its you after all ending part 1

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. I know its been a long time since I updated..writers block,laziness strucked me. Anyway, to make it up to all of you. I am making 2 chapters as the ending of this story. I apologize and hope you all like this ending.. Okay, here it goes. Let me know what you all think..enjoy everyone.

 

 

 

 

A sweet smile crept out in Yuri’s face while staring at the peaceful face of the blonde girl. Slowly and carefully outlining Jessica’s face, a proud smirk draws in Yuri’s face thinking that the said girl beside her is hers and hers alone.

“No one can ever hurt you again Baby. They have to go through with me first before  they get to you.” Yuri softly mumbled and fixed Jessica’s hair then let her fingers rake Jessica’s tangled hair strands . A groan is heard and Yuri immediately retract her hand and eyed the groaning blonde girl. Eyeing the blonde girl cutely pouting, crunching her cute nose then slowly and tiredly opening her eyes, Yuri can’t help to let out a giggle.

“Good morning Baby.” Yuri muttered while holding her laughter.

Hearing the tan girl’s husky voice, Jessica eyes shut open then eyed the smiling tan girl. Realizing her state, Jessica embarrassedly pull the sheets over her head while cursing herself. How can she let the tan girl see her in that state? What if Yuri will change her mind after seeing her ugly morning face? “Aish..” Jessica irritatingly exclaimed.

Pulling off the blanket over Jessica, Yuri sweetly smiled once again and press her lips over Jessica’s forehead.

“Did you sleep well Baby?” Yuri asked, Jessica press her lips and scoff loudly. Turning her back over Yuri.

“What’s wrong?”

“Why are you watching me on my sleep?”

“And why are you mad?”

“Because...aish...its embarrassing!” Jessica confessed pushing Yuri away.

Another wide smile draws in Yuri’s face once again, understanding Jessica’s odd attitude. Pulling the blonde girl closer to her, Yuri then rested her jaw in Jessica’s shoulder.

“I love you Baby and for the nth time please believe me, I love you for who you are and nothing and no one can change that.”

Jessica growl then turn to a soft squeal. Hugging Yuri tight, “I love you too sweet talker..” Jessica responded then buried her red face against Yuri’s chest.

“Let’s eat? Come on.”

Yuri sit up and offer her right hand but Jessica shook her head and rush to the bathroom instead. Eyeing the running blonde girl, Yuri can only sigh in defeat and patiently waiting for the blonde girl to finish her morning routine.

Finally after Jessica’s  finish her morning routine, she got out and welcome by Yuri. A shy smile appeared in Jessica’s face as she toss her comb to Yuri.

“Let’s eat now?”

“Hmmm...”

Yuri ushered the blonde girl out in their shared room to the kitchen. As they settled in the dinner table, as the savor each other’s company as well as the food they have.

“Hello love birds.” 

Jessica and Yuri turn their heads towards the culprit and smiled.

“How dare you ditch us?” 

Jessica cover and  apologically eyed the newly arrived women.

“I’m sorry something happen, I’ll tell you everything later. Let’s eat first.” Jessica mumbled and wink at the latter. 

Tiffany scoff as she rolled her eyes at the latter and walk around to peck Yuri’s cheeks then sat down beside Taeyeon.

After their breakfast, the two couple settled in the backyard.

“Yul, can I invite Sunny in here? So I can tell them both at the same time.” Jessica narrated and clearly showing her puppy eyes.

Yuri smiled and peck Jessica’s pressed lips and sweetly responded, “This is your house Baby, you can always invite your family and friends.”

Jessica happily turn around and face her best friend.

“Call Sunny.”

Tiffany can only shake her head from the bossy best friend and did what Jessica asked her to do. Dragging her best friend away from the two other women, Tiffany sat in front of the glaring blonde girl.

“How are you?” Tiffany asked, eyeing Jessica. The blonde girl glance at Yuri chatting with Taeyeon then confidently nod and smiled at the latter.

“So happy Tiff.” She responded shortly and widely smile, a contiguous one that cause Tiffany to smile too.

“How about you?”

Tiffany bit her lower lips to conceal her squeal...

“Jess I’ve been meaning to tell you this couple of months ago but you are too stubborn. I just can’t tell you about it when you are locking yourself in the dark, pitying yourself as if you are carrying all the problem---”

“Tiff, NOW!.”

Tiffany giggle and softly slap Jessica’s right thigh.

“I’m married now..!”

Jessica’s eyes widen and then furrowed her eyes, sternly eyeing the latter. Seeing the seriousness of her best friend, Jessica’s huff angrily then roughly grab Tiffany’s arms to face her.

“DID YOU JUST TELL ME YOU’RE MARRIED? NOW? I’M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU ARE TELLING ME JUST NOW?”

Jessica loudly exclaim, earning Yuri and Taeyeon’s attention. The duo frown then confusedly eyeing the two girls.

Tiffany chuckle loudly while waving her hand towards her Tae tae and Yuri, silently telling the duo to ignore them. Jessica hissed and softly slap Tiffany’s right arm.

“Seriously?”

“If only you saw your face. I’m just kidding. We’re not married yet. Can you tell me now what you’re about to announce?”

Jessica scoff and glance at Yuri seriously chatting to Taeyeon.

“Sunny’s not here yet and really funny Tiff. Anyway, did you ask Taeyeon about their other business?” Jessica curiously asked, Tiffany smiled and nod her head. 

“She asked me to wait just for awhile. After what you told me about what Donghae said, I can’t stop myself from getting paranoid. What if Donghae’s gonna do something again to get back to those two? I’m scared for those two but seems like they’re not. I already asked her to stop and get out from that dangerous world.” Tiffany softly confided, Jessica look down then glance at Yuri, that thought crosses Jessica’s mind last night but she’s afraid of what might Yuri’s reaction be. They just got together and seems like that topic is still very sensitive right now so Jessica has to keep it for herself for the mean time.

“What did Taeyeon said?” Jessica asked. Tiffany press her lips and force a smile.

“She asked me to wait and told me she doesn’t have plan to stay in there anyway but she can’t just forget about it just like that.”

The two girls falls into a silence and their eyes are locked in to their corresponding lover.

“Yah! where’s the food?”

The four girls turn their heads towards the loud girl who’s now exaggeratedly rubbing her stomach, while sternly eyeing Yuri and Taeyeon and very oblivious of the other two ladies presence.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica coldly asked, earning Sooyoung’s attention.

Raising her brows, Sooyoung then pointed Jessica then glance at Yuri.

“What is she doing in here? You bring her home?”

Jessica her lips and walk towards the latter while glaring at the said girl.

“First, (Jessica raise her index finger in front at Sooyoung then continued..) This is my house. And I don’t want people like you in my house. SO GET OUT!”

Sooyoung scoff, totally ignore Jessica’s outrage. Turning around, Sooyoung face the tan girl who’s staring proudly and clearly admiring the blonde girl.

“Did you continue f**** each other in here? Damn Yul, this place is a holy---”

Blag...

Sooyoung stumble and loudly groan in  pain. Jessica smack Sooyoung in the back, totally took Sooyoung by surprise. Angrily looking up to face the culprit, her eyes narrowed and hastily stood up.

“Soo, that’s my girl.” Yuri seriously announce and sternly eyeing the taller girl, pulling her fiance to her back. Knowing the taller girl, Yuri knows, Sooyoung is ready to pounce and it might lead to a very bloody one.

Jessica on the other hand, tighten her grip at Yuri’s shirt and deeply buried her maroon like face against Yuri’s back...

“I’m not a you B****” Jessica angrily shouted then hurriedly buried her face again at Yuri’s back.

Yuri turn her head back to glance at her fiance, a small smile crept out in her lips then face the still mad girl. her dry lips, Yuri sigh loudly and face Sooyoung.

“Aish, you insult my girl so you deserve to be smacked. The food is in the refrigerator, go now.”

Sooyoung scoff and trying hard to ignore what Yuri said. Even though she worship food, what the blonde girl did is unforgivable. No one can hurt her just like that. No one!

“Yuri forgot to mention the ice cream, cheesecakes,cakes and chips too.” Taeyeon butted in, using the ace she got knowing the said girl can never say no those foods she loves the most.

Sooyoung mouth slightly agape and angrily eyed the chuckling tan girl.

“Yah, how can you forgot those precious foods? Aish...this ungrateful B****..Bye..”  Sooyoung immediately forgot the commotion then went back inside the house living everyone behind. 

After Sooyoung left, Yuri turn around and lift Jessica’s face.

“Baby, I’m sorry about Sooyoung. She’s nice but sometimes really stupid. I only have few people close to me Baby, she’s one of those few people whom I trust. I’ll talk to her.”

“Hmm..” Jessica angrily scoff then turn her back on the latter.

“Seriously? Jessie, just get over it. Sooyoung is just playing with you.”

“You know her?”

Tiffany nod her head then responded. “I’ve known her since me and Tae got together and she’s the doctor that helped Yuri.”

Hearing what Tiffany said, Jessica turn around to face the pouting tan girl.

“Fine, just because she helped you. You still have to talk to her.”

Yuri widely smiled and nod her head.

“I love you.”

Yuri loudly confessed causing Jessica’s face to heat up.

“YAH..” Jessica softly slap Yuri’s chest while she lowers her face coz of embarrassment.

“Hi, I’m here now.”

“Hi Sunny..” Tiffany happily greeted the newly arrived girl and drag the latter  towards the crowd.

“Hi, I’m Yuri. Feel at home.”

Sunny shyly nod her head in response.

“Yah, she’s mine.” Jessica possessively pull Yuri to her side then glared at the embarrassed short girl.

“Jessie you’re really in the roll today. Sunny come here and ignore her.” Tiffany butted in and eyed the blonde girl in disgust.

“YAH!”

The two girls giggle at their friend’s outburst while Yuri and Taeyeon just oddly eyeing the other girls.

“Anyway, why did you ditch us yesterday?” Sunny curiously asked then frown upon seeing Jessica’s face reaction. While on the other hand, a smirk crept out in Tiffany’s calm face.

“As far as I remember, Sooyoung once mentioned----” Jessica immediately cover Tiffany’s big mouth while shaking her head facing Sunny. Silently asking the said girl to never listen nor believe Tiffany at all.

“Aish, just let Tiffany finish what she’s about to say. And no, you can never tell me what to believe nor do at all.”

Yuri stood beside her fiance then protectively wrap her arms around Jessica’s shoulder.

“It’s my fault why my Baby didn’t able to make it yesterday. I am really---”

“Yeah sure, it is your fault. How dare you seduce our Jessie but seems like she like it anyway and ---”

“YAH...!” Jessica  shyly exclaim causing her two friends to burst into laughter while teasingly poking the embarrassed girl.

“Our Jess is a woman now?”

“Yah...stop..stop..stop...not funny..”

Tiffany and Sunny clutch unto their aching stomach as both continue laughing ignoring Jessica’s tantrums.

“Baby..”

“Leave us alone for a minute. You make it worst...” Jessica spatted, jutted her lips out as if she’s about to cry. Yuri look down, softly apologizing at the latter. Jessica sniff and lovingly caress Yuri’s cheeks. “Leave this matter to me, okay? Go now." Jessica sweetly muttered then softly push the tan girl away, leaving Yuri no choice but to do what Jessica asked.

“Tiff be easy on teasing my Baby okay?”

“Aw... I will..” Tiffany responded and peck Yuri’s cheeks, earning a loud groan from the blonde girl and a cute giggle from the other girl.

After Yuri and Taeyeon left the three ladies, Tiffany smirk and face the glaring blonde girl.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous? Anyway, is it really true?”

“True what?” Jessica throws one ice cubes to Tiffany causing the latter to giggle while dodging at the cubes flying towards her.

“Aish this girl. Is it true you two did in in Yuri’s office?”

Jessica shyly cover her red face with her hands while shaking her head.

“We almost did it. Happy?”

“Almost? Jess, almost is like nothing happen. I know you are the of all the s but---”

“Sunny,its enough...” Tiffany cut Sunny and apologically face Jessica. She won’t deny that after hearing from Sooyoung that something happen with Yuri and Jessica in the office she was so happy thinking Jessica finally opening up with Yuri. Knowing the past of the blonde girl, Tiffany is thankful as the latter is able to let go of her horrible past but after hearing that nothing really happened, Tiffany can’t help but to feel sorry again for the blonde girl who’s in  her perception is still locked up in her dark past. How she wish, Jessica will finally let go of her past and move on but seems like it will really take a long time.

Taking a deep breath, Tiffany eyed the blushing blonde girl and smile timidly. Her best friend is indeed happy but the glimpse of her past still lingers in Jessica’s eyes. Tiffany press her lips and thought, “Let’s take one step at a time. Jessie is happy and that’s what matters for now.”

“What’s wrong Tiff?” Sunny asked.

“Nothing. Ahm..I remember, you have something to tell us right?”

Tiffany muttered, changing the topic to lessen awkwardness surrounding them. Sunny suspiciously eyeing the smiling princess. Remembering the news she’s about to announce, Jessica’s can’t contain the happiness she’s feeling right now. Her best friend is happy and Tiffany can clearly see it, it just that, Jessica’s past still lingers in Tiffany’s mind that she can’t help but to be distraught thinking for her best friend’s sake.

Jessica brightly smiled and nod her head in response. Standing up in front of her two besties, Jessica then put her hand then showed her middle finger then chuckle loudly.

“You B*****” Tiffany muttered while Sunny slap the chuckling blonde girl. Seems like the aura changes in an instant as their loud chuckles roared.

“Okay, okay, okay...listen up...” Jessica loudly exclaim, pushing her two besties back to their seats then stood in the middle.

“Sunny I’m really sorry about yesterday, something happen yesterday. And..” Jessica raise her right hand again and closely shove it near the two ladies faces then clearly showed her ring finger showing the ring on it.

The two ladies look at each other then look back at the grinning blonde girl.

“You’re engage? WAAHHH..”

Sunny and Tiffany happily jump off their seats and hug the blonde girl.

“I’m so happy for you Jessie..”

“Wah..you are getting married Jess..”

Sunny and Tiffany happily exclaim still hugging the blonde girl.

“So when is the wedding?”

“Hmm..we haven’t talk about it. I ask her to take things slowly and she’s okay with it.”

Jessica explain and receive a nod from the other girls.

“As long as you are happy Jessie.”

Jessica face Tiffany and sweetly smiled at the latter. Oh, how thankful she is having Tiffany in her life. The said girl is like an angel in Jessica’s life.

“Tiff, thank you so much for everything!”

“What are sisters are for?”

“Of course.” Jessica giggle and hug the latter while Sunny loudly clap her hands to get the duo’s attention.

“Okay. First, Jess you are forgiven for ditching us. Second, I am so happy for you at least now you’re finally happy and lastly its wedding planning time..” Sunny happily chanted while squealing loudly as she’s jumping up and down while the two other girls are chuckling while looking at the latter.

“Let’s get inside and grab some snacks.”

“Aish...just tell us you just miss Yuri already..”

“Shut up okay!” Jessica bickers but unfortunately it didn’t have any effect on the other two ladies.

“Look at her face Tiff, seems like any second now every veins in her face are gonna burst out.”

“You two know I can kill you in this second right?” 

Instead of being scared of the threat that the blonde girl just spatted, the two ladies burst into loud laughter and left the blonde girl frustrated and rooted in her spot.

Blowing a sum lum of air off her lung, Jessica her dried lips then press her lips to stop herself from smiling. Like Yuri, she only have few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter