bad and good.... 8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exactly one week past, everyone is anxious but they are all ready. The girls are already geared up along with their father and their men, as the day they’ve been all waiting has finally come. Holding on their weapons tightly, they girls gulp and listen to their roaring heart beat.

“This is it..” they silently muttered

“We’ll take two jets and Girls, you will ride with Siwon and follow me okay?” The girls nod their heads and went to their assign car. Sitting at the car, Taeyeon can’t help but to let out a heavy sigh.

“Nervous?”

“Yes..” Taeyeon admitted, Hyoyeon softly tap Taeyeon’s right shoulder while checking on her other sisters. Everyone is anxious but they all tried to covered it up. Tapping her legs loudly, Yuri grab Yoona’s hands and put it in her cheeks as the tan girl beam a warm smile to her younger sister.

“We can do this. We’re doing this together with dad. I’m nervous too but thinking that all of you are with me, my fears are gone. Feeling better?” Yuri trying to lessen her younger sister nervousness.Yoona widely grin and nod her head in responds.

“I’ll feel better if you will take off your ugly face from my delicate hands.” All the people in the plane burst into loud laughter while Yuri was playfully beat Yoona.

“Kidding.....it’s a joke...I’m just kidding.” Yoona repeatedly shouted while blocking Yuri’s playful attack. Arriving at the airport, all of them went to their respective planes. 

Hours later...

“Shhh...we’re here.” Siwon softly mumbled, putting his right index finger in his lips. The girls breath hitch.

Looking down, scanning the place they’re in, the girls realize they are now in a very secluded area. Siwon look at the nervous girls and smile warmly, “Let’s do this.." He mumbled cheerfully.

before jumping off the plane, “Hurry up, we need to walk about 10 miles before we reach their hide out." Siwon announce loudly and let himself fall in the thin air. The girls hurriedly complied and grab their things too then followed Siwon.

Reaching the dry land,they all stayed in the back of a huge rock and then Seung heon laid down his map.

“This is the main building, for sure it will be highly guarded. This area (pointing out the few meters around the building.) we need to be cautious plus we are in the forest. Be alert always, open your eyes and ears, use all your senses. Your group (pointing Siwon) will  go straight from here then their a tunnel going to the main gate and attack the back then my group will go around and attack the front.. Okay, let’s go." 

“Before I forgot, Stealth mode okay?”

Seung heon mumbled, everyone nod their heads and everyone stood up and carefully scanned the quite yet very green forest. Taeyeon nudge Hyoyeon shoulder and use her lips to point the forest. 

Shaking her head, Hyoyeon nod her head and force a calm smile at Taeyeon, assuring that everything well be fine. It’s a lie but it’s better to lie to comfort her scared sister.

“Dad." Yoona softly called out, her father turn around and look at her youngest daughter.

“What Yoong?"

“You’ll be with us right?" The middle aged man look at Siwon for a quick second and back to her daugther.

“For now, you’ll be with Siwon. We are going up front and you girls will go at the back." The girls frown and shook their heads.

“This is not what we plan Dad." Yuri butted in, blurting her thoughts. Seung Heon, sigh loudly.

“We need to split into two groups. Attacking them in front and back will weaken their guards. Just trust me okay?" Taeyeon look at her dad before facing her other sisters.

“Let’s just trust dad and follow his commands okay?" Seung Heon hug Taeyeon and the rest of his daughters as he bid his goodbye.

Siwon cleared his throat and gestured the girls to follow him. Looking back at where their father went, a worried sigh left out in the girl’s mouth.

“We need to be quite,we don’t want to get their attention. If we will have an encounter, do it quietly and fast. Use your knives.” Siwon mumbled, showing off his knife. The girls nod their heads and they all carefully move forward.

After an hour of walking, they already able to see the  abandoned town. Few miles more and they’ll be in Byun hun’s territory.

Tossing the binocular, Taeyeon catch it and carefully scan the area.

“ Oppa it’s clear.” Taeyeon mumbled, suspiciously eyeing the area. Yuri look at Siwon then to her other sister.

“Tae, check the front.”

Doing what she told, Taeyeon check the front then a frown appear in her face. Brows meet and a few wrinkles appeared in her forehead.

“This is a trap.” Taeyeon blurted her suspicion. The other girls look at Siwon in horror and run towards the cliff.

“Dad.” They all worriedly mumbled.

“Hurry up, we need to help them.” Siwon grab his things and hurriedly rush towards the tunnel. The girls obediently followed Siwon.

Bang........

Booooom...

Whimper after whimpers, growl after a groan was heard.

“RPG?” Sooyoung softly ask out shock, crawling towards the higher ground.

 

 

“Everyone okay?” Siwon worriedly ask and check the girls. Bruises and cuts are visible but those are ignored as they are all worried and furious thinking about their situation now.

“Cover up, they’re coming.” Siwon half shouted and hurriedly take a cover. 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth while scanning the place they are in. The forest is so beautiful and so green but unfortunately a wild animal is using it, Taeyeon thought. 

Glancing to where her other sisters at, she put her index finger into , silently telling the others to be quite then she pointed the other side of the forest.They decided to kept quite and avoided an encounter. They can fought back, that’s not an issue. They just thought that they needed to use their weapons cautiously or they’ll run out of bullets.

“Avoid close areas or we end up buried alive in the ground.” Yuri mumbled, enough for others to hear.

“Where is this leading to?” Hyoyeon ask Siwon but the man can only shrug his shoulder for he doesn’t know either.

“One dog, 3 o’clock.” Sooyoung softly announce. Yoona grab her dagger and slowly crawl towards the direction of the enemy.

A soft ruckus was heard then few minutes past, Yoona stood up with a smug expression on her face with the new weapon hanging in her shoulder.

“Show off..” Her other sisters mumbled while Siwon ruffle the younger girl’s hair then they continue following the quite road. Making sure they are invisible, they use the bushes as their shield and put mud into their faces.

“Dad, do you copy?” Taeyeon softly called out, pressing the button of her earphone.

“......................”

“Dad..” Sooyoung mumbled, doing the same thing Taeyeon did.

“Dad do.you.copy?” Hyoyeon shakily mumbled against her earphone.

“I’m here girls.” The girls loudly sigh in relief while smiling at each other.

“Dad this is a trap.” Yuri joined the conversation.

“I know. Siwon take care of my daughters okay?”

“Yes sir.”

“Dad, who’s the rat?”

“Siwon’s right hand. Kyuhyun.”

 “Sorry Sir.”

“That’s not important now. We keep our post, us in the front and all of you in the back. Copy?”

“Dad, are we going back to our camp?”

“I lost thirty men already because of that bastard and unfortunately we are surrounded now so be careful okay?”

“Dad, be careful.”

“I will. Talk to you babies later. Siwon thank you Son.”

“Okay dad.” The girls muttered in unison but Siwon look down in the ground and didn’t even bother responding.

“Oppa, me and Yuri plus 5 men will take the left. Soo and Hyo, pick how many men you want and take the right then the rest men, you and Yoona can go straight.” Taeyeon announce then sneakily crawl towards the other side after receiving a nod from Siwon.

“Soo, shh...” Hyoyeon silently pointed Sooyoung’s right side. The later turn her head on the side and carefully tackle the enemy down by breaking the guys neck in one blow. Grabbing the weapons that the guy she just killed, Sooyoung look at Hyoyeon who’s busy taking down another guy silently.

While on the other hand, Yuri and Taeyeon’s spot has been compromised.

Bang...

Bang....

Bang.......


“Damn it. MMG?” Yuri cursed loudly while looking for a hiding spot. Jumping, running to avoid the bullets. 

 

“Seriously MMG?” Taeyeon irritatingly exclaim and run beside Yuri.

“That’s what I said.” Yuri mockingly blurted. Taeyeon scoff and look to where their enemies are. 

“Use your Baby rifle Tae.” Yuri muttered while hugging her head and covering her ear from the roaring shots.

“Cover me.” Yuri nod her head and started firing so Taeyeon can have a better spot.

“We need help here.” Yuri mumbled against her earphone, asking help from her other sisters and to her men.

Shot after shot, exchanging bullets. Yuri growl while changing her magazine after she run out of bullets.

“MMG down.”

“Just in time.” Yuri loudly exclaim, running around wanting to surprise their enemies. Hiding behind the big tree, Yuri’s eyes widen and almost pop out from its socket. Blowing some huge air from her stress out lungs, Yuri grumpily walk back to where her sisters are.

“Are you kidding me?” Yuri mumbled, punching the trees she pass through.

“They are highly armed, I mean really really armed. They even have a tanks to welcome us.” Yuri mumbled facing her sisters.

“MMG, RPG then his men are using X95...dang..they’re really serious.” Sooyoung blurted supporting Yuri’s observation. Siwon grab his map and check their location again.

Booommm...

A loud explosion echoed in the entire compound. The girl stood up in panic and check the location of the explosion. A lone tear crept out from their weary eyes and clench their fist so tight that it turns to white.

“Aurgh..” Yuri whimper painfully as one bullet penetrate into her vest.

“DUCK.. DUCK..WE ARE SURROUNDED.” Siwon shouted and grab Yoona and Sooyoung’s hand. Taeyeon look at Yuri worriedly while Hyoyeon stare at the huge smoke almost covering the entire area. 

“Yuri are you okay?”

“Why are we running away?” Yuri angrily yank Siwon’s hands off her shoulder. Siwon sigh loudly while glancing at their back,left and right.

“We can’t do anything Yul. We were surrounded, if we stayed in there we will surely die.”

Hearing Siwon’s responds added more anger and suspicions in the girl’s minds.

“I’d rather die than to run away and leave my father behind.” Sooyoung responded making Siwon to lower down his head.

“This was already planned okay? We can’t do anything. We need to go back now.” Siwon nonchalantly responded ignoring the piercing stares of the sisters.


“We will never leave Dad behind. If you want, you are free to run.” Taeyeon angrily march towards Hyoyeon, leaving Siwon stunned. Yuri look at the ground then glance at Taeyeon, scratching her non itchy head she then look up and look at Siwon.

“You are the mole.” All the girls and their men look at Yuri then to Siwon. Yuri’s accusations are too much to handle that they totally forgot they are in a war. Sooyoung and Yoona look at each other, seems like their tongues are been tide up while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chuckle sadly.

“Kyuhyun has no idea about our plan. It’s only us,dad and you. How would he knows about our plans if he’s really is the mole?” Yuri supported her suspicion. With a heavy footsteps, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her chest is pounding and her hands are shaking as her anger is starting to eat her alive.

“We trusted you and treated you like  a family. WHY?” So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter