alone 15

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heello everyone, I know its been like ages ago with my last update. Life really gets me pretty good. It but life must go on. As much as I wanted to tell you guys, it a long story that might be a whole chapter long. lol.I'll just make it short. I got into an accident, the company I work got closed, I got pretty sick lately. Fun is it? Anyway, I missed you guys..did you miss me? lol..Okay, I'll stop from here..hope you guys like this update..enjoy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looking towards the loud voice, Yuri’s eyes widen while Jessica’s grip on Krystal tighten looking at the said woman.

“Daddy go help Tiffany!” Jessica push the stoned tan girl and slap Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“YAH! IF YOU TWO WILL NOT MOVE YOUR ASSES RIGHT NOW I’M GONNA CHOP YOUR BALLS INTO PIECES!”

With Tiffany’s loud voice, Taeyeon and Yuri found their selves again then run towards the mad woman.

“Get the keys!”

“Umma!”

Tiffany’s face brighten as she face the little girl. Taking a very deep breath to internalized her excruciating pain.

“What is it Baby?” Tiffany asked.

“Umma mad?”

“Huh? No..no..umma is not mad. Our baby is coming out so umma just needs to go somewhere okay?”

“Umma Ystal go!”

“No Baby. Just wait in here..” Tiffany whimpered and buried her face to hide her pain from the little girl.

“Umma Ystal wants bebe.”

“Don’t worry honey, you will see our baby okay? Just stay here, me and the baby will be back as soon as Umma is done.!” Tiffany explained and signal Yuri that they need to go now. The tan girl nodded her head and immediately carried the pregnant woman while Taeyeon just silently following the duo.

Two weeks had past, Tiffany is back at their shared house with their beautiful Baby named, Irene. Everyone in the house love the baby especially Yuri and Krystal leaving Jessica alone in the corner. It’s not that Jessica is complaining or begging for affection, she’s just missed their bond like they always do. Doubt it!

One night, Jessica woke up and went straight to the kitchen. Looking at the dark small area, Jessica sniff softly and didn’t even bother opening the lights on. Grabbing a glass of water, Jessica then lean on the counter as she let her eyes roam around the darkness in the kitchen.

“OH MY..SH***..Grumpy grandma is here.” Victoria remove her hands off her chest and sat down in the nearest chair.

“Shut up!” Jessica muttered and sat down in front of Victoria.

“What? Is Yuri and my Baby girl ignoring you again?”

“I asked them to go out but they choose to stay with Irene.!” Jessica answered and softly poke the glass of water in front of her. A soft chuckle roared in the kitchen, causing Jessica to groan in annoyance while the two woman is enjoying her agony.

“Seriously Jess? Come on now!” Tiffany muttered, provoking the sulking blonde girl.

“What? Yuri hasn’t---barely touched me---”

“F*** Jess...Rated PG here.”

“PG my . You and Changmin oppa are doing it here in the holy kitchen while you Tiffany is wow, I’m speechless. How come you two get to get pleasured while me----”

“Oh my sweet cherry pie. You are so deprived now that you are unbearable.” Tiffany exaggeratedly wave her hands in the air while Victoria is enjoying the conversation.

“What? It’s true!” Jessica defended herself.

“Hey, grandma. Lock Yuri up on my cabin and you can do whatever you want.” Victoria muttered her advice. Tiffany raised her left eye brows then glance at the quite blonde girl.

“That’s good but the lock part? Nah ah..I’m Jessica Jung for pete’s sake. I’m the one who should’ve been locked down not the other way around.”

Tiffany and Victoria is looking at the very confident blonde girl in awe. Jessica giggle softly eyeing the two woman in front of her then slowly got up.

“You’re one crazy maniac B****” Victoria exclaim, pushing herself up.

“Okay, B****es let’s call this a night. I need my beauty rest.” Victoria announced earning a nod from the two woman. 

Walking back in their room, Jessica pouted again looking at the peaceful sleeping people in the bed.

“Mommy?”

“HMMM..” Jessica whined and turn her back on the latter.

“Why are you still awake?” Yuri softly ask hugging the blonde girl in the back.

“Mommy?” Yuri whispered and softly brushing her cheeks on Jessica’s right shoulder.

“Why are you so moody lately mommy?”

Hearing the question thrown at her, Jessica roughly freed herself and angrily face the tan girl. Yuri gulp nervously while slowly backing away. That face that send millions of volts in every veins of your body that causes to literally  makes you shiver.

“Well for your information Kwon Yuri. Me? Moody? Did you asked yourself why I am like this?”

Yuri nervously chuckle, crawling away from the furious woman  then glance at her Princess peacefully sleeping.

“Princess help daddy here!” Yuri thought then  loudly gasp seeing Jessica’s face is already few inches away from her’s.

“Answer me Kwon Yuri!” Jessica sternly muttered causing Yuri to jump off in their bed and run to the farthest corner of their room.

“Seriously? Aishh..so so slow!” Jessica chanted in her mind while eyeing the shaking tan girl.

“Mommy, okay. I’m sorry!” Yuri raised her both hands up in the air.

“Whatever I did, I’m sorry!” Yuri continued, adding more smoke rushing out in Jessica’s nose.

“You’re sorry?” Jessica coldly asked, slowly walking towards the shaking tan girl.

“Mommy, mommy...please..come on...what did I do?”

Jessica squint her eyes, she can definitely skin Yuri alive right now. Why is she so in love with this very naive, oblivious tan girl? This slow, pathetic, y, gorgeous and handsome tan girl? A loud sigh escape from Jessica’s mouth.

“Ooohh--oohh..I know now!” Yuri proudly raise her index, meeting the blonde girl in the middle.

“I love you and only you Mommy. I’m just really amazed with Irene, I can’t wait to see our future kids. And Krystal the same too. Hmm..” Yuri immediately engulf the stoned blonde girl into her arms. Jessica scoff and push Yuri away as she walks back to their bed.

“Mommy, come on. I’m sorry for not giving you a lot of my time---”

“Seriously Yuri?” Yuri halted and took a couple steps back. Jessica’s cold tone clearly took Yuri in surprise. Clearing , Yuri softly uttered, “How can I make up with you?”

Jessica lifted her head and eyed the tan girl. Her cold expression slowly turns to a grin.
“Let’s go on a date!” Jessica announce, raising her right hand sensing a retaliation or objections from the tan girl.

“I’m not asking you, I am telling you. It’s on me and no complains or anything this time. Hear me?” Jessica announced as she turned around to face the quite tan girl.

“So you don’t want to go on a date with me?”

“What? Of course I’d loved to go on a date with you!” Yuri immediately responded and pull the blonde girl into her arms.

“Anything you want Mommy, I’ll do it but please don’t spend to much okay?”

Jessica giggle softly and shrug her shoulders then hug Yuri back.

“Say yes!”

“I won’t!”

“Jessica!”

“YURI stop now!”

“Okay Mommy...Okay!!”

Yuri pouted, for the nth time and always Jessica will win coz Yuri is too scared to face the wrath of the said blonde girl.

Grabbing her phone, Jessica hurriedly inform her family and her friends about her plan tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day for her plan of proposing and making Yuri officially heres. Thinking about her plan makes her giggle at the same time shiver in fear because of the thought Yuri might say no.

“Are you thinking naughty again?”

Jessica snapped out in her trance then eyed Yuri for a minute then realize what Yuri just said.

“Yah!..no NO..no..hmm but I miss you daddy!” Jessica whispered and shyly buried her red face against Yuri’s neck.

“My mommy is again..” Yuri muttered in a sing song manner causing Jessica to poke her chest.

Yuri chuckle loudly and lift Jessica to sit on her lap.


“I love you mommy!” Yuri announced, lovingly caressing Jessica’s milky thighs.

“Mammie...”

The couple stopped and look towards the culprit.

“Love? What’s wrong? Bad dream?”

A soft sobs starting  as it gets louder and louder. Jessica immediately hop off Yuri’s lap and run towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter