Loving the imperfect you 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Yuri..


The second child of Kwon Sangwo, the well known black tycoon in the business and is now the Prime minister of South Korea. Her mother died after giving birth to her and that’s why her father hated her and clearly blaming her for what happened. She grew up with her Nanny’s family, as Sangwo sometimes hated to even see her. Growing up, she tried to win her father by doing whatever the latter says. She has a girlfriend, where she thought her everlasting love but it got ruined as her father ask her to marry his business man’s daughter. Yuri ended up breaking up her girlfriend and married the women her father wants. It was tough but she did it but still her father seems to loathe her even more.

 


Setting on the side of the road, Yuri carelessly laid down on the ground and admired the tiny stars that gives beauty in the darkness. Her life was and is a mess but she has to live. Love? Yuri scoff, love is not for her. She got scenarios where the girls she slept in will beg her to commit but that’s not her. She got a wife that is now leaving with her lover while the love of her life has someone else now plus her mother died because of her and her own father loathe her. Was there a reason for her to even in a slightest string to believe love? No, but she is the well known and is the best cardiologist. Known of her charismatic and handsome face that most of the nurses and co-doctors she already got hands on and mainly she’s very good at her job.

Yuri got into medicine when her Nanny had a mild , that’s the main reason why she ended up being a doctor and not in business. She can’t lose her Nanny who is her second mother.

 

Her phone rang pulling her back to the reality.


“Emergency! Great!” Yuri stood up and dust herself up. She loves to work so she can forget her life and be productive. When she’s working she tends to forget everything that’s going on in her life and be involve in her patients and also with her co workers. Driving to her flat, Yuri hurriedly showered and put in a new set of suit.

Arriving at the hospital, the nurses on the Emergency department, squeal upon seeing the charismatic doctor that they all admired. Yuri smirk and love that attentions. Heading to the doctor’s quarter, Yuri then changed to her scrub suit and rush to the operating room.

“Doctor Kwon, the patient involve in a vehicular accident. Sternal notch is fractured and couple of ribs punctured the heart and lungs.” The charge nurse endorsed. Yuri nod her head and turn towards the X-rays on the screen.

“How’s the patient?” Yuri ask why still looking at the X-ray results.

“You’re late Kwon!”

Yuri turned around and grin widely.

“You know I have to have that great entrance. So shall we start Kim?”

“Yeah, yeah..you and your big mouth.”

Yuri chuckle loudly easing the tension in the OR. As the duo let their magnificent hands work, Yuri eyed the weak beating heart.

“This tiny muscles here is the strongest among the muscles we have in our body!” Yuri loudly exclaim.

“Yeah why is it Kwon?”

“Well Kim for your information, if this muscle here is damage your big arms and thighs are useless without blood running through the veins. Do you want me to explain further?” Yuri retaliated causing everyone in the room to chuckle loudly.

“Big mouth Kwon...such a big mouth you have.”

Yuri giggle and continued doing her expertise. Not long enough, Dr Kim announce the closing time after the recounts of all the instruments and medical items they used.

“It’s your time to shine mini sis!” Yuri teasingly stated, earning a scoff from the two doctors.

“You will get use to her Yoong, any way what’s up?” Dr. Kim asked, eyeing her best buddy on the building. Knowing the enthusiasm and the energy is just a show. Yuri took off her gown and looked at her intern.

“Bad night Taeng.”

“I notice!” Taeyeon shortly responded and take off her gown as well. The duo headed to the sink to wash their hands.

“Have you thought of my offer?” Taeyeon ask, eyes locked up on the operating table.

“I think its a good idea.”

“I know it is!”

“Look who has a big mouth now?”

The duo ended up giggling.

“She’s good so be nice with her okay?” Yuri said eyeing her intern and tap Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m not like you idiot!”

Yuri chuckle loudly then started walking away as she raise her hand on the air waving at her friend goodbye.

Walking to the doctor’s quarter, Yuri tiredly sat down on the bench and blankly staring at the lockers.

“You know I can help you out if you want to relax right?”

A very seductive tone got Yuri’s attention.

“The door is lock doc.” The latter continued then seductively her lips.

“Then why are you still dress up?” Yuri responded and use her both hands to anchor as she lean back.

Upon hearing the statement of the known doctor, the latter took off her shirt then her lacy bra.

“Miss them?”

Yuri shook her head then press the bridge of her nose.

“I’m sorry Hyuna, I’m not really in the mood right now. We can do it next time!” Yuri stand up and opened her locker.

“What? Am I not attractive enough Doc? What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything for you. Please..”

Yuri shut her locker door and face the latter.

“Hyuna I told you over and over again don’t expect anything okay? Look, we need to stop this before it will get complicated.”

“Seriously Kwon Yuri? You don’t feel anything for me? What do you want? Please give me chance.”

“Hyun please, let’s stop this. Its not fun anymore.”

“Wait..wait...okay..okay...pure ..I’m fine with it.”


“I’m not, Hyuna I’m not the right person for you. Okay?” With that said, Yuri left the half woman and went straight to the nearest bar. Drowning herself with alcohol, Yuri look to her side feeling a soft tap on her shoulder.

“Alcohol numb you up but can never pleasure you. Wanna go out and I’ll make sure you will enjoy it.”

Yuri smirk then fully face the stranger.

“Well then what are you waiting for?” Yuri muttered and stood up but ended up stumbling on the floor.

“Ooppss..” Yuri chuckle and struggle to stand up again.

“Let’s go.”


Yuri groan in pain then turn to her side. Shaking her head, she then let out a heavy sigh.

“Where am I?” Yuri asked and grab her clothes then look back once again and eyed the woman laying on the bed.

“Hey, you’re awake. You’re leaving already?” The woman ask then stood up, showing all her glory.

“Ahm..yeah, something came up. I need to go!” Yuri muttered and hurriedly wore her clothes.

“Call me?”

“I will..” Yuri responded and rush out in the room.

“Wait, you don’t have my number!” The woman shouted in the hall way. Yuri turn around and beamed her most famous charming smile.

“I will find you!” She muttered then turn around again as she walked away from the woman.

“Or not!” She whispered under her breath.

Rushing to her flat, Yuri then headed to her bathroom and showered. Letting the water run and was away the smell of and alcohol, Yuri sat down on the tub. Hugging her knees, Yuri just sat there in silence, eyeing the door covered with mist. She then rake her hair and lean her aching head on top of her knees.

 

Another three months had pass...


Jessica decided to return back to her province to visit her parents grave as she is now done with her studies. She lost her parents as she starts college due to vehicular accident and that’s why she got a part time job to su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter