Fake love 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the conformation, their match was spread like a virus. All the students were talking about the basketball girls and volleyball girls match. Yuri and her friends are preparing their selves while their opponents are busy planning how to beat the other girls even though Yuri’s team never played volleyball but the thought of being athletic and thinking that the girls never loses made the other girls eager to defeat them.

________________

 

The day has come, Taeyeon and her friend were stunned looking at the crowd. While on the other side of the gym Nana and her girls confidently walk to the center and wave at their supporters. Yoona scoff and nudge Yuri and pull the other girls closer. After their short meeting, the girls went to the center and examine the height of the net and the distance of the court.

“Wow, you girls has a gift. You will be a great geodetic engineer.“ Nana mockingly exclaim while sticking her tongue out.

“Yeah, and here’s the catch you girls don’t need any instruments.” Kahi butted in and wink at their opponent.

“Mock us all you want. Laugh as hard as you can now coz you will cry until your eyes dried coz we beat you.” Sooyoung confidently mumbled then drag her friends to their respective positions.

“Hey, did you girls told everyone to come in here? We’re not comfortable considering that this is our first time playing volleyball.” Taeyeon look around nervously then pout.

“Ahh.. my Taengoo is nervous? Girls I think we need to be easy on them.” Taeyeon’s team frown and look at the girls in awe.

“We can’t believe you girls has the guts to tell us that after you force us to play with you. What about after this game we play basketball huh?” Hyoyeon retorted while crossing her arms in her chest. Instead of getting an answer the other girls giggle looking at their opponent’s reaction.

“They’re annoyed now. Good job.” Nana whisper to her team mates and they cheer and went to their position.

“What now? Great, you are ignoring us?” Sooyoung angrily look at their opponents. Just then, everyone’s eyes almost pop out in its socket when Yuri and Yoona take off their shirts leaving their sports bra on.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you two?” Taeyeon angrily muttered and throw Yuri and Yoona’s shirts in their faces.

“Tae relax, didn’t you see nor get what they’re doing? They’re pissing us off so we cannot concentrate in this game and you guys are fools not to realize it. Why don’t you play along?” Yuri whisper then beam best smile while pushing her friends back in their positions.

“I’m not gonna take my shirt off.” Hyoyeon protested and fix her shirt conservatively. Yuri and Yoona giggle and look at the girl in the other court sternly looking at them while mouth slightly agape. Yoona walk towards her friends and whisper. “See?” Yoona pointed the girls in the other court using her eyes.

“Girls, stop drooling please. You girls look like a maniac..” Sooyoung teasingly muttered and they all laugh. The other girls shook their heads and was trying to get their selves together.

The game has started, Nana’s team easily get scored coz the other team was in chaos, running around the court, fighting who will get the ball first. The game went on and still Nana’s team is leading. The crowd went crazy cheering to their teams. The game is about to end when Taeyeon hopelessly sat on the floor and look at their opponent pouting. Then suddenly the crowd went wild, cheering and shouting at the top of their lungs. Taeyeon frown and look at the crowd thinking that the crowd was happy that they are doomed, just then she heard familiar voices, she immediately turn around and a wide grin appear in her cure face.

 

 

 

 

I’m a-a diva (hey), I’m a-a diva (hey)

I’m , I’m a diva (hey), I’m a, I’m a-a diva

 

Taeyeon look at her back and giggle looking at her friends dancing dorkily and somehow dancing like a drunk.

“Yah..” Taeyeon shouted but her friends ignore her and continue singing and dancing. Hyoyeon wiggle her brows and that’s Taeyeon’s cue. Taeyeon stood up and sing and dance along with her friends, teasingly sway their bodies to their opponents.

 

Hmm.. Nana

Kahi

Narsha

Bom

Bora is the female version of king kong… of- of—a--King Kong..

(All of them are singing muttering their respective opponent names)

 

Nana

Kahi

Narsha

Bom

Bora is the female version of king kong… of- of—King Kong..

 

(Yoona step forward and sing her part)

 

Stop the tract, lemme state facts:

I told you, gimme a minute and I’ll be right back

Fifty million round the world and they say we are right

I done got so sick and filthy with your stinky hair, I can’t stand your ugly face…

 

Yoona stop singing when the ball hit her stomach hard. The poor girl fall on the court and whimper.

“hmm.. Nana is the female version of Baraka, of--of-a--a baraka..” Yuri ignore the whimpering sound and keep on singing her own version and was so engross on singing and dancing that she didn’t know that the girl she’s teasing is now at her back crossing her arms in her chest while tapping her foot impatiently. Yuri was back facing her opponents while swaying her ily.

 

Paaak….

 

A hard smack landed in Yuri’s head. Yuri turn her head immediately and was stunned seeing Nana near her.

“King kong earlier and now Baraka huh?” Nana angrily repeat Yuri’s words.

(THIS IS BARAKA, his a character in mortal combat)

 

“Yeah, since you’re a girl your names are king kang  then Barakai..” Sooyoung teasingly blurted while laughing hard. The crowed burst into laughter that pisses the girls more.

“Ok, we’re so sorry. We’ll make it up to you.” Hyoyeon butted in after seeing the other girl’s about to rip them apart. Hyoyeon bend her head on her left side, wink secretly then flip her bangs trying to convey her idea. Sooyoung laugh at first after getting what Hyoyeon mean, Sooyoung immediately cover to stop herself from laughing hard. Yuri step forward and hug Nana then apologize.

“I can see trees of green.” Yuri sing first and send a sign to her friends to go to their respective opponents. Her friend comply and went to their assign girls and hug them tight. Nana raise her brows, suspiciously eyeing the girl who is hugging her tight.

“Red roses too.” The basketball girls sing in unison then step away from their opponents and open their arms wide while continue walking backwards.

“WHEN I FLASH THE TOILET…..

 

 

 

The basketball girls made a long pause while carefully and cautiously stepping backward away from their opponents…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ALL I SEE IS YOU.” The basketball girl shouted in unison and run as fast as they can, away from their friends/opponents.

The crowd was laughing along and was really amuse at the basketball girls antics. Nana and her team hang their heads low as they walk out of the gym, feeling embarrass on what their opponent have done.

“What are their punishment now?” Narsha ask after they successfully walk out in the gym, Kahi face her friends and smirk.

“Oh..I love that smirk of yours Kahi.” Bom shake her shoulder and happily flip her hair.

“So, what are we waiting for?” Bora excitedly exclaim and raise her left hand gesturing her friends to go now. They went hurriedly to their destination.

“Hello uncle’s” The girls greet the five middle aged man in unison beaming their brightest smile.

“Sit down, what brings you here?” the middle aged man in the center ask while fixing his eye glass.

“Hmm..why uncle Sang woo you didn’t miss us?” Nana whine then pout cutely, acting little hurt. Mr. Kwon panicly wave his hand disagreeing Nana’s complain.

“Just ignore that old man ok. So what’s new?” the middle aged man in the left side butted in and earn a soft punch from Mr. Kwon.

“Nothing’s new, we got the trophy as usual. We miss the girls, We try to contact them but they’re not picking up. Where are they?” Kahi started their plan and face the older guys wearing a very innocent face.

“They’re still in their house, they didn’t answer your  call? Wait. I’ll call them.” The middle aged next to Mr. Kwon muttered grabbing his phone in his pocket.

“Uncle Tae woo don’t bother them, they might be busy now. We’ll call them later.” Bom mimic a kid voice while pressing her lips together.

“Nonsense, Tae woo call them now.” Mr. Choi commanded sternly, Kahi smirk and act sweetly at Mr. Kim.

“Girls how are your parents?” Mr. Kwon ask while Mr. Kim was dialing her daughter’s number. Bora sweetly smile and answer on the girl’s behalf.

“They’re all fine uncle, they miss you. It’s been a while now since the last time we had our family gathering.” Mr. Kwon nod his head in responds.

“Yeah, it’s been a while. We’ve been busy because we are trying to expand our companies to different countries now. Maybe next month?” Mr. Choi butted in and the rest of the middle aged man nod their heads as a sign they all agree to Mr. Choi’s plan. The girls smile sweetly while nodding their heads in responds.

“I can’t reach her. What are this girls up to now?” Mr. Kim suspiciously mumbled while flipping his phone.

“Uncle they might be very busy right now coz their game is near, I think they only got few weeks to practice and knowing them they can’t afford to lose especially this game is their last game.” Nana calmly explain while still beaming her sweetest smile to the older men.

“Sir, your clients are here now.” A petite middle woman butted in and politely bow her head.

“We’ll be right there.” Mr. Im responded and stood up fixing his tuxedo.

“Girls, we have to leave now. Grab the master key to So ye jin’s office and we’ll call them after our meeting ok?”Mr. Choi softly instructed the girls and all the middle aged man bid their goodbye’s to the girls. After the older men gone out, the girls where giggling and raising their fist in the air.

“Let’s go now. We should let them know that we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter