Loving the imperfect you 7

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Entering at her unit, Yuri have been having hard time breathing. She’s worried about her girlfriend knowing the latter has no where else to go plus she just got off from a surgery. Yuri shook her head, cursing herself constantly.

“Hey are you okay?”

Closing her eyes, Yuri clench her fist hard.

“Wait unnie, I need to talk to her...III...mean...I’ll walk her to..ahh...out..” Yuri stutter then chase the blonde girl.

“Babe..” Yuri called out but got ignored.

“babe come on please..”

“Go back in there Dr. Kwon.”

“Aish...babe please hear me out. And where are you going?”

“Anywhere, away from you.”

“Babe I’m sorry---”

“You two inside...”

The duo eyes widen didn’t realize the older woman was following them.

“NOW!”

Yuri close her eyes, silently cursing herself for being careless once again. She can’t risk Jessica...no she can not lose Jessica.

Going inside her house, Yuri then stood straight and face her sister.

“Can we talk first?” Yuri said then glance at the mad blonde girl. Boa followed her sister’s gaze then nod her head in response.

“What?”

“Unnie, unnie!” Yuri cover her shaky lips. She can’t risk Jessica. What if it stresses her out finding out her sister is against them. Worst if her sister will tell her so called father...but she can’t let the blonde girl go anywhere. She needs to be with Jessica.

Taking a deep breath, Yuri then look up, still a little shaky and nervous. “ She’s my girl. I’m sorry I lied earlier. I just want to keep her away from any confrontations coz she can’t be stress out. She has problem with her heart Unnie, she just had a surgery a couple of days ago---”

“And you think denying her won’t stress her out?”

“It’s not like that---”

“You think I’m against to this?”

“I don’t know. Unnie, you know how chaotic our world is and I’m trying to protect her.”

The older woman sigh, the younger one is right. The world they are in is not for a frail heart or else it will consume you and realize you already lose yourself.

“If I am, are you gonna do what I want you to do?”

Yuri looked up meeting her sister’s eyes. Her eyes got teary in an instant. Tears immediately soak her worried face then she uttered quietly, “She makes me happy Unnie. If I’ll lose her, I don’t know if I can be who I am now again without her. I love her unnie. I really love her.” Yuri bluntly muttered.

Boa eyed the crying tan girl, she knows she has not been really a good sister towards the latter because she got scared her father’s madness will be transfered to her. Seeing and hearing Yuri’s honest confession, she’s not that cold hearted to deny her sister’s happiness is it?

“Then you better introduce her properly to me.”

Yuri wipe off her tears and look at her sister.

“Are you serious unnie?”

“No, I’m just kidding.”

“Unnie...” Yuri loudly whine causing Boa to chuckle loudly.

“Now let  me meet this happiness of yours..” Boa teasingly exclaim then loudly chuckle seeing her blushing sister.

“Babe..”

Jessica ignored the tan girl then stood up.

“I’m sorry about this. I’m leaving now.” Jessica apologically muttered then immediately turn around to leave, when Yuri appeared in front of her.

“I’m sorry for being stupid. I don’t want to stress you out if my sister is against us, and might have some confrontations. I didn’t mean to deny you. I’m sorry.” Yuri explained while holding Jessica’s hands tight.

Jessica eyed the tan girl and understand Yuri’s point of view but she was really hurt..

“Yeah, she can be really stupid sometimes.” Boa butted in, but she was silently helping her sister. Jessica bit her lower lip then stood beside the tan girl.

“So? Jessica? Aren’t you gonna say something to me?”

Jessica felt nervous all of a sudden then awkwardly chuckle.

“Unnie meet my girlfriend. Jessica Jung.” Yuri introduce her girlfriend to her sister then sneakingly intertwined their fingers, luckily Jessica did not sway her hands away again.

“Are you serious with my sister Jessica?”

Yuri lightly squeeze the blonde girl’s hand, encouraging the blonde girl to be just herself.

“Yes, I am. I love your sister for who she is and not what she have.” Jessica confidently responded, thinking the older woman must have thought she’s only after Yuri’s status.

 A wide smile crept out in Yuri’s face, hearing Jessica’s bluntness. 

“You look like an idiot right now Yul. Anyway, let’s go?” Boa pull Jessica off Yuri’s grip then grab her purse.

“Unnie? What? Where are you going?”

“I want to know her more so shush and stay here.”

“No Unnie.. no.. she can’t--”

“It’s okay Yul. I’ll be fine.” Jessica step in and face the tan girl. She too, wanting to talk to the older woman to clearly state her intentions are clear and that she is serious with Yuri.

“I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?” Yuri pleaded. Jessica press her lips then nod her head. “Don’t do it again okay coz it hurts.”

Yuri nod her head vigorously then hug the blonde girl tight.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you babe. I’m sorry.”

“Its fine..”

“Aish, Kwon Yuri stop hugging your girlfriend. Let’s go Jessica.” Boa once again drag Jessica away from Yuri. The tan girl is like a lost puppy following the duo out of her house.

“Unnie can I come?”

“NO!”

“Please..”

“Stop it and stay there.”

Yuri hissed then eyed her giggling girlfriend. Seeing the latter happy, Yuri smiled then took a very deep breathe.

“Fine. Babe please take care okay? Call me immediately if you need me.”

“Aish...stop now. Bye. Give me a kiss.” Yuri happily complied and hurriedly place a peck on the cheek to her sister then run to her girlfriend.

“I love you.” Yuri sweetly uttered then lovingly captured Jessica’s lips. Jessica covered her maroon like face making Yuri proud seeing she still have that effect on the latter.

“Move now...kids nowadays..” Boa exclaim and shut her door close. Jessica followed and wave her hand to Yuri and mouth “I love you!”

“So you move here to be with Yuri?”

Jessica face the older woman and shook her head.

“No, we meet in the hospital. I came in here to visit my parents grave.” Jessica shortly responded, not wanting to open up about her illness.

Boa nod her head.

“Did you know Yuri had a wife?”

“Yeah, she told me.”

“Did you know who is her wife?” Boa ask and Jessica shook her head. Honestly, she doesn’t need to know. The most important is Yuri’s honesty and the tan girl is with her now.


“Her world is not like other people Jessica. You’ve witness how our father treat her that night. Are you ready to face her world? Are you ready to meet our father? The prime minister of our country?” Boa bluntly spatted her thoughts.

“The way I see right now, she really love you. I’ve never really seen her eyes lit up that bright when I said I’m okay with you two. I don’t know you. So hear me out, this is not a threat coz I am not like that but if ever you are just fooling my sister and break her, I assure you that I can be worst than my father.”

Jessica beam a tight smile and nod her head. Taking a deep breathe, Jessica looked at Boa in the eye. “Before I was not scared to die because that means I get to be with my parents but then I meet your sister then everything change. Every night I am begging my heart to not fail me, to not stop beating. I don’t know what’s more painful, dying or not being with her. I prayed every night to be able to spend my life with her coz I want to be with her. I love her that’s for sure.” she said confidently.

Boa clap her hands then hug the blonde girl.

“Okay, call me unnie from now on. And know that I will back you two up. No matter what, I got your back.”

Jessica thank the latter then they started chatting comfortably.

“So where are we going Unnie?”

“We’re going to buy our dresses, we have a party to attend too. And let’s see if Yuri will not be drooling seeing you tonight.”

“Party? Yuri has not said anything--”

“Just leave it to me. And you guys need to accompany me, that invited me in front of her husband and I can’t really say no to my boss.”

“?”

“Oh..yeah...Lee Se Kyung. Her husband owns the SM entertainment.”

“Se Kyung?”

“You know her?”

“Yeah, I meet her earlier in the hospital. She’s Yuri’s friend.”

Boa scoff then look at Jessica.

“Let’s head first to a salon.”

“Unnie---”

“What? Are you saying no to me?”

“Ah---ah--” Boa raise her index finger stopping the blonde girl from talking.

“Don’t worry I have Yuri’s card with me.” Boa muttered while giggling while pointing Yuri’s bag beside her.

“I have my ways..” Boa proudly exclaim. Jessica smiled and thought Boa and Yuri is indeed sisters.

Jessica’s phone rang. Boa open her palm in front of Jessica. The latter eyed the latter in confusedly.

“I know that’s Yuri. I’ll talk to her so she can pick us up and she can get ready too.”

Jessica bit her lips as she tighten her grip over her phone.

“Can I talk to her first?” Jessica softly chanted. Boa hide her smile as she silently nod her head.

“Hello?”

“Aish..no need to be that quite coz either way I can hear it.” Boa loudly exclaim causing Jessica to blush lightly.

“Babe, I miss you!”

Jessica’s red tinge on her cheeks spread up to her ears.

“Me too.”

“Don’t take too long okay? And take care and don’t let unnie drag you anywhere.”

“Okay...”

“I love you.”

“Me too!”

“Are you guys done?” Boa boringly spatted. Jessica nod her head and inform Yuri that Boa Unnie wants to talk to her.

“Yah! Get ready, we’re going to that party. Me and Jessica will buy our dresses and get our hair done.”

“Unnie I don’t want to---”

“Why? Scared? Or what Kwon Yuri?” Boa sternly stated, relaying some dangerous aura that Jessica oddly shiver in fear. Confused and have no idea at all but she got scared on how the latter deliver every word that was muttered.

“Unnie please, let’s leave Jessica out of this.”

“Why? What are you just gonna stay in the corner again?”

“I can unnie but not Jessica.”

“Good to know then. Show her, I mean them what you have. Trust me, she’ll be the most beautiful woman in that party.”

“NO UNNIE..”

“Aish! possessive much? No, you need to listen to me.”

“No please unnie. She’s very delicate---”

“I know that, that’s why you have to be there or else!”

“UNNIE!!!!!”

“I’ll text you where your going to pick us up and better be prepared coz your babe will be magnificent tonight. Bye sis.”

Boa then hang up then turn the blonde girl’s phone off.

“We don’t need destruction. Oh we’re here. Let’s go.” Boa hurriedly open the door on her side while Jessica did the same but not forgetting to turn her phone back on.

Upon entering the salon, Boa then ask the best one to work for Jessica. As the duo is enjoying each other’s company so as the employee’s giving service to them Jessica phone rang aloud, earning everyone’s attention. Boa face the blonde girl while the latter apologize immediately then explained, “She will go crazy and mad if I shut my phone off..”

“Aish...you’re you whipped!” Boa uttered and ask the latter’s phone once again. This time, Jessica handed her phone to the older woman.

“What?”

“Unnie please, Dad will be there!”

Boa feel silent for a minute and eyed the blonde girl who’s hair is almost done.

“Let’s show that what a Kwon is capable of!!!” Boa thought...

“I’ll be there with you two. Yul, she’s too amazing to keep her in your house. Let’s show that she’s long gone in your life. If someone will ask,  we can just tell them she’s my friend.” Boa whispered quietly.

“I can’t lose her unnie!”

“You won’t. Can you please stop thinking too much negative thoughts? Let’s enjoy tonight and I like her Yul.”

“Thank you unnie. Okay, just text me where I’ll pick you two up. Take care of her.”

“I will..Tsk..tsk..she’s very overprotective Jessica, are you tired of it?” Boa loudly exclaim and put the phone in between her and Jessica. The blonde girl shook her head and look down as her face starting to heat up.

“Here, talk to your girl.” Boa handed the phone back to Jessica.

“Babe?”

“Hmm..”

“Are you okay us going to that party?”

“You’ll be there right?”

“Yes babe, but are you really okay with it?”

Jessica eyed Boa for a quick second then turn her attention back to the person on the other line.

“As long as you’re there, I’m fine with it.”

“Okay, I love you. Please don’t let my sister choose your dress. I don’t really trust her fashion.”

Jessica giggle then cover after meeting Boa’s curious eyes.

“Choose a suit babe, that will cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter