Fake love

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They say that High school years are the best years in your life. Why? Well in that years you will experience having your first crush or more than that which is boyfriend or girlfriend. Having your first puppy love means everything to you, right?. You can even do stupid things that would somehow make you giggle, frown, shook your head in disbelief when you remember it. But let's be fair, not everything happen in high school years are worth remembering for. Kwon Yuri, a very bright kid, popular, loved by everyone coz of her outgoing attitude. Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are her best buddies, they are so lively, dorks, pranks everywhere.

One day they decided to go to their school early..

"Here, put it in here.." Sooyoung excitedly exclaim while jumping up and down. Yoona nodd her head and tie the bag of flour in the top of the ceiling fan and Yuri run pull the plug off the air conditioner. After settling everything up they rush out of the room but Yuri stop before reaching the door and turn around and smile sheepishly.

"Guys, we need to see what will happen and their reactions.." Yuri exclaim and run to the near closet and put her phone securely and in the right angle to cover every corner of the room. After putting her phone they walk out in the room and went to their class room. They keep on giggling while their teacher is busy discussing their lessons.

"Yul, I wonder what happen now?" Taeyeon whisper and dorkily smile.

"I think they are all white now?" Hyoyeon butted in and giggle.

"Ok..Kwon, Im, two Kims and Choi get out.." Ms. Park angrily shouted and shooed her students.

"With pleasure.." the girls mumbled and rolled their eyes at their teacher.

"Aish,,brats..kids nowadays.." Ms. Park mumbled and look at her remaining students and continue her lessons.

"Guys, why don't we check out our work?" Hyoyeon wiggle her brows and grin, her friends giggle and run to the said class room but they found nothing but the flour in the tables and floor.

"Asih, no one is here?" Sooyoung kick the front chair and sigh.

"Next time we better investigate first. How frustrating thinking all our effort turn into waste.." Yoona ruffled her hair and dash the front table and lazily sit on the table.

"How come no one is here?" Taeyeon ask and look at her friends.

"I don't know..wait I have to get my phone." Yuri answer and walk to the closet where she put her phone.

"W--w--where's my phone?" Yuri stummer and look at her friends, the other girls shook their heads furiously.

"THEN WHERE THE HECK----" Yuri stop from shouting when the door suddenly open revailing 5 girls  , wearing PE uniforms, eyes burning, fist clench hard, teeth gritted and shots their deadliest glare. Yoona, Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung run towards Yuri, their knees are shaking and their hearts are about to explode coz of nervousness..

"Why it's so cold in here? You pull the plug of the air conditioner Yul right?" Taeyeon whisper and shiver feeling the sudden drop if temperature in the room while the other girls are rubbing their shoulder to warm their body.

"I guess your looking for this?" A brunette girl raise Yuri's phone and sternly looking at the girls on the other side of the room.

"Lock the door." A blonde girl whisper at her friend. A cute girl walk towards the door and lock the door securely.

"Unnies, they are shaking. See.." A tall girl innocently point the shaking girls using her lips.

"Then will shake their worlds more.." A short haired girl arrogantly mumbled and walk nearer to the poor girls.

"Wait...We thought this is our room..Sorry, we'll leave now.." Yuri man up and force a smile then bow. She then drag her friends towards the door when the brunette girl block the door and beam her signature smile, Yuri and Taeyeon was mesmerize and unconscious smiles back.

"Wow, am I in heaven? How come I see an angel in front of me now?" Taeyeon loudly mumble, her friends nodd their heads innocently while the other girls scoff and rolled their eyes in disgust.

"Tiff, do it now." blonde girl whisper and push the brunette girl forward. Tiffany lose her balance and stumble and was about to fall when a strong arms just on time catching the brunette girl.

"Careful Miss, don't stain your porcelain skin with bruises. If you will let me, can I be your knight?" Yuri sweetly cooed, the brunette girl shyly giggle and playfully slap Yuri's shoulder.

"TIFFANY HWANG.." the blonde girl shouted which cause all the girls to jump in their positions and even look at the blonde girl in horror.

"Jess, sshh..can you be more patient?" Tiffany annoyingly whisper while her hands are in Jessica's shoulder. Jessica sigh and nodd her head.

"Having you as my knight is my pleasure, now..tell me honestly..." Tiffany seductively walk towards Yuri and run her fingers in Yuri's face and gently caress Yuri's lips.

"Did you put the flour in the ceiling fan and broke our air conditioner?" Tiffany seductively cooed and kiss Yuri's cheek. Yuri was about to answer when.......

"Yes..we are.." Taeyeon butted in, her friends face palm theirselves and glared at the blonde girl. Taeyeon blankly look at her friends then she realize what she just blurted. Taeyeon immediately cover and hide in Yuri's back.

"Who's phone is this?" Jessica coldly ask, Yuri gulp and open but nothing came out.

"Ok.." Jessica mumble and went to the window. She open the window and was about to throw the phone when a soft grip stop her hand from throwing the phone, Jessica angrily turn around.

"I'm sorry, it's mine. We are really sorry, we just wanted to have fun and please..please forgive us.." Yuri submissively bow her head and pleadingly look at the blonde girl.

"Let me think.." Jessica put down her arm down and walk back to her friends.

"Be our slave for this school year." A small girl burted with aegyo and smile evilly, the other girls frown and shook their heads.

"We already apologize and it's not like there's a huge damage happen and---"

"Don't you know that one of our friend is in the hospital now coz she has  asthma? Now tell me isn't it enough reason for us to ask you to be our slave?" A short haired girl butted in cutting Yoona and eyed the other girls.

"But you are asking too much. Whole year? What are we? Idiots?" Hyoyeon angrily responded.

"We are guessing you don't know us.." A tall girl blurted and innocently smile at the other girls.

"Why? Who are you girls for us to waste our precious time to know you?" Sooyoung retorted and open the door roughly. Yuri and her friends walk out in the room and went to their hang out place.

"Guys, I want to know Tiffany more.." Taeyeon broke the silence and dreamily look at the sky.

"Yeah, she's really beautiful especially when she smile...aahhh..it melt my stone like heart." Yuri mumble while clenching her chest.

"But Yul, that blonde girl melt your stone like heart. You even pleaded and apologize. Haha..you are so whipped.." Sooyoung tease Yuri, her friends giggle and nodd their heads in agreeing Sooyoung's thougths.

"That blonde girl is really scary, can anyone of you can stand against that girl?"  Yuri retorted and challenge her friends but no one dared.

"See.." Yuri shook her head and look back in the sky. After few hours the bell rang, which means time to go home. The girls went separate ways and drove their individual cars home. Meanwhile the other five girls are still planning their revenge.

"They are so cute.." Tiffany squealed and clap her hands loudly.

"Tiffany Hwang, don't tell me you are gay now?" Jessica coldly exclaim, Tiffany rolled her eyes her eyes and ignore her best friend.

"Unnie, that tan girl has an effect on you." the youngest girl innocently blurted, the other girls gulp and look at the younger girl and back to the fierce blonde girl.

"Seo, be careful using some words if you value your life." Jessica coldly muttered and try to stay as calm as she is.

"Ok..stop that. I already have their basic information." the other girl turn their heads and listen to their friends.

"They are all rich, popular at this school, they are same year as we are but they are in different class, they're sports are basketball, swimming, baseball and they are athletic. They are also in the top list. Since Nicole lied about a friend of us who is in the hospital, we will stick to that and to get out revenge we will inform them that our friend pass away.What do you think?" Sunny raise her left brows waiting for her friends responds, the other girls look at each other then nodd their heads.

"So what is your plan?" Nicole ask, Sunny wink at Jessica, the blonde girl smirk and stood up.

"We'll use my sister, we can ask her to act and about the hospital we can trust that to Tiffany. Seo you are the most innocent among us so we in trust you in telling them about the worst condition of our friend then Nic, you have to have a fake medical certificate and fake laboratories ok?"  Everyone nodd their heads and smile evily.

"So, it's time to unleash our hidden wrath, it time to play." Tiffany excitedly cooed and wiggle her brows, the other girl nodd their heads and sigh. They are rich, transfeeres, popular in their old school but because something happen that made them decide to transfer to another school. Jessica and her boy friend have a huge fight that ends up breaking up. The blonde girl is so in love with her boy friend that seeing her boyfriend with new girls is like a torture to Jessica. So she decided to transfer antoher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter