Loving the imperfect you 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two weeks that Yuri have not gone home, she stayed in a hotel near her work place. She just can't go home with a stranger in her house and she doesn't have the guts to kick the latter out her house putting Jessica's condition first before her comfort.

 


“Aurrgghh...” Yuri tiredly mumbled after long hours of work, she finally decided to go home. Sitting on her couch, Yuri tiredly put her sore legs on the center table and comfortably sat on the couch. And not long after she fall asleep.

A soft creek sound of the door echoed, Jessica frown seeing the clothes scattered on the floor. Following the mess, Jessica pick each one and is welcomed by a almost woman lazily laying on the couch. Jessica immediately cover her eyes, feeling the blood rushing to her face.

“YAH!” Jessica shouted and throw all the clothes to the latter.

“Aish....”

“Wear some clothes!”

“Why?”

“What? Because I am here!”

“So?”

“Whatever!” Jessica mumbled and rush straight to her room leaving the annoyed tan girl.

Yuri eyed the blonde girl in disbelief while shaking her head.

“Aish that girl is really something. She’s seriously living in with me. What should I do?” Yuri thought while eyeing the door.

“I’m tired!” Yuri chanted and lain back to the couch. She fall asleep quickly as her body longed the familiarity of her own home.

 

Two weeks had past, as the duo has been living together. Yuri once again came home pretty tired and fall asleep on the couch. It has been like a routine for the tan girl to fall asleep on the couch half , wearing only her undergarments. As she doze off, a soft creek sound echoed in the house. Jessica tip toed and eyed the tired doctor.  Jessica, she kinda have an idea as to what’s the routine of the doctor and she knew a little personal things about the said doctor. As days pass by, they got closer and more comfortable with each other.

“Aish this woman.” Jessica muttered and carefully covered the sleeping figure with a blanket.

After making sure that the latter is still asleep, Jessica took the chance to take a good look at the said woman. With her illness she does not want any complications, as been said, she already had set life. She’s an orphan as her parents died so her activity mainly circled with her studies, part time job, friends and her boyfriend but after what happened, she lost her boyfriend and the job that her so called boyfriend offered her.

Her eyes roamed around the tan girl’s perfect features. She’s here not because of what stupid things happened in the past but because the tan girl’s eyes haunts her. That night that their eyes meet when she foolishly avenge her childish anguish towards Yuri. How she keep on telling herself that Yuri is a bit*** but a big part of her says other wise. And then, they meet again and this time she sees a different Yuri. Yuri’s eyes filled with care, brightness, excitement for some odd reason, in short a total opposite of the eyes she’d seen that night.

With her decision to live in with the tan girl, Jessica knows its reckless and with that she kept it from her soul sisters. And within that two weeks that the tan girl has not been coming home, plus another two weeks they’ve been living together, even though they barely seen each other because of Yuri’s hectic work schedule, a thought passes on Jessica’s mind. The thought of leaving the said house but again, more than half of her being is telling her to stay.

“I know I’m handsome and charming but just to let you know it’s rude to watch other people asleep!”

Jessica immediately stood up and walked to the kitchen. Embarrassed after getting caught, Jessica ignored the tan girl and just shut everything out.

“And it’s also rude to just ran away when someone is talking to you.”

“Shut up!”

Yuri chuckle and find Jessica’s blushing and embarrassed face so damn cute.

“Yah, go back in there and stop pestering me.” Jessica shouted, still back facing the tan girl.

“Me? Pestering you? How?”

“Doctor Kwon be professional and go there and wear some clothes.”

“Patient Jung, I am talking to you, can you be decent enough to face me?”

Jessica turn around and immediately ambush the half woman. Yuri whimpers and trying to block Jessica’s attacks.

“Stop! Ouch..Yah!!...”

Finally able to hold Jessica’s violent hands, Yuri then pin the woman on the wall..

“Ouch..”

Yuri eyes widen and ushered the blonde girl to sit on the nearest chair.

Kneeling in front of the blonde girl, “Breath in, breath out. Where’s your pills?” Yuri asked then press her ears against Jessica’s chest.

“Yah!” With her tiny strength left, Jessica push Yuri’s head off her chest  but the said doctor just put her hands away and did her thing. After listening  to Jessica’s heart and lung sounds, she then check the latter’s pulse.

“Okay, just relax. I’ll get your pills. Keep deep breathing. I’ll be right back.” Yuri chanted and rush to the latter’s room.

After everything was settled, Yuri ordered their food while she checks the blonde girl every now and then.

“I’m fine.”

“You know you shouldn’t do anything. You know you can’t stress your heart out.”

“I know that Doctor since I was a kid. So thank you for reminding me that again.”

“Why are you being sarcastic again? I’m just worried okay?”

“I know. Everyone around me is.” Jessica responded, still a hint of sarcasm on her tone.

“You want to live a normal life, I get it but you need to be careful too and know your limit. Okay?”

“Yes Doc.”

“Aish this woman.” Yuri hissed and loudly drag a chair and settled it next to the blonde girl. Sitting beside the grumpy blonde girl, she then eyed the latter’s chest to check the breathing pattern of the said woman.

“Can’t you wear proper clothes?”

“No! I’m at my house!”

“Yeah, but I am here!”

“So?”

“SO? Aren’t you ashame to show you body to a stranger?”

“Oh? I’m a stranger?” Yuri mockingly asked. Jessica squint her eyes.

“Okay..okay..I’ll wear some clothes now. Happy patient Jung?”

“Yes Doc Kwon!” Jessica press her lips together to conceal her giggle.

“Feeling better now?”

Jessica looked up, meeting Yuri’s worried eyes.

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you!”

Yuri nod her head and sat beside Jessica once again.

“So how’s been living here so far?”

“Hmm..good and quite!”

Yuri sarcastically chuckle earning a soft slap from the blonde girl.

The door bell rang, Yuri stood up and answer the door.

“It’s our food, let’s eat.”

“You don’t have work tonight?”

“No..I came from 6 days straight. I need a rest.”

Jessica eyed the tan girl for a quick second. She notice how workaholic the latter is. Since she’s been living in the same house, she took the liberty to roam around the house and saw nothing but books, medical CD’s, conference notes. She’s even disappointed not able to see a single personal things about the latter. No pictures, no diary, nothing! Good thing, Yuri’s been quiet open with her and surprisingly she, herself is open too. She gotten more attach with the charming doctor and feeling comfortable too.

“You only have one day off?” Jessica curiously ask.

“Yeah, usually none but I just want to take a day off this week.”

“Why?”

“You really want to know?”

“You look like a maniac right now!”

“A charming and handsome maniac?”

“Huh!! Such a big head. Yuck!”

Yuri chuckle while eyeing the blushing blonde girl.

“Found a job?” Yuri decided to change the topic.

“I’m still looking.”

Yuri eyed the pouting lips of the blonde girl.

“Hey, why don’t you just stay her and I don’t know, be my maid?”

“Yah, I finish college then you’ll offer me to be your maid?” Jessica angrily roared, slapping Yuri’s arms once again.

“Woaw..woaw...chill out tiger. My point is, you will not be stress out coz you will only gonna be here and there’s really nothing to do in her thus giving you more time to rest. Right?” Yuri explained. Jessica stop slapping the tan girl then rolled her eyes.

“NO!”

“Why?”

“ Just no!” Jessica shortly responded.

“Look, I just pinned you to the wall and you are having chest pain what more working a stressful job?”

“Okay, how much are you paying me?”

“How about a kiss---ouch...Dang woman!” Yuri moans in pain and sternly eyeing the violent woman.

“You’re being too comfortable with me now and its scary.” Yuri continued and move away from Jessica.

“I’ll stop if you’ll act like an actual human being not as ert .” Jessica retaliated and meronged the tan girl.

Yuri giggle, Jessica’s childish acts seems to be cute for her.

“Where’s your parents?” Yuri ask, trying to break the awful silence around them.

“Dead!” Jessica responded. Yuri eyed the blonde girl then apologize.

“Nah, its fine. Yours?” 

Yuri once again eyed the blonde girl but it odd to say, she is too, she felt comfortable with the blonde girl.

“My mom is dead while my father is still alive and is living in the city.” Yuri honestly responded.

“Siblings?” Jessica continued.

“One!”

“Where is she now?”

“She’s in the city too!”

Jessica press her lips, happy to know that Yuri is not lying to her.

“I don’t have siblings but I have two very close friends that I consider siblings.” Jessica decided to be honest too.

“I am here to visit my parent’s then my fragile heart falter so I think I might be staying here for a while.” Jessica continued.

“Falter?”

“Yeah...yeah Doctor Kwon I know I have a bad heart, okay...no need to brush it off my face.”

“I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“No, It’s okay. Can you treat me like a normal person please? And not look me with those pity eyes and worried tone. I hate it.” Jessica bluntly spilled out her feelings.

“Okay, let’s talk other things! Are you taking my offer?”

“So you’re okay now with me living with you?”

“Why not? You seem to be fun to be with. You know, crazy in a minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter