broken glass... 12

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica cover and softly exclaim, “I’m sorry.”

She then open the door widely to give enough space for the older woman. As the older woman step inside the house, Jessica lean forward and kiss the latter’s cheeks.

 “She fall asleep when we’re almost here.” 

Jessica giggle and press her right hand over her lips to lessen her giggle. The older Kwon's took the kids to Disney land.

“Mama...”

“Shh..” Jessica signaled her lover to keep quite then pointing at the sleeping girl.

“Buddy wake up.” Jessica look at her lover in disbelief and then angrily eyed the latter.

“Daddy miss you buddy..wake up..”

“KWON YURI..” Jessica shouted, startling everyone..

“Mammie..” The little girl woke up and cried loudly while calling for her mother. Jessica hissed and slapped the pouting tan girl.

“Why did you wake your daughter up?” Yuri pouted again and stomp her foot like she's at the same age as her daughter, getting nothing from Jessica she then walk towards the older woman..

“Mama where’s my princess?”

“She’s with your Papa.” The older woman answered. 

After she was ignored, Jessica walk forward with the crying little girl in her arms stood near the tan girl to slap Yuri earning the tan girl’s attention.

“What?”

“Put Yoona in her bed.”

“Where going out today. Did you forgot what day is it?” Jessica carefully laid the little girl in the couch and face the tan girl putting her hands in her waist.

“I didn’t forgot what day is today. What I mean is that while we are preparing the kids can rest for awhile coz I know they are tired. Now got what I mean?” Yuri press her lips to her side and glance at the older woman sitting near her.

“Fine Boss.” Yuri mockingly exclaim but then immediately smile sweetly at her wife as Jessica's glares piercing through Yuri's bones. The glare that will always make Yuri’s knees shaken. Doing what the blonde girl ask her to do, Yuri carefully went upstairs leaving the two women behind. When Yuri went upstairs, the older woman ask Jessica to sit beside her.

“I don’t think I thank you for what you did to my granddaughter Jessica.”

“Mama, no need to thank me. It’s me who should be thankful for accepting me in your family and in Yuri's life.”


The older woman meekly smile and look at the big portrait hanging in the wall. Seeing that bright smile of her granddaughter a genuine smile crept out in her lips.

“At first. I’m against at your affection to my granddaughter and I know you know it. But after what happened I honestly don’t know how to console her that time. She almost died then her mom past away. After that Yoona followed. Even me was lost that time but you didn’t give up and stayed in her side. So thank you so much for loving my granddaughter more than what I wanted, more than what I hope someone to care and love her.” The older woman teared up and hug the blonde girl tight. Really tight to convey her gratitude to the younger girl.

“Mama, I thought no tears allowed this day?” Jessica jokingly muttered, easing the older woman’s heavy emotions. The older woman giggle softly then nod her head in agreement, wiping off her tears, the older woman softly slap her cheeks to regain her posture.

“Hey, are we going?”

The two girls snap and look at the intruder. Jessica confusedly look up and face the older man.

“Papa, we should eat first before going.”

“What? Aish....I told this old woman to just grab you two and we’ll just grab breakfast along the way,”

The older woman raised her left brows and face her husband.

“What did you say?”

Jessica chuckle awkwardly and butted in..

“I’ll call Yuri Papa...”

“Aish...we waited there and stayed in the car for nothing.”

“Yah, did I said you two should stay in the car?”

“We stayed coz we agreed that you will just grab Yuri and Jessica then what happen?”

“Papa, Mama it’s okay...We’ll be quick..Papa take a seat. I’ll call Yuri..” Jessica bravely squeeze in between the two angry older ones and drag the older guy to the farthest side of the couch.

“I’ll be right back...and Papa, Mama?” The two look towards Jessica, the blonde girl smiled sweetly and continued, “Yuri’s princess is sleeping...you know what will happen if her sleep got interrupted right?” Jessica smirk. Seeing the older one’s expression she knows she was able to persuade them to stop the growing tension. 

“Okay...I’ll be quick.” Jessica run upstairs leaving the now very quite couple.

Few minutes past, Yuri went down first with sleeping little girl in her arms. Reaching the living room where her grandparents is resting, Yuri sweetly press her lips in her grandma’s crown first then to her grandpa next.

“How’s the trip?” Yuri sat next to her sulking grandma.

“It was good but it would have been great if you guys where able to come. This two is so unpredictable but all in all we had fun. So how’s your check up?”

Yuri kiss Yoona’s forehead and Krystal’s crown.

“It was good. The doctor said everything is great.” Yuri responded.

The older woman sigh loudly in relief then praise and thank the God.

“Let’s go..” Jessica loudly announce, earning everyone’s attention except for the little ones who’s still in deep slumber.

___________

 

“Yul...”

“Ahh...miss me?”

“You’re late...stupid...”

Yuri chuckle lightly and pull Taeyeon into a tight hug. Taeyeon lightly push the tan girl and slowly take the little girl in the tan girl’s arms. Taeyeon lovingly press her lips against Little Yoona’s crown and lightly swing the little girl. Jessica smiled looking at the trio and teasingly poke the other smiling girl beside her.

“Give me my baby..”

 Jessica scoff and walk away from the other girl.

“Seriously? JESSIE!”

Jessica giggle silently and continued walking away from the loud girl. Yuri stock her tongue out teasing the angry woman. Walking with a heavy steps towards the tan girl, Tiffany smack the tan girl and went beside her lover. Swinging her shoulders then clearly showing her pout to Taeyeon, one of her ace to make her lover do what she wanted. She's really eager to carry her babies but her bestfriend just ditch her and left her hanging and Taeyeon is the only chance she got so she can carry and hold one of her babies..

Seeing Tiffany;s action, Taeyeon immediately look away, trying hard to fight to urge to give in. Kissing the little girl in her arms, a soft poke broke her trance.

“Tae tae...”

Taeyeon sigh loudly then turn around to face the whining girl. As Taeyeon is about to give the little girl to Tiffany----

“Taeng we’ll just greet mom and Yoong.” Taeyeon pouted but halfheartedly give Yoona back to Yuri while the other girl is clenching her fist and her jaw locked up. The tan girl can only shake her head looking at her childish best friend while trying hard to ignore the piercing stares of Tiffany.

“When are you gonna make one?” Taeyeon sigh and purse her lips pouting at the sulking girl.

“She only limit me twice a day”

“YAH...KIM TAEYEON..”

Yuri chuckle loudly while Yoona Yuri’s shoulder and panicly look around. Yuri softly caress the little girl, assuring everything is fine as she hug Yoona tightly enough not to hurt the little girl  then  she lovingly rub her cheeks against the little girl’s own.

“Buddy...”


“It’s okay......” The little girl went back to Yuri’s shoulder, leaning comfortably as she’ll be going back to her dreamland. After half an hour, Yuri got bored so she decided to wake the little girl's up.


“Buddy...Yoong...”

.............

Yoona stubbornly buried her face in Yuri’s shoulder again, ignoring the older woman. Yuri wanted her daughter to wake up now coz she wanted to play with the kid so she softly bite Yoona’s left arm then left the two girls alone. After a few attempts Yuri stop and pouted as she let the little girl rest for awhile. Walking to the mausoleum, Yuri peck Jessica’s cheeks and sat beside the latter.


“Yoong, where here now..Say hi to Mommyla and Daddy Yoona.”

The little kid groan after the poking, shaking, bitting of the ears earlier who wouldn’t be grumpy? As Yoona lift her head she immediately shouted.

“Mommmiiieee...”

“Shhh... Daddy is here..”

The little girl sniff and buried her small face against Yuri’s shoulder muffling incoherent words.

“Aren’t you gonna greet Mommyla and Daddy Yoona?” The little girl groggily pull her face away and cup Yuri’s face.

“Isshh?” Yoona softly muttered while cupping the tan girl’s face, clearly showing her very cute and innocent face.Yuri smiled and kiss the little girl’s small lips. She can’t help but to be amaze at everything her daughters is doing. Like how careful, sincere and sweet the twins will talk to you with a matching cupping your face and those puppy eyes? It’s beyond cute. No words can explain it.

 Yuri press her lips again against the little girl and responded, “Beside us, with Mommy.”

The little girl turn to her side and indeed her twin sister is just beside her.

“Ish (Krys)....”

Jessica peck Yoona’s lips then softly pinch Yoona’s chubby cheeks and forcedly turn the little girl in her arms to face little Yoona.

“Ish (Krys)...Mela (Mommyla) and Dahdi Oona (Daddy Yoona) ish(is) here..” The other little girl slowly flatter her eyes open and smile weakly.

“Dahdi..”

“Hey princess...” Yuri peck the newly awake little girl’s lips.

“Dahdi..” Yuri wink at her wife and did the same thing she did with her princess. After kissing Yoona, Yuri sat down near the grave stone.

“Okay babies, greet MommyLa and Daddy Yoona.”

Yuri put down Yoona and gestured the other little girl to stand too. Jessica walk beside Yuri and hug the tan girl side ways.

“Lala (Mommyla)...Dadhi oona (Daddy Yoona) hi..” Yoona softly greeted, waving her right hand then bow her head while Krystal walk towards the grave stones and place a kiss in each stone then said. “Ich (it’s) me Istal (Krystal)”

Tiffany suddenly pop in the scene then giggle and playfully munch the twin’s chubby cheeks. Yuri smiled and lovingly caress the grave stones. Leaving her kids with the persistent loud girl, Yuri kneeled down in front of a gravestone.

“Mommy how are you? Are you taking care of Yoona? (She giggle then glance at the other grave stone) Yah, Yoona if I know you’re giving my mom a hard time you’ll gonna get it from me, hear me?” Jessica rolled her eyes and softly push Yuri to the side. Walking to the grave stone, she then place a kiss in each grave stone like what Krystal did earlier.

“Mom, Yoong we miss you. Anyway, Mama and Papa prepare all your favorites foods.” Jessica happily announce. Yuri lean her forehead in her mom’s grave stone and peacefully close her eyes.

“I miss you so much Mom. It would have been perfect if you are here...Yoona too.” Yuri took a deep breathe and turn around after hearing loud chuckles in her back. Jessica turn around too and a sweet smile crept out in her lips. Seems like Tiffany got the chance to be alone with the twins while Taeyeon is in the corner grinning widely while eyeing Tiffany and the twins.

“Come here Mommy.”Yuri called out. Jessica obeyed and sat in Yuri’s lap.

“Mom, Yoona those two are my life, thanks to this woman here.” Yuri press her lips in Jessica’s left shoulder.

“So I’m not your life?”

“No..”

Pakk..

“Ouch...Your not my life, You are the source of my life...” Jessica scoff but her pink cheeks says the opposite. Yuri carefully turn Jessica’s face and lovingly capture the latter’s lips.

“I love you.”

“Aish..Daddy..” Jessica shyly mumbled as she buried her maroon like face against Yuri’s chest. The tan girl grin widely seeing this cute side of her wife. Glancing at Yoona’s tomb, Yuri playfully cover the supposed to be Yoona’s eyes and peck Jessica’s lips again.

“Daddy...” It supposed to be a strick tone but it ended up a slimy, whining tone .

It cause Yuri to giggle and softly pinch Jessica‘s cute nose. “I promise you Yoona, those two will never be like us. They will grow together with full of love and happiness. Yoona thank you. Honestly you didn't die Yoona, you live in me. Those two is like the new generation of us. (Yuri giggle). Yah..take care of my mom in there okay?”

Jessica softly slap the tan girl then shake her head thinking the sudden turn of confession but she knows why Yuri ended it in a playful way, it’s because tears are threatening to fall as the said scars are starting to ache again. 
 

Flashback.....

 

After the awful encounter, Yuri was rush to the hospital while Sang woo was captured and locked in Daniel’s dungeon. While Yuri is in the life and death situation, the older Kwon, Taeyeon and Daniel was cornered by Yoona. The younger girl force the older ones to tell the truth. After knowing everything, Yoona was devastated. 


Days past, the doctor talk to the older Kwon’s about Yuri’s condition. “It is bad.”, the doctor started. “I’m so sorry but her heart is really weak and can no longer support her body. It’s up to you if you gonna keep here plug in in those machines. Looking at her test results, please ready yourself.”

“Heart transplant?” Older woman un surely ask. The doctor  press his lips and sadly close his eyes. He doesn’t know how to put it in words. Knowing the older couple, he sure knows how to choose his words and to never pissed them off. 

“I already put her in the list but I can’t really assure you Ma’am and Sir that she can wait that long.”

“Is this what I’m paying you for? I’m paying you to treat my granddaughter not to be a God to know for sure what will happen. Do everything you can and stop wasting your time explaining nonsense to us. Go NOW.” The older man angrily shouted as he pin the poor doctor in the wall.

“Uncle, relax. We’ll think of other ways.” Daniel butted in and pull the angry man away from the doctor.

On the other side of the room, Yoona wipe off her tears and left the hospital. Roaming in the city aimlessly, she stop in a plaza where she once saw Yuri carrying someone in her back. The only time she saw Yuri smiling widely and Yuri’s eyes was sparkling bright. Yoona chuckle sadly then look at the blue sky.

“What a beautiful sky,” Yoona thought and lean on the street light.

“Everything will be alright. Everything will be put in the right place.” Yoona whispered in the air as she slowly close her eyes and feel the cold breeze hitting her face. After some time, Yoona hop in her car and drove away.

__

“Are you sure about this Yoong?”

“I’m sure Unnie..” Yoona beamed a warm smile at the latter. As Yoona went inside the dark alley, she turn around to face the older girl again.

“I haven’t said this before, thank you Taeyeon unnie...”

Taeyeon frown then playfully wave her hand, silently saying it’s nothing as she thought the younger girls is thanking her because of the little favor she just ask now.

“No, I really mean it. Thank you for being with Yuri, thank you for not leaving her side even at her worst. Unnie this time, I’ll do my part. I will be with her always. Now, I will take care of my sister............(Yoona pause as she genuinely beam a very bright smile. Taeyeon automatically smiled back.Who wouldn’t? Yoona’s smile is contagious, that’s a fact. Yoona look up for a second then softly continued...) I’m sorry..” After apologizing, Yoona push Taeyeon away and locked the door. Taeyeon roughly knock the door, asking and pleading Yoona to open the door.

“I’m sorry.” Yoona shouted back and walk inside the dark alley.

“You deserve to rot in here.” Yoona coldly stated eyeing the man sitting in the corner. The older man look up then sadly look at the dirty floor. The younger girl intently eyed the older man, this man is not the Sang woo she knew but Yoona can’t help but to think he deserves all of this. Hearing the loud ruckus few meters away from them, Yoona knows she didn’t got much time. Grabbing the gun in her back, Yoona stood in front of her father.

“No..baby...” Sang woo stood up but the younger girl step back and put her left hand forward, silently telling the older man to stay where he’s at.

“I’ve love you with all of my heart but knowing what you’ve done, I don’t know if you are the man I’ve love and adored.. You are not my father. You don’t deserve to be called a father after what you did to your daughter, your own flesh and blood. Yuri is your daughter. How can you do those awful things to her? I can’t look at you like I used to do before. I have to do this, I’m here to avenge my sister, Yuri ( Yoona paused and set her tears free.) you will take this scene for the rest of your life.. You’ve caused us a lot Kwon Sang woo. You..you made me do this..You Sang woo..You made me do this...”

 

Bang.....


After the roaring gun shot, a deafening shout echoed in the dark area. Taeyeon run towards the dark room and froze at her spot.

“No..no...no..”

Taeyeon push the older man and ask her men to carry the bleeding girl. As her men rush outside, Taeyeon glance at Sang woo.

“No..no...no...bad dream..no..no..bad dream...” Sang woo repeatedly muttered while poking the wall. Rocking his self, Sang woo chanted it over and over again. Taeyeon rush out to grab some air not forgetting to lock the door.

“I'm sorry but your friend is gone. She was already pronounce dead by the medic when they arrived here. The medic give me this letter, he said that your friend handed this and ask him to give this to her family and friends.”

Taeyeon didn’t say anything and just grab the letter. She can’t help but to chant what Sang woo was chanting in his cell. She really hope that this is just a bad dream but as reality hits her, Taeyeon sat on the floor lifelessly, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter