I love you more that this 3.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Awkward silence lingers in the dorm, Hyoyeon is eyeing the girls and sigh.

"Am I missing something here?" Hyoyeon mumbled but she got no answer. Hyoyeon continue studying here friends gestures then she mentally face palm herself, she stood infront of her friends.

"What's wrong guys? It seems like our group split into half and I am in the middle..We will fix this now. No one should dare to escape, I mean it." Hyoyeon irritatingly exclaim.

"Blame them, Tae I thought we already talk about it, huh? What did you do? You change, is it my fault if I can't return your affection?" Tiffany blurted then cover upon realizing she blurted the truth, she look at Taeyeon and saw how mad the kid leader is.

"Yeah, your right it is our fault for letting ourselves fall for you guys. I have to move on and don't expect me to be what I am to you before coz that Taeyeon you know before is a fool, idiot and ignorant and was already dead." Taeyeon retorted and sternly look at Tiffany, the eye smiling princess shook her head and cried hard. Jessica comforted her best friend and glared at Taeyeon.

"You guys should consider our group, we've been through a lot and you will just throw the years we've been together coz of your stupid feelings? We can't go beyond friends, sorry, I hope you understand and please can we go back like what we used to?" Jessica butted in and look at Yuri, the tan girl smile bitterly.

"You think we didn't consider our group? We need a little space to buried this stupid feelings like what you said. For your information, we are not forcing our selves to you guys. Did we force you? No, right? We can't be like what we are before coz before like what Taeyeon said we are fools for loving you and I think now we are ok, so don't expect special feelings nor treatment anymore." Yuri responded and stand up.

"No.....I want us to be like what we are before. Seobang....I ------I (sobs) really (sobs) miss you...Please come back to me.." Jessica back hug Yuri and cried in Yuri's back, the tan girl slowly shook off Jessica's hands in her waist and face the blonde girl.

"Jessica, we can't and just call me like that when we are fan serving coz that idiot girl before is already gone. Gone after her world collapse and turn upside down. I want to ask you a favor, please don't blame yourself. This is the right thing to do and you did the right thing so there's no reason for you to blame yourself. I don't want you to pity me and feel guilty thinking it might ruin our group. This group is important to me as well Jessica, I will protect this group even against my fool heart. I won't let this stupid feelings to be the reason our group to split.So don't cry anymore..I will forget you soon, I promise." Yuri nonchallantly muttered and tap Jessica's shoulder, Jessica felt her heart crash and turn into pieces hearing Yuri's explaination, she don't know why she's feeling like this. Yuri went back to the couch and sat beside Taeyeon.

"I am confuse now, why am I hurt when she told me that she'll forget and bury her feeling for me? I should be happy, but why? Why my heart ache now? Somewhere inside me is shouting, begging you not to forget me.." Jessica thought and fall on her knees crying hard. She punch her chest  and cried hard, Tiffany stand up and help her best friend stand up. They walk back to the couch when Seohyun stand up and face Yoona.

"Why did you change Yoona unnie? Do you somehow have---" Yoona put her hands infront Seohyun and shook her head.

"Don't assume too much Seohyun, I----" Seohyun cut Yoona...

"Seohyun? what happen to Hyunnie? Why? Why did you change unnie?" Seohyun shakingly muttered, Yoona was taking aback, she wanted to hug Seohyun and comfort the younger girl but she manage to hold herself. Tiffany pull Seohyun down and hug the younger girl.

"Unnie, did i do something wrong for you to change?" Seohyun softly mumble still in Tiffany's arms.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong Seohyun, it's me. It's my fault that's why I have to fix myself first. Ok.." Yoona calmly responded and warmly smile at Seohyun.

"Unnie, if you need me I am always here for you. Your very special to me." Seohyun muttered and hug Yoona tight, the older girl was taken aback in Seohyun's blunt action.

"Special?" Seohyun nodd her head and smile sweetly at Yoona.

"You are always special to me Unnie coz we are----" Yoona stop Seohyun from talking, she already know what will the latter say. She don't want to hear it coz it will only hurt her. Seohyun  confusely look at Yoona, the latter fake a smile and lean her head in Yuri's shoulder. The tan girl know that Yoona is holding her tears, she peck Yoona's forehead and tickle the latter.

"ahahha,stop...haha..unnie.." Yoona beg while laughing and blocking Yuri's hands. Yuri pull Yoona into a tight hug and sway the younger girl's body to left and right.

"Soo, I'm sorry but I already told you---" Sooyoung fake a smile and wave her hands to stop Sunny from talking.

"No need to apologize, your just doing what you think is right. I'll be fine soon, no worries..We are still the GIRLS GENERATION.." Sooyoung hide her sadness through shouting her lungs out, and smile at Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon.

"Yeah, we are still one. Everything will be fine, so no worries.." Taeyeon dorkily smile, while Yoona and Yuri dorkily dance. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laugh seeing the trio's childish acts while the other girls just smile looking at the trio, some of them wish to bring back the person they used to know.

"If you say so, prove it. Hug us.." Tiffany challenge the other four girls, Yuri,Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung look at each other and smirk.

"Sure.." The four girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter