It's you..after all.........15

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two months has already pass after that sad encounter, Yuri stood by her words. She’s still chasing Jessica like a fool. Sometimes she can’t help but to feel sorry for herself and told herself probably this is her karma for being playful before. Karma is indeed a .

“Good morning.” Yuri sweetly greeted the newly arrive blonde girl. Jessica close her eyes, clearly irritated seeing Yuri again in her office. Ignoring the tan girl, Jessica walk straight to her table and started doing her job.

“Okay...have a good day.” Yuri defeatedly exclaim and left a bouquet of flowers in Jessica’s table.

Looking at the flowers on her table, Jessica sadly press her lips together and reach over the flower. Hugging the flower, Jessica stare at the white door.

“I’m doing the right thing.” Jessica chanted and set aside the flowers and went back to her work.

For the rest of the day, Jessica didn’t receive a call nor text from Yuri. The latter didn’t even came and ask if she can send Jessica home like Yuri always do. Shrugging the thoughts off her mind, Jessica hurriedly walk to her car and drove home.


For almost a month past, every time she arrive at her office she scan her office then a heavy sigh escape from . No Yuri, no flowers, fruits, chocolate, nothing. Glancing at her phone, she got nothing too.

“Aurgh...that’s what I’m talking about...tsk...I’m not gonna go anywhere? F**** you...”
Jessica ranted and toss her purse in her mini couch where Yuri always sit.

“I’m not gonna let you go again. Where are you right now huh? Tsk...with that little test you vanished...F*** you...I hate you...AURGH!!!” Jessica frustratingly shouted, tightly gripping at the hem of her coat then swaying her hand in the air.

“Gone crazy?”

Jessica hastily turn around and face the intruder.

“What do you need?”

The latter flick her tongue loudly and walk around the blonde girl, intently eyeing the frustrated blonde girl.

“Missed her?”

“What are you talking about Sunkyu..”

“I’ll take that as a yes. Sooyeon my crazy friend, did you finally come to your senses and stop this stupid game you’re playing?”

“Sunny just leave me alone okay? I’m not in the mood to play with you.” Jessica widely open her door, flicking her thin fingers silently shooing the other girl. Sunny raise her right brow and sat down in Jessica’s swivel chair.

“Stop holding yourself back Jessica. You deserve to be happy and if being with Yuri will make you happy then go for it. I’m tired hearing, we are not meant for each other coz we will always end up hurting each other....blah..blah..blah.. We know that all of those are bull. Jessica you are old enough to make choices and if being stupid and acting crazy can make you happy again then what the hell are you still doing?” Sunny narrated with full of sarcasm, eyeing the blonde girl in front of her, left brows raise totally mocking Jessica. 

“Sunny this is for the best. A lot of bad things happen that forcing us to be together will only end up breaking ourself over again.”

Leaning on her left palm, Sunny boringly eying the blonde girl.

“Do you still love her?” Sunny bluntly ask. Jessica rolled her eyes and close the door back sensing Sunny has no intention on leaving her office.

“Jessica stop this. It not Yuri who’s hurting you but yourself. Look at yourself right now, is this the right thing you are talking about? Are you really happy? Yuri’s been chasing you but you keep on running away. Why? Coz as far as I see, you are enjoying this but let me remind you Yuri is also a human that can get tired too---”

“Fine..I’m testing her but at the same time I’m scared to give her a chance..coz what if she’s gonna break me again? I don’t think I can handle it again.” Jessica finally confessed. Lowering her head, ashame to show herself broken again.  Jessica softly massage her shaking thighs  and rock her body back and forth.

Sunny smiled and walk towards the blonde girl. Kneeling in front of the crying girl, Sunny softly lift Jessica’s face.

“Do you still love her?” Sunny ask once again.

Jessica sniff and wipe off the tears on her cheeks.

“I never stop loving her.” Jessica softly said and hug the other girl. Sunny coax the latter by caressing Jessica’s back and responded, “Its worth a risk if that really makes you happy Jessie. This chance that both of you have will never come twice. Stop playing hard to get, be true to yourself.”

“Sunny as you can see she already give up---”

“Visit her, simple right?” Sunny sarcastically murmured and grab Jessica’s purse then slam it in Jessica’s chest.

“Be the Jessica that I know. Talk to her.” Sunny exclaim and stood up from her seat.

“Think about it Jessica.” With that said, Sunny left the room giving Jessica space and time to figure out things.

 

 

On the other hand, Yuri is frantically running to the hide out place of her brother. It’s been a long time since she came in this place.

“Yul!”

“What happen?”

Daesung sadly flick his tongue and usher Yuri inside the building. The other men hug the tan girl and handed the medical record.

“He asked one of our men for a coat coz he’s not feeling well and that he felt cold. They give him a coat and a blanket and was about to call a doctor to check on him but Siwon stop them saying it’s just a simple cold that’s why our men just let him be. He bit his wrist and aim for a nerve. He hide it using his coat, he was bleeding for a couple a days according to the autopsy. We are so sorry but they were not able to revive him. Siwon is dead Yul.” Taeyang explain and handed the photos too.

“Yul?”

“I’m okay Tae.”

“What are you gonna do with Donghae?”

Yuri buried her face against her palms then rake her hair. The people around Yuri worriedly staring at the tan girl.

“I don’t know, set him free?”

The five men eyed Yuri in surprise while Taeyeon warmly smiled at the latter.

“Yul how about you think about it first before doing anything. We will keep him in here and you can think about it okay?” Top blurted his thoughts and earn a nod from the other men in the room while Yuri press her temple while shaking her head.

“Take your time Yul, no need to rush.” Daesung explained and warmly smiled at the tan girl.

Yuri frown and eyed the people around her.. “RUSH?” Yuri repeated and mixed emotions rising up inside her....

“Excuse me.” Yuri hurriedly run out in the room. Before she can open her car Yuri turn around and eyed the building that her brother built.

“Oppa am I rushing things?” Yuri mumbled and lean her back on her car still eyeing the said building.

“I know you wanted to start fresh and being here and deciding what to do with him pulls you back in the past again. Do you want to let him go? I’ll support you that then let do the rest.Don’t worry about it.” Taeyeon said walking towards the tan girl. Yuri chuckle lightly then cross her legs then lean over the side mirror.

“Tae I wanna go away for awhile, you know, to think things properly.”

Taeyeon took the empty spot of the car and lean on the car. Blowing out some air loudly, Taeyeon lean her head in Yuri’s left shoulder.

“Start a new in China. We have a big project in there so you can lead it.” Taeyeon chanted softly enough for Yuri to hear. Yuri smiled and tap Taeyeon’s head.

“I don’t know who design this building but it really ..” Yuri exclaim eyeing the structure and the appearance of the said building.

The both chuckle and examine the said building.

Kim Taeyeon is an engineer while Yuri is an architect. They have a little firm that is now growing because of their excellent works.

“I’ll start a new life Tae, my dad and oppa ended up bad because of this business and I’m not gonna go that path too. Do you think oppa will be okay with it?”

Taeyeon pull her head off Yuri’s shoulder and stood in front of the tan girl. Looking straight in Yuri’s eyes, she smiled again.

“Remember how Oppa kick us out in the group when we almost died and we didn’t told him anything before that? Yul I beat you my dookongs life that Oppa’s gonna be proud of you taking that decision. From the beginning that’s what he wanted for you it just that you are too stubborn to accept no that’s why he let you do whatever you wanna do.”

Taeyeon something in her pocket and wave it in front of Yuri’s face. Annoyed by Taeyeon’s action, Yuri snatched the thing in Taeyeon’s hand and look at it. A ticket, a ticket for a new life she wanted to start, a new life she wanted to build.

“This little paper is my get away. I’ll take it Tae..” Yuri mumbled and stood straight.

“I need to go Tae, I have something important to do.” Yuri open her car then glance at the silent girl in her back.

“Hey...” Yuri called out and poke Taeyeon’s stomach.

“Shhh...stupid stop that.” Taeyeon irritatingly exclaim, slapping Yuri’s hands away. Yuri giggled then cross her arms against her chest and questioningly eyed the older girl.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon ask.

Yuri press her lips then pout her lips pouting the building in front of them. Taeyeon frown and is really confused.

“I’m gonna try to correct everything oppa did first before starting a new life.” Yuri explain and hop in her car.

Tapping the window, Taeyeon lean forward while Yuri rolled down the window and waited for the older girl to say something.

“You know I’m here right?”

Yuri giggle and teasingly raffle Taeyeon’s hair.

“Of course unnie, I’m just gonna go some errands and we’ll talk later. I will tell you everything tonight.”

Taeyeon scoff and softly punch Yuri’s right shoulder.

“Call me unnie again and I’ll bury you next to oppa.”

Yuri chuckle loudly and hurriedly drove off while waving her hand in her window, leaving the annoyed older girl behind.

 


Another month past..

Jessica decided to visit her parents coz its been awhile now that she has not seen her parents and after what Yuri told her, she realize that her parent didn‘t lie to her.

Walking the drive way, Jessica heave and sigh deeply. Closing her eyes, Jessica stop walking and eyed the house in front of her.

“Miss Jung...” A middle aged woman excitedly shouted, rushing towards the shock blonde girl then pull the latter into a tight embrace.

“We miss you. Your parents are here, I beat they’ll be very happy to see you.” 

With that the middle aged woman drag Jessica inside the house while calling out Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter