask her to do.

 

End of the flashback....

 

"Yeah, that was one of the most embarrassing moment of my life." Yuri shyly recall the said event as she looks away hiding her red face.

"Don't worry Daddy, I still love you even though you're childish." Jessica giggle while the tan girl pouted her lips that is immediately capture by the blonde girl.

"Wait, I remember something. Remember the time you and Yoona argued who will lie on top of me?" Yuri smirk while Jessica trying to keep her innocent expression.

 

Flashback....

 

Yuri is laying on the couch with Jessica on top of her, they were just talking, teasing and being lovey dover when Yoona butted in.

"Mommy, get off." Yoona nonchalantly murmured, not knowing what's the consequences of her blunt yet innocent sentence. Jessica frown and look at Yuri making sure the tan girl can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter