bad and good.... 9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Looking at her daughter lifelessly stumble and fall in the floor, Seung heon breath heavily and eyed Byung hun fiercely. He can’t help but to blame his self for what happen. He’s not blind not to see the bruises, the deep cuts, the blood that keeps on dripping and how his daughters tried to plastered an okay expression to hide the agony they bare and most importantly not deaf to not hear the silent whimper and groan of his precious daughter. 

Glancing at his tied up hands, Seung heon kneeled down and give in. He pleaded for his daughter’s life. He knows that if his daughters will stay longer, he will surely lose them. He can’t risk his daughter’s life but unfortunately he only receive a sarcastic chuckle from Byung hun.

“I’ll make sure you will pay for this.” Seung heon angrily roared, looking intently at Byung hun, the other middle man just chuckle loudly while shaking his head while waving his hands  in a mocking way in respond. Slapping Seung heon's cheeks, Byung hun left the injured man and walk towards the lying girls in the floor.

“Bulletproof. Tsk.. You’re not bad after all." Byung hun mockingly eyed the kneeling ex-partner.

“Boss.." Taecyeon butted in. Getting his boss attention, Taecyeon whisper something then a smirk appear in Byung hun’s face. Tapping Taecyeon’s right shoulder, the younger man happily walk towards the unconscious girls. Seung heon eyed Taecyeon then his eyes got teary as he finally get what younger guy's  intention.

Taecyeon took off Yuri’s bulletproof exposing Yuri’s upper part with only sport bra on.

“Please don’t hurt my daughter." Taecyeon scoff and Nickhun butted in by punching Seung heon.

“Just watch and enjoy the show you bastard coz I’ll go next." Nickhun chuckle loudly after getting Byung hun’s permission. Siwon just stood his post, locking his cold gaze in the ceiling.

“I wish I can see your eyes get teary and hear you beg for your life Kwon. I bet my mom did the same when your fu**** dad murdered her." Taecyeon shouted, letting his anger out, he punch Yuri’s face adding more bruises in tan girl’s face. Grabbing his revolver, Taecyeon his dry lips and glance at the middle aged man who's been begging him to stop.

Bang...

 

Bang...

 

Bang...

 

Taecyeon smirk looking at the tan girl's body bouncing a little after every shots.

"Let's see if you can still survive after this Kwon Yuri." Taecyeon spit on Yuri's wounded body and sarcastically chuckle looking at Seung heon's shock face.

Seung heon froze while the guys around him is cheering Taecyeon.

“What does it mean? I love you?" Youngwa teasingly bump Taecyeon’s shoulder. The later just chuckle and stare back at Yuri’s bleeding body.

“I hate you." He responded and left Yuri’s bleeding body open. Leeteuk clap his hands and sat beside the shock middle aged man.

“I think he’s enjoying our show. He can’t blurt a single word. He’s speechless."

“My turn." Nichkhun grin and kneeled down then like what Taecyeon did to Yuri, he took off Taeyeon’s bulletproof. Looking at Taeyeon’s petit body, he his lips and caress Taeyeon’s flat stomach.

“I will decorate this tiny body with my bullets."

Bang...

 

Bang.

 


“STOP....STOP.." 

Nichkhun stop and turn around to face the struggling middle aged man. Seung heon use all his strenght to get off from Byung hun's men's grip. After hearing another roaring gun shot, Seung heon shouted and pleading face his ex-partner. Nichkhun  playfully flipped his gun in his fingers while walking towards the angry man. Outlining Seung heon's face with the tip of his gun, Nichkhun smash his gun in Seung heon's  bleeding face.


“Please, please...not my daughters." Seung heon weakly mumbled, ignoring the excruciating pain he felt. Nichkhun chuckle loudly while tapping the tip of his gun in his chin.

"Fine because I'm a nice guy, I'll give this bullet to you."

 

 Bang.

 

Bang...

 

After shooting the kneeling man, Nichkhun playfully blow the smoke gushing out in his gun. Raising his both hand all the people around him cheered loudly then he arrogantly put his gun back in his side.

Walking towards the girls, Byung hun eyed each of the girls and loudly flick his tongue.

“What a waste Heon. They’re dying or maybe some of the girls are already dead but here you are hopelessly looking at them. Seems like their father’s money and power isn’t enough for you to be like me. You may have the money now but you are still the weakling and stupid kid that I saved. I left my little sister in the sidewalk to save a stupid kid chasing his ball that I forgot to tell her to stay in there. To stay and to never follow me. I save you but I wasn’t able to save my sister. I saw how her tiny body flew in the air after she was hit by that car, the car that suppose to hit you. You should have died that day not my little princess..Now you will feel what I feel that day.”

Bang...

bang...

bang....

 

“NOW.” Seung heon mouth at Siwon, then cough out a lot of blood. Siwon hurriedly press the tiny button in his earpiece then  out of rage, he recklessly waste his whole cartridge shooting the ceiling. Earning everyone’s attention, Siwon eyed Byung hun with tears rolling continuously. The time frame that they thought for their back up is not right. Glancing at the girls lifelessly lying down in the floor and to the man he treated like his father who is now bath with his own blood and gasping for air. Closing his eyes, he freely let his empty cartridge to fall in the ground then kneeled down in the floor.

 

Booommm...

bang...

bang...

bang...

Roaring shots and the deafening sound of the bombs echoed in the entire area. The building crumbled and walls slowly falling apart. Smoke covered the entire room as a couple of tear gas is thrown. New men appeared in the scene, breaking the windows and are heavily armed that easily eliminated Byung hun’s men in just a snap of their fingers.

Siwon hurriedly rush towards the girls and hurriedly wore the mask to each of the girls then went to his boss and give the last mask.

“My daughters?” Seung heon weakly ask pushing away the mask. Siwon sadly look down, “There all in bad condit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter