Bitter sweet memories 8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Every day Jessica is always in the rehabilitation center, doing everything she can to help and prove to Yuri she doesn’t have any bad intentions. Jessica strive hard to gain Yuri’s trust and forgiveness but still she can feel the huge gap between them, she can still feel how distant Yuri is. But it didn’t stop Jessica, she kept on going and doing the things she thought the best thing to do.

On the other hand, deep down Jessica’s mind she wonders if Yuri is planning on something. Jessica curiously wants to know the things that are now running in Yuri’s head coz one minute she softens and be nice again then the next minute she’ll be cold again. All of this are in her head but Jessica wanted to be as positive as she can to have courage to fight for what she really wanted.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

Taeyeon nervously walk in the lobby. Arriving at the Yuri’s room, she took a deep breath before knocking the door. Twisting the door knob, Taeyeon was welcome with Yuri’s blank face.

“Yul, how are you?” Taeyeon ask and receive nothing from the latter. The older girl sigh and sat on the chair beside Yuri’s bed.

“Come on Yul, spill it out.” Taeyeon muttered after seeing Yuri’s bothered face. Yuri turn her head towards Taeyeon.

“What’s going on with Jessica? Why is she doing this?” Taeyeon bite her bottom lip and stare at Yuri.

“Why are you asking me? Ask her. Didn’t she said anything to you?” Yuri sarcastically chuckle after hearing Taeyeon’s questions.

“I’m confuse and mad at the same time Tae. She said she realize she love me and wanted me back. Is it possible?” Taeyeon smile timidly at Yuri, felt pity to her friend, looking at Yuri's eyes filled with fear and doubts. Who can blame her after what happen to her? Yuri build a wall for herself, to keep herself from the pain she felt before. Everything happening right now is like a blurry vision for Yuri, blurry coz she herself doesn’t want to see it clearly. Afraid that she’ll fall into the same deep dark hole again.

 Taeyeon blow a huge amount of air then face her friend.

“It’s ok to be afraid Yul. Jessica came into your house a few months ago, frantically looking for you then Victoria get in the picture and told Jessica you’re dead. At first I can’t believe what I saw that day, a new Jessica maybe. She’s devastated, really down and seems like she’s out of her mind. Then few hours after knowing you’re dead she tried killing herself too I---“

“She what?” Yuri is shock hearing everything. She unintentionally cut Taeyeon from narrating what happen to Jessica before. She can’t believe that Jessica went through a lot as well.

“She cut herself, luckily we were able to rush her to the hospital. When she woke up, she pleaded me to let her die coz she felt like she lose everything coz you’re gone. Then she went back to your house and took care of Yoona. And that’s why she’s there with your daughter.” Taeyeon narrated while cupping Yuri’s face. Explaining everything to Yuri like what she said in the phone a couple days ago.

“I lose my wife because of one horrific accident and no matter what I do I can’t have the chance like what you have Yul. She made a mistake and mess up but she’s trying to fix it, so just hold on to that thought Yul. She’s trying to be a good wife and you have the chance to have your wife back. Well you let it pass?”

A tear rolled down in Yuri’s cheeks while biting her lower lip. Yuri wipe her tears immediately and compose herself.

“You know Nana and Hyuna?” Yuri ask, Taeyeon frown and nod her head in responds.

“They said they have feeling for me.”

Taeyeon can’t seem to find the right words to respond so she keep shut and let Yuri do the talking.

“I don’t know. They’ve been good to me and don’t want to hurt them.”

Taeyeon look at Yuri and ask.

“Be honest, you still love Jessica?”

Yuri press her lips together and shug her shoulders, don't want to answer the question. Taeyeon sigh while looking at the tan girl who seem really lost. Taeyeon softly tap Yuri’s thigh and warmly smile at the latter.

“What if she’ll change and realize she’s wrong about her feeling for me? What if she just miss me coz we used to be together? I’ll be broken again. What about Nana and Hyuna? What--- I don’t know Tae.” Yuri blabber and buried her face in her palms.

“Wow, that’s a lot..” Taeyeon jokingly blurted to lighten up the aura. Yuri sadly chuckle while nodding her head, agreeing what Taeyeon said.

“About Jessica, she’s a tough one and you know that. She don’t know how to express herself to other nor say what she really feels which I don’t know why but seeing her trying to win Yoona back and when she admitted to me that she loves you, I’m sure she mean it Yul. When were young she was like eww, Taengoo that’s not the proper way to eat. Blah..blah.. Such a perfectionist brat which is still the same though. Ok, I'm running in circles in here. What I want to say is, Jessica seems sure of her feeling for you Yul. She really love you.” Taeyeon breath takingly exclaim, imitating Jessica’s tone in her last sentence.

“Easy to say.” Yuri responded shortly, Taeyeon wiggle her brows teasingly responding what Yuri said.

Yuri look at Taeyeon and smile warmly. Taeyeon playfully grin and grab something to drink in Yuri’s little refrigerator.

“Chill Yul. Anyway, did Jessica visit you today?” taeyeon ask after gulping the whole bottle of water, seems like she got thirsty from talking too much a while ago. Yuri nod her head in responds.

“She have to leave coz Yoona isn’t feeling well. She just came here to check on me then leave afterwards.” Yuri explained, the older girl nod her head in responds and sat back in the chair beside Yuri’s bed.

“Now let’s talk about the important thing here Yul, Nana and Hyuna? Damn you, those ladies are BAM. I mean so hot...” Taeyeon curiously ask. Yuri frown and suspiciously eyeing the older girl.

“I forgot to tell you, see that camera? Jessica left that to monitor me.” Taeyeon immediately stood up and followed Yuri’s hands pointing the camera on the right side table facing at them, her face turns pale. Yuri tried to hold herself from laughing but unfortunately seeing Taeyeon’s face turns like all her blood was been drain off, Yuri burst into a maniac like laughter. Realizing the situation, Taeyeon sigh heavily can’t believe she fall for that.

“Huh, funny.. really funny..” Taeyeon angrily march towards the laughing girl and grab the pillow in Yuri’s bed and slap the tan girl nonstop. Yuri keep on avoiding Taeyeon’s attacks while still laughing hard.

“Daddy?” Taeyeon froze while eye almost pop out in its socket. She felt like digging a hole in her spot to hide or to vanish in this instant. Slowly turning her head towards the door where she guess where the voice came from, silently wishing not to see one particular woman, a.k.a Jessica Jung Kwon.

“Waahhh..” Taeyeon shouted in relief after seeing no one in the door. She’s sure she heard Yoona’s voice. Yuri laugh harder when her second prank succeeded. Taeyeon frown and realize Yuri played Yoona’s video in her phone.

“You bastard..” Taeyeon shouted and started punching the poor tan girl.

“Aw..Tae..aw..stop.. ahhh..it hurts..aw..” Yuri keep on whining but unfortunately the older girl is so focus on torturing the younger girl.

“Damn it Tae, STOP.” Taeyeon wiggle her brows.

“Are you gonna promise no pranks anymore?” Taeyeon grab Yuri’s collar, the tan gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter