Broken glass..2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days past and the news about Yuri beating the mighty Ok Taecyeon is still roaring around the campus and that helps a lot in Yuri’s case as all the student avoided her except for one.

“Hi Yul..”

“What in “stay away from me” you didn’t understand?”

“The...away..” Yuri confusedly look at Taeyeon.

“Because I know you wanted me to stay but not away from you.” Taeyeon wink and confidently walk beside the tan girl. Ignoring the piercing stares of the students around them, Taeyeon struggle in wrapping her arms around Yuri and obliviously ask the tan girl to bend down so she can easily wrap her arms around the tan girl.

“Touch me again and I’ll bury my fist in your fragile body.”

“Aish..so sensitive. Good morning by the way.”

Yuri ignore the other girl and walk directly to her class room. Hearing footsteps behind her, Yuri turn around and saw Taeyeon beaming a toohty smile.

“Why are you following me?”

“Ahm..I’m going to my class. Geez..so full of yourself.” Yuri press her nose bridge and let Taeyeon walk first. As they continue walking, Yuri realize that they are going at the same class room which she’s sure that there’s something wrong. Of course, its been 2 months had past so she sure knows who are her classmates even though Yuri never talk to anyone in her class.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon grin and pulled out a piece of paper.

“We have the same class now.” With that said, Taeyeon immediately went inside the room afraid Yuri might literally hurt her.

“I should’ve let those guys beat her than being in this situation.” Yuri chanted and went inside the room silently. Sitting in her usual spot, Yuri completely ignore the other girl and locked her eyes in the bright sky. But a soft giggle broke her trance and look towards the source of the soothing giggle.

Yuri can feel her cheeks heat up and immediately look away after seeing that bright and beautiful smile.

“Are you blushing?”

“Tae shut up or I will honestly beat you to death..”

“I know her, if that matters.” Taeyeon celebrating silently after successfully earning the tan girl’s attention.

“See that small girl?”

“You are small too.”

“Aish..want my help or not?”

“No. She’s an angel and I am the opposite.”

“Wow, I can’t believe you think like that Yul.”

“You don’t know me so zip your mouth now,”

“She’s my best friend and that girl you are calling an angel is her close friend too.”

“You are unbelievable. Are you even listening to every single word I said?”

“That girl with a undeniably beautiful eye smile is Tiffany, my future wife, that cold girl and according to you an angel is Jessica and that gorgeous, doll like tall girl is Kwon Yoona, wait are you related with Yoona?”

Yuri eyed the name Yoona and shook her head. She honestly don’t know the girl, be alone seen the said girl. But there’s apart of her that tingles seeing Yoona but she can’t figure out.

“And my best friend/cute/smaller than me is Sunny.” Taeyeon softly chuckle, laughing at her own statement.

“Can you two please lower your voice?” Yuri and Taeyeon look at their back and saw a very serious, nerdy type of a girl.

“Are we that loud?” Taeyeon whispered and apologically eyed the girl behind them.

“Miss, please shut her down. I would really appreciate it.” Taeyeon plastered a shock expression while pointing herself then eventually scoff and push the silly tan girl.

“Hi I’m Taeyeon. What’s your name?”

“Hyunnie, are you okay?”

Yuri turn around and for the first time she meet Yoona’s eyes. Both gasp while their eyes are locked at each other.

“Yoong are you okay? Come on let's go. Are you really okay?” Yoona snap out and assure the older blonde girl that everything is okay and glance back at Yuri.

“Hyunnie, you should seat beside me.” Yoona softly mumbled, dragging the other girl. Yuri just eyed Yoona in silence then glance at the blonde girl glaring at her.

“Why is she glaring at me?”

“Because you deserve it?”

pak...

“Seriously?”

Yuri ignore Taeyeon once again and buried her face in her desk. Yoona’s face will pop in her mind a couple of times but Yuri immediately push away the thought.

After few weeks, Yuri spend her break time in a very secluded area of the campus.

“Yul, what did Auntie cook for me?”

Yeah, Taeyeon meet Yuri’s mom and Hyori is so happy knowing her daughter has a friend. Even though at first, Hyori is scared after knowing Taeyeon’s status

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter