Broken glass..6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time, Yuri and Taeyeon grab their things then Seohyun shyly poke Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Can I come with you?”

Taeyeon glance at Yuri, asking the latter if its okay. Yuri look at the  blushing girl and smiled.

“She’s cute.”

“Yah, she’s off limits.” Taeyeon protectively hug Seohyun while Yuri chuckle softly.

“I know..I know..Aish..Tae..”

Taeyeon scoff and intertwine her fingers with Seohyun and push Yuri away from them. As they reach their hang out place, Yuri and Taeyeon laid their foods while Seohyun shyly whisper at Taeyeon.

“I forgot to buy my foods.”

Taeyeon chuckle loudly while Yuri blankly eyeing the blushing and chuckling girls.

“Seo its fine. We have lots of foods.”

Taeyeon grab Yuri’s paper plate and put foods on it. Yuri is smiling looking at her caring best friend but her smiled vanish when Taeyeon handed the plate to Seohyun.

“Wha---Tae...what about me?”

“Aish...this kid. Wait will yah.” Taeyeon muttered, busy in dividing their food then she realize she forgot to bring some drinks. Glancing at Yuri, Taeyeon smirk.

 “Yul I forgot to bring our drinks. Can you go and buy us drinks?” Yuri nod her head and stood up, didn't bother arguing.

“Yul can I come with you? Let me buy the drinks since you guys shared your lunch with me.” Yuri look at Taeyeon, letting the older girl to decide. Taeyeon motherly tap Seohyun’s back and gestured the two younger girls to go now. Yuri and Seohyun walk side by side. Seohyun bit her lower lips while secretly glancing at Yuri.

“You gonna say something or you’ll just gonna stare at me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No. No need to apologize. I’m sorry I’m not myself right now.”

“Is it because of Jessica Unnie?” Yuri look at Seohyun and decided not to respond.

“Yul, I’m..I’m not like them. I hope you don’t see and think like I’m like Jessica unnie.” Yuri stop and face Seohyun.

“How are you related with Yoona?” Yuri ignore Seohyun’s honest statement and ask the only question that’s been  bothering her.

“We’ve known each other since our parents are close friends too. She’s my childhood friend.” Yuri nod her head then continue walking. Arriving at the cafe, Yuri look down seeing Jessica and Yoona sweetly feeding each other. Seohyun saw Yuri’s reaction, she sneak her arm around Yuri’s right arm and drag the tan girl to the counter. Getting what they needed, Seohyun and Yuri left the cafe in silence.

“Just say it. It’s creepy when you’re staring at me.”

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun bit her lower lips, cursing herself silently.

“Yul sorry.”

“Why...(Hearing the single word "Why" from Yuri, Seohyun nervously eyed the tan girl) I just realize, why are you calling Taeyeon unnie and me just Yul?”

Seohyun mouth slightly agape, didn’t think of that thought at all. She thought Yuri will ask why she brought out Jessica but seems like she was wrong. Seohyun become speechless, she doesn’t know what’s the right thing to say.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah, ahm..because Taeyeon is older than me?” Seohyun unsurely responded.

“I think I’m older than you too.” Yuri teasingly eyed the younger girl and chuckle loudly when Seohyun’s face turn red including her ears.

“I don’t think so.”

Yuri open widely then playfully eyed the blushing girl.

“I’ll tell Taeyeon that you think she’s to old for you.”

“Yah, I didn’t mean that.”

Yuri burst into loud laughter while running away from the flustered girl. Seohyun hissed and stomp her foot in the floor.

“Seo?”

Yuri stop from running and immediately turn around, walking back to where Seohyun is. Taeyeon entrusted Seohyun to her and she doesn’t want to break that trust between her and Taeyeon. Standing beside Seohyun, Yuri sternly eyed the other girl.

“It’s okay Yul. Tiff unnie, this is Yuri. Yul this is Tiffany unnie.” Yuri eyed Tiffany from head to toe then glance at Seohyun.

“Hi I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany awkwardly smile, keeping a safe space from Yuri.

Loudly blowing air from her press lips, Yuri uninterestedly glance at Tiffany then to Seohyun.
Ignoring Tiffany, Yuri then ask Seohyun, “So, you’re okay?”.

Seohyun nod her head and glance at Tiffany.

“Tiff unnie why are you here?”

“I’m worried. (Tiffany shakingly look at Yuri then focus her gaze at Seohyun) Are you okay?” Seohyun giggle and hug the older girl.

“I’m fine Unnie please don’t worry.”

“Aish, yah..we need to go now. I’m hungry and Taeyeon is waiting---Taeyeon.”  Yuri playfully press her lips upward then stare at Tiffany.

“You wanna eat with us?”

Tiffany was stunned seeing the sudden change of Yuri’s tone and mood.

Hearing nothing from Tiffany. 

“Okay.” Yuri sadly mumbled and started walking away. Tiffany bump Seohyun’s shoulder, asking the younger girl for help.

“Do you want to come?” Seohyun ask Tiffany. The latter press her lips, thinking if its safe to come with the well known bad girl.

“Yah, let’s go.” Yuri fiercely shouted causing Tiffany to jump at her spot while Seohyun nervously eyed the tan girl then after a sweet second, she remember Taeyeon’s words.

“Don’t worry unnie she’s harmless. Let’s go.” Seohyun grab Tiffany’s right hand and followed the tan girl. As they saw Taeyeon lying down in the grass, all of a sudden Yuri turn around facing the two girls behind her. Beaming her widest grin, Yuri softly exclaim, “I’ll tell Taeyeon she too old according to you.” As she blurted her plan, Yuri run away not even waiting for Seohyun’s responds. Tiffany blankly eyeing the running tan girl then a soft giggle was heard.

“She’s not as bad as you think unnie.” Tiffany look at Seohyun then turn her head towards the Yuri again.

“Jessie is right. She’s different when you get to know her.”

“Unnie?”

“Hmm...ahh..let’s go.” Seohyun frown but decided to shrug it off.

“Tae...”

As they heard Yuri loudly calling Taeyeon, Seohyun eyes widen and absentmindedly run towards the two girls and left Tiffany behind.

“Unnie don’t listen to her.”

“What’s going on? Yah, did you bully Seohyun?” Yuri wave her hand in front of Taeyeon while shaking her head in responds.

“I’m hungry.” Yuri exclaim and grab her plate. Seohyun eyed Yuri then smiled secretly. She’s right after all, Yuri is not that bad. She’s thankful that she listens to Taeyeon. Seohyun and Taeyeon got closer when Yuri started avoided Taeyeon.

“Eat now or I’ll tell Taeyeon what you told me.” Yuri whispered and bump Seohyun’s right shoulder. Taeyeon suspiciously eyed her best friend.

“Yah I told you Seohyun is off limits.”

Yuri choke up and grasp a drink. Coughing while tapping her chest loudly, Yuri glared at her best friend.

“Seriously Tae?”

Taeyeon scoff and grab her plate as she in started digging in.

“Seo how can you leave me?” The trio lift their heads plastering different expression. Seohyun apologically eyed the upset girl, Yuri didn’t care while Taeyeon is like she saw a ghost.

“Tae unnie.”

“Unnie..”

“Yul.” Seohyun ask Yuri for help since Taeyeon isn’t responding. Bumping Taeyeon’s shoulder, Yuri scooted closer to her best friend. Taeyeon look towards Yuri and shyly look down.

“Tae unnie, are you okay?”

Yuri wrap her long arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder and softly whispered, “I’m here.”

“I’m fine Seo.” Seohyun accepted Taeyeon’s responds and ushered Tiffany to sit beside her. Tiffany on the other hand is eyeing Yuri. The sweet/protective actions of the tan girl. She can’t help but to remember all the things Jessica said. Its not like she didn’t believe Jessica but knowing and seeing Yuri in person, you can’t blame her if she will have doubts about Yuri.

“Unnie will just share.” Seohyun mumbled, bringing Tiffany’s back to reality. Right now, Yuri is occasionally feeding Taeyeon while the older girl is doing the same thing.

“Thank you for taking care of Seohyun.” Tiffany mumbled, beaming her sweetest smile. Taeyeon look down and wave her hand in front of Tiffany then softly resposded, “Its nothing.” Yuri on the other hand finally understood why Taeyeon is treating Seohyun like that.

After their short break, they all prepare their selves to go back to their class. Even though they barely talk, Tiffany realize in that short time that Yuri isn’t dangerous at all. No wonder why Taeyeon stood up for Yuri, she saw how Yuri protectively and lovingly treated Taeyeon. And the best part of their lunch date is when Tiffany ask if Taeyeon and Yuri is together romantically. Taeyeon is pushing the tan girl away but Yuri teasingly hug the older girl while pouting, whining and acting so damn cute. 

“You can never see that side of Yuri anywhere or anytime. They seem really close.” Tiffany thought while silently following Yuri and Taeyeon.

“Where were you?” Tiffany turn her head towards the latter then glance at Seohyun, “Call unnie if you need anything okay? And please tell them thank you.” with that said, Tiffany went to her seat and face her best friend.

“Yah, where were you?” Jessica ask again.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter