Sweet Bastard 6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Victoria?”

“Yuri, hi.”

"You are here..haha!"

Victoria shyly smiled while Yuri goofily giggle. Knowing that she knows the said girl makes it easier for Yuri to break the ice. As the duo is happily chatting, another pair of eyes are blazing, angrily gritting its teeth while looking at the duo chatting.

“Kwon Yuri!”

Victoria and Yuri looked up, upon seeing the latter both express different expression. Victoria rolled her eyes while Yuri widely grin and stood up hugging the latter.

“Sica you’re here!”

“What are you doing?” Jessica coldly asked, glaring at Yuri.

“Huh? Ow, Dad set me a lunch date with Victoria.” Yuri nonchalantly muttered, earning a confused look from the two girls.

“Date?”

“Date?”

Jessica and Victoria asked in unison then ended up glaring at each other. Yuri who’s oblivious of her surrounding, nod her head and pull the chair beside her for Jessica to sit.

“I missed you.” Yuri sweetly mumbled out in the blue, caressing Jessica’s right cheeks, forgetting Victoria’s presence.

“Hmm...” Jessica scoff but didn’t took off Yuri’s hands on her cheek.

“I’ll just finish this then let’s go out?”

Jessica blow a lump sum air and pull Yuri’s hand off her cheek.

“I am the one who asked your dad for a date, not her.”

“I know, it will be quick..wait. YOU?”

Jessica blankly eyeing Yuri while Victoria silently listening at the duo.

“You asked dad? When? I mean how? No, why?”

Jessica flick Yuri’s forehead and glance at Victoria.

“Don’t want to be rude but can you leave us alone now?” Jessica uttered while pulling Yuri up. The tan girl obediently stood up while Victoria raise her left brows meeting Jessica’s cold eyes.

“Yuri came at me, I didn’t asked her. And not being rude too but dragging someone isn’t a good sight for a rising designer, like you..right?”

Jessica scoffed and glance at the still oblivious tan girl.

“Drag? I don’t think that’s the right word to use but if that’s what you think then so be it. Don’t want to spend time explaining things with you. Nice seeing you Victoria, now me and my girlfriend will go on our date. And I’ll make sure I’ll send you an invitation for, you know.” Jessica wink and wiggle her ring finger in front of Victoria then pinch the tan girl.

Wincing in pain, Yuri pouted but then grab Jessica’s right hand and intertwine their fingers.

“Yuri?”

“Yes?”

Taking a deep breathe, Victoria stood straight in her spot and eyed Yuri.

“After all she did to you before why you still keep on coming back to her? Why you keep on chasing her after pushing you away? Why?”

Jessica gritted in teeth, clenching her fist.  .

“Hey, Sica?”

Jessica look up and is welcome by Yuri’s most charming smile. Jessica then realize she just squeeze Yuri’s hands so hard just now.

“All Sica did to me is loving me and making me fall in love with her. I was the before Vic, its not Sica. There’s a lot of things you don’t know so please don’t judge My Sica. (Yuri sweetly smiled while facing Jessica, then she continued.) Chasing her is the only thing I can do to make it up to her and being away from her is a torture enough for me. Why? Hhmm..I think that’s what they called love. (Yuri lovingly caress Jessica’s blushing cheeks then softly lift Jessica’s face to face her.) Sica ah, I’m sure now. I.LOVE.YOU!”

Victoria closed her eyes and her dried lips while Jessica got teary eyes and hug the tan girl. How can this tan girl easily make her mad then with a swift move she can easily make her feel giddy and so happy. She sure foolishly in love with this tan girl.

Got enough of the couple, Victoria grab her purse and left the couple.

“Let’s go and stop sweet talking to me.” Jessica shyly said and drag the tan girl to the other side of the said building. Unfortunately, Yuri went in the wrong side of the building.

The thumping sound in Jessica’s chest is audible enough but Yuri seems to be on her own world that she didn’t hear it.

Looking up, Jessica press her lips and furrowed her eyebrows. Yuri is grinning widely, looking like a handsome maniac...Jessica giggle softly thinking of her thoughts about Yuri being a maniac but a  handsome one, of course.

Hearing a soft giggle, Yuri spatted out in her fantasy and found the giggling blonde girl.

“You asked my dad?”

“Yul.”

“What?”

“Stop teasing and don’t let it get to your head.”

Yuri chuckle and teasingly rub her nose against Jessica’s cheek.

“I’m happy.” Yuri whispered.

Jessica closed her eyes, little embarrassed of her aggressive actions of getting Yuri back but hearing the latter it eases her worries.

“Sit in there, I have something for you!” Jessica softly said and went in the mini stage. Taking a deep breathe, Jessica grab the microphone then the lights turn off.

Yuri gasp for a second then stop grasping the table as she felt something is falling off from the ceiling. Using the little ray of far end light, Yuri grab a piece of something in her head and laid on the  little ray of light and realize that it was a rose petals. Glancing around, Yuri can’t help but to beam a wide smile as one by one candles lit up then minutes after, it revealed Jessica standing on the stage with a microphone in her hand, sweetly staring at her. Yuri stood up wearing her most charming smile, taking a few steps forward Yuri realize that the whole room is raining with rose petals. Giggling by herself, Yuri fully savor this bold yet sweet actions Jessica took.

“Your mom told me, I need to do my best coz you have someone else. I was so hurt, now I will asked you. Do you have someone else? Before I ended up making a fool out of myself in here.”

Yuri giggle loudly while shaking her head as she wave her hands in the air as well. Silently telling Jessica she’s wrong or at least what she thought doesn‘t make any sense. As Yuri continued walking towards the latter wearing the goofy smile causing Jessica to scoff the put her right hand in front of her.

“No, sit there!” Jessica muttered.

Yuri stopped and eyed the pouting blonde girl.

“After what I said, you still doubting my confession?”

Yuri sadly muttered and got nothing from the blonde girl.

“So you are talking to my mom?”

Jessica nod her head, playing with the microphone in her hand.

“Did my mom mention she’s setting me up with another girl?”

This time caught Jessica’s attention. She lift up her head meeting Yuri’s warm brown eyes.

“She asked me to do my best to be with you. She told me she wanted me to be your girl after I confessed I loved you.”

Yuri frown then flex her head to the side, wondering what is going on. Her dad set her up with a girl who ends up Jessica and now, her mother’s girl is Jessica too? Yuri giggle, just another misunderstanding.

“That girl I told my parents is you Sica~ah. My mom is setting me up with you and Dad is too. How funny is that? The only family I got left that is not setting me up with you is Yoona.”

“Hmm..actually, Yoona is the one shoeing those girls who’s trying to flirt with you. We’ve been talking since the day you left and she help me plan this! I remember! when your mom told me that you have someone else and I asked Yoona about it and she said yes, its true! You have someone else and I quote, “Yeah, her looks?Hmm.. she’s okay but not really on my level. You know my beauty is a goddess type of beauty!Yah! Jessica you hear me?” That’s what she told me.”

Jessica confessed. Yuri mouth slightly agape then smiled.

“Ignore that brat, she’s lying. You will never be on her level coz for me you are my goddess. My one and only Sica. Anyway, we will have dinner with my family tonight. Mom wants to meet my special someone.” Yuri said and sat down back to her seat. Jessica shyly nodded her head and motion Yuri to stay there.

“Why are you so sweet today?”

Yuri smirk and flick her tongue loudly. “I missed you so much Sica. For 2 years you ignored me.” Yuri whined and pouted her lips. Jessica press her lips to conceal her smile seeing the sulking tan girl.

“That’s what Yoona and I agreed on. I have to give you some time to think. It was hard for me too you know, but I have to endure it so I can get Yoona’s approval too.”

“You really did that for me?”

“Aish, don’t let it get to your head Kwon. Enough of this. Be quiet and stay there.”

Yuri saluted then wink at the blushing blonde girl, earning a scoff from Jessica then seconds after it turns to a sweet smile.

A spot light turns on, exposing Jessica blushing cheeks and trembling lips. Yuri grinned widely an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter