It's you..after all.........9

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I just wanted to clarify things here. I wanted to make a drama fic/story so I'm working on it. This chapter contains drama, there are reason's why I did this chap and I hope you all can be patient and understand what I'm trying to do here. I wanted to get off my comfort zone and make a beautiful drama story. I hope I can keep up.Lol. I already ready myself for all the bad comments but please don't go overboard. Okay..here it is..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is already out in their cars. Top and Taeyang glance at each other then wiggle their brows coz of excitement. Daesung scoff and poke the tip of his gun into the dorks butts.

“Hyung.." A younger man rush towards the unconscious man, earning everyone’s attention.

“What happen?” The 3 dorks appeared and eyes widen eyeing the unconscious man. The younger man gulp and shook his head then shakingly responded, “He just pass out.”

“Hyung look....” The younger one shakingly muttered pointing out the blood oozing in Jiyong’s ears and nose. Taeyang throw his gun and struggle on carrying the unconscious man.

“I told him to go to hospital first but he refuses.” Deasung muttered while gritting his teeth. Taeyang eyed the rest of the man and muttered, “I’ll bring GD to the hospital. Can you guys handle this?”

“Consider it done and Taeyang make sure his alive coz I wanna see what he’ll do after I bring him the people behind all of this." Top responded in behalf of the other men. Taeyang smirk and nod his head in responds. Hopping back in his car, Taeyang glance at the unconscious man in the back seat and hurriedly drove off.

“GD will be fine Taeyang..He will be..” Taeyang mumbled repeatedly while driving.

Arriving at the hospital, GD is rush to ER. A middle aged doctor came in and assess Jiyong. “Vital signs?" The doctor ask while examining Jiyong’s bleeding head.

“Bp 70/60, 90 pulse and 10 Respiratory Doc."


“Hook LR and run it bolus. What happen with him?" The doctor turn around and saw Taeyang frantically bitting his nails.

“Get a CT scan, screen him. He need blood."

“Doc.." One nurse called out after the buzz turn off indicating a flat line.

“Crash card.." The doctor shouted and one nurse ripped off Jiyong’s shirt. While the other nurse is starting doing CPR. As the crash cart arrive, the doctor immediately grab the puddle and shouted, “Charge 200.." 

“Come on.." The doctor mumbled and shouted again increasing charge unit. As the medical personnel trying to revive Jiyong. Taeyang  is in the corner, every inch of his body is shaking while eyeing the medical team reviving his best friend. He can’t believe what’s going on right now because just earlier the said guy was okay, well, aside from Jiyong’s head was bleeding all along but the latter didn’t complain of pain or anything then now he’s in the hospital watching his best friend in life and death situation, worst is he can’t do anything for this time but to watch other people reviving Jiyong.

Almost half of hour stabilizing Jiyong the doctor walk out in the room and face Taeyang.

“Sir, I’m doctor Park. We need to operate your brother as soon as possible. He lose a lot of blood and he’s head is really badly hurt. This image is your brother’s head (the doctor showed the tablet where the laboratory results are in.), the parietal bone is fractured and he’s head is bleeding profusely. Our skull is a rigid area, as the bleeding occur it increases the pressure inside the head causing more damages as arteries and veins ruptures one by one. We can’t wait any longer, the more we wait the more damage can occur.”

Taeyang shook his head and buried his soak face against his palm.

“I don’t (Sob..) I don’t understand a single word (sob) your saying. Please just do everything to save him.”

The doctor lightly tap Taeyang’s shoulder and signal his team to rush the latter to OR. Taeyang grab his phone and tried calling Yuri but to no avail he can’t get though. Calling the nearest kin, he called Taeyeon and fortunately the latter answer. As he shakingly, unclearly told Taeyeon that they are in the hospital, asking if the latter can be with him right now.

Taeyeon arrive at the hospital and rush towards where Taeyang mention he’ll be waiting.

“Oppa!”

Taeyang look down while slapping his head. Taeyeon worriedly sat beside the crying man while Tiffany confusedly eyeing the latter.

“I’m sorry Tae..”

“Sshh...it’s okay.. What happen?”

“Jiyong.”

“Jiyong Oppa? What happen to Oppa?”

“I don’t know..I don’t know..”

Taeyeon stood up and look around.

“Tiff let’s go, let’s ask what happen to oppa.”

As the couple walk around the area to find an answer but unfortunately all they got is Jiyong is undergoing a surgery. Taeyeon hissed loudly and walk back to where Taeyang is.

“What happen?”

“He got beaten up. And ---”

“Beaten up?”

“Yes, he called us when he almost killed all those bastards and ask us to trace the video in a tablet.--”

“What? Where were you?”

“I’m at my unit when I heard our emergency phones turn off and showed GD’s location.”

“Who did this?”

Taeyang remembered Yuri... “Where’s Yuri? Do you know where Yuri is?”

“Yuri? No..Wait, Jiyong Oppa’s with Yuri..My god..”

Taeyeon hurriedly grab her phone and hurriedly dial her best friend but to her dismay she can’t get through. 

“Give me your phone, I’ll call her until she answer.” Tiffany rub Taeyeon’s back and Taeyeon hopelessly face her girlfriend.

“I don’t know what to do if I’ll lose both of them.”

“Shh...you will not lose any of them. You forgot they are the mighty Kwon siblings.” Tiffany tried to lessen Taeyeon’s worries.

“Yuri’s not with Jiyong Tae, I don’t know..” 

Taeyeon loudly sigh looking at the man in front of her. She can’t talk to Taeyang properly, who should she talk to? She has lots of questions but for now the important thing is to Kwon’s well being.


“They got you bad but I promise you they’ll pay for what happen to you.” Taeyang chanted in his head then glance at his blinking phone.

Taeyang immediately answer the call....


“Top!”

“The Yuri Jiyong saw is a decoy. The poor girl is dead. I don't think they got Yuri, I can't find her in here. By the way, Siwon is behind all of this with a help of guy named Lee Donghae. And don’t worry we’re on it. How’s Jiyong?"

“Bad. His head is badly hurt. He is bleeding. I don’t know... I’m------I'm -scared Top."

“Don’t say that Man, SH*** I have to go, I need to get Siwon." Taeyang sadly press his lips knowing the man in the other line is just avoiding to break down. They’ve been together for as long as they can remember and being in this situation is harder than being in war. How they prefer to be in a fight than to be in where they are now.

___________________________


Yuri is preparing their dinner, whistling loudly Yuri happily placed her dishes and widely grin looking at the table. Glancing at her phone, she grin widely remembering she turn it off. Every time they spend their days with their parents they always turn their phone off so no distractions.Yuri immediately called her brother but it directed to voice mail immediately, she pouted and look up in the  wall clock.

“Aish Oppa...Where are you?” Yuri mumbled and grab her phone. Dialing her brother’s numberfor the second time, Yuri slam her phone after her call is rejected.

“Aish Kwon Jiyong. You better have a good excuse for rejecting my call. Mom, Dad Oppa’s ignoring me...” Yuri fake a sob while caressing her parent’s picture.

Minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter