Fake love 9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The tournament went well, they won the game and now they proudly place their trophy in their center table in the living room.

"It's sad that we need to give this trophy to coach tomorrow." Yoona caress the trophy with a teary eyes, her friends let out a heavy sigh, agreeing what the younger girl just blurted. A calm silence surrounds them as they all locked their eyes in the trophy.

"We've gone so far and this trophy is our proof. Wow, this really is it, goodbye basketball." Taeyeon shakingly mumble. The girls let out a heavy sigh again and weakly nod their heads.

"Your acting is so disgusting." Mrs. Im playfully mumbled while pecking each girl's forehead, the other mother's did the same, pecking the younger girl’s forehead. The younger girls pout and pleadingly stare at their mothers, the older woman look at each other then back to the younger girls with a warm smile, knowing what the younger girl’s up to.

"If you'll behave." Mrs. Choi mumble while smirking.

"We are good girls our dear and very lovely mothers. Basketball is part of our life now, it's not only a hobby or just a mere game. It’s describes who we are coz it is part of us now." Yuri seriously responded.

"Let's see then. The girls are coming so better show us how behave you girls are. Ok?" The younger girls widen their eyes then a smirk appear in their faces. Those smirks on their faces only means prank.

"Guys, they force us to cut our hairs before, what if we'll give them free dye?" Hyoyeon wiggle their both brows and giggle, her friends giggle along and nod their heads.

"I can't wait to see Narsha's face after this." Taeyeon excitedly exclaim while jumping up and down. The younger girls immediately and carefully plant all the stuff needed in the right spot for their little prank while the middle aged woman are busy in the kitchen, preparing for their foods and enjoying its other's company. Yuri and Yoona grab something that they can securely place the large pink paint container, tying the handle of the container so they can control the container. After placing everything, they leave the door slightly open, urging the newly comers to recklessly push the door. Once the door is push open the container on top will automatically stumble and pour down to their victims. They put a hook and tie a string in the handle of the big container, if the said container fall off on the flat wood, it will pull down the string that will cause the balloons to swing to the door, hitting the girls standing in the door. They are giggling hard anticipating the outcome, as well as their cousin's faces. The prank girls heard soft voices outside, they can't help but to giggle, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon ready their cameras to capture everything.

 

Ding dong.....ding dong...........

 

The prank girls look at each other and was confuse, why would their cousins ring the doorbell? And knowing those girls, they will barge in without notice.

"Open the door." Yuri's mom shouted, the younger girls panicly look at each other.

"Relax.." Yuri mumbled and run upstairs.

"Come in.." Yuri shouted and mouthed her friends, "Ready." The other girls nod their heads and went back to their positions. Yoona holding the string, Taeyeon securely holding the large container and making sure it will pour on the right spot, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are holding their cameras to capture the exciting event.

 

Bbllaagg...........

 

 

"AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhh......."

 

 

"Whahaahaaaha........"

 

 

 

“Oh.my..God.”

 

 

"What's going on here?"

 

The prank girls stop laughing and look at their victim in horror, slowly taking steps away from their mothers who is now glaring at them, sensing the piercing stares dorm their mothers, the younger girls feels like their mothers are digging holes in their bare skull. When they hit the first step on the stairs, the prank girls immediately turn around and about to run when.....

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon's mom pull Sooyoung's arms while the other mother's pull the other girls and push towards the soaking girls standing in the door in shock.

"We, we. I mean I, ahmm. I mean we-------"

"Shut up and take care of them. I don't want to see a small spot on paint in their bodies and don't want to smell that stinky smell." Hyoyeon's mom sternly ordered and glared at the prank girls.

"Good girls huh. We are only giving you 30 minutes to clean them." Yuri's mom mumbled pinching the younger girl's waist. The younger girls groan and whine but this time, it's very impossible that their whines will work on their mothers.

"What should we do?" Taeyeon nervously whisper eyeing the mad women glaring at them.

"30 minutes starts now." Yoona's mom announce, the younger girls panicly drag the shock girls to their respective rooms then bath the soaking girls.

 

 

________________

 

 

Yoonhyun............

 

 

"Aish..aish..trouble again..I thought it would be fun.." Yoona grumpily mumbled, picking the soap and shampoo.

 

Ppaakk...

 

"Aww.."

 

"Aww?"

 

"So--sorry.."

 

"You pour a paint on my head, my chest hurt when those balloons hit me and you will just say sorry?"

"What do you want me to do then?" Yoona annoyingly exclaim and was about to walk out when Seohyun yelled.

"HUH!  YOU ARE MAD ? I'M THE RIGHT ONE TO BE ANGRY HERE IM YOONA NOT YOU." Yoona turn around and look at the younger girl from head to toe.

"You have the right? Why? because of our little prank? What about your prank huh? Using other people to manipulate us!" Seohyun was taken aback and immediately tears rolling on her pink face, she turn around not wanting the older girl to see her crying. Yoona stomp her foot, as her guilt feeling slowly eats her. Seeing the younger girl in tears Yoona know she’s already defeated.

"Why am I so nice?" Yoona annoyingly ruffle her hair and went nearer to the crying girl.

"Fine, sorry. It will never happen again. Come here." Yoona calmly mumbled, Seohyun sniff and cried harder. Yoona’s eyes widen looking at the younger girl fall on her knees.

“Oh My God, get up. Sorry. Please stop crying now.” The older girl is hesitant to touch the younger girl, Yoona bit her lower lips while awkwardly rubbing the back of her head.

“I’m (sniff) Sorry, I’m really (sobs) sorry.” Seohyun tried to apologize while her tears keep on rolling on her cheeks, Yoona close her eyes and lean her head on the wall.

“It’s ok, no need to apologize -----“

“Sorry, I’m confused and don’t know what to do on that time. When my unnies said that we need to stay away from all of you, afraid that our parents are against in that kind of relationship----“

“Where is this leading to? And I thought it’s about earlier, why are we talking about what happen in the past?” Yoona sit up right, eyeing the younger girl who still crying. They both keep cutting each other words.

“I just want to apologize for hurting----“

“No need. Yeah, you hurt me but because of that, I learn a lot. And maybe we’re not meant for each other and there’s someone, the right one for me somewhere in this world. You just did what you think is right and you must stand on your decision.” After calmly exclaim, Yoona stood and warmly smile at the crying girl then walk out in the bathroom.

“Sorry…” Seohyun cried hard, she was hurt hearing Yoona’s words.

“Yoong...” Seohyun weakly mumble looking at the door……….

 

 

“Oh, please hurry up. Clean yourself or else I’ll be dead.” Yoona barge in and calmly ordered the younger girl, Seohyun nod her head and turn the shower then took off her clothes when she saw Yoona still standing in the bath room.

“Aahhmm, eehem..are you going to stay here?” Yoona innocently look at the younger girl and nod her head in responds. Seohyun widen her eyes and her face heated up.

“GET OUT..” Seohyun shouted at the top of her lungs, shooing the older girl while covering her asset. Yoona was stunned and shock in sudden outburst of the younger girl, she went closer then realize the younger girl’s state.

 

 

"OUT." Seohyun once again shouted, Yoona gulp and immediately walk out in the bathroom.

 

________________

 

 

 

 

 

Taeny…….

 

 

Tiffany keep on pouting looking at herself in the mirror, while Taeyeon is preparing the bath tub.

“It’s ready now, you need to take a bath to get rid of the smell and the paint.” Taeyeon grab a new towel in the cabinet and put near in the tub.

“Yeah right, I really need to take a bath. Thanks to you.” Tiffany sarcastically muttered, Taeyeon turn around and face the younger girl.

“Sorry, we admit we’re wrong. And what are you girls doing here?” Tiffany raise her left brows and cross her arms under her chest, before she can respond the older girl spoke again.

“Oh. I remember now, you and your friends are living with us, leaving us with no choice. You girls really want to control t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter