It's you..after all...5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 4 hours, the doctor came out and the four girls stood up to face the doctor.

“Jessica Jung?"

Jessica pointed herself while clutching her chest. The Doctor nod their head and fix his robe.

“The operation went well but there’s some complications--”

“What complications?” Jessica unintentionally cut the doctor.

“In Mrs Jung.. her 3rd and 4th ribs was fractured and it stab in her right lung. We were able to take the ribs off and fix the injured lung but unfortunately after the surgery her right lung collapse and we can’t open her up again because her blood pressure is really low we can’t risk it so we need to stabilize you mother first. In your Dad’s case is different because he had multiple fractures and worst is his cervical cord is fractured too and now he’s in a coma. For now, we need both of them to stabilize so we can operate them again. We are putting your parents into our intensive units so we can monitor them closely. For the first 24 hours is the most critical, if they pass it then they have a greater chance.” The doctor explain. Jessica frown, confused of her parents condition.

“Can I see them? They're okay right?”

“For now, yes. You can see them tomorrow.” The doctor glance at his wrist watch and bid goodbye to Jessica. Tiffany stood beside Jessica and coax the blonde girl while Yuri remain seated with Taeyeon beside her.

“Yul you’re bleeding.” Tiffany loudly exclaim and panicly press Yuri’s forehead. Seems like after the fight, Yuri’s wound opened up. Jessica rush towards Yuri and carefully check Yuri’s wound.

“I’m fine..”

“You’re not.” Jessica spatted and pull the tan girl back at her seat.

“Okay, Tae can you accompany me to the ER so they can check me and you too.” Yuri scooted away from Jessica and eyed Taeyeon intently.Taeyeon got Yuri’s plan, she nodded and stood up. Yuri ignore Tiffany and Jessica as she stood up and stand beside Taeyeon. Wiping off the blood near her right eye, Yuri hissed then signal Taeyeon they should go.

“Yul.” Jessica called out and is about to stand up when Yuri stop her.

“You need to stay here to with your parents. Taeyeon is with me, don’t worry.” Yuri seriously muttered after reading Jessica’s expression. Yuri can see how worried Jessica is but she should not put her hopes up. Last month, Yuri realize that she’s starting to fall for Jessica but knowing  Jessica’s condition she have to keep her growing feelings towards Jessica for Jessica’s own sake too. She doesn’t want to take advantage of Jessica right now and to think this is the first time she wanted to be sure but the longer she live with Jessica the more she accepted the fact that she finally experience of being in love but with what happen earlier, Yuri sadly realize that she didn’t got a chance to Jessica because up until now the blonde girl is still in love with that bastard. She thought that no matter what or when, this situation she’s in well turns out to be a one sided love. She’s in a zone where no body wanted to be because no matter what happens she will always end up broken and in agony. She wanted to give up after knowing the truth but a big part of her don’t have the courage to leave the blonde girl, not just yet. She wanted to protect Jessica at all cost even if it cost her own heart.

“Tae do you know what’s the name of that guy?” Taeyeon look at her best friend and sigh loudly.

“Yul--”

“Tae I think that bastard Jessica.”

“What?”

“She always have this nightmare every night and I heard her once shouted, “Don’t touch me.” the same thing she said awhile ago.” Taeyeon stop walking and face the tan girl.

“Now I understand why you suddenly lose your self earlier. Anyway, are you sure about this?” Taeyeon curiously ask. She can’t help but to ask more thinking it might be the reason why her girlfriend is so protective towards the blonde girl. Remembering how Tiffany weep loudly while blaming herself for not being with Jessica when the latter needed her.

Yuri sadly shake her head and softly murmured, “I’m not.”

“Okay then let’s investigate. Oppa is coming next week right?”

“Yes..”

“Then its settled.” Taeyeon muttered and pointed the stretcher near them. Yuri sat in the stretcher absentmindedly. Too engross thinking and planning on how they’ll expose Jessica’s ex boyfriend. Taeyeon look around then face Yuri again.

“Yul what really happen to oppa?”

Yuri press her lips before facing the older girl.

“He said they’re having issues with the government in there. Some stupid agent wanted my brother’s head but Oppa said everything is settled and that agent is already in a better place.”

“So when is he coming back?”

“Probably this week. He’ll call us and Taeyang oppa will be with him.” Taeyeon nod her head and push Yuri’s stretcher. Yuri look back and eyed her best friend.

“What are you doing?”

“This time I’ll be the one taking care of you coz you always the one taking care of me.”

“Drama again?”

“Shut up..” Yuri giggle and laid back comfortably. Squeezing her fist, Yuri flick her tongue loudly then softly muttered, “ Healthy. Anyway thank you for backing me up a while ago.”

This time its Taeyeon to chuckle and playfully flick the tan girl’s forehead.

“Of course stupid. I’m always at your back.”

“Eehh...cheesy..”

Taeyeon again flick Yuri’s forehead but this time she aim the bleeding wound of the tan girl. Yuri yelped and sit up straight glaring at the giggling older girl. After their short moment, the duo finally in the ER.. After being treated, the duo took a little time to take some fresh air and decided to stay outside the building.

On the other hand, Donghae is limping going out in the hospital.

“What...hahha...what happen dude.” Donghae angrily push away his friend and went straight to their car.

“What happen? Did Jessica did that to you?” Donghae punch the front board and roughly slam her head in the head rest.

“She’s with those useless lesbians and they beat me. Those es will get what they wanted.”

“Did Jessica talk to you?”

“Aish that b**** is stuck with one of the lesbo...aurgh...wait..wait...take a picture of those b***s..”

“Why?”

“Just take a picture Eunhyuk.”

“Okay...” Eunhyuk obeyed and took a picture of the girls that Donghae ask him to do. After taking the picture, Donghae angrily hissed and angrily eyed the two girls standing in front of the ER.

“Find out everything about those two disgusting lesbo. They beat me up earlier but I’ll make sure that tomorrow and the rest of the days are mine. I;ll show those bi***s who is Lee Donghae.” Donghae clench her fist tightly while biting his lips sternly eyeing the two girls standing outside the vicinity of the hospital.

“Let’s go.” Donghae angrily commanded. Eunhyuk can only shook his head and obeyed. Donghae roughly pull down visor and check his face.

“They got you Bro. Your face says it all.” Eunhyuk mockingly commented earning a smack in the head from the other guy.

“They don’t know who they’re messing with. They’ll see, every cut and bruises in my face I will triple it and make them beg me to just kill them instead.”

“That’s scary.” Eunhyuk played along while laughing hard with a sense of teasing the grumpy friend.

Donghae growl loudly and flip the visor then lean back in his seat.

“Don’t disturb me okay. I’ll take a rest for awhile.” Donghae commanded again and close her eyes not interested of hearing her friend’s responds.

Taeyeon turn step forward and turn around to face the tan girl.

“What?” Yuri ask.

“You don’t want to go back in there?” Taeyeon teasingly ask wiggling her brows. Yuri scoff and avoided Taeyeon’s eyes.

“If you want you can go back in there, I’m tired I’ll just go home.” Yuri answered not facing the older girl.

“You don’t need to tell me, I can clearly see the way you look at her and the way you treat her but are sure about this?” Taeyeon honestly blurted the thoughts lingering her mind. for this past few weeks, Taeyeon notice something she herself wanting to see from her best friend but thinking the situation Yuri is in, Taeyeon can not bring herself to be happy.

Yuri put her both hands in her jeans pocket and heave, “I guess Tae. All I wanted is gave her everything I got. So this is how it feels, huh?” Yuri sadly chuckle and rake her hair with her sweaty and shaky hands.

“I know you Yul. I’m honestly happy that you change but ( Taeyeon took a deep breath and look down as she softly continue....) Yul I don’t think she’s ready. I don’t think she’s the right one.” Taeyeon honestly express her thoughts. Yuri sadly smiled and nod her head.

“I know Tae and I’m not forcing her, you know me. I know where I stand. I realize earlier she still in love with that bastard, it hurts. Really hurts to know that my first turns out to be one sided love. Karma I guess.” Yuri sadly admitted then chuckle loudly to cover up the sadness in her voice and the tears threatening to fall. Taeyeon caress Yuri’s back and eyed the blue sky, confused and bothered.  Thinking how can she help her best friend when she’s also in the middle of helping her girlfriend too. It’s so hard to decide, glancing at the tan girl Taeyeon beam a tight smile and a small air came out at her nose as she hold her sigh.

“Don’t worry Tae, I’ll protect her no matter what.” Yuri responded after hearing Taeyeon sigh, which Yuri misunderstood.

Taeyeon fake a smile and softly tap Yuri’s  right shoulder then answered, “I know.”

“Okay, I have to go now. And Tae, find everything about that bastard okay?”

“Of course. I got it. Call me when you got home okay?”

Yuri wave her hand and walk towards her car. Taeyeon sigh and waited for the tan girl to get in her car. Fixing her shirt, Taeyeon once again wave her hand and went back inside the hospital.

“Hey..”

“Where’s Yuri?” Taeyeon cleared and face her girl friend with a tight smile.

“She went home, she’s felt a little off..I mean she’s not feeling well so she decided to go home.” Tiffany glance at the crying blonde girl then face her lover back.

“Is she okay? How about you?”

“I’m fine, Yuri too.” Tiffany smiled meekly then went back to Jessica’s back.

“Excuse me, who’s Ms. Jung?” The trio look up and is welcome by a couple of police officers.

“You need something?” Taeyeon muttered first and face the officers. One officer nod his head and step forward.

“We just wanted to talk to you about your parent’s accident.” The officer calmly responded. Taeyeon wave her hand in front of the officer and softly answered, “I’m not Jessica. She’s Jessica Jung.” The officers mouth form an “O” shape and face the blonde girl.

“Ma’am can we talk? We have some questions and also we gathered some information about the accident.” Jessica stood up wiping off the tears in her eyes. Tiffany followed her best friend and eyed her lover. “I’ll go with her.” Tiffany muttered and hug Taeyeon.

Grabbing her phone, Taeyeon walk towards the farthest corner and hit the green button.

“Hello..Oppa this is Taeyeon.”

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. I called because I need your help.”

“What happen? Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, everything’s okay. I just want you to look up something for me..”

“Okay...ahmm...what’s the name?”

“Lee Donghae.”

“What did this guy do to you?”

“Not to me oppa. I’m just doing this for a friend.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Oppa. Ahmm..Deasung Oppa, can we keep this one, just the both of us?”

“Tell me why first.”

“Oppa...”

“What?”

“Please...”

“How’s Yuri?”

“Still Yuri.”

“Sarcastic much?”

“No...I’m answering your question.”

“Okay..okay..give me a day for this.”

“Oppa?”

“Yeah?”

“I forgot to ask, how are you?”

“I’m fine, struggling of my awesomeness and handsomeness but aside from that everything’s fine.”

“Bye oppa.”

“Aish...Yah...”

Tot..tot..

Taeyeon ended the call and went back to her spot. As she patiently waited for her girlfriend and Jessica, Taeyeon decided to search about Jessica’s parent’s accident. Minutes past she still can’t find anything so she rephrase and search again but got nothing. Her brows almost meet and a deep frown appeared in her forehead.

“Maybe its not posted yet.” Taeyeon thought then continue searching for articles about the accident.

“Hey...taetae..” Tiffany shook Taeyeon’s shoulder to get the latter’s attention.

“Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter