Sweet Bastard 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yuri groan and groggily sit up. A loud smashing sound roared in the room and once again Yuri yelled.

“You’re a monster..I hate you..”

Yuri press her head as she felt a throbbing pain in her head.

“Augh..it hurts." Yuri manage to mumbled and tried to open her eyes.

“Why do you have to ruin me Yuri. What did I do to you?" Jessica muttered while crying so hard.

Yuri confusedly stood up and eyed Jessica.

“Wha---what happen?" 

Yuri press her head then hang her head low while shaking her head.

“That hurts.” Yuri mumbled and softly touch her bleeding head.

“I’m....damn it hurts" Yuri mumbled and sat back in the floor. After awhile, Yuri finally feel better and able to open her eyes complete. Scanning the living room, she spotted Jessica fiercely eyeing her. Taking a deep breath, Yuri walk towards Jessica then sat beside the furious blonde girl.

“Sica can we start again? You and Umma is the only one I got."

“You are the one who pushed us away Yul."

Pressing her lips. Yuri look up meeting Jessica’s fierce eyes.

“Let’s be friends."

Jessica scoff then her eyes caught Yuri’s bleeding head. Seems like she hit Yuri’s head with curtain holder so hard. How hard she tried to hate the tan girl but every time she see’s Yuri, she loses it. She cares about Yuri, that’s for sure. .

“Come here."

Yuri pouted but complied.

“Stop pouting Kwon Yuri."

“It hurts. Why did you hit me?"

Yuri whine while keeping her pouty lips. Jessica slap Yuri’s chest and stood straight. “She was drunk Jessica, how can you expect her to remember?” Jessica sarcastically chanted in her head then pull a chair for the tan girl.

“Do you want me to pour the whole bottle of alcohol to your wound?" Jessica threatened the tan girl.

Yuri gulp and shook her head then she immediately wipe off her pout. Unconsciously Jessica giggle and poke Yuri’s forehead.

“Stay still in there." Jessica ordered and left to grab the medicine kit.

After that incident, Yuri and Jessica’s relationship is still the same but there’s a little progress as Jessica will talk to Yuri not in a angry tone. Yuri slowly change her attitude and tried not to be the spoiled Kwon Yuri.

One night, Jessica decided to talk to her boyfriend in Yuri’s house. Looking at the dark sky she thought its the right time. Looking back, Jessica thought everything gone worst now. She needs to do something. When the man came, Jessica ushered the man in the living room.

After a couple of hours of talk, Jessica hug the man so tight then.. “Oppa, you need to go now, Yuri is coming.”

Jessica muttered and stood up in the couch.

“Thank you oppa. I owe you a lot. Please be careful okay?" 

A loud sigh escape from Donghae’s mouth and ended up doing what the blonde girl ask him to do.

After leaving Yuri’s house, Donghae decided to stop at the park to clear his head. She saw someone sitting on the bench. After making sure who was it, Donghae clench her fist and roughly turn around the latter.

“What did you do?” Donghae roared, lifting Yuri’s shirt.

“What?”

“You stupid B*****” Donghae angrily roared and pin the latter down in the ground.

“You bastard,I will kill you.”

Donghae chuckle and face the tan girl.

“Kill me? I know everything. She's my girlfriend! She's living with you because she's using you----”

Punch after punch, Yuri is able to push Donghae and hover over the man and keep on throwing punches. Donghae cough out blood and push Yuri away.

As they both tried their best to knock down each other, kicks, punches and all you thought the duo already did. 

Until...

“Augh...”

Yuri kneeled down, eyes widen, breathe become slower and deeper as she gasp for air while her hands is press on her right side of her stomach then she slowly turn her head to her side where Donghae stood, eyes blood shot eyeing Yuri and hands shaking and a Gerber knife fail in the ground.

Stab...after stab...

“Stay away from girlfriend you freak..!” 

Donghae run fast, leaving the bleeding tan girl slump tiredly in the ground.


Yuri close her eyes and let her tired body slump into the ground. Her breathe become rugged, as her sight slowly going black.

“Umma..” Yuri weakly mumbled and let her tears free. Yuri close her eyes  and she heard a soft sound of siren coming near her but she’s too tired to keep her eyes open..

A police officer inform Yuri‘s parents about Yuri‘s condition.

“What happen?” Hyori frantically roared, staring at the man wearing a white robe. Sang woo excuse his self to talk to the police while his wife is talking to the doctors treating Yuri.

Couple of hours past, the doctor came out again and talk to Hyori.

“Ma’am her liver is badly damage. She need a liver transplant as soon as we can before it got worst.”

Hyori cover and sob loudly.

“Hey what happen?”

“Sir, your daughter’s liver is damage. We try to fix it but the damage is severe and I’ll say it can only last for a week or less than that. We need a liver transplant to save your daughter. I’m afraid that’s the only thing we can do.”

Sang woo walk in circles while mumbling incoherent words.

“Take mine.” Sang woo announce with a very hopeful eyes. The doctor sadly shook his head in responds.

“Age is highly important for this kind of transplant. There are lots of things to consider too but the age is important. We are considering age too much because our liver regenerates on its own and in order for faster recovery of the donor, we need the donor to be healthy and young.” The doctor explained, causing a deep frown in Sang woo’s forehead.

“Then what should we do? I’ll pay whatever it takes, just save my daughter doc.”

“I’m afraid she can’t wait if we are gonna put her on the list for liver donors. Is there any relative or other sibling she have?” 

Sang woo gulp and look at his wife.

Getting her husband expression, Hyori put her right hand on her chest to calm her pounding chest.

“Do it. Do everything you can to save our daughter.” Hyori exclaim, pleadingly eyeing her husband.

“I was never there for her the very beginning..please do something for me to be able to make it up to our daughter.” Hyori continued. Sang woo pull her wife into his arms and told the doctor to give them some time to get a liver.

After Hyori calms down, she face her husband and ask about what really happen to Yuri. Sang woo narrated all he knew after talking to the police.

Hyori clench her fist and gritted her teeth.

“How come there’s no witness?”

“I know but let’s focus on Yuri now and worry about her case later okay?”

“Please, do everything to save our daughter Sang woo...”

Sang woo nod his head and cup Hyori’s wet face.

“We will make sure she will survive this then we will spend the rest of our life making up to her. Okay?” Hyori nod her head and hug her husband tight.

“Go now.”

Sang woo nodded his head and ask his men to watch over his wife and daughter.

Three days past, Yuri’s surgery was successful and now Yuri just woke up.

“Hi honey... Sang woo call the doctor.”

Sang woo widely smiled while doing what he was told. Hyori lovingly caress Yuri’s face while her tears keep on pouring down her cheeks.

“Mommy is here...” Hyori whispered.

“Mo--my?” Yuri softly mumbled, shock to see her mother.

“Yes, it me Honey. Do you need anything?”

“Mommy..” Yuri mumbled and teared up..

“Sshh...don’t cry. Mommy is here. What do you want?”

Before Yuri can respond, the doctor just arrive and then he examine the newly awake girl. Sang woo wrap his arms around his wife shoulder then lovingly eyed his daughter. After the examination the doctor announce that everything is normal and that Yuri is fine.

“Hey champ.”

“Dad..”

“Woah...don’t cry. My champ is tough girl.” Sang woo press his lips in Yuri’s forehead.

“Honey are you hungry?” Hyori ask while caressing Yuri’s arms. Yuri weakly nod her head and scan the room hoping to see Jessica but no, the blonde girl is nowhere in the room. Then she saw another girl lying in a hospital bed beside her.

“Mom..” Yuri weakly mumbled and turn her head towards the girl beside her. Hyori look up then turn her head towards her husband.

“Daddy have something to tell you. I made a mistake before Champ, I’m really sorry. And I apologize for telling you about this now. It happens so fast and I can’t undo my mistake but having her is like a another blessing came in my life. I can’t even call it as an affair coz it happens only once but anyway I still made a mistake. She----she’s your half sister Yul.”

Yuri turn around and eyed the girl.

“Dad, I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry Champ?”

“Sorry you guys might have business to attend to---” Hyori and Sang woo look at each other then smiled.

“Champ, there’s nothing important to us than you. Okay? Don’t ever think you are bothering us.” Sang woo stopped the tan girl and seriously replied. Hyori smiled at Yuri while nodding her head agreeing to what the older man said. Yuri weakly smiled and close her eyes.

“Okay, you need to eat. What do you want Honey?” Hyori sweetly ask. Yuri lift up her chin and eyed her mother.

“Anything.” Yuri shortly responded. Hyori lean forward and press her lips against Yuri’s forehead and whispered, “Let Mommy take care of you now okay? Mommy loves you so much.”

Yuri smiled as she close her eyes to fully feel her mother’s lips on her forehead. The very time they had that kind of moment.

“We will be with you, that’s my promise.” Sang woo seriously exclaim, softly brushing Yuri’s hair off the latter’s face.

Yuri press her lips and lightly nod her head in responds. Sang woo hug the tan girl and Hyori squeezed in between the duo then push the older man away enough to fit herself in the middle.

“Honey you want some water?”

Yuri nod her head and glance at her father walking towards the other girl while her mother is helping her to drink the water. After taking a couple of sip of water, Yuri then glance at the other girl again.

“I want to sleep again.” Yuri weakly mumbled and close her eyes as soon as her parents eyes turn to her.

“Can you eat first?” Hyori said. Yuri shook her head, still eyes close.

“Yul, don’t you wanna meet your sister?” Sang woo calmly ask and sat on the edge of Yuri’s bed. Yuri open her eyes and turn to her side where the other girl is.

“Dad did you catch the person who---”

“Unfortunately the police doesn’t have any leads. Did you know who did this to you?”

Yuri press her lips then shook her head.

Hyori frown then lightly tap her husband and sign not to force Yuri for now. The older woman doesn’t want to stress Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter