Loving the imperfect you 4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri got home pretty late as her operation has gone long. Again it's been a long day for here and she's dead tired but enjoyed her job. The chance to be able to change someone's health to  be better gives Yuri a value, a sense of fulfillment and not a big disappointment. Her job gives her reason to live knowing that she is needed, her patient needs her unlike some important people in her life.

Glancing at her wrist watch, she sigh tiredly. She miss Jessica so much. This pass three months they've been together been really great for Yuri. Like her job, Jessica fills the empty and dark space in her being. She doesn't need to pretend when she's with Jessica, she felt very comfortable with the blonde girl and can't deny the feeling that is growing inside her for the blonde girl. On the other hand, she's deadly scared of losing the blonde girl with her illness. Yuri had never prayed before but being with Jessica right now, she's praying everyday for a miracle to happen. A miracle that will surely change her whole life. 

Carefully opening the door not wanting to woke the blonde girl up, she then went inside as quite as she can but..

“Why are you still up?”

Jessica press her lips and stood up from the couch.

“I just want to make sure you got home safe.” Jessica responded. Yuri teasingly smiled while nodding her head.

“You care too much for me...aaahh...feels so great!” Yuri loudly announce, earning a scoff from the other woman.

“Big head, I’m going to sleep now!” Jessica said and turn around walking towards her room.

“Babe wait!”

“What?”

“I’m off for two days. Wanna go out with me?” Yuri sweetly beamed her charming smile.  Jessica cover to conceal her squeal then nod her head in responds. She’s afraid if she’ll say something her concealed squeal will burst out loudly.

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked, eyeing the quite blonde girl.

“Yeah, go take a shower now and did you ate?” Jessica carefully uttered, not letting out her concealed squeal knowing that the tan girl will to death.

“Okay, do you want to shower with me?” Yuri then ask then wink at the latter.

Jessica successfully hold her squeals but then her squirming inside turned to scrunching her nose while slappping the giggling tan girl’s shoulder then head to her room.

“Wait babe!”

“Good night Dr. Kwon!”

“Aish..Dr. Kwon again.” Yuri hissed and defeatedly eyed the retreating figure. Walking to her room, Yuri  headed to her rest room, while Jessica is caressing her pounding chest. Looking at her cabinet, Jessica then went and check what to wear tomorrow.

“Aish Jessica, you did not ask where you guys are going. What to wear now?” Jessica chanted, while rummaging her closet.

“Just go in there and ask.” Jessica talk to herself.

Doing what her mind told her, she walked towards the tan girl’s room and quietly knock on the door then opened it slowly.

“OH MY!!!” Jessica loudly hissed then cover her eyes and hurriedly left the room.

“What? I came from shower.” Yuri explained and immediately covered herself then chase the blonde girl..

“Wait..wait..hold up.”

“Change first!” Jessica sternly said.

“Okay, let’s go back to my room.” Yuri then drag the blushing blonde girl back to her room. Ushering the blonde girl to her bed, Yuri then hurriedly went to grab a set of PJ’s. After changing, Yuri then sat beside the blonde girl.

“So?”

“I just wanna ask where are you taking me tomorrow?” Jessica shyly ask. Yuri can’t help but chuckle eyeing Jessica’s dark crimson face.

“YAH!” Jessica’s violent hands are on again as she slap the chuckling girl. Yuri carefully laid Jessica on her bed then hovered over the violent woman.

“Get off me you jerk..” Jessica chanted while continue slapping the tan girl.

“Ahahhahha...Yah!!! ahahahaa..” Jessica loudly chuckle as the tan girl is tickling her.

“Ahahhaa...stop...aahahhaha..”

Yuri stop and eyed the blonde girl for a minute to make sure the blonde girl is fine.

“You jerk.”

Yuri chuckle and laid beside the blonde girl.

“Sleep with me Babe!”

“No way!”

Yuri tightly hold the blonde girl, not wanting the latter go.

“Yul...” Jessica whined while wiggling her petite body off from Yuri’s tight grip.

“I’m gonna tickle you again.”

“Don’t you dare!”

Yuri squint her eyes, teasingly and mockingly eyeing the blonde girl.

“Why?”

“I miss you so much. I want to be so close to you.” Yuri whispered and loudly sniff Jessica’s addicting scent.

Jessica buried her crimson red face against Yuri’s chest.

Yuri pulled Jessica closer then her grip relax sensing the blonde girl has calm down now.

“You just missed pestering me!” Jessica quietly said. Yuri shook her head and lovingly caressing Jessica’s back.

“Where do you wanna go babe?” Yuri immediately change the topic not wanting to annoy the blonde girl and afraid Jessica might change it's mind and leave her room.

“I don’t know!”

“Hmm...come on.I’m so sleepy babe.”

“Okay, let’s sleep and we’ll take tomorrow.” Jessica concluded and laid comfortably in Yuri’s arms..

Not getting a response, Jessica look up and realize that the tan girl had fallen asleep. 

“You must be very tired. You haven’t even dried your hair..” Jessica thought then slowly and carefully take off Yuri’s arms  then...

“Babe...stay..” Yuri softly uttered. Jessica eyed the tan girl again. What the latter said has a heavy meaning for Jessica. She can sense the sincerity even though it sounded groggy.

“I am Yul.” Jessica responded, then she felt Yuri’s arms circled around her and pull her closer.

“Sleep now.” Jessica chanted then wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter