Broken glass..9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Mr. Jung rip off Yuri’s shirt and smirk. his lips, Mr. Jung run his fingers in Yuri’s fine body.

 “y...but a lot of scars...well, let’s make another scar that you will never forget...” Mr. Jung playfully mumbled and chuckle loudly..

 

Bang.....


Mr. Jung got off the bed and grab his gun then kneeled down. His knees shaken in fear, he slowly pecks under the bed, curious who broke the door.

“Jung Suk won.”

A frown appear in Mr. Jung’s face and slowly stood up pointing his gun towards the intruder.

“Woah...careful there Suk won, you don’t want to hurt your old pal right?” Sang woo playfully put his both hands in front of him and chuckle loudly but his expression change after seeing Yuri half  body tied up in the bed, bath with her own blood. Turning her head to his right side, Sang woo hissed and roughly grab  the nearest guy and forcedly push the guy down then slam the guy’s head in the bed near Yuri’s bleeding body.

“Suk won...did you know who is this girl?”

“I don’t care. She touch my daughter that’s all that matter to me now.”

Sang woo press his lips while nodding his head then grab his gun and smash it in the poor guy’s head. Blood splash in the sheet, in Yuri’s upper body and in his shirt. Releasing the dead body, Sang woo shake his head while wiping off the blood in his hand.

“Look Suk won....I’m dirty. You know I hate getting dirty right?”

“What the hell Sang woo? Why did you do that?” Mr. Jung push Sang woo to the side of the bed. Sang woo flick his tongue loudly then he clap his hands.

“She’s my daughter Juk won. I let you beat her but I will never let you touch her.”

“She touch my daughter Sang woo.”

“How about, I’ll make you a deal.”

Mr. Jung shake his head, can’t believe what’s happening right now but at the end he nod his head, agreeing half heartedly. Who wouldn’t? When Sang woo’s men appeared and out shadowed his men?

“Let’s marry her to your daughter.”

“WHAT?”

“Listen first, will you?” 

Mr. Jung took a deep breath and buried his face against his right palm.

“Have you heard the saying keep your friends close, your enemies closer?”

Mr. Jung look up and eyed Sang woo wearing are-you-kidding-me-look, but the other man just chuckle in responds.

“I can’t risk my daughter to be with your illegitimate daughter Sang woo and besides Jessica is Yoona’s girlfriend.”

Sang woo shook his head, “Not anymore Juk won. I don’t want my Yoona to pay what this girl did. And besides you don’t want her to wonder around after what she did to your daughter, right? Like I said, you can beat her to death just don’t kill her and don’t ever touch her. And about your business, we will talk about it properly in my office. So, do we have a deal? You’ll have your business back and you’ll have that girl to punish whenever you want. Is it it great?”

Juk won close his eyes. The deal is too tempting, he’ll got nothing to lose coz even if he’ll let Jessica marry Yuri, their marriage will be according to his plan. Sang woo will not interfere in his marriage plan as long as he’ll take the deal. Plus he will be able to save his business if he’ll agree to it.

“You can’t take your words back Sang woo.”

“You know I won’t”

“Why you let me beat her? I almost killed her you know? I even shot her three times.”

“That’s how I teach this girl a lesson. Now, do we have a deal?”

Sang woo extended his right hand. Juk won hesitated for a minute but shook Sang woo’s hand sealing their deal. He is still confused on how Sang woo treat the unconscious girl but he just shrug it off and focus on their deal.

“Before anything else,  I have one condition.”

“Fire away.”

“No one should know about my daughter’s marriage. I can beat your daughter anytime I want like you said and I will plan for their wedding. They can’t leave in the same roof and----”

“Woah...woah..stop Juk won. I don’t care about your plan. We have a deal and that’s it.” Sang woo signal his men to take Yuri now.

“See you tomorrow Sang woo,” Sang woo just wave his hand and walk out in the room leaving the other middle aged man behind.

“Take her to the hospital, ask for Dr. Park.” Sang woo glance at Yuri then went inside his car.

On the other hand, Jessica grab her phone and call her best friend..

“Tiff?”

“Hey...are you crying?”

“Tiff can you get me outa here?”

“What happen?”

“Just......please Tiff.”

“Okay, I’m comin’”

Jessica puts down her phone and grab a simple attire. Looking at reflection, another fresh tears stain her already stained cheeks. Wiping off her face Jessica turn on the faucet. Grabbing a handful water, Jessica buried her face into the water. Not feeling contented, she glance at her bath tub and fill the tub with water. Grabbing the sponge in the side of the tub, Jessica rub her legs up to her neck as hard as she can. Holding herself not to cry, Jessica splash water to her face then look up. She stayed in the tub not minding the loud knocks in her door.

“JESSIE..” Jessica tiredly turn her head towards the door, seeing her best friend Jessica can no longer hold her emotion. She broke down, crying her heart out. Tiffany rush and kneeled down to Jessica’s level then hug the blonde girl so tight. Not even caring if she got wet.

“What happen? Why are you crying?”

“Bring me to the hospital, bring me to Nicole.”

“What?”

“Please.”

“Okay..okay..let’s get you dress first.”

___________________

 

3 months past, Jessica and Yuri is already preparing for their wedding. Jessica ask her dad to at least let her have the wedding she dream of. There’s a big argument about it but Jessica stood up in her decision, leaving her dad no choice.

They have an appointment for a dress rehearsal today, looking at her wrist watch, Jessica realize they are too early for their appointment so she decided to stop by in the nearest mall to buy some things she think they‘ll need in the future. With one bodyguard that her father assign, Jessica coldly ordered Yuri to stand outside the mall which Yuri immediately agreed while the body guard to stay at the car. Standing in the heat Yuri lean on the wall and silently eyed the vehicles passing by. Her mother had a complication and cause the older woman to be in coma. Hyori‘s right kidney collapsed and with that her other kidney weaken. Hyori according  doctor has difficulty on releasing toxins and one effect of having more toxins in the body is body malaise and if the body can‘t compensate it will lead to coma. “Toxins are like sedative. It cause us to feel really tired, dizzy and sleepy and if we have a lot of toxins that will lead to coma.” Yuri remember what the doctor said.  After the beating she got from Mr. Jung, another bad news welcome her. She wanted to give up and just close her eyes then hold her breathe but thinking about her mother, Yuri find the courage to sway away the bad thoughts and fought back.

The fire alarm echoed in the whole place, pulling Yuri back to the reality. Looking at the people rushing to the door, Yuri heart quiver in fear thinking about Jessica. Yuri squeeze her not fully healed body against the flow of the people wanting to got out in the mall. Seeing the blonde girl hugging herself in one of the sublet, Yuri push the people away so she can get through.

“Hey...hey..let’s go..”

“Y--yull” Jessica cried and hug the tan girl tight. Yuri throws all the stuff Jessica is holding and carry the blonde girl. Seeing the people pushing each other towards the exit, Yuri knows she will have hard time to get through considering she’s carrying Jessica. Seeing the glass window, Yuri carefully laid Jessica back in seat she sat on earlier and grab the stools inside the store and smash the window. It took Yuri a couple of stools and tables before she was able to break the glass. Hurriedly went and carry the crying blonde girl, Yuri successfully able to get the blonde girl out in the building. Turning around and seeing many people still in the building, Yuri turn around and close the door’s car.

“Where are you going?” Jessica voice shaken.

“Ma’am.” Jessica’s bodyguard butted in and gestured they need to go. Wiping off her tears, Jessica glared at the big man then coldly stare at Yuri.

Closing her eyes tight, “I hope you die in there.” With that said, Jessica close her window and ask the big man to drive now.  Yuri smile bitterly then shrug off Jessica’s heartless statement. She notice weird actions of the blonde girl but she just ignore it. The blonde girl will automatically turn into a heartless woman if her father or her father’s men are around them. Will they can’t be alone together that’s Jessica’s father strick order but there are times that she caught Jessica looking at her worriedly especially after Mr. Jung beat her, but in the back of Yuri’s head, why would Jessica be worried about her? She knows Jessica hates her after what she did, anyone will feel the same after you force them.

Running back inside the building, Yuri shouted at the people still trying hard to get out in the building and told everyone that there’s another exit near her. As the people heard Yuri, the people hurriedly check if the tan girl is telling the truth. Seeing the wide access out, the people hurriedly run out ignoring the broken glass they step on.

Yuri bend to her left side hearing a soft whimper. Looking around, Yuri is having a hard time following the soft whimper as it vanished and or is overshadowed by the loud ruckus not to mention the frantic shouts of the people around her. Going around for almost 10 minutes, Yuri is already couching hard as she already inhale a lot of smoke. Not giving up Yuri continue looking for some survivors.

”He-helpp--”

Yuri immediately turn around and saw a old woman struggling to get off in solid concrete over her. Yuri cover using her shirt to breathe then kneeled down.

“Ma’am hold on.” Yuri softly exclaim and look around. Seeing the table in the far end, Yuri broke the table and grab the feet of the table. Using all her might, Yuri anchor the broken table and with the piece of wood she have, she place it on top of the broken table and push the concrete up.

After able to lift the concrete a little, Yuri kneeled down beside the old woman. “Ma’am I’ll lift this concrete if I say pull yourself out, pull yourself as hard as you can. Okay?” The old woman nod her head and put both her hands down in the floor to help herself to pull herself out in the concrete. Grabbing her wet shirt, Yuri press it again against so she can grab a lung full of air.

“1,2--huh...okay..1-2-3“ Yuri push the concrete hard and feeling the concrete lift a little, “N--nnoww-..” She grunt.

Losing some strength Yuri puts down the concrete again and check the old woman. Shaking her head seeing there’s no changes at all, Yuri comb her  hair using her fingers.

“Okay..one more time.” Yuri cheerfully muttered to cheer up the old woman.

“Save yourself child. I’m old anyway.”

“NO.”

Yuri blow some air, “One more time.” Yuri mumbled, determine to get the old woman out in the building. Lifting the concrete again, Yuri growl and use her right shoulder to lift the said heavy concrete. “NOW.” Yuri shouted holding the concrete as long as she can.

“Thank you so much.” Yuri smiled widely, happy to see the outcome of her crazy stunt.

“Let’s get you out of here.” Yuri excitedly mumbled and carry the old woman without even asking the latter. But who can think properly if you are already in that kind of situation?

Seeing the ambulance, Yuri run and ask the medics to attend the old woman.

“What is your name child?”

A wide smile appeared in Yuri’s dirty face, showing her white teeth Yuri shyly scratch her non itchy head.

“No need Ma’am. I’m glad your safe now.”

“How can I repay you?”

Another smile brightly draws in Yuri’s face.

“Can you pray for my mom?”

The older woman was stunned, a deep frown draws in the older woman’s forehead then seconds after the old woman beam a warm smile and grab Yuri’s hand.

“With all of my heart, I’ll pray for you and your mother. Thank you again my child. I wish to see you again.”

Yuri chuckle shyly and ask the medic to go now.

After the tiring rescue operation, Yuri finally arrive at their shared house. Expecting to see Mr. Jung’s men, a frown draws in Yuri’s forehead.

“Is this the right house?” Yuri softly ask and went out then check the door.  Walking farther in the house, Yuri’s mouth slightly agape looking at the blonde girl walking back and forth while mumbling incoherent words. Scanning the house again, Yuri didn’t see Mr. Jung’s men.

“Yuri.”

“Hey.”

“My God. Get in here.”

Yuri obeyed but her eyes are locked at the frantic blonde girl.

“What’s going on?”

“You stupid. Why did you do that?”

“What?”

“Stay still.”

“Where’s your dads men?”

“I send them home.”

Yuri stood up and run out in the house.

“What are you doing? Come back here!”

Yuri stop and turn around.

“Now.”

Jessica sternly pointed her index finger right in her spot and angrily eyeing the tan girl.

“Are you out of your mind? We can’t be alone together. I don’t want to die yet okay? Now close your door, I’ll stay here.”

Jessica took a deep breath and eyed Yuri from head to toe.

“Yuri. inside.the.house.now.”

Yuri scoff and ignore the blonde girl.

Rubbing her palms together, Jessica softly chanted, “Jessica relax. You should chill out. Breathe...Jessica, breathe..” Jessica walk towards Yuri and sat down beside the tan girl.

“Wha--- can you stay away from me?” Yuri angrily stood up in the bench and walk away from Jessica.

“We need to talk. Fine stay there if that’s what you want but you need to listen.”

Yuri didn’t bother to respond and lean her tired and sore body in the post.

“I know you didn’t me.”

Jessica started and successfully earn Yuri’s attention.

“What are you talking about?”

“After that morning, I ask Tiffany to bring me to my cousin which is a doctor. Why Yuri? Why did you let me believe you force me?”

“You know what? You’re talking nonsense right now, so I’m heading out.”

Jessica press her lips to stop it from shaking but her tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter