Fake love 8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they arrive at their shared house, Yuri and her friends bow their heads and bid goodbye to their parents. The girls silently went inside their house and went straight to their rooms. After an hour, everyone shouted at the top of their lungs and run out of their respective rooms. They all pout and sniff looking at each other.

"What should we do now?" Yuri whine while stomping her foot, her friends close their eyes and let out a heavy sigh. Taeyeon as the oldest, ask her friends to go to the living room, so that they can discuss everything properly. When they arrive at the said area, Sooyoung excuse herself and grab some snacks.

"Really?" Hyoyeon mockingly exclaim.

"Yah, I lose my appetite earlier. Leave me alone well yah.." Sooyoung retorted and sat on Yoona's side.

"So we found out that there's a miracle." Hyoyeon's friends confusely look at her, the latter giggle and look back at her friends.

"It's because Sooyoung lose her apetite. I never thought that will happen." After uttering her explanation, the latter burst into laughter and was followed by her friends while Sooyoung glared at Hyoyeon and throws pillow on the latter's face.

"Ok, stop it now. We need to figure this out. We need to prove to them that we're in control." Taeyeon butted in, stopping the commotion then seriously eyed her friends. The rest of the girls fell on silence then after a few sweet seconds they all nod their heads, agreeing what the older girls said.

"What if their ugly? Murderer? Thief? b----"

Paakk..

Sooyoung throw her last pillow to Hyoyeon stopping the latter from blurting her exaggerted thoughts coz somehow it has an effect on her. All her hairs in the back of her neck stood up, making her wonder and imagine what if everything Hyoyeon said is true? Sooyoung stood up and sat beside Hyoyeon.

"Yah, get away from me since I can still control myself from burying you alive." Hyoyeon agrily mumbled while pushing the latter away. Just then her phone vibrated, the latter irratingly and confusely grab her phone, wondering who will text her in this hour, but it not just her but all of them has a message.

From Daddy (Mr. Kwon);

Ready yourself for tomorrow and rest well. We love you girls so much. After signing the deal, we are thinking we will all go to your tournament. We are so proud in all of you.

The girls put their phones back to their pockets and press their lips tight.

"Aren't you wondering about the sudden change? From not going abroad, their kinda suffocating attention now and worst guarding an unknown girl or girls to be exact." Sooyoung broke the silence and put the pack of food in the table. She grab her ipad and search for something.

"Guys, how come we needed Mr. Jung's company when in fact our company is much bigger than his?" the rest of the girls was stunned, eyes widely open staring at the latter but no words was been uttered.

"But, his company is based in abroad which is our parents goal. I smell really fishy in this, coz we can expand our company in abroad without Mr. Jung's help." Sooyoung continue.

"Mrs. Jung whisper to me, not to be hard on her and ask me to call her mom from now on." Yuri blurted what the middle aged woman said earlier.

"Wait, Mom? Why?" Taeyeon confusely ask and look at Yuri sternly, the latter shake her head and softly mumbled "I don't know."

"That's odd, Soo why don't you search Mr. Jung." Yoona confidently smile when her friends complemented her coz of her brilliant idea. Sooyoung immediately search the said person but a frown immediately appear when there's a lot of Jung appears in the result page.

"This is hopeless, what should we do now?" Hyoyeon sulkingly mumbled and lean her head in the head of the couch.

"First of all, what are we going to wear for tomorrow?" All the girls look at the tan girl cluelessly.

"We should wear hats to cover up our faces." Yoona suggested and again she felt so proud of herself now coz of her brilliant ideas. They all agree to wear hats tomorrow just then their meeting was interrupted when Mr. Kim (Taeyeon's dad) called their home phone.

"Dad.." the girls greet the middle aged man in unison after they put the latter on speaker.

"Girls, why are you still awake?"

"Eating."

"Ok, but after this you all should go to bed now coz we're meeting Mr. Jung early in the morning coz he has a flight to catch in the afternoon."

"Oh, what's Mr. Jung's name dad." Yuri curiously ask, wanting to have a little information of the said businessman.

"Why? It's not important. Now, we'll pick you up at 8 in the morning. We should not be late."

"8?" Sooyoung ask again.

"Yes, 8. Ok, you girls need to rest now. We love you girls so much."

"............................"

"Hello?"

".............."

"Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung." Mr. Kim breathlessly called the girls full names.

"Dad~" the girls whine in unison, the other line let out a soft giggle then firmly ordered the girls to go to bed now. The girls don't have a choice but to obey as they ended the call and went to their respected rooms.

_________________________________

On the other hand...........

 

Jessica was rummaging her cabinet for hours now, looking for a dress to wear tomorrow.

"Dad...........aish.. you should have told me earlier so I can buy a dress." Jessica frustratingly shouted while throwing her dress on the floor.

Ring........ring............

Jessica annoyingly grab her phone and hit the green button.

"Jessie, I don't know what to wear.." A loud whine was heard from the other line, Jessica rolled her eyes in respond. She stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. After their (Jessica and her parents) heart to heart talk, the blonde girl immediately called her friends and happily narrated everything to her friends, then she found out that her friends parents already know everything coz her father told them as well. They are so giggly talking to each other, can't believe that everything is working on, as they planned.

"I don't know either." Jessica sadly mumbed.

"What should we do then?"

"Wear bikini.." Jessica her bed cause of sudden loud voice echoed in her room, after realizing who is the culprit, the blonde girl throw her deadliest glare as she throw her sandals to the intruder.

"Yah, I just wanted to help." Krystal defensively cover her face while dodging her sister's sandals.

"Yeah, your idea is really helpful." Jessica sarcastically mumbled while rolling her eyes and sat back in her bed.

"Unnie and Tiff unnie, tomorrows weather is good. So wearing casual dresses aint bad." Krystal confidently mumble while walking towards her sister's bed. Jessica look at her sister and pout. She put her bestfriend in speaker and look at her messy cabinet.

"Jessie, Krysie is right..Casual it is. Thanks Krysie, you're the best." Tiffany immediately hang up not even waiting for the other line's respond. Krystal giggle and walk to her sister's cabinet. After a few minutes, a wide smile appear in her face and proudly smiling at herself. "You are indeed a genius Krystal." she complemented herself and turn around.

"Unnie." Jessica turn her head and was welcome with a floral dress, it's simple and elegant at the same time. A wide smile crept out in Jessica's face and hug her sister.

"Eehhh..thank Krys..." Jessica squeal while jumping up and down.

"Girls, it's late. Go to bed now, especially you." Mrs. Jung pointed Jessica and gesture the younger girl to go to bed as well. Jessica happily wave her hand to her sister while throwing lots of kisses as she happily slam her petite body in bed and ready herself to sleep.

____________________________________________

 

In the morning.........

                              

             

 

A loud honk broke the girls trance and look at the door sadly. After greeting their parents they all went to their destination in silence, the older people silently glancing and observing the younger girl's actions.

"What's with the hat?" Mrs. Im break the silence, the younger girls pout and fix their hats.

"Mama, this is us. Can you please let us be this time." Taeyeon pleadingly muttered. The elders sigh in defeat and let their daughters wear whatever they want.They arrive at the said building and silence once again lingers around them. When they entered in the building they were welcome by Mr. and Mrs. Jung and ushered them in the big room. Mr. Jung inform the newly comer that the girls are in the wash room for a minute. Taeyeon sat in one of the chair not waiting for Mr. Jung's approval. She grab her phone.

 

Group text.....

H- Hyoyeon, S- Sooyoung, I- Yoona, T- Taeyeon and Y- Yuri.

 

From T;

guys i'm bored..

 

From Y;

Me too..

 

From H;

Me three..

 

From I;

Choding.....

 

From H;

Any problem Yoong?

 

From Y;

Yah, we should calm ourselves. I know all of us now is really pissed, but we should control ourselves.

 

From S;

Yul is right. Breath in, breath out....

 

From T;

Yeah, like this one? Hyo breath it out...lol...

 

 

From H;

How dare you midget.

 

 

The girls giggle in their seats, not minding the stares from the other people in the table. Mrs. Im apologize at Jungs but the couple shake their heads and mouthed "It's ok."

"Ehem.." Mr. Choi cleared but to his dismay, the younger girls ignore him and continue giggling while tapping and looking at their phones.

 

From I;

That's the proper face when do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter