It's you..after all.........16

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The blonde girl beam a fake smile and told Taeyeon she’ll  take it here now then thank the latter. Turning the door knob and slowly pushing the door open.

“Tae---”

“YOU STUPID---” Jessica stop and eyed the tan girl in front of her. She can’t believe her anger vanish in the thin air just seeing Yuri. She came here to kill or torture the latter for making her like a fool. Playing her feelings is too much but now she’s like floating. Her longing towards the tan girl lingered her whole being pushing away her anger.

Yuri mouth agape and eyed the intruder in awe.

Taeyeon press her lips to hold her laughter eyeing Yuri’s reaction and Jessica’s maroon like face.

“Yuri?”

Taeyeon cleared and went beside Yuri. Squeezing the latter’s shoulder, Taeyeon bend down and whispered something. Grabbing the papers Yuri’s working on, Taeyeon then tap Jessica’s right arm.

“I’m in the next room. You two needs to talk.” Taeyeon motherly muttered and warmly smiled at the duo. Got nothing from the duo, Taeyeon flick her tongue loudly and left the room as the aura is getting heavier.

“Happy now? Huh? Did you enjoy playing my feelings?” Jessica thrown a couple of questions after Taeyeon left the office. Yuri stood up and eyed the crying blonde girl in front of her, ignoring the questions Jessica just ask.

“Baby...” Yuri murmured then happily pull the latter into a tight hug.  A sigh in relief escape from Jessica’s trembling lips. Odd to say but she thought Yuri will shoed her out in the building thinking the latter didn’t want to see her again. And besides Yuri’s girl might be here and misunderstood her presence..Nonsense...nonsense.. Jessica shook her head to gather her self back together...but she didn’t push Yuri away.
 
“I’m sorry Baby I got really busy. I wanted to finished my work as fast as I can so I can pester you around again.” Yuri widely grin then shyly scratch her right temple.

Jessica lightly push the tan girl then a deep frown appeared in her forehead. Brows almost meet, while her teeth tightly gritted.

“From starting a new life with someone else and going to abroad. What are you talking about Kwon Yuri?” Jessica coldly ask. 

“Huh?”

Yuri confusedly ask.

Jessica glared at the tan girl then walk in circle. Scanning the said office, Jessica spotted GD’s picture then a family picture. Press her lips to her side to express her disappointments she then face Yuri.

“Was it just one of your game huh? You already have someone why do you have to play with my feeling----”

Yuri cut off Jessica by claiming Jessica’s lips.  Jessica breath hitch and eyes widen looking at Yuri up close. She didn‘t expect the kiss but heck she‘s not complaining.

“I don’t know what your talking about but I still love you.” Yuri mumbled and boldly capture Jessica’s lips again. This time Yuri moves become bolder as her hands roam around Jessica back then pull the blonde girl closer. Jessica wanted to protest but she can’t deny how great she’s feeling right now. Being in Yuri’s arms again, feeling the latter’s warmth pushes all her doubts, questions and anger. She felt free in the latter’s arms.

Being in a very intimate scene, Yuri lift Jessica and automatically Jessica wrap her legs around Yuri’s waist. Slowly walking towards her table, Yuri recklessly push everything on her table to have a space. Laying down Jessica on the table, Yuri hovered and started ing Jessica’s suit.

Jessica submissively laid down on the table and let Yuri do whatever the latter wanted to do. After all, this is what her two friends keep on nagging her for this past months, to free herself. Now she is freeing her mind and heart, she’s happy and that’s what matters now.

Jessica lovingly eyed Yuri’s face, a lone tear escape from her eyes. Maybe just this time, she wanted to be happy and free then after this she will face the reality again. The cruel reality. Yuri fooled her and played her fragile heart.

Getting raid of Jessica’s clothes, Yuri push herself up enough to admire the beauty underneath her.

“You are so beautiful Baby.” 

Jessica face heated up as she fan her face to lessens the hotness she’s feeling. Yuri sweetly smiled and lovingly caress Jessica’s red cheeks.

“I love you so much Jessica Jung.”

Jessica eyes widen looking straight Yuri’s warm eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

Yuri worriedly ask and softly caress Jessica flush cheeks.

“You...love me?" Jessica confusedly ask, earning a chuckle from the girl on top of her. Jessica irritatingly slap Yuri’s chest and cover her face coz of embarrassment. Yuri gently pull away Jessica’s hands off her face. Jessica struggle to keep her hands on her face, then Yuri stop pulling off Jessica’s hands and gently kiss Jessica’s hands.

“I. Love. You.” Yuri mumbled again then she let her hands roam freely in Jessica half body.

Suddenly Jessica jolted up and hug herself..

“Baby? Why?”

Jessica shook her head then buried her face again against her palms.

“I was Yul. I’m not a Yuri, I was----”

Getting what Jessica is about to say, Yuri hush the latter....“SSHHH... I love you for who you are now, the girl I’m facing right now. I don’t care about your past. Come here...” Yuri got off the table and help Jessica to sit straight on the table.

“Let’s start again..Hi I’m Kwon Yuri, your soon to be fiance and the love of your life...” Yuri widely grin and playfully wink at the blonde girl. 

Jessica scoff and softly push the tan girl causing Yuri to chuckle loudly.

“You are so full of yourself!” Jessica exclaim while poking Yuri’s shoulder blade. Yuri sweetly planted kisses all over Jessica’s fingers then look up to face the giggling girl. Yuri lean forward and capture Jessica’s lightly swelling lips. Pulling Jessica near the edge of the table, Yuri freely let her hands wander in Jessica’s half back while she fully claim Jessica’s mouth again. A soft moan crept out from Jessica.

Yuri pull away and took the liberty of taking off Jessica’s bra.

“Yul...”

“SSHH...its okay...relax..” Yuri whispered and then Jessica’s left ear causing Jessica to let out another soft moan. 

Hearing Jessica’s moan, it gives Yuri courage to continue coz she wanted to hear it more and more. 

Yuri’s kisses started going down, she takes her time exploring every inch of Jessica‘s jaw,neck and down to the latter‘s shoulder blade not forgetting marking her territory. Stopping in her track, Yuri stared at Jessica‘s healthy mounds then face the blonde girl.

“I love you.”

Jessica reach out Yuri’s cheeks and lovingly caress it. Beaming her sweetest smile, she responded, “I love you too.”

Finally, she express her feelings out. She said it out loud. Yuri smiled widely and once again claim Jessica luscious lips then bend down and taste Jessica’s right mound. Jessica throw her head in the back while her right hand is caressing Yuri’s head and her other hand is anchored to her back for support. This wasn’t part of the plan, Jessica is here to talk, but as emotion rises and consume them how can they stop the heat rising in their body?

Yuri and Jessica’s mounds like a very hungry baby. from the base up to the areola and lastly on the . And all Jessica can do is push Yuri’s head towards her while whimpering lustily.

“YUR----SH***TTT...  SO DISGUSTING!!! THIS IS AN OFFICE NOT A MOTEL!” 

Yuri immediately cover up Jessica’s exposed body.

“GET OUT YOU F****...I’M GONNA KILL YOU..F****R...” Yuri angrily roared while grabbing Jessica’s coat and wrap around the latter’s body.

“I---- I...KILL?.MM..ME?...I didn’t know...stupid....I didn’t know...”

After making sure Jessica is all covered up. Yuri angrily turn around, eyes blazing out of anger while fist tightly clench.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG YOU ARE DEAD...” 

Yuri shouted and rush towards the shaking girl.

“Come on----on---come on Yul..Yul...Aaahhh....TTTAAAEEEE...Ouch...Aurgh...that hurts...aaww...” Sooyoung groan loudly while trying to block all Yuri’s hard attacks..

“Did you see anything?” Yuri pin Sooyoung’s face in the floor.

“Nooo---no...” Sooyoung muffled her answer as her face is press hard in the floor. Yuri sternly eyed the taller girl and flick the latter’s forehead.

“What happen?” Taeyeon pop out and scan the area. Covering after seeing Jessica hugging herself while Yuri pin Sooyoung in the floor.

“Aish...this stupid giant..” Taeyeon mumbled and pull Yuri off the now crying lady.

“Relax, I’ll deal with her. Go comfort Jessica.”

Hearing the blonde girl’s name, Yuri hurriedly rush towards Jessica and kneeled down in front of the latter.

“Baby, are you okay?”

Jessica shyly nod her head then pull Yuri into a hug. Yuri securely hug the blonde girl and glance at Taeyeon dragging the taller girl out in Yuri’s office.

“Who is she?”

Jessica whispered. Yuri press her lips in Jessica’s right temple and responded, “My stupid friend and she will die today.” Yuri shortly responded and lift Jessica up then laid on her lap. Hugging Jessica securely, Yuri softly apologized again.

Jessica turn around to face Yuri.

“Do you really love me Yul?”

Yuri look up and face the blonde girl. Caressing Jessica’s cheeks, Yuri sweetly smiled and responded. “So much Baby. I love you so much.”

“Why did you call off our wedding?” Jessica shyly ask.

“That one? I wanted to have a fresh start with you. You know, after what happen I wanted to forget our past and just start fresh. I want you to be with me not because you are forced to be with me. I want you to want to be with me because that’s what you really want.” Yuri coolly responded.

Jessica buried her red face in Yuri’s shoulder blade.

“So there’s no one else?” Jessica murmured against Yuri’s shoulder.

“How could you think there’s someone else Baby?” Yuri lightly offended of Jessica’s questions.

Jessica pouted and hug Yuri’s head while mumbling incoherent words.

Yuri softly push Jessica then cup the sulking blonde girl’s face.

“I love you, only you. I can never look at to any girl like how I look at you. I never believe in destiny but now? Looking at you right now is enough for me to believe that you are destined for me and me for you.”

Jessica cover Yuri’s lips while her other free hand fan her heated face.

“Jessica can you answer your phone? Tiffany’s been calling you and now she’s yelling at me. Pick up your phone please!” Taeyeon barge in while caressing her right ear.

Jessica’s eyes widen and hurriedly stood up only to be pulled down again.

“What are you doing? I need to call Tiff, I forgot we ‘re going out tonight.” Jessica muttered pulling herself away from the latter.

“Get out Tae..”

Jessica frown and realize Yuri’s intention. She’s only wearing her coat and nothing else. Jessica press her petite body against Yuri’s own while cursing herself.

“Aish.. I have my Pany okay. I need her to call my girlfriend before she calls me again and God knows my ear drum is really gonna blow if she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter