Epilogue- I love you the way you lie

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone, just wanted to express my thoughts about this story. Just let me ok..

If I am in Yuri's shoes, without thinking I might have killed Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Being betrayed by the people whom you treasure the most is really painful. It's like your world turns to

grey but we need to be wise. That's why, the older people keep on telling us that WE NEED TO

LOVE OURSELVES. We are betrayed by the people so close to us so basically what we only have is

ourself, so we need to think what's good for us. Killing the people who betrayed us would only worsen

the situation you are in. Right? And they said that one way to move on is to forgive and forget. We

need to stand and move on for our own sake. That's why I make Yuri forgive Tiffany and Taeyeon in

this story for her to move on and live happily with Jessica. Hope you guys understand my point.

But...............

they said it's easy to forgive but it's so hard to forget.. Agree? Ok..I need to stop talking now...back to

the story..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 1 year

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon is happily chatting in the living room, while a certain tan girl was sighing and smiling bitterly looking at the duo giggling and enjoying each other's company. 

After Jessica and Yuri's wedding, Jessica and Tiffany pursuade their lovers to leave together. So now the Yulsic and Taeny couple are living together.

Yuri walk past through the two girls,sulking, sad, confuse and hurt, the tan girl walk out in their house and decided to grab some fresh air. It was still 4 oclock in the afternoon, Yuri sat on the bench facing the park.

"I hate this feeling.." Yuri mumbled and close her eyes tight. She stayed in the park for a couple of hours, no plan of going back to their house. It's been couple of months now that she notice Jessica and Taeyeon got closer, they watch tv, movies together, chat almost all the time which slowly breaking Yuri's heart. The tan girl is afraid to confront her wife, her doubts, negative thoughts, intuitions and past experience fills her being. She's afraid thinking what if history repeats itself? Yuri let out a heavy sigh and wipe the tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Yuri was startled and jerk a little while her eyes wide open eyeing the person who broke her trance. After knowing who disturb her peaceful moment, Yuri sigh and force a smile.

"My thoughts is expensive, no one can afford it." Yuri nonchallantly muttered while looking at the sky.

"Try me.." Yuri smile and look at the person in disbelief.

"Aish... Just chilling and enjoying the fresh air Vic." Yuri annoyingly muttered when the girl sat beside her and lean her head in Yuri's shoulder.

"Marriage problem? told you, you should have choice me. If it's me you will never have a problem." Victoria seriously muttered looking straight in Yuri's eyes. The chinesse girl didn't lose hope, thinking one day Yuri will love her back.

"Nah..told you I just want to grab some fresh air. And Vic, we already talk about this right? You are a very beautiful woman, every man's dream---"

"But not your dream girl. What does those girls have that i don't? God Yuri, you know that I can love you more than they can." Victoria cut the tan girl then cup Yuri's face, the tan girl blink her eyes a couple of times. She knows Victoria is telling the truth, Yuri smile bitterly and hug Victoria.

"Kwon Yuri..." The two girls jump in their sits and panicly move away from each other.

"You bastard, are you cheating on your wife? Come with me..Idiot......." Yuri shook her head furiously and walk towards the angry girl.

"I'm not Tae, I.....I---I'm mean never.." Yuri shakingly muttered, Taeyeon scoff and flick Yuri's forehead. On the other hand the tan girl was cursing herself silently for stuttering.

"Better be, your wife is looking for you. Follow me and I want you to shut your mouth, not even a single word. Got it?" Taeyeon angrily commanded while glaring at her best friend.

"Wh---"

"What did I told you? Not even a single word. We don't have enough time, we need to hurry up." Taeyeon immediately cut her best friend and drive fast to their destination, Yuri sigh and look outside the window.

"Almost...I almost give in to her..but she has a point. I guess I need to confront her, for me to know the truth and hopefully move on." Yuri thought while eyes locked in the scenery.

"Get out now. Hurry up..Jessica will kill us both..Stupid Kwon." Taeyeon shouted and drag her best friend out of her car, Yuri angrily yank her hands off and push Taeyeon hard.

"How dare y------"

"Kwon Yuri, where have you been? Don't you know your wife here is crazy worrying about you?" Tiffany's loud voice echoed in the building and roughly drag Yuri then push the poor girl in the fitting room.

"Try to fit those dresses. You have to hurry up. We don't have much time. What are you thinking huh?" Tiffany yelled outside the fitting room so that Yuri can hear her but without her knowing all the people in the building hear her every word clearly.

"Tiff, what are this stuff? Why should I wear this?" Yuri's confusely exclaim.

"What? Don't tell me you forgot?" Tiffany angrily push the fitting room door revailing the tan girl in suit, luckily the tan girl finish putting the suit on or else it will be a nice view to everyone. Yuri nervously look at the fierce woman infront of her.

"Fany ah, it's not time to beat her. We don't have enough time remember? We'll beat her later but for now we really need to hurry." Taeyeon immediately butted in and pull her girlfriend away from her best friend.

"You, wear that and tie your hair. No buts, you need to get out of here now." Taeyeon blurted and throw the keys to her best friend, Yuri catch the key while confusely looking at her best friend.

"What am I missing here?" Yuri ask herself.

"Wait, can anyone explain to me what's going on here?" Yuri shouted while roaming her eyes around the room but when she saw her ex girlfriend angrily walking towards her and seeing Taeyeon use all her might to stop her girlfriend from killing the tan girl , the tan girl widen her eyes and rash out of the building.

 

 

"Why am I in suit? Aish..I don't even know where to go.." Yuri loudly mumble while walking towards Taeyeon's car.

 

Paak...

 

A flying shoes hit Yuri's head, the tan angrily turn around and was about to yell when.....

"Why are you late Kwon Yuri?" Yuri nervously walk towards the latter.

"Sorry but I really don't know why all of you are acting like this and I'm wearing suit--wait..wow..you are so beautiful today Baby.." Yuri eyed her wife from head to toe and wink at Jessica but it didn't change  her wife mood.

"You don't remember what day is today?" Jessica coldly ask while crossing her arms in her chest.

Yuri innocently scratch her head and look at her wife blankly, "It's not your birthday right?" Yuri softly ask.

 

Ppaakk...

 

"I hate you...I hate you.." Jessica keep on punching Yuri's chest.

"Princess---"

"Don't Princess me Kwon Yuri. How can you forget our first wedding anniversary?" Jessica sniff and tried not to cry hard. Yuri mouth agape,can't believe what she forgot. The tan girl hug her wife tight and apologize.

"I'm such an idiot, I was just preoccupied about something. I'm sorry..I just..I hate myself.." Yuri mumble while hugging her wife tight..

"Preoccupied about something?" Jessica confusely ask, Yuri lower her head avoiding Jessica's eyes.

"You became close to Taeyeon and--"

"You thought something's going on between me and Taeyeon? What the heck Kwon Yuri..." The blonde girl unconscious raise her voice thenshe reliaze what she has done, she sigh and look down at her Seobang. Jessica push Yuri little and cup the tan girl's face. Jessica gasp when she saw Yuri's eyes filled with tears but what saddened her more is seeing clearly the sadness and pain in Yuri's eyes.

"Seobang, I thought you already forgive them?.. Kwon Yuri we are married now and for pete's sake Taeyeon is Tiffany's lover. And I love you so much even though you forgot our first anniversary.." Jessica whine and cutely pout trying to ease the awkward moment, Yuri pull her wife into a tight hug and whisper, "I did forgive them but there are times that I remember those bad memories and somehow haunts me. I'm afraid what if, the history repeats itself?" Jessica pull away a little to face Yuri.

"It will never happen again, Idiot. Know why? because I'm super in love with you. I know it's hard to forget but can you atleast trust me? I love you so much my stupid monkey..." Jessica softly muttered while cupping Yuri's face and pleadingly look at her Seobang's eyes. Yuri hug her wife again and apologize again.

"It's ok Seobang, I'll let you pass this time but if this will never happen again, got it? If ever this will happen again, pack your bags coz you will stay at the garage.." Yuri pout and dorkily giggle.

"I don't think you can..." Yuri wiggle her brows and wink at Jessica,the blonde girl playfully push Yuri and look at the latter in disgust.

"Let's go now, we are already late. We have a reservation at Soshi Garden. You still want to continue this night right?" Jessica sarcastically mumbled then slowly walk to Taeyeon's car leaving the tan girl behind but without her knowing Yuri rash to Taeyeon's car to open the door for her wife making the blonde girl gasp in surprise. Jessica shyly slap Yuri's arm and gently sit down on the passenger seat.

"Princess let me make it up to you tonight." Yuri sweetly cooed and peck Jessica's lips, the latter press her lips tight and look away, ignoring the tan girl. Yuri confusedly looking at her wife and take a deep breath. "Eh? Bipolar.. This will be a long drive.." Yuri thought.

"Princess did you rented the whole building?" Yuri broke the awkward silence lingering between them and glance at the girl beside her.

"Kwon Yuri, you are the one suppose to be planning about this so don't expect too much from me. Rented the whole building.. I wouldn't do this if it not because of my surprise for you." Jessica annoyingly repeat Yuri's question while glaring at her husband. Yuri was taking aback of Jessica's sudden change of mood, but she decided to be submissive since she did a huge mistake today and she need to make it up to her wife. Yuri tried to be positive as she can, she think maybe Jessica is just testing her and she think she deserve a punishment.

"You have a surprise for me?" Yuri happily ask but her smile vanished in a second when she saw her wife looking outside the window and ignore her as if she didn't exist. Yuri was about to talk again when.. "Shut up." Jessica coldly muttered and look away.

"Sorry Princess, please don't be mad at me.." Yuri softly mumbled and slowly reaching Jessica's hand when the blonde girl slap her hand away and cover her nose.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter