Alone 9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was overwhelmed. Thank you everyone..Anyway, here's another update. enjoy..

 

Arriving at her house, Yuri directly went to her room. Burying her weary face deep against her pillows, she loudly shouted her heart out.

“How stupid you can be Kwon Yuri.” She angrily chanted in her mind. She’s tired, deadly tired yet her mind wanders. Thus she really hates the Jungs? She thought and frustrating rake her hair.

“Are you okay?”

Yuri look up and beam a tight smile while nodding her head in response. Tiffany sat beside Yuri then guided Yuri’s head towards her shoulder.

“Tell me please!” Tiffany cutely muttered, showing her mesmerizing smile.

“My Princess?”

“Sleeping. So?”

“She said I hated her. Do I?” Yuri said. Tiffany caress Yuri’s hair then took a deep breath.

“You do, you just keep on denying it! Sometimes you cover it up by telling us that you owe her family so much that’s why you doing the things you did.”

“Really?” Yuri pulled away to face the latter. Tiffany nod her head in responds, causing Yuri to pout and buried her face in Tiffany’s chest.

“Are you scared to give yourself to her again?” Tiffany curiously asked and got nothing from the tan girl.

“I was jealous of her. Taeyeon loved her and you too. I asked, what does she have that both of you fall for her? Then I got nothing but more questions after questions. Sometimes our hearts are so naive and mysterious. Do you still love her?”

Yuri pulled away and eyed the darkness surrounding them.

“A lot of things happen Tiff that made me realize we are too different that I can’t see myself being with her---”

“What?” Tiffany confusedly asked.
“We are not meant for each other Tiff. There are too much things going on between us that being together is impossible.”

“Why impossible?”

“We will end up hurting each other.”

“Yul?”

“Hmm..?”

“Love will make us selfless. We risk too much not minding our own sake. We might be lucky or not but nothing guarantees that we will not get hurt in love. We made stupid decisions that latter on we will asked, curse, blame ourselves. This is the reality Yul, it will always depend on how we face and handle the situation.” Tiffany narrated, smiling bitterly in the darkness.

Yuri on the other hand just keep shut while flicking her fingers in the thin air.

“You have to acknowledge your feelings Yul so you will be able to respond appropriately. If you hated her then so be it but don’t let yourself be drown in your anger coz its not healthy at all. The problem with you Yul is that you think too much for other people’s sake and totally forgot yourself. This time try to be selfish and do what you really want. And you know we will always be here for you!”

Yuri turn around and charmingly smiled towards the latter. “I can never thank you enough Tiff. You and Victoria are like my angels.!” Yuri wholeheartedly announce, hugging the latter side ways.

“Hmm..cheesy. Seriously Yul, be selfish this time. Free yourself. I’ve known you and we’d been living together now for a very long time, you may smile a lot and make us laugh but your eyes says the opposite. You’ve been keeping too much hatred in you that you forgot yourself. With what happened to your sister, I know that, up until now you are still blaming yourself and Krystal illness add up to your hatred. And no matter what I will say, it won’t matter coz you already have it in your mind that you are to be blame.”

“It’s easier said than done.” Yuri muffled against Tiffany’s chest.

“I know that but too much hatred Yul, you will eventually lose yourself. I’m not saying this for you to forgive Jessica. I’m saying this for your own sake. Free yourself from all your hatred so you can start fresh.”

“How?”

Tiffany tightly hug Yuri’s head then cup Yuri’s face..

“Let go of your hatred by acknowledging it. It will take time so don’t rush yourself. And if you need someone to talk too, you know the normal person, I am always here.”

Yuri pulled away and chuckle lightly then peck Tiffany’s cheeks.

“I can’t wait to see our baby. I hope she’ll be as perfect as you. I love you Tiff!” Yuri announced loudly then rub her cheeks against the latter’s cheeks.

“Your cheesy lines won’t have any effect on me. Tsk..Nice try.”

“I mean it.”

“I know.” Tiffany answered then lean her head over Yuri’s.

“Sleep with me Tiff?”

“Get your Princess in my room and you better wash yourself if you want to sleep with me!” Tiffany strictly muttered. Yuri frown then scratched her non itchy head.

“Yes Mom.”

Tiffany smugly nod her head, acknowledging Yuri’s sarcasm then laid down in the bed and ordered Yuri to get Krystal now.

On the other hand, Jessica finally able to talk to her mother and able to know more about Yuri. She was so preoccupied on her own feelings before that she didn’t even bother asking what really happened to Yuri. After hearing her mother’s story about Yuri’s past, Jessica felt awful and sorry to Yuri and somehow added more reason for her to hate herself.

Two months after..

Jessica woke up really early and prepare herself. Her phone rang, and looking at the caller’s id, Jessica hurriedly answered the call.

“Everything set?” Jessica asked.

“Okay, thank you so much. That was so fast, I really appreciate it. I’ll see you latter!” With that said, Jessica ended the call and grab her things. Driving towards her destination, Jessica eyed the said building the gritted her teeth.

“Miss Jung?”

“Yes! I’m here for the meeting!” The associate bowed her head then guided the blonde girl towards the conference room where the meeting is held. Opening the door, Jessica confidently step inside and thank the associate. Eyeing the people sitting around the long table, Jessica raised her right brow after seeing the person she wanted to see. Throwing a sharp glare towards the latter, Jessica internally compose herself.

“Can I help you?” A rude tone welcome Jessica.

“Who’s the secretary of this meeting?” Jessica asked, ignoring the awkward aura surrounding them and the person who rudely asked her  and eyed the other people in the said room.

A middle aged woman raised her hand and introduce herself to Jessica.

“Good, do you know who I am?”

“Yeah, the bi*** leaching over my girlfriend.”

Jessica scoff and face the latter,  “Miss Park, would you do me a favor and introduce me to this assuming Bi**** CEO of this company?” Jessica sarcastically muttered, mockingly eyeing the said owner of the company. Everyone’s eyes widen and glance back at forth to Jessica and the CEO but no one dares to interfere.

“Yes, Miss Jung.” Miss Park, cleared and avoiding her boss glaring eyes.

“Miss Jessica Jung is a new investor in the company. She owns 50% of the company---”

“What are you talking about Miss Park?”

Jessica smirk and grab the chair beside of CEO then face the rest of the crowd.

“Should we choose another CEO since the current CEO seems to be busy giving herself to one of the employee here.”

“You B***”

Jessica expertly able to grab the hand of the said woman before it landed on her face then push it back towards the latter, making the latter slapping her own self. The CEO clench her fist and trying hard to be professional at least in front of the board members.

“I own 50% of this company. I will let you all decide what to do with this sinking company you are in. I can take my money back and you all can say your farewell to this company.”

“All of you get out, except you Miss Jung!” The CEO roared and throws the folders in front of her. The members of the board rush out in the office leaving the duo alone.

“What do you want?”

“Let’s see! 50% of you company, tsk..tsk..I was able to own half of your company. Do you wanna know how I did it?” Jessica muttered with so much sarcasm, causing more rage to the other woman.

“What the f** you want !” the other woman angrily shouted and stood in front of Jessica.

Pursing her lips, Jessica calmly took a single step towards the mad woman then eyed the latter straight in the eye.

“Stay the f*** away from Yuri and if you won’t? Say goodbye to your company Kim Hyuna!”

Hyuna mockingly chuckle then responded, “Are you that crazy for Yuri that you went through all of this just to shoed me away from her?”

Jessica scoff and softly tap Hyuna’s cheeks, Hyuna slap Jessica’s hand away from her face causing Jessica to smirk.

 “You don’t want to see the crazy side of me Hyuna. And about Yuri? She’s mine and I am the type of a person that doesn’t want to share.”

“Really? Hhmm..she’s been fu*** me since---”

Pak...

Hyuna eyes widen then turn red. Angrily turning around to face the blonde girl that just slapped her.

“YOU BI****!”

“I am not here to have a cat fight with you Hyuna and I won’t go down to your level. I’m here to tell you, to stay away from Yuri or else you’ll have to say goodbye to your company.” Jessica spatted eyeing the furious lady.

“Is that a threat?” Hyuna mockingly responded.

Jessica eyed the other woman from head to toe then answered, “No, its a warning. I’m not fooling around Hyuna, especially not with you. Stay away from us and leave Yuri alone. That’s so simple I guess, for a simple minded woman like you. Don’t ever bother Yuri again coz if you do? I won’t hesitate bringing your company to the ground. And call me a again, I assure you your face will leave a mark in the floor.” Jessica intentionally bump her shoulder against the other woman as she rolled her eyes after.

Hyuna angrily angrily wipe off the things on the table and loudly shouted at the top of her lungs. Blinking her eyes a couple of times, Hyuna gritted her teeth then slam her fist against the table.

As the day is almost over, Hyuna still thinking about the confrontation earlier. How did it happen? How the hell Jessica easily owned half of her company? And a lot more questions lingers in her weary mind then a soft knock on her door pulled her back to the reality.

“Come in!”

“Miss Kim, someone wants to see you!”

“Who?”

“Me!”

Hyuna flick her tongue loudly and eyed the new visitor intently.

“What now? Huh? You also own a part of my company?” Hyuna angrily exclaim.

The latter frown for a second and look at Hyuna in disgust then gestured the employee to close the door. Walking towards the table, the latter fiercely eyed the agitated woman.

“Why would I waste my money on your-- can I even called this a company?”

“So you’re here to belittle me and my company?”

“No, well okay, you can say that. Let me get to straight here.---”

“What? Stay away from all of you, and leave Yuri alone? You are late Victoria Song, I was expecting you will do this but your b*** friend already came here. Okay, I will stay away from all of you. Now can you all leave me alone?” Hyuna frustratingly announce causing confusion to the other woman.

“Tiffany?”

Hyuna scoff then loudly sigh, “Jessica F**** Jung. Now are we done here?”

Victoria press her lips to her side and face the mad woman.

“Well since I was late tsk..tsk..” Victoria irritatingly flick her tongue then handed a white envelope to Hyuna.

“What’s this?”

“From your father, seems like he owes my grandfather so much that he didn’t hesitate to give me the title of one of his company. Seems like Jessica already said most of what I was about to tell you but let me emphasize this Kim Hyuna, if you ever messed up with my family ever again, I will make sure you will see a glimpse of hell in earth. I have no interest, even a little in your so called company Hyuna, I always aim big. I gave your father last warning, the next time you step in in Yuri’s life again, I assure you, its not only your company that your dragging to its grave, so as your father’s company too. That’s it, Bye.” Victoria mockingly scoff and left the stunned woman alone.

Hyuna buried her aching head against her palms and frustratingly shouted.


Another day past, Yuri happily chime as she entered her house. Victoria and Tiffany confusedly eyeing the happy tan girl then glance at each other.

“Why are you happy?” Victoria asked. Yuri stop from skipping then face the Chinese girl.

“I got a big client today and I got a big commission because she bought 5 cars. So I bought a cake for us and chicken for my Princess.” Yuri widely grin while swaying the food in her hand and peck her Princess chubby cheeks.

“Wow, 5 cars?” Tiffany asked in awe. Yuri nod her head happily in responds then put the foods in the dining table.

One of Yuri’s job is a automotive sale consultant since Yuri is always been into cars so it was easy for Yuri to get the job.
 
“She also offer me a job." Yuri confessed. Victoria and Tiffany strictly raise their brows causing Yuri to nervously chuckle then continued, “That’s why I told you two. She owns hotels and restaurants around Korea and she wanted to venture to automotive. She said she also likes cars."

“Who is this person?"

“Choi Sooyoung!"

Tiffany sigh in relief, “I know her!" She announced and earn the other woman’s attention.

“I know her because we meet in one of my fashion show. She’s nice but I wonder how she ended up coming to you!" Tiffany suspiciously asked.

“What do you mean?" Victoria confusedly asked.

“Tiff, she was looking for vans for her hotel and I happen to help her. She was amazed how good I am with cars so she offered me that job."

Tiffany nod her head while Victoria eyed the tan girl.

“Tiff you sure know that person?"

Tiffany nod her head in response then muttered, “Yeah, we aren’t that close but she’s a friend of mine."

“Okay, it’s fine with me!" Victor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter