Bitter sweet memories 5

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica heave and look at the small girl beside her then force a tight smile. Sunny warmly smile back and grab Jessica’s hands.

“Sunny Am I a bad person?” Sunny raise her both brows and gulp.

Inhaling a huge amount of air, Sunny cup Jessica’s face, “You are only a human and human are bound to commit mistakes. Not all people who commits mistakes are bad people. You’re just confused.” Sunny carefully uttering her opinion, Jessica shake her head and remove Sunny’s hands off her face.

“No, I’m bad, selfish bi**** Sunny. How stupid I am for hurting her, for leaving her and for abandoning my daughter. Now, she’s gone. It’s all because of me Sunny. You should have let me die.. Sunny…” Jessica broke down, blurting all her thoughts. She doesn’t care of anything right now, she wanted to cry as hard as she can, letting her heart out. Jessica clenched her fist too tight that her knuckles turn white.

She was about to rip off the cannula in the back of her hand when Sunny calmly grab the blonde girl’s hand and gently put in her chest. Taking a deep breath Sunny look straight in Jessica’s eyes. ”Killing yourself won’t solve your problem Jess. Yuri maybe dead but you still have Yoona, me and your parents. For sure Yuri won’t be happy seeing you like this.” Jessica shakes her head as tears continuously rolling in her cheeks. She’s so fragile right now, weak, hopeless and lifeless.

“I’m so stupid, idiot..” Jessica slap herself non-stop, witnessing the violent outrage of the blonde girl, Sunny grab Jessica’s hands and roughly turn the blonde girl towards her.

“JESSICA STOP THIS.”

Sunny’s loud voice echoed in the room but it didn’t bother Jessica. The blonde girl is still crying, secretly digging her nails deeply in her wrist.

“Jess, aren’t you wondering what Taeyeon meant? She’s hiding something, I can feel it. I think it’s better to listen to her even though I kinda hate her for being arrogant and bi**.”

Jessica furrowed her brows and tried to recollect Taeyeon’s words but unfortunately she was so engross of the thought that Yuri is dead that she can’t even remember a single word that the other blonde girl uttered.

“Here.” Sunny handed a magazine to Jessica.

“What’s this?”

“You didn’t told me that you knew Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica look at Sunny in disbelief, can’t believe how absurd Sunny sounds now. How can she think of those things when she’s grieving right now.

“Really?” Jessica sarcastically ask.

“What? Just saying. But really why even once you didn’t mention to me that you know her? You knew I’m her fan.” Sunny whine, Jessica look at her best friend in disgust and throw the magazine back to Sunny.

“Yah, Taeyeon wrote an article all about Yuri here. And just so you know Yuri became like the new bachelor in the city, in a girl version of course but I really don’t get it where were you and what are you doing that you never heard about it. That article is a big hit for Taeyeon.” Sunny muttered in a fan girling way while the blonde girl is blankly staring at the girl who is now dreamily looking at the wall. Jessica slowly process everything that Sunny just blurted.

“She did what?” Jessica’s sharp voice snap Sunny’s out from her reverie.

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” Jessica repeated Sunny’s question as she sit up straight. Sunny nod her head like a kid, a gesture telling the blonde girl to go on.

“I told that damn Kim Taeyeon to never write about Yuri. To---“

“Why?” Sunny cut the blonde girl, eyeing the blonde girl suspiciously. Seems like Jessica totally forgot about what happen about Yuri right now thanks to Sunny of course now her attention is focus on Taeyeon’s article.

“Ever since that midget learn to write, I specifically told her to not ever write about Yur-----“

“Why?” Sunny again cut the angry blonde girl.

“I just don’t want her period.” Jessica muttered, trying to end the topic hanging.

“You just don’t want Yuri to be famous coz if she did you will have bunch of rivals and you are afraid she’ll find someone better than you and leave you behind.” Sunny blurted her theory, smiling proudly while wiggling her both brows playfully.

“Shut up.” Jessica snap out.

“You’ve been in love with Yuri the whole time.” Sunny exclaimed.

“I’m so stupid to hurt her and now she’s gone (sobs) she’s gone..(sobs..)” Just like that everything turns around and all the sadness and agony back again. Sunny mentally slap her forehead seeing the blonde girl crying again.

 The blonde girl pull herself together as she cleared and clench her fist hard.“What did that stupid Taeyeon wrote?” Jessica ask, turning the topic on the side. Sunny grab the magazine and flip the pages.

 “Ok, she wrote here how wonderful Yuri is and how lucky her ex-wife. And the accident happen to Yuri---“Sunny summarize Taeyeon’s article when Jessica cut her out.

“Yuri got into an accident?” Instead of responding, Sunny press her lips together and nod her head as a responds. Jessica look up to hold her tears and sniff a little.

“And is that why almost my employee call me Jung again?” Once again Sunny nod her head not blurting a single word.

“Then what else?” Sunny look down and flip the pages again.

“Yuri’s in coma when Taeyeon wrote this article, she--.” Sunny stop from talking when she saw Jessica’s reaction. Extending her arms to rub her friends’ back, Sunny heave deeply.

Jessica bite her lower lips to stop from shaking. “She suffered a lot.. Taeyeon is right. I should suffer. I should..” She mumbled softly burying her face against her palms. Sunny hug the blonde girl side ways, coaxing the fragile girl.

 

________________________________________

 

 

After Jessica got out from the hospital, she directly went back to their house eager to win her daughter back. Arriving at their house, she already expecting that her daughter will definitely ignore her.

First, Jessica get rid of the maids and most importantly Victoria. In that case she will have Yoona alone and she will have a great chance to persuade and win her daughter back.

Two months has passed, still Yoona is avoiding and ignoring Jessica but it didn’t stop the blonde girl to persuade her stubborn daughter. Sometimes Jessica giggle of the thought that her daughter is stubborn coz she think aside from Yoona’s skin, her stubbornness is also what Yoona got from her.

Yoona’s treatment never change since the day her mom live with her but Jessica’s action has an effect on her it just that the younger girl doesn’t want to admit it.

Yawning and stretching her sore body, Jessica went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast though never once Yoona touch her cookings.

“What are you doing?” Jessica and look at the culprit in horror. Putting her hands on her chest, Jessica mouth slipe agape looking at the intruder.

“Yah..what are you doing here?” Jessica shouted after regaining herself.

“I’m here to visit Yoona. Where are the maids?” Jessica rolled her eyes and ignore the older girl. Opening the fridge, Jessica tap her finger in the top of the fridge door thinking what to cook.

“Don’t bother I bought some foods, I bet Yoona will love this.”

“Kim Taeyeon I want my daughter back so don’t spoil her.” Taeyeon scoff and left Jessica in the kitchen.

“Hyunnie..” Jessica hurriedly went out in the kitchen and saw her daughter running towards a little girl then hug the little girl tight. Jessica saw how happy her daughter is with that other little girl.

“Yoong..” Jessica called out softly, Yoona look down and was about to turn around when..

“Kwon Yoona.” Yoona pout and stomp her foot.

“Your mommy is calling you.” Taeyeon sternly exclaim.

“Yoong that’s bad.” Seohyun mumbled, siding Taeyeon. Yoona pout and was about to cry when Jessica kneeled down begging Yoona to don’t cry

“Shh.. don’t cry Baby. Mommy’s not mad.” Yoona sniff and pout cutely facing Taeyeon and Seohyun.

Yoona softly push her mom away. Jessica press her lips together and step back giving her daughter the space she needed.

“You’re Yoong’s mom?” Jessica turn to her side and smile warmly as she nod her head in responds.

“Yoong looks like Daddy Yul. Why she doesn’t look like you?” Jessica mouth slightly agape and look at Seohyun in awe. Taeyeon chuckle awkwardly and lift Seohyun up.

“Princess, why did you ask?”

“Maybe she’s not Yoong’s mom.” Taeyeon  and Jessica look at Seohyun in shock while the little girl just showed her innocent look while looking at her daddy.

“She’s my mom Hyunnie.” Yoong responded in behalf of Taeyeon.

Tears fall immediately after hearing what her daughter said.

“You’re crying again?” Taeyeon mumbled. Jessica immediately wipe her tears away.

“I’m not.” She shortly responded, sweetly smiling at her daughter.

For the first time in a long time Jessica is happy, genuinely happy. She bet if someone will take a picture of her right now, she’s sure her happiness will show off, eyes sparkling, lips smiling, teeth showing, just like how Yuri smiled at their family picture.

“Baby…” Jessica softly cried, pleadingly asking her daughter a hug.

“Yoong doesn’t want a hug, she wants a kiss first then hug.” Jessica confusedly eyed Seohyun and look at Taeyeon. The older girl giggle, Taeyeon kneeled down and peck Yoona’s forehead then hug the younger girl tight. Looking at the interaction between Yoona and Taeyeon Jessica look at Seohyun and awkwardly smile.

“You can hug me if you want.” Seohyun smiled and spread her arms wide, a silent gesture she wants to hug the blonde girl. Jessica giggle and Seohyun antics when.

“No, Hyunnie is mine. Hug me then.” Yoona interjects and pull the other younger girl behind her. Jessica raise her left brows and cross her arms against her chest as she turn around and face Taeyeon. The older girl giggle nervously and walk behind the little girls.

“Who’s hungry?” Taeyeon announced. The two little girls raise their hands and jumps up and down.

Jessica on the other hand sigh in defeat looking the the trio’s retreating figure.

“Kim Taeyeon we need to talk.” Jessica whispered and walk towards her daughter. Taeyeon scoff and ignore the cold treatment of the other blonde girl.

They eat happily, especially Jessica who is now feeding Yoona. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter