Alone 7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know its been awhile now. Lot of things going on with my life now and I am here to divert my attention. I'm sorry but this is just my way to keep myself together. I'll try to double update today to make it up to all of you. Okay..here it goes..

 

 

Hopping on her car, Jessica drove home, doesn’t want to waste more time. Arriving at her house, Jessica took a deep breathe and softly tap her pounding chest.

“Where were you?” Taeyeon angrily asked, as well as welcoming Jessica.

“Taeng we need to talk.” Jessica calmly muttered then walk pass by Taeyeon.

“Heck we do.” Taeyeon mockingly responded and followed Jessica. Clenching her fist, Taeyeon roughly hold Jessica’s right shoulder and turn the latter to face her.

“Don’t tell me you agreed on having another child with Yuri!” Taeyeon shouted at the still calm blonde girl.

Gently removing Taeyeon’s hand off her shoulder, Jessica took a deep breath.

“Do you love me?” Jessica asked, eyeing Taeyeon straight in the eye. Taeyeon scoff and turn around, rubbing her face with her sweaty palms.

“Are you F*** kidding me?”

This time its Jessica’s time to scoff.

“No. I want you to me honest with me, do you love me?”

“Of course! The F*** Jess, why do you have to asked?  Haven’t I already proved that when you decided to marry Yuri? I waited for you Jess. Why asked me now huh?”

Jessica nod her head, acknowledging Taeyeon’s answer. Walking towards the twin size couch, Jessica sat down and eyed the furious lover.

“Okay, why did you cheat on me?”

Taeyeon stop pacing back and forth and turn around to face Jessica.

“Wha--what did you say?” Taeyeon stutter a little.

“I know Taeyeon, from the very beginning. I was scared to confront you before because I am scared to lose you.”

Taeyeon her dry lips then mockingly chuckle.

“And now you’re not? Huh? Why? because you have Yuri back plus a daughter? F*** you Jess. All this time you are only using me. And now that you don’t need me you will dump me? You’re unbelievable.” Taeyeon ranted and kick the nearby single couch. Jessica softly tap her teary eyes then face Taeyeon.

“I was young and so are you that time Taeng. I made a decision that up until now I am paying for the consequences. I do love you Taeng that’s why I am asking you now.”

“It was a mistake Jess. I do lo---”

Jessica softly chuckle then press her lips tight.

“If it happen once we can say its a mistake Taeng but if you keep on doing it, or did it more than once then its no longer a mistake Taeng, you choose to do it.”

Taeyeon looked down, blinking her eyes she sniff softly. A cold hands lift Taeyeon’s face and welcomed with a sweet smile.

“The mistake Taeng is as we continue fooling ourselves. I do love you Taeng and I don’t want us to be forever miserable just to prove that we are right in our decision.”

Taeyeon scoff while shaking her head. “Is this your supposed to be sweet way of dumping me?”

Jessica shake her head and hug Taeyeon tight. “My way of letting you to find your real happiness. As I will be paying my debts too. Taeng, let’s do the right thing now.”

“No, I am not letting you go!” 

Jessica stepped back and sadly eyed Taeyeon, “I am letting you go Taeng. I’m so sorry but this is the right thing to do.Let’s free each other from this fantasy we live in and live in reality.”

With that said, Jessica hug Taeyeon and bid goodbye.

“Where are you going? We are not done Jessica.”

“We are.” Jessica shouted back and walked towards her room. Taeyeon shook her head then followed Jessica upstairs.

On the other hand, Yuri went home bothered of Jessica’s confession.

“Daddie.”

Yuri shook her head and warmly smiled at the newly awake girl.

“How’s my princess?”

“Tied.”

Yuri giggled and scoop her princess into her arms.

“Who’s daddy’s princess?”

“Me...” Krystal groggily muttered causing Yuri to widely grin.

“Who’s daddy’s only love?”

“Me...” Krystal’s voice starting to portray life and excitement.

“And who owns daddy?”

Krystal’s eyes brightens, with her small hands cup Yuri’s face and eyed the latter from eye to eye then seriously muttered, “Me.”

Yuri charmingly beam a smile and nod her head, acknowledging her princess.

“It’s only you my Princess.” And lovingly claim the little’s girls lips then showed the said girl’s face with kisses.

“Hey, you two, dinner’s ready.”

“Umma...” Krystal called out and raise her arms, asking the older lady to carry her.

“Is my baby hungry?”

Krystal nod her head and shower the older woman’s face with wet kisses.

“Umma love her baby so much.”

“Ystal to,lab lab umma.” Proudly responded, hugging the older lady.

“Hear that Kwon?” Tiffany smugly muttered and confidently wink at the tan girl.

“Don’t let it get to your big head Fany.” Yuri retaliated and softly bump Tiffany’s shoulder and peck her princess cheeks.

“Daddy love her Princess so much.” She muttered then throw a flying kiss towards the other older lady then giggle.

“Gross..gross.. disgu---”

“Ross umma?”

Tiffany awkwardly chuckle while shaking her head..

“It’s nothing baby. Let’s go, umma hungry too.” 

“Ystal to.”

Tiffany widely smiled and swing the little girl softly.

“Mama ec?”

Tiffany stop swinging the little girl and followed Krystal’s gaze then flick her tongue.

“Yah! I said, dinner is ready. Close your laptop now Victoria Song.” Tiffany strictly muttered , the latter let out a heavy sigh and face the latter ready to attacked the bossy lady when a small round curious eyes welcomed her. Victoria’s fierce face turn into a sweet and holy face.

“My baby girl is already awake. Come to Mama.” Victoria sweetly mumbled and raise her both arms ready to take the little girl but Tiffany step back and eyed Victoria in disgust.

“In your dreams! Prepare the table, I already cooked our dinner.” Tiffany once again strictly muttered.

“Who made you my mother?” Victoria retaliated but her tone is still using her sweetest tone coz of Krystal.

“First because you can’t cook. Second---”

“SHUT THE  FU--- I am preparing the table now. Happy mom?” Victoria mockingly announce while beaming a sweet smiled towards the little girl.

Tiffany turn around towards the giggling tan girl then raised her right brows.

“And you will?”

Yuri stop giggling and blankly eyeing Tiffany.

“Me?” Yuri confusedly pointed herself.

Tiffany press her lips and pointed the kitchen. Yuri’s mouth form an “O” shape then eyed the bossy lady but then obeyed in Tiffany’s  command.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Duh, pregnant.” Victoria sarcastically muttered.

“Okay.”

“Now, hurry up before she will open her nasty mouth again.”

“Vic, if you will get pregnant don’t be like her okay?”

Victoria stop putting the plates in the table and face the tan girl.

“Stupid, I’m already a b**** Yul, expect the worst. Don’t ever go near me if I get pregnant.” Victoria blurted a threat causing Yuri to gulp nervously.

“Its best if you will undergo a hysterectomy tomorrow---ouch..ouch..YAH!”

“Want me to cut your balls off?”

“Geez..its a joke. A JOKE VIC..!”

“Good, now you finish this.”

“What? You two are too much---”

“Now Kwon.” Victoria fiercely muttered then turn around smiling seeing Yuri’s pouting and sulking.

“Aish..why do I love those two bossy ladies? Do this..do that. that’s not right, this and that, here, now..do it fast..”

“Are you done?” Tiffany strictly muttered, causing Yuri to stop mumbling and face the latter.

“Yes, your highness.” Yuri sarcastically answered and grab her princess off Tiffany’s arms.

Tiffany secretly wink at Victoria then maintained her poker face. Minutes after a loud laughter roared in the kitchen leaving Yuri in doom of embarrassment and taste her own medicine of being prank.

Morning came, the trio’s house is filled with usual noises again.

“Yuri open the door, someone’s in there. Hurry up.”

“Aish..yeah..yeah...here I come.. Its always me..what--hey! why are you here?” Yuri asked and slowly opened the door.

“Good morning.”

“Ah, yeah, good morning.”

“Who’s that? Oh!”

“Good morning.”

Tiffany press her lips and force a smile towards the latter.

“Krystal is still sleeping.”

“Oh, ahm..I’m here to talk to you all.”

“All means just the two of them. I have to go.” Victoria muttered and peck her friends cheeks then left.

“Please it won’t take that long. All of you is a big part of my daughter’s life. Just please can we talk?”

Victoria eyed Tiffany and gestured to say something.

“Okay come in.”

Victoria mouth slightly agape and fiercely eyed her friend.

“Seriously?”

“Yes, now let’s go.”

Victoria let out a heavy sigh then raise her both hands, silently saying she doesn’t have a choice anyway.

“I’ll go directly to the point here. I came here not to mess around your schedule with Krystal, I’m hoping you will let me in in your schedule?” Jessica nervously laid down her intention of coming in.

Tiffany glance at Victoria as she latter showed a, -I told you so- face.

Hearing nothing from the trio, Jessica gulp and continue.

“I am willing to do everything to save Krystal. I missed a lot of time with her because of my stupidity. Please, can you let me make it up of those years I lost?”

Yuri looked down and glance at her two best friends.

“She can take one of my day.”

Victoria and Tiffany looked at each other then smiled, seems like they are thinking the same thing.

“Just FYI, I still don’t like you and it will remain like that. Don’t ever try to please me coz you will only gonna waste your time and my time. Here’s my plan. Me and Tiff will still gonna keep our schedule and Tiff?” Victoria eyed the other lady. Tiffany sternly eyeing Jessica then glance at the worried tan girl.

“You and Yuri can have one day with Krystal and our Sunday that’s supposed to be family day, you two can have it. And--”

“What?” Victoria spatted, not expecting Tiffany’s proposition. Tiffany stood up and excuse themselves, practically dragging Victoria out of Yuri and Jessica’s sight.

“What was that?”

Tiffany calmly raise her hands in front of the furious mad Chinese girl.

“First---”

“Well you  f**** stop counting and just go to the point.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes then glared at the Chinese girl in front of her.

“Okay. Listen. You know how Yuri love Krystal and because Jessica is the mother of Krystal, Yuri sacrifice her one day coz she doesn’t want to asked us or doesn’t want to bother us, I don’t know. All I know is that Yuri sacrifice once again and we supposed to protect her right?”

Victoria rolled her eyes and face Tiffany. “You went all around the f*** Seoul explaining how the world is round yet didn’t realize there’s a so called globe ball that is actually round. Geez..woman.Protect her, is it supposed to be protecting Yuri from Jessica? ( Tiffany wearing, are you kidding me look, Victoria press her lips to side then sigh loudly. As she continued..).Fine ,do whatever you want. I still don’t like her.”

Tiffany giggle at Victoria’s sarcastic responds but that’s why she love the said lady coz she listens even though she curses most of the time.

The duo walked back to the living room and saw Jessica and Yuri in serious talk.

“Hey..” Victoria called out and eyed Yuri.

“So, like what I said earlier. You two can have that one day and we’ll have our same schedule.” Tiffany announced and eyed Yuri and Jessica.

“Thank you so much. Its means so much to me.” Jessica muttered and bow her head. Victoria frown and push Tiffany forward and once again bid goodbye.

“Okay, I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll go check my baby.”

“Thank you again Tiffany.” Jessica muttered sincerely.

Taking a deep breathe, Tiffany glance at Yuri then face Jessica.

“Don’t get me wrong here. I did it or we did it for Yuri, not for you.” Tiffany bluntly stated. Jessica nodded her head. “I know, but still I wanted to say thank you for everything. You’re an amazing woman, you and Victoria. I owe you two so much. In time I will be able to pay you two up.”

Tiffany eyed Jessica, confused and bothered at the same time but she shrug it off then continue walking upstairs.

Pressing her lips, Jessica looked down then turn around to face Yuri.

“Yul?” Jessica called out while walking towards the latt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter