Loving the imperfect you 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay  babe?” Yuri muttered and let the blonde girl sit on the nearest chair.

“Yah! Why are you just standing there? Grab me a glass of water. Hurry up.” Yuri shouted and worriedly rubbing Jessica’s chest.

“Take a deep breathe Babe.” Yuri exclaimed then turn towards the intruder. Handling the glass of water, the intruder use her eyes and lips silently talking to Yuri.

“What? Babe meet my friend, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon’s cousin. Hyo this is my girl Jessica.” Yuri proudly introduce the blonde girl to her friend. Jessica look up and coldly stare at the new acquaintance. The latter nervously chuckle and mouth her apologies then sat beside Yuri wanting to hide from Jessica’s piercing glares.

“Why you didn’t told me you got a new girl? What happen to her?”

“What? New? She’s my only girl. She not feeling well and can’t be stress out.” Yuri seriously announce then sweetly smiled at the blonde girl.

“She told me that---”

“Oh my...welcome to the family. I like her Yul.” Hyoyeon loudly muttered, cutting Jessica in purpose.Secretly pleading towards the blonde girl to shut , knowing Yuri will surely beat her off.

“Thanks Hyo. We’re going out today. Why are you here?”

Hyoyeon mouth hang open then glance at the still glaring blonde girl.

“Why don’t you grab her medicine huh?” Hyoyeon said then Yuri left to grab the blonde girl’s pills.

“Look, I’m sorry I was just kidding. It’s just she never really bring girls home and anyway. I’m sorry again, please don’t tell her. She’ll kill me.” Hyoyeon pleaded.

“YAH! What are you doing? And again,why are you here?” Yuri drag Jessica’s hands off from her friend’s grip, then sternly eyeing the latter.

“Just checking...you know..hmmm..okay, I’ll leave now and text you later. Nice meeting you Yul’s girl. Bye.” Hyoyeon hurriedly bid goodbye not even waiting for the couple’s responds.

“Are you feeling better now babe?” Yuri worriedly ask, not caring about her friend who just left. Jessica pouted then lightly shook her head.

“Come here!” Yuri grab Jessica’s right hand then guided the blonde girl to her lap. The moment Jessica sat on Yuri’s lap, a sobbing sound escape in Jessica’s trembling lips.

“Hey what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Babe?” Yuri anxiously ask while Jessica deeply buried her face on Yuri’s neck.

“Babe talk to me. Please.”

“Who is she really?”

“Who?”

“That Hyoyeon!”

“Hyoyeon? She’s my best friend Babe. She’s Taeyeon’s cousin. We grow up together. Why?”

“She’s not your girl?”

“Wha---what? You are my girl Babe. And eeww..no babe! I want an actual human not an animal.” Yuri expresses her clear disgust on the thought of her and Hyoyeon then cup Jessica’s wet face.

“We’re you jealous?”

Jessica bit her lips then decided to mum her responds. She buried her head and decided not to tell Yuri what her friend told her. 

“Stop crying now. I don’t want to see you like this again babe.” Yuri exclaim wiping off the tears in Jessica’s pale face. The blonde girl sniff while thinking Hyoyeon owe her really big. Comfortably leaning her weary head on Yuri’s shoulder, enjoying the warmth and affection of the tan girl, Jessica stayed in her spot.

After awhile, Yuri feeling sore, gently lift Jessica up then stretch her legs and then laid Jessica back on her lap.

“What time are we going out?” Jessica ask, rubbing her right cheek on Yuri’s chest.

“Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes!”

“Do you wanna go now?”

“Let’s go.” Jessica stood up and pull the tan girl. Yuri softly groan feeling her muscles stretch.

As they headed out, Yuri suggested to just buy foods and drinks then they can head to the nearest beach to have a little picnic and able to enjoy the nature’s scenery.

“It’s a great idea babe so we can cuddle while looking at the scenery. We can stay there till the sun set.” Yuri exclaim. Jessica scoff, Yuri’s idea will always has a naughty motives but she can’t deny she likes the idea too. Thinking laying on the sand, Yuri’s arms wrap around her while they watch the sun set. Jessica can’t help but to feel giddy and excited.

“I’ll text Hyoyeon, she have a beach resort here in Jeju we can hang out in there for two days.” Yuri excitedly announce then hurriedly grab her phone and ended up calling her friend instead. Jessica bit her lips, excited and nervous for no reason. It’s not like it’s their first time being together but thinking of being in the beach added something between them. Her face heated up as she tried to shake her head to sway all the naughty thoughts coming out in her head.

“It’s all set babe, let’s go?”

“How about our things?”

“Oh no need babe. We can just be in the---hmmm..let’s grab our things, yeah?” Yuri awkwardly chuckle pulling the glaring blonde girl towards her room then after she pack her things, they went to Jessica’s room to grab the latter’s stuff.

“Are you sure you feel good? Did you bring all your pills?”

“Yes Dr Kw----”

Jessica’s breath hitch feeling Yuri’s lips against her own. That warmth feeling she felt when Yuri kissed her in front of her friends and boyfriend is rushing back to her senses. Load of load of electricity running through her veins. She hissed silently, every sweet gestures and move of the tan girl makes her ill heart to quiver in delight. The first kiss they shared after three long months they’ve been living together. She don’t know what to do nor say.

“Didn’t I told you to stop calling me that Dr. and Kwon?” Yuri whispered and peck Jessica’s lips once again then charmingly beam her smile.

“You’re so beautiful babe!” Yuri continued then hug the shock blonde girl. “I’m looking forward for this trip babe. I’ll makesure this a good trip for us babe.” Yuri seriously promise then tighten her grip around the blonde girl. Jessica press her lips together, trying to hide her smile as she lean her head over Yuri’s chest. She just let Yuri kiss her without complaint, Jessica sigh but then lovingly outlining Yuri’s broad shoulders.

“Let’s go?”

Jessica nod her head and follows the tan girl carrying all their things. She too, wants to make the most of this trip.

Her phone rang pulling her back to the reality.

“Hello?”

“She’s still alive Sunny!” The other person on the line loudly announce. Jessica scoff then rolled her eyes.

“Stop it guys. Sorry I got really preoccupied with something here.” Jessica explained.

“Seriously? Like even a text that will let us know that you are fine and tell us not to worry is just too much for you to do?”

“Tiff!!!!” Jessica whined and stomp her foot like a kid.

“What?” The latter seems not amuse at Jessica’s whining.

“I’m sorry okay. I’m really am sorry. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“What? just Tiffany?” Another voice roared on the other line. Jessica giggle and put her index finger on Yuri’s lips to hush the latter then mouth her friends. Yuri nod her head then ushered the blonde girl on the passenger seat.

“Sunny of course it includes you. Guys please forgive me.”

“When are you coming back in here?”

Jessica gulp and nervously eyed the tan girl beside her. She has not really thought about that as she was preoccupied and is wanting to be with Yuri as much as she can.

“Jessica!”

“Yeah. Am...I honestly don’t know. I had an attack couple of months----”

“WHAT? THAT’S WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. WE SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH YOU BUT YOU WERE SO STUBBORN---”

“Tiff you just broke my eardrum. I’m fine okay it just I can’t travel far this past months.” Jessica close her eyes, can’t believe she’s putting out a drama just to be with Yuri but what she just said aint a lie. Right? she can’t stress her heart like what Yuri always telling her. Jessica press her lips realizing for the first time she’s using her illness to stay away from her friends and be with someone.

Feeling another warmth against her fingers, Jessica looked down and saw their fingers intertwined tightly then is welcome with Yuri’s perfect smile.

“Are you okay?” Yuri mouth silently. Jessica nod her head then looked away hiding her once again blushing cheeks.

“Are you sure?” Tiffany calmly ask.

“Yes, please forgive me.”

“Are you really okay in there? Are you in the hospital right now? We told you Jessie, we worry because we care but that doesn’t mean you will not tell us just so we won’t worry about you. Please don’t do this again okay?” Tiffany seriously exclaim.

“Tiff is right Jess. I thought we already agreed no secrets?” Sunny butted in.

Jessica bit her lips once again, awfully feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry. Ahm..I will visit you two next week?” Jessica unsurely muttered, eyeing Yuri for permission.

“I’ll take couple of days off, we’ll go together.” Yuri responded, Jessica thank the latter then press her lips on Yuri’s right cheek.

“Who was that?”

Jessica eyes widen, totally forgotten her best friends.

“Huh? Oh... I..You see...hmmm...how can I put it..I am here in the mall.” Jessica once again lie and mouth sorry to Yuri.

“Hey, I need to go. I’ll call you as soon as I got home. Love you two much. See you soon. Mwaah...” Jessica immediately hang up then face the tan girl.

“I want to introduce you to them in person and not just through phone. They might say something bad to you because they are so overprotective over me. Yul?” Jessica explain, squeezing the tan girl’s hands.

“It’s okay babe, I understand.” Yuri responded then grab their intertwine fingers then press her lips over Jessica’s hand.

“Thank you.” Jessica shyly uttered then looked away again.

“Yul let’s stop by to buys groceries. We can just cook in there so no need to buy us food.”

“Anything you want babe.”

“Are you tired?”

“No babe, little thirsty.”

“Okay, let’s buy some drinks and food along the way.”

“Okay babe.” Another kiss landed on the back of Jessica’s hand

After from the long drive, they finally arrive at their destination. Settling their stuff, Yuri then grab Jessica and both laid down in the couch.

“Let’s take a quick nap babe then we’ll head out.”

Jessica hummed in response then hug Yuri’s arms around her stomach.

“Are you comfortable? Do you want to go to  our room?”

“No, its fine.”

“Okay then turn around and face me.”

Jessica rolled her eyes but did what Yuri demanded.

“Happy?”

“Super!”

Jessica shook her head then lean her head over Yuri’s neck. The tan girl smiled and press her lips over Jessica’s crown.

Hours after, Jessica woke up safely in Yuri’s arms. Looking up, she let her hands roam around Yuri’s small face then stop on Yuri’s lips. Pressing her lips over the latter, Jessica then shyly buried her face back to Yuri’s neck. With the sudden movement and soft and cold lips touch her lips, Yuri woke up then look down towards the blonde girl.

“Babe?”

Jessica deeply buried her blushing face on Yuri’s neck.

“It’s okay, you are mine and so am I to you.” Yuri said then hug the blonde girl tight. Everything seems to be mutual for the duo. They are comfortable with each other that intimate positions and gestures seems like normal to them now. 

“You wanna go now?”

Jessica nod her head then slowly stood up.

“I’ll text my friends first.”

Yuri back hug the blonde girl then shower Jessica’s shoulder with kisses.

“I’ll prepare our foods.” Yuri said and left the blonde girl on the couch.

“Please forgive me. I’ll explain everything next week and I also have something to tell you two. I’m just hoping you two will be open about it. I love you two so much. Mwaah...” Jessica then send her compose message then followed Yuri to the kitchen.

“You need help?”

“A kiss will be great.”

Jessica rolled her eyes then sat down eyeing Yuri’s broad shoulder and back.

“Are you checking me out babe?”

“Shut it big head.”

Yuri chuckle loudly then continue doing what she’s doing.

After getting everything ready, Yuri grab Jessica’s hand and they head out to the beach hand in hand.

“It’s almost time for the sun to set babe. Let’s settle here!” Yuri said then put down their things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter