hot and cold 4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sang woo drag her daughter away while Daniel is trying her best to calm down her mad daughter. When Sang woo and Yuri is already in front of their car, Yuri struggled and run back to the restaurant leaving her father in shock.

“Uncle can I talk to your daughter for a second?”

“Yuri maybe next time coz---”

“I promise nothing bad will happen.” Yuri persuaded the middle aged man. Daniel look at his daughter and receive a nod from the blonde girl.


“Okay, Princess see you at the office?” Jessica can only nod and beamed a tight smile. Daniel look at Yuri for a minute and Yuri bowed her head in respect and bid her goodbye.

“Uncle please drag my Dad with you. I promise I won’t hurt your daughter or do something bad to her.” Yuri reassure Daniel again and that makes the middle aged man to smile and sigh in relief. Daniel peck Jessica’s forehead and finally bid his goodbye.

When they finally alone, Jessica is bracing herself for a wild confrontation.

“Look if you want to continue this pointless argument about your stupid thing, I don’t have time for that. Bye.” Jessica immediately spatted and grab her purse ready to go.

“Let’s talk.” Yuri calmly uttered, intertwining their fingers. Jessica look at their intertwined fingers for a quick second then blink her eyes for a couple times. Debating if she should pull her fingers back or just let it be. The electricity that tickles around her body that makes her heart to beat crazily, ruins everything her mind ask her to do. Drown into her own world, Jessica didn’t know that she’s already in Yuri’s car.

“Let’s go..” Hearing Yuri talk again, Jessica finally spatted out from her day dream.

“Where are we?” Jessica confusedly scanned the place.

“Welcome to the amusement park.” Jessica look at Yuri in amusement. The Yuri earlier is like ready to kill someone and now she’s all smiling again. Jessica step back and eyed Yuri from head to toe.
 
 “Take me back to my office.” Jessica coldly commanded, putting her hands on her hips.

“No can’t do.” Yuri playfully responded while happily skipping towards the gate. Jessica blow some air out from while eyeing the tan girl childishly skipping while grinning widely.

“That’s the girl you fall into Jessica Jung.” Jessica mumbled and hopelessly followed the tan girl.

 

 

Jessica Pov...

 

I can really say, she did enjoy this day even though she’s literally playing alone. All I did is stare at her and admire her in every move she make. Stupid me but yeah, that’s the truth. She was chuckling and giggling while struggling because she’s still has a cast in her arm.

Hours past, I think she got bored on playing those I-don’t-even-know-what-is-the-name-of-those-games, coz she’s now dragging me away and now going to the Ferris wheel while mumbling something I can’t figure out. I’m not the dragging type kinda girl but with her, it’s different. Damn, I can’t believe I fall for her that easily. WHY????

Suddenly she groan while holding her broken arm. 

“What happen?”

“It hurts..kiss the oo away..” She whine plus cutely pouted while pointing her cast. Is there a 27 years old lady you know who talk like that? Odd but I know one and unfortunately I love that girl. And I didn't regret not telling my friends her name coz they might wonder and search about Yuri. I know my friends will dig more about her and they'll know how I easily fall for a childish tan girl when I clearly emphasize to them before that I wanted someone mature so he/she will handle our relationship. And here I am falling for this childish , really childish girl.

She pouted again, leaning forward so I can clearly see her pouting lips. Those pouts that can literally flips my head upside down. I’m not exaggerating, I feel like every sweet thing she did to me has a huge effect on me. My heart will start acting crazy, pounding against my rib cage. In short, she makes me crazy.

“What?” I ask with my stupid red face. She stomp her foot and pointed her cast again.

“Do you have your medicine?” I ignore her plea. As much as I want to kiss her cast, I can’t. Just can’t. She shook her head in responds and left me. As in left me, she left me and went up front talking to the girls ahead of us. Well, there are already people lining up, waiting for their turn to ride the ferris wheel.

 My blood is boiling seeing those girls shyly giggling while she’s smiling charmingly.

I was controlling my self, chanting good words to calm myself. After 3 minutes and 49 seconds, she came back while widely grinning staring at me. I didn’t mean to watch the time closely, I just got nothing else to do and its better than burying those stupid girls in the ground. Right?

“Let’s go Princess..”

I shook her hand off my shoulder and glare at her.

“What’s wrong?”

This childish, oblivious, stupid girl will be 100 ft below the ground soon. Really soon as I can feel I’m slowly feeling I’m starting to loss my temper.

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore her instead of burying her from where she’s standing.

“Owwow..wow..wow..waaaw..it’s our turn Princess.” She happily chime, again dragging me for the nth time. As I pass by those three girls that she was flirting a while ago, I make sure they saw my deadliest glare. Just letting them know, I’m not mesmerize by their ugly smiles.

“Thank you again..” Yuri sweetly smile at them while I was imagining throwing daggers to those three. Yeah, I realize she ask those ugly witches to let us ride first. Stupid idea, we’re not that far from the line probably two rides more then it will be our turn. It won’t be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter