Epilogue- I love you more than this

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi...So I decided to make and epilogue of my two story the "I love you more than this" Hope you all enjoy it. 

snsdyurijjang, gingeringly, carlinex, ImTrapped, soshiyulsic, minnieluvahh, soshibangshipper, Laguna, yoonfanyrockz, rp_jessicajung. Thank you so much for voting. Have a good day everyone. And also to my subscribers and commentators thank you so much...

Maybe tomorrow, I can't promise but i also decided to make an epilogue in "I love the way you lie.." so just wish me luck...I might be busy again coz of work..thank you guys...

 

 

________________________________________

 

Yuri groan and turn to her right side and was welcome with an innocent princess sleeping peacefully, a warm smile appear in her face as she softly caress the blonde girl's face and peck Jessica's lips. Yuri softly lift up Jessica's arms that was wrap in her  waist and groggily set up and walk out from her room. She decided to let her girlfriend sleep more, when she arrive at the kitchen she saw the other guys watching a video intently. Just then a idea came up and a smirk appear in her face, the tan girl tip toed walking closer to her friends...

 

"WHAAAA"

 

"Aaahhh..."

 

"Bllaag.."

 

"Hahaha..."

 

"What that hell Yul?"  Taeyeon yelled and push the tan girl harshly, while Yuri still clutching her stomach, laughing hard.

When Yuri shout at her friends, the girls was running in different directions while Taeyeon unconsciously throw her laptop in the floor. The girls gritted their teeth,clenching their fist slowly walking towards the tan girl who was busy laughing,slapping the pillow in her lap while clutching her stomach.

Paak..

Bllag...

paak..

Paakk...

 

"Awww.." Yuri breathlessly groan while crawling back to her chair after the 4 girls (Yoona,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung) beat her.

"Serve you right dark monkey.." Sooyoung turn her back and grab the laptop on the floor. After settling her sore body in her chair, the tan girl take a deep breath and gently caress her arms,stomach and thighs.

"Aish...I'm going to kill you.." Yuri murmur but the other girls was again into the video they're watching earlier. Yuri got curious what her friends are watching as she slowly walk towards her friends and squeeze her body in between Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

"Eehh? Your watching KARA video?" Yuri muttered in disbelief, she was beaten up just because of disturbing her friends in watching the KARA videos. Yuri sigh heavily and glare at her friends but to her dismay it has no effect coz her friends are so into the video.

"Oh My Nicole, she's so hot..I'm so lucky to have her..I love you Nic baby.." Hyoyeon whine and kiss the screen..

"Gyuri is so cute..see" Taeyeon dorkily smile and pointed Gyuri making cute pose.

"Oh..come on guys, we all know that Hara is the cutest...Hmm..so cute eehhh.." Yoona squeal and throw a flying kiss as if the girl will see nor feel it. Yuri shook her head and push Sooyoung and Taeyeon a little for her to have some space to sit on.

"Ok...It's time for 2ne1.." Sooyoung immediately grab the laptop and search a 2ne1 video.

"Guys, why are you watching other girls video?" Yuri softly ask not wanting to offend her friends and somehow avoiding pissing her friends off and not wanting to be beating up again.

"Nothing, just admiring those girls. And they are our friends so it's normal to watch their videos." Taeyeon responded in a non interestedly tone. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Ok..but what if your girlfriends will know about this?" the four girl glared at Yuri, the tan girl nervously laugh..

"We must be quiet, I mean I must shut my mouth now.." Yuri rub the back of her neck..

"Geezz they are scary, I wish my baby is here.." Yuri thought and turn her attention back in the laptop avoiding the peircing stares of her friends. The video started playing..

"Aww..Bom is so cute...She's really is the best.." Sooyoung is busy fan girling, while the other girls just nod their heads.

"CL is my idol, I like her style..Bad girl.." Yuri unconscious tag along as she watch the video "I am the best" of 2ne1.

"Yeah, she's so cool..but I like Minzy. her body is so flexible and ohh..y.." Hyoyeon butted in.

"Dara is very beautiful, no matter what her hair style is, it suits her.. I wonder if she's nice.." Yoona dreamily muttered.

"Yuri is right, CL is cool. Have you meet her Yul?" Taeyeon ask Yuri but her eyes is still in the video. The tan girl shook her head and continue watching the video. Unknown to the girls a 4 pairs of burning eyes watching them from afar. Unfortunately due to the little commotion earlier when the four girls beat Yuri, Sunny and Seohyun woke up. When the two was about to approach their friends they heard Hyoyeon admiring her girlfriend and was followed by Taeyeon and so on. The two girls decided to eavesdrop just then the two american girls appear. Sunny and Seohyun told the two newly awake girls what's happening. So the four girls decided to eavesdrop while clenching their fist, gritted their teeth and throwing their deadliest glares to their respective lover.

"Ohh..done..any group in mind?" Hyoyeon ask, the other girls was tapping their chins thinking other group.

"Hmmm..after school.." Yuri happily muttered.

"Yay...Your the best Yul..they are so hot.. Wait. you choose them coz of Kahi and Nana right?" Yoona teasingly elbow the tan girl. Yuri shook her head and push Yoona's face away from her.

"Kahi and Nana? Wow Yul, you are a certified player. If your Baby knows about those girl you are dead. We will just visit your grave.." Taeyeon dorkily chuckle then high five Yoona.

"Wait, how many girls Yuri have? Nana, Kahi, Son ye jin, Se Kyung, Victoria----" 

"Stop, those girls are my friends. The only girl in my heart is Jessica Jung. No one else..and you can't blame me when they can't resist my charm." Yuri cut Sooyoung and arrogantly praise herself. The other girls shook their heads while looking at the tan girl in disgust.

"What? Yah..don't look at me like that. How about you Tae huh. You have Gyuri, Narsha, Sunmi." Yuri retaliated but the latter just wink at her.

"I am too cute that they can't resist me. And I already have my Fany so they are stuck in friendzone." Taeyeon dorkily giggle while wiggling her brows.

"Oh...you guys are so full of yourselves.." Yoona shook her head.

"Eehh.. Guys don't you know Yoong is following Yuri's footsteps? She has Hara, Krystal, J----"

"Yah...what  do you mean following my footsteps huh? I am not a player. Being admired by tons of girls and boys doesn't mean that you are a player." Yuri proudly exclaim, her friends face palm theirselves.

"I already have a goddest in my arms why would I go look for an angel?" Yuri continue.

"Yeah, you are head over hills over Jessica. And you are so whipped..haha.." Sooyoung mockingly laugh, the other girls laugh along.

"Yeah, I am head over hils over my Baby don't tell me you are not into Sunny?" Yuri retorted and smirk.

"I'll tell Sunny then.." Sooyoung immediately grab Yuri's wrist and nervously chuckle.

"Who said I'm not whipped and I am way more head over hills over Sunny than you are to Jessica." Yuri giggle and mockingly laugh. "Vengeance is mine..." Yuri exaggeratedly yelled while raising her both arms in the air.

"Yul did you and Jessica do it?" Taeyeon suddenly blurted which cause the other girls to choke their own saliva while the other girls hiding from afar blush and shook their heads.

"Tae seriously? You are really a ert..but to answer your question. Nope..because someone just barge in our room and told us that we have a schedule remember?" Yuri sarcastically responded while rolling her eyes to their leader.Reminscing their intimate moment that was ruin by their very own leader. Taeyeon make a peace sigh and dorkily smile.

"Yah..I'm here----"

"Come one Yoong, don't act like you are innocent. I heard Seohyun moan your name.." Taeyeon cut the younger girl while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"You...you guys already did it?" Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung muttered in unison, Yoona panicly wave her hand, protesting.

"N...no...no...aish..don't believe her..Unnie..." Yoona shakingly muttered, tears are forming in the corner of her eyes. Yuri pull Yoona into a tight hug and glared at Taeyeon.

"I'm just kidding Yoong.. Sorry.." Taeyeon apologize and gently squeezing Yoona's hands.

"This ert. Really Tae? I wonder what would Seohyun and Tiffany say if they know about this." Hyoyeon butted in, Taeyeon stand up facing the other Kim.

"Hmm..you will tell them? What if I'll tell your baby Nicole about. "I like Minzy her body is flexible and ohh y..." Taeyeon mimic Hyoyeon squeals as well as her expression. Hyoyeon face turn pale and shook her head, Taeyeon let out a victory laugh and walk to the table.

"Guys..the video is about to start.." Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter