I love the way you lie 3..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica rolled her petite body from left to right trying to find a comfortable position. Being a lazy and sleep lover she is, she can't understand why on earth she can't sleep. She grab her phone and read Yuri's messages, she press her lips and slam her phone.

"SJbdajbeojsn" Jessica shouted under her pillow. Then she suddenly sit up and stare at her phone.

"Aish. I forgot what time she'll give me her keys." Jessica mumble and glance at her phone, the blonde girl was thinking either text Yuri or not. Then suddenly her phone beeps indicating she has a message, Jessica grab her phone.

 

From: Monkey

Hi.

 

Jessica grab her phone and toss her phone in the side of her bed. Atfer a few minutes she grab her phone and decided to respond.

 

To: Monkey

What? You are disturbing your guess just to say Hi?

 

Jessica lean her head in the headboard, waiting for Yuri's reply. Couple of hours past and still Yuri didn't reply. Jessica sigh and locked her eyes in her phone. "Am I to harsh?" She mentally ask herself.  After another hour her phone beeps indicating a new message, Jessica excitedly grab her phone a wide smile appear in her face when she know who is the sender.

From: Monkey

Thank you for making me smile.

 

Upon reading the message Jessica frown and shook her head. "What did I do? Aish this monkey is hitting on me..eekk..good." Jessica squealed and cover her face with a pillow not wanting to make any noise.

 

To: Monkey

Still up? It's already 3 am. What did I do huh Monkey?"

 

Jessica giggle and carefully put her phone in her side, then her eyes landed on a picture frame on her night stand. She grab it and lovingly caress the face of her best friend.

"Tiff, I will make her life miserable, I'll make her feel twice of the pain you endure now. She'll crawl on her own grave.I'll make her fall for me then crash her heart until she can't feel she have one." Jessica turn her head towards her phone.

 

From: Monkey

Well, you're still up right? Hmm..I don't know but you certainly make me smile. I can't believe a brat like you can make me smile.

 

Jessica frown and unconsciously smile genuinely. The blonde girl close her eyes and begun typing her respond.

 

_____________________

 

 

 

On the other side of the words..Haha..I mean Yuri's side.......

 

 

Yoona was visiting her dear sister who is now in her unit, sulking in the corner of her room. Yoona was been eyeing her sister for couple hours now, because Yuri was so engross feeling and reminiscing her past she didn't notice Yoona's presence. Yuri phone beeps, Yuri lazily grab her phone and after a mere second a small smile appear in her face, Yoona furrowed her eyes brows  and shook her head in disbelief. The younger girl can't help to wonder who is that person that somehow make her sister smile.

"Aish..brat.." Yuri mumble and giggle, Yoona cover immediately to held her giggle. Yoona slowly and carefully tip toed out in Yuri's room.

"Wwaaahhhhh.." Yoona shouted and jump up and down.

"What..what happen? Are you ok? What?" Yuri panicly shook Yoona's small body and caress Yoona's whole body checking if her sister is hurt or something. Yoona giggle and smile dorkily.

"Nothing. Just feel like shouting.." Yoona beamed her alligator smile and make a peace sign, Yuri flick Yoona's forehead and went back to her room.

"Unnie, I'm hungry. Please make something delicious." Yoona whine and knock Yuri's door, the tan girl open the door and glared at her sister but the younger didn't budge and just innocently smile. Yoona push Yuri in the kitchen. The younger girl jump up and down when Yuri was done cooking. "Unnie, you are the best." Yoona raise her thumps up and wiggle her brows. Yuri shook her head  and was about to go back to her room when Yoona whines again, pleading her to stay and accompany her while she's eating. Yoona took a couple of hours after the younger girl loudly exclaim she's full. "Yoong, your stomach is really something. Wow, I can't believe you are my sister." Yuri muttered using as a matter of fact tonemixed with a disbelief tone. Yoona pout and stomp her foot like a toddler having tantrums, the younger girl smirk and excuse herself. Yoona sneak in Yuri's room and grab the tan girl's phone.

"Yoong, why are you holding my phone?" Yoona jump and look at Yuri in horror, hearing her sister cold tone Yoona gulp a large amount of saliva and her knees starting to soften.

"U.--unnie, aahhmm..I forgot where I put my phone so I grab yours so I can call mine." Yoona lied and was secretly crossing her index finger with her middle finger. Silently praying Yuri will buy her lies.

"Yoong, she visits me earlier." Yuri muttered but almost a whisper, Yoona nervousness flew away like a feather blown by a strong wind. Yoona gritted her teeth, though it was more like a whisper and considering their distance Yoona still got what Yuri said earlier. They are so close but after what happen, slowly by slowly Yuri started to distance herself from the people around her and that includes her only sister.

"That ***** *****, she's still have the guts to face you after she stole your girlfriend? You can take a vacation unnie, I know that ***** **** will keep on bugging you, I'll handle your ex best friend and the hotel. You shouldn't let her live with you unnie, now look what happen? You're so kind and what you've got? Aish, I'm going to kill that **** ****." Yoona nonchallantly muttered, she immediately cover when she realize what she just said. She should not blame her sister, considering how broken her sister is now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter