Sweet Bastard 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mrs. Jung heard everything and sadly sat on the couch. She tried to patch up the gap from Jessica and Yuri but seems like it's gotten worst. A part of her blames herself for letting Jessica live with them or letting Yuri’s feelings about Jessica go that far. She doesn’t know how to deal with considering Yuri is also special for her. She can’t just bluntly tell Yuri to back off because seeing the tan girl sad makes her sad too. 

Everything happens so fast and one day the two young girls already have this huge gap. Mrs. Jung frown then shook her head. While thinking everything, she realized Jessica was right, Mrs. Jung got torn between her daughter and Yuri. Oh!  how it breaks her heart.

Days past and its already a semester break already. Mrs. Jung ask Yuri if she can leave because its getting really awkward even between them.

Yuri loved the middle aged woman, in fact, Yuri treat the older woman as her mother. She confides her secrets towards the middle aged woman. No one knows her truly except Mrs. Jung.

Yuri tried so hard to hold on her tears. It like all the people she loved is leaving her.

“Umma? Please don’t leave me!” Yuri shakingly muttered but able to hold her tears back.

Pressing her lips against Yuri’s crown, the middle aged woman tightly hug the sulking tan girl.

“What do you want to do?”

Yuri sniff and press her lips to the side, thinking for a better solution.

“I’ll let you to have 6 months off?” Yuri un surely announce,locking her jaw while pleadingly eyeing the older woman. Mrs. Jung giggle and playfully ruffle Yuri’s hair.

“Okay, but promise me you will take care of yourself okay?"

Yuri playfully saluted and kiss the older woman’s cheeks. Mrs. Jung pull Yuri into her arms again, knowing for sure she will miss the said girl.

“Umma can I drive you home?”

“No, it’s okay. Donghae will drive us back home.” The middle aged woman immediately cover realizing what she just said. 

“Yuri.." Yuri sadly beam a tight smile then nod her head, assuring the middle aged woman she’s fine.

The middle aged woman hug the tan girl one last time and bid goodbye. Yuri eyed the running figure then close the door. Emotions immediately rise up, draining her strength as she fall on her knees. It hurts her seeing the older woman walk away from her. It breaks her heart, thinking no one really wants her. No one can stand being with her..even her parents can't. She did everything she could to keep the people she love but guess she’s not doing it well.

Like what happen to Jessica. Why did she felt this for Jessica? The very first time her lips laid on the latter, her heart become crazy and stupid. People might say, she’s crazy and stupid, probably yes, she gladly accept it. Well who is in a sane mind and keep chasing the girl who dump you multiple times? Only Kwon Yuri.


For the past days, Yuri spend her vacation with her friends. trying to create a new world. Hanging out in the bar, mall, beach and in park. Looking around to fine someone interesting but her mind still wanders back to Jessica. Yuri thought it better to give Jessica some space and for herself to enjoy too.

“Yul, meet Victoria.”

Yuri smirk and wink at Hyoyeon. “I’ll take it from here.” Yuri whispers and push Hyoyeon away.

“A beautiful girl like you should not be going in a club alone. I can accompany you if you want.” Yuri started and slide a drink towards the newly acquainted girl.

“Beautiful huh?”

“Very.” Yuri said and charmingly smiled at the latter. Victoria scoff loudly while playing the drinks she got from Yuri.

“I’m not here to have a fling Yuri or should I say, a one night stand.”

“You know me?”

“!” Yuri thought as she distance herself from the latter.

Victoria sarcastically chuckle and fully face the shock tan girl.

“Let’s see. We go to the same school and you are kinda popular of being obsessed with Jessica Jung. Don’t you know you are always in the front page of our newspaper?”

“Wow..I’m that popular huh.” Yuri nonchalantly mumbled while playing her glass, not even looking at Victoria.

Victoria cross her arms against her chest and seriously eyeing the tan girl.

“I can’t believe you got to flirt with me earlier when you keep on ignoring me this past few months. Why? Tired of chasing your Jessica?”

Yuri chuckle and clap her hands.

“Ow..I got it. You like me? Tsk..sorry but I only see and love Jessica. Nice meeting you Victoria.” With that said, Yuri stood up in her seat and walk away leaving the furious woman.

“I’m not like you Yuri, I’m tired hoping you will notice me.” Victoria muttered and drank Yuri’s drink.

Yuri went straight home and sadly blew off some air. She missed her nanny. Scanning the said house, Yuri roared and sadly sat on the couch. It was her nanny that all she have. She have money and being a Kwon give her power but never it gives her the happiness she wanted and that’s the happiness of being needed and being loved. It was only her nanny who let her feel that and now she’s gone. 

Morning came, Yuri groggily stood up and groan feeling the sore in her back and neck. She fall asleep in the couch. 

“Her phone rang..

Yuri flick her tongue loudly then fetch her phone.

“Hello?”

“Yuri!”

“Jessica?”

“Yes. Yul..Mom got into an accident with dad.” Yuri stood up, eyes widen.

“What?”

“I need your help Yuri. Please...can you come in here?” Jessica shakingly muttered between sobs.

“I’ll be there, text me the address.”

“Okay. Thank you.”

Yuri ended the call and rush to her car, ignoring throbbing headache from all she did last night. Arriving at the place where Jessica texted, the tan girl hurriedly hop off her car and run inside the hospital.

“Jessica.”

“Yuri.” Jessica run towards Yuri and hug the tan girl.

“What happen?”

“My mom and dad planned to go out then they got into an accident. I can’t lose them Yul.”

“Shh...” Yuri tightly hug the blonde girl while she herself trying to calm herself too. She needs to be strong for Jessica coz today Jessica needs her.

After couple of hours past, the doctor finally came out from the operating room. Jessica immediately stood up and rush towards the doctor.

“Doc how’s my parents?”

The doctor remove his mask and eyed the blonde girl sternly.

“Your mom suffered a serious injury. As the impact is more on her side, she got most of the damage. Her spine is broken and we need to operate her now to fix her spinal cord.”

Jessica cover and weakly bend on her knees.

“Do whatever you can Doc to save her. Please do everything.” Yuri muttered pulling Jessica up.

“Okay, I’ll go back now to do the operation.” The doctor said and walk back into the operating room.

Yuri ushered Jessica to the nearest bench and sat down. Yuri engulf the blonde girl in her arms, letting the latter know she’s here. Always in Jessica’s back.

Another doctor came out and Jessica stood up once again then face the doctor.

“How’s my dad?”

“Your dad is fine now. He broke his left leg and we were able to fixed it. You can see him tomorrow. Okay?”

“Thank you so much Doc.” Jessica shakingly muttered while shaking the doctors hand.

“Everything will be fine Sica.” Yuri softly muttered, smiling at the crying blonde girl. Jessica sniff and nod her head in responds.

Two days past and Jessica finally able to talk to her mom while her father is recovering. The doctor inform Jessica that her mother need to be rehabilitated and will be in a wheelchair until she’s fully recovered.

After knowing her parent’s state, Jessica cried in the corner thinking where can she find money for all the expenses and not to mention her mother’s rehabilitation. She doesn’t have anyone and she’s still studying.

“Sica?”

“Yuri..” Jessica hopelessly hug the tan girl while the latter softly caress Jessica’s back.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know what to do Yul. I don’t have money and our savings were put up for my tuition. I don’t know Yul.” Jessica blurted and freely letting out her tears.

Yuri close her eyes, debating about the idea that pop out in her mind.

“Sica, be with me. Marry me and I’ll handle all the expenses. You don’t have to worry about anything.” Yuri blurted her thoughts.

Jessica step back and eyed Yuri in disbelief.

“Seriously Yuri? I thought you will help me because my mother raise you. I can’t believe you are that selfish Yuri.” Jessica angrily push Yuri to the side and walk back to her parents room.

Yuri rake her hair out of frustration, cursing her self silently. Blowing a load of air off her congested lungs, Yuri stood up and decided to grab some fresh air. Eyeing the cars and the people rushing in the hospital, Yuri chuckle sadly.

“What have you become Yuri. Such a pathetic move.” Yuri chanted and walk towards her car. Glancing back at the hospital, Yuri look down and drove away. Driving aimlessly, Yuri extend her left hand out in the window. Feeling the strong wind against her skin then step hard on the gas pedal. 

Minutes after, she stopped in the shoulder of the road, Yuri slap and punch the steering wheel while shouting at the top of her lungs.

A week past, Yuri strive hard to continue living. She goes out often with her friends and drown herself with alcohol. Every morning, her companion is pain reliever and coffee to aid the hangover.

Her phone rang, Yuri tiredly reach over her phone and answer the call without looking at the caller’s id.

“Let’s meet.”

Yuri remove her phone away from her ear and put the phone in front of her face.

“Sica..”

“After class meet me at the roof top.” Jessica immediately hang up, didn’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter