It's you..after all...6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Tiffany and Taeyeon was task to grab some things needed. Taeyeon tried to take Yuri instead but Tiffany insisted because she needed to check her company plus she’s gonna grab some things for Jessica’s parents too that’s leaves Taeyeon no choice but to agree in the end. Yuri and Jessica went to the nearest station to ask the latest update of Jessica’s parents. A nurse ushered them to a private room, when Jessica entered the room her eyes widen in shock. Eyeing the people inside the room, Jessica look down then step back.

 

“WHAT IS THIS?” She shouted as her chest heave vigorously. Clenching her fist tightly against her chest, Jessica’s eyes filled with tears.

“Donghae was right, you’ll come out but why are you doing this Jessica? This isn’t funny anymore. What is wrong with you?!” Mr. Jung angrily spatted, grabbing Jessica’s right arm.

“Sir with all due respect, you’re hurting her.” Yuri butted in, pulling Jessica to her side.

“Who are you?”

“A nobody Uncle.” Donghae responded in Yuri’s behalf and mockingly chuckle. Walking around Yuri, Donghae eyed Yuri and Jessica tightly holding Yuri’s shirt.

“Mom, Dad I love you so much but what you did just proves that all of you are just like him (Jessica sternly pointed at Donghae,). For once can you think about my sake, my happiness and MY SAFETY?” Jessica angrily eyed her parents then face Donghae. “Up until now I’m still trying to figure out why I fall for you. I have given everything I got for you Donghae, I love you and I still do but I can never bring myself back to you.” Jessica broke down, bursting out her agony.

“I’m sorry Dad, Mom but I can’t do what you ask me to do.” Jessica weakly continued before running out in the room. Everything is a lie, her parents and Donghae plan everything so she’ll come out and they did good but what pisses Jessica off is being fooled and once again played around. Yuri hurriedly followed Jessica but Donghae came in front of her.

“Enjoy this few days coz I assure you, you will long this bright and quite days coz Lee Donghae will break you. Turn your world upside down---”

“You talk to much. You don’t want me to beat you up in front of them right?” Yuri tightly grab Donghae’s shirt and slam Donghae’s back in the wall. Leaning forward, Yuri whispered, “This nobody don’t need to give you days to break you coz I can do it now.”

Donghae push Yuri and throws a straight punch but Yuri able to dodge and counter act by throwing an upper cut. Donghae stumble but able to pull his self up. up his blood after the punch.

“What did you do? Who are you?” Mrs. Jung ask pushing Yuri away from the bleeding young man and hissed in pain eyeing the cut in Donghae’s lips. Yuri fix his shirt and lightly bow her head in respect and rush out in the hospital. Scanning the area, Yuri worriedly tap her fingers in her thighs while walking aimlessly around the compound.

“Baby...Baby where are you?” Yuri chanted while looking left to right and front to back. Blowing some air, cursing and hissing in frustration Yuri swing her arms in the air and quietly growl. Walking further towards the corner of an alley, she spotted a figure sitting in road.

“Baby?” The figure stood up and Yuri happily ran and engulf the blonde girl into her arms.

“Yul..” Jessica weakly called out.

“Yes, Baby. I’m here.” Jessica hug the tan girl and fully lean her weak body to Yuri.

“Let’s go home.” Yuri carried the blonde girl in a bridal style and walk back to where her car is. While walking, Yuri occasionally press her lips against the crying blonde girl’s crown. Arriving at her car, Yuri gently place the blonde girl in the back seat so she can lay down properly. Pressing her lips, Yuri eyed Jessica and sigh sadly. Seeing Jessica like this her heart hurts too, every drop of tear spill in Jessica’s eyes is like a dagger stabbing Yuri’s chest. “Do something Yul.” Yuri talk to herself then turn around as she loudly sigh and look back in the hospital sadly.

 After an hour of drive they finally reach Yuri’s house. Yuri once again carried the blonde girl.

“Baby we’re home.”

“Yul...” Jessica cried hard again. Yuri blow some air, releasing some air that suffocates her lungs. Hugging Jessica tightly Yuri press her eyes tight as she gritted her teeth. Releasing more air from her lungs, Yuri gently carried the crying girl again and eyed her house.

“Baby, wanna go to wonder land?” Jessica sniff and confusedly eyeing the tan girl. Giggling softly, Yuri lean in and kiss Jessica’s teary eyes.

“Let’s forget everything just for today, I want you to enjoy the rest of the day. I want to see you smile, giggling, chuckling loudly, be crazy, be violent and all just, (Yuri took a deep breath still carrying Jessica in a bridal style.) I don’t want to see those eyes again Baby.” Yuri seriously muttered, pouring all her love. Jessica wipe off her tears and hook her hands in Yuri’s neck. Then the next thing happen. Yuri’s breath hitch as her heart is pounding, trying to be out of its cage. It’s so funny how she didn’t feel this when she’s been practically doing this as a base to take control but now? She’s definitely out of control. 

Jessica peck Yuri’s lips and thank the tan girl.

“Yul.” Jessica worriedly caress Yuri’s cheeks then shyly buried her hot and flush face after she realize what she did earlier. Shaking her body so she can get off in Yuri’s arms but Yuri able to manage to keep the blonde girl in her arms then cleared .

“To my wonderland Baby?” Yuri sweetly smile at the blushing blonde girl. Pressing her lips, Jessica just nod her head can’t blurt out a single word. Yuri hummed then went inside the house, carefully putting the blonde girl in the couch Yuri excuse herself for a minute. Rushing towards the basement, Yuri turn around and face the close door a wide grin that reach her ears as she confidently outline her lips.  Bitting her lower lips, Yuri hop up and down then fix her shirt and confidently walk towards the corner of the room. Pressing the center block of the wall, a secret door swang open revealing Yuri’s secret room. Yuri as a architect build this room for safety purposes and leisure place. Its only her brother and Taeyeon know about this place and now she’s going to let Jessica in too. After almost a half an hour, Yuri came back in the living room and kneeled down in front of Jessica.

“Ready Baby?” Jessica face Yuri then force a tight smile. Yuri grab Jessica’s left hand and intertwine it with her own. Walking towards the basement, Jessica didn’t seem to notice that they are still in the house because her mind is too occupied with her fingers perfectly fit in Yuri’s fingers and the kiss happen earlier, Jessica can still feel the warmth of Yuri’s lips and Yuri’s hot breath.

“Baby.”

Jessica Pov.

I felt my shoulder shaken so I look up and welcome with a warm but worried eyes. Out of my control I gulp and look away then I realize we are in a room and I don’t even know where we at. 

“Where are we?” I ask and she smiled then ushered me to another room. Looking around the room, I realize that we are in a basement. I turn around to face her, a little panic because this place reminds of my dark past but when I saw her smiling at me I can’t believe my self as I felt my face heat up and shyly lower my head.

“Welcome to my wonderland Baby.” She muttered while spreading her arms wide  as she playfully turn around.

“Wonder--- Oh my God!” I sigh loudly, can’t believe the wonderland I thought that close to Disney land is just in the basement. Suddenly the room went dark, I step back until my back hits a solid.

“Baby I’m here.” She mumbled then just a cue a dancing multi colored lights push away the darkness of the room.

“Where do you wanna go?” she asked. I frown but didn’t answer her.

“Wanna go to Paris?” She ask again and I can sense a little frustration in her tone which is I can’t really blame her when I am literally standing her like a statue, not looking at her nor responding or paying attention to her.

“What are you talking about?” I finally ask, she puff her cheeks then look at the four white walls.

“If you got a chance to travel where do you wanna go?”

“Paris is fine.” I answered flatly. She smiled widely then walk towards the other far corner then the white wall suddenly occupied by gorgeous pictures, people walking, chatting, cars passing by. I felt like I’m walking while taking this video. I turn around and see the four walls filled with the video. A genuine smile appeared in my face, it really looks like I am in Paris. The Eiffel tower appeared and it become bigger and bigger until it seems like I am in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter