I love the way you lie 2..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yuri went back to her office wanting to calm herself down, she sat on the sofa and heavily sigh.

"Work..work..work.." she mumble, she glance at her cellphone and saw a missed call and a voice message. She listen to the message and smile bitterly.

Ring.....ring........

(OP- other person on the line)

 

Y: hi, this is the owner of the unit that---

OP: Ok. I want to buy your unit.

Y:What?

OP: Are you deaf? I want to buy your unit.

Y: Why? I wasn't planning to----

OP: Cut it out, I like your unit and I want to buy it. Name your price.

Y: Will you stop cutting me and let me finish? I don't wan't your money. And you can't buy......I mean it's final, you can't buy my unit. Nice talking to you, mannerless lady.

OP: wait.......sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I really like your unit. Ok, can I rent it?

Y: Fine, meet me it Soshi cafe.

OP: Where is that? This is my first time here in Korea so I don't know where is that cafe your talking about.

Y: Where are you now?

OP: Hotel.

Y: ok. what is the name of the hotel you're staying right now?

OP: Don't know.

Y: Miss, what is this huh? are you making fun of me?

OP: Why would I?

Totot..........

Yuri ended the call and press her temples.

"Ma'am, the lady that stayed in your suite requested to speak with the CEO." A petite lady soflty exclaim while bowing her head, Yuri stood up and fix her dress.

"What does she wants now?" Yuri coldly ask, the petite girl press her lips and nervously look at the tan girl.

"She said, she don't like the room and she want to speak with you." Yuri close her eyes and take a deep breath. "Ok, I'll be there in a minute." Yuri throw her phone in the couch and made her way to the said suite. She softly knock the door. "Miss, this is the CEO of this hotel. THE. CEO." Yuri annoyingly muttered then the door swang open revailing the blonde girl crossing her arms in her chest.

"Kwon Yuri...right?" Jessica raise her left brows and eyed the tan girl head to toe. The blonde girl know about Yuri when she ask the front desk about the directions to Soshi cafe when she accidentally heard someone looking for Kwon Yuri. Jessica ask the girl on the other line if there is an employee name Kwon Yuri. The girl in the other line giggle and told the blonde girl that the Kwon Yuri she's looking for is the CEO of the hotel she's staying. Jessica tighten her grip in the phone and bid goodbye.

"So that monkey is Kwon Yuri? tsk...Monkey I'm coming.." Jessica mumbled and open the door.

"Yes, that's me. Is that why you ask me here? Your father personally called my office and ask me to take care of you but if you will act like a brat then I have no choice but to shooe you away here. Y---" Jessica furrowed her brows and pull Yuri by her collar.

"Me brat? How dare you say that?" Jessica angrily muttered then....

 

Ppaakk...

 

A hard slap landed in Yuri's left cheek, the tan girl groan in pain and angrily look at Jessica.

"YOU----"

"Yuri..." A firm voice echoed in the lobby, Yuri turn around and put her hand down. The tan girl was about to slap Jessica luckily bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter