Alone 4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came, Jessica woke up with a super delicious smell rushing to her nostrils. Sniffing loudly, she slowly opens her eyes and is welcomed with Yuri’s warm smile.

“Good morning..”

“Hmm..”

“Hungry?”

Jessica just nod her head and pull herself up to sit straight.

“I made you breakfast. Go on. We need to prepare our things now so we’ll be able to catch the earliest flight.”

“Where are we going?”

“Honeymoon.”

“YAH!” Jessica’s sleepiness vanished in that instant, while the tan girl is chuckling softly.

“Funny huh..”

“It is..Now hurry up.”

Grabbing the sand which in her plate then took a small bite, she then face the tan girl.

“Where are we going?” Jessica asked again.

“Jeju island!”

“Really?”

“Hmm..eat your breakfast as fast as you can---”

“Yuri, I’m sorry but I am in love with---”

“I know but can you at least try?”

Jessica took a deep breath and hang her head low. Yuri closed her eyes then softly lift Jessica’s face.

“I love you, let’s just enjoy it. Okay?.”

Jessica huff softly then continue savoring her meals. Yuri took a deep breath then decided to just ignore the blonde girl’s demeanor and started packing.

“Oh!” Jessica hurriedly dig over her purse to find her phone. She promised that she will update Taeyeon as often as she can, her own way to assure the latter that she will kept her promise. After texting Taeyeon, Jessica then comfortably laid down in the bed, then her phone turn off. A sweet smile appeared in morning face.

(Jessica bold, Taeyeon Italic)

“Taeng..”

“Hmm.. I miss you!”

“How are you?”

“Good, missing you so much! Hmm..What are you doing now?”

“Eating breakfast. We are going to Jeju.”

“It hurts!”

“Taeng..sshh..I only love you. Please...”

“Okay, don’t cry now.”

“You make me cry..”

“Shhh...I love you.”

“I love you too Taeng..”

“I have to go now, just calling to hear your voice..”

“Hmm..my sweet talker...”

“I have to go to work now. Take care okay. Bye.love you.”

“You too, take care as well. I love you so much.”

Pouting cutely, Jessica puts down her phone and sniff. She missed her girlfriend so much yet she have to endure it for both of them, for herself and for Taeyeon. For them to be together at last.

“You’re ready?”

Jessica look up, eyes widen realizing Yuri’s presence.

“I’m sorry.”

“You’re fine.” Yuri responded forcing a smile then head to the bathroom.

Heading to the airport, Yuri is so quite that bothers Jessica.

“Hey!” Jessica lightly poke Yuri’s shoulder. Turning to the blonde girl, Yuri beamed a tight smile.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. We all know you love her. All I’m asking is, give me a chance.Please!” Yuri softly exclaim,softly tapping Jessica’s hand. While Jessica keep shut and didn’t bother responding. No matter how many times Yuri will say she's okay, Jessica knows she's not. Yuri is in pain and that's because of her but she don't want to give Yuri false hope either so as far as she wants Yuri not to get hurt, in the end the latter will end up broken anyway. Jessica pouted and glance at the tan girl putting her head phones on.

"I'm sorry." Jessica chanted in her mind.

All throughout their vacation, Yuri give everything she got. She treated Jessica the best she got. Making breakfast every morning, showing the latter the most beautiful scenery in every place they’ve been, beaming her most charming smiles and being so gentle towards the blonde girl. Never did Yuri took advantage of being alone with Jessica. She will always asked before touching the said girl even if it just Jessica’s hand. Jessica knows that and she’s so greatful for that but yet again, her heart is already belonged to someone else. Yuri seems to be the person her parents thought to be but she can only love one and that is her Kim Taeyeon.

The morning breeze blew the curtain of their opened window. Yuri stood up and walk towards the window. Extending her right arm out in the open, she smiled and close her eyes. Feeling the air hitting her arm, Yuri calmly closed her eyes.

Their 6 months vacation past by so fast and now they’ve been married for a year. Unfortunately, nothing really change. Jessica is still in love with Taeyeon and never did tried to opened up for Yuri nor give Yuri a chance.

There’s one time in their escapade, Yuri and Jessica stayed in the beach to watch the sunset. Yuri glance at Jessica and shyly smiled.

“It’s beautiful right?” Yuri asked. Jessica face Yuri and nod her head then turn her attention back to the beautiful scenery.

“But not as beautiful as you.” Yuri sweetly exclaimed. Jessica giggle and completely turn herself to fully face the blushing tan girl.

“Aww.. your sweet talking me now?”

Yuri shyly rub the back of her head and nod her head.

“Not working.” Jessica honestly blurted her thoughts. Yuri pouted then responded, “Not even a little?” she asked.

Jessica shook her head and muttered, “Nope..it will never work Yuri.” Jessica then look back in the sunset while Yuri press her lips together as she tried to press and kept her disappointments as well.

Sighing loudly, Yuri slowly open her eyes and look up in the sky.

Honk.....

The loud honk broke Yuri's remiscing moment. She frown then followed the noise. Her eyes widen with a hopeful eyes glistening with tears.

“Dad..” Yuri softly muttered and run out in her room. Running towards the latter’s car, Yuri nervously stood up in front of the driver’s side then the window rolled down.

“Get in.”

Yuri happily nod her head forgetting her wife alone in the house.

“Dad, I’m so happy to see you.”

Yuri shakingly muttered, eyeing the man behind the wheels. A clear frown appears in the older man’s forehead and didn’t respond as he turn his attention back in the road. Yuri press her lips together and nervously played her fingers. She turn her head towards the window and smiled bitterly. Her memories rushes back to her, before every time when they are in her parents car and the couple argues or either is not in the mood, Yuri ended up diverting her attention eyeing the scenery they past or the cars near them. That’s how she got so fascinated with cars coz every time she saw beautiful cars/ eye catcher cars she forgot she’s in the car with her parents or one of them.

One weeks past........

“OH MY...YURI...”

Yuri force to open her eyes and sadly beamed a smile.

“Come here. Oh...what happen to you?” The latter asked while she struggles to lift the wounded tan girl. Whimpering softly, Yuri lean forward and softly whispered, “I’m sorry.”

“Why apologize Yul?”

“I’m gonna be the cause of  someone else’s death. I have to stay away..” Yuri whispered.

“What? No. Stop talking. I’ll call Victoria.” The other girl muttered, carefully placing the tan girl in pain in the couch.


“I’m sorry--”

“Yuri stay there. And.....just rest okay!”

Yuri loudly sob, clutching her chest. While softly mumbling her apologies.

Five minutes past, Yuri stood up and walked away. Getting in her car, Yuri sniff and glance at her bruises. Its not that painful anymore, what is killing her is the truth that her father told and showed her. Her father showed her a video about the accident with her little sister. The way she drag her sister out in the water is  so wrong that according to her father is the cause of her sister’s death. The beating she got from her father is nothing compare the pain sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter