Bad and................ good? 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s Pov...


I woke up and excitedly jump off my bed and run to my bathroom. 

“First day of our first mission..” I thought and hum a happy song while doing my business. After doing my morning routine, I went out and saw my sisters lazily sitting in the couch.

“Guys, we need to make a plan. Where’s the folder?” Hyoyeon handed the folder and I started reading everything.

“Lee byung hun, age 44, live in seoul. Wait, he just invested in our company few months ago then how come he was able to have the access to our profit?Our money?” I ask and successfully earn my other sister’s attention.

Yuri grab the folder and read it herself.

“The report says a bunch of names, Ok Taecyeon? Who is this guy?” Yuri ask, I look at my other sister but I’m sure they don’t have any idea as well. Our father keep us in here even though he mention he has 5 adorable and beautiful daughters but never did we visit him or his company. We’re just so occupied with our training and ourselves? keke...

“It says here that his a new investor too, how come our new investors has an access with this delicate papers and very important details of dad’s company?” Sooyoung ask while flipping the papers recklessly.

“Nichkhun buck Horvejkul, what a name, anyway he’s new too..”

“Jung yong hwa... new too.”

“Wait,their father use their son’s name. No wonder how they were able to invest, I mean they’re just same age as us. But why are we only dealing with this Lee byung hun?” Hyoyeon curiously ask, I wonder too but that’s what the mission said.

“That’s what Dad ask us to do, so better stick to that and we’ll just continue digging about those guys after scaring that old man.” I exclaim and luckily they all agreed.

Well, just a little peck about my sisters unique attitude. Our youngest is the pranksters among us, second shikshin, we just let her be coz in that way she can gain confidence and trust us after what her relatives done to her. Second, Sooyoung, our big shikshin, hot tempered, but sweet, well she’s from a rehabilitation where kids and underage is held and kept after doing something against the law. Hyoyeon, wise and blunt girl. My dad saw her sleeping in the street that’s why my dad kept her.  Just don’t mess with her pr you’ll regret it. Lastly Yuri, she’s different, adventurous, like Sooyoung very hot tempered that’s why they always end up fighting but they are the closest, maybe because of their fights? Kidding aside, Yuri has a horrible pass. There’s one time that we are terrified when Yuri never left under the table for 3 days even how hard we pull her out, even our dad can’t do anything and that’s how my dad told us about Yuri’s past. It’s Yoona’s fault by the way, she prank Yuri and played dead. That’s how Yuri ended up crying hard under the table. Me? Nah, my life is boring and I’m a loner that’s why I tried to kill myself but I’m ok now since I have 4 wonderful, unique sometimes annoying sisters but I love them all and a best dad I ever had. So let’s go back to our topic now...

“We better focus on our target, we can go back and try to figure out the lapses about that report. And we’re just going to scare that guy away then done.” Hyoyeon exclaim, and you can clearly see the wrinkles in her forehead.

“That’s what I said earlier.” I whined and she just flick my forehead. Really that’s how they treat me, the eldest. Don’t worry I’m used to it.

“Ok, so what’s the plan?” Yoona ask and everyone look at me. I open my mouth but nothing come out. I cleared my throat and grab the folder again, flipping some pages I found the right information I’m looking for.

“He always use the same route going to our company. We  will ambush his car then leave him with his car decorated with bullet’s holes.” I blurted my plan and look at my sister.

“If will do that, we will encounter his own bodyguards and possibly the police. We better plan a escape route, a short cut as much as possible.” Yuri muttered while grabbing the map. Sooyoung grab a pen and mark the area Lee byung hun usually take. Hyoyeon grab the map.

“We better attack him in this street coz there’s an alley that leads to a small street and that small street are just near our house.In this case we will use our bikes coz it’s more convenient and more advantageous to use our bikes coz it’s easy to escape in that alley.  We better check this street now.” Hyoyeon stood up and grab her keys while the other girls remain in their seats. Hyoyeon look back and look at us.

“Yah, move your lazy butts now..” Yoona and Sooyoung stomach growl, me and Yuri look at each other and burst into laughter while the duo just rub their growling stomach.

“Let’s go...” Yuri stood up and grab her keys too. Oh, I forgot, we have our own bikes, thanks to our generous dad of course.

I followed Yuri while our two youngest are whining at their growling stomach. We’re already in the road and check the area where we plan to ambush Lee byung hun, the alley that Hyoyeon mention and the street connecting it. Hyoyeon is right, it’s just a few miles away from our house but still the risk is there but with all the excitement and eagerness to do this mission, I doubt if one of my sister will back out.

After checking the streets, we went back to our house and gather all the equipments needed. 

The next morning, we geared up and prepare ourself for our first mission. Wearing our tented helmets coz of the cctv attached in the nearby building and in the traffic light. We are ready, we send a text to our dad that we’re doing the mission today then we head out.

Just as expected Lee byung hun’s convoy appeared.  My hands are sweating all of a sudden.

“Target spotted.” I heard Yoona said through our radio. I took a deep breath and waited for the car to reach the line we draw to start the attack. Looking around I don’t see any police car. I saw Yuri and Sooyoung went beside Byung hun’s car. As expected,this two hot tempered girls.

“Wait for us please..” My voice is clearly shows irritation but I only got a chuckle from the duo while teasingly responded, “Better hurry up grandma..” That’s how sweet they are, I’m use to it, like I said earlier but you can never blame me after this mission I’ll tie this two hard headed girls upside down.

“Very funny..haha..” I responded and position my bike beside the driver.

“His alone in the back..” Hyoyeon said. I look at my side and saw the driver’s face.

“Grandpa should never have a single cut got it?” everyone agreed and we went to our different  position. Hyoyeon and Yoona turn around to sabotage the car tailing Lee byung hun’s car. Yuri and Sooyoung is assign to our target’s car and I took the other street facing our target car and pull out my gun with a silencer on it. Looking around in the alley for a sec then fired once. I aim the front tire and hit it, the car stop abruptly occupying the two lanes. Yuri and Sooyoung open the back door where the target is. I saw Sooyoung throw a hard punch to Byung hun while Hyoyeon and Yoona stop the other car by blowing its tires.

Bang...
bang...

I heard a couple of gun shots inside Byung hun’s car and saw Yuri and Sooyoung hurriedly signal us to go.

“Dogs are coming..” Hyoyeon informed us, I saw few men wearing black suits running towards Byung hun’s  car. I immediately rush towards Yuri and Sooyoung and tried to cover them up while they are preparing to take off. Then when I glance at the target I saw him smiling but I shrug it off then proceed to our plan. I’m tailing Sooyoung right now while Hyoyeon lead the way, Byung hun’s smile bothers me. Why? Why is he smiling? I ask. Arriving at our house, I took off my helmets and immediately read the folder again where Byung hun’s information are.

“Tae, he knows we’re coming.” Sooyoung softly mumbled.

“Why?”

“Ehem..”

We turn around and saw 5 ladies sitting in our couch.

“Oh my God, they are gays.”

“I’m scared Unnie..”

“They are like street children who doesn’t have a home.”

“Worst than we expected. They aren’t special kids that needed special attention. They needed our whole attention.”

I look turn around to face my sisters and saw how angry they are right now. 

“Who are you?” Hyoyeon ask coldly.

“Are we sure this is our house?” I turn around and smack Yoona’s head and face the girls again.

“What are you doing here?” I ask, then a blonde hair girl stood and arrogantly stare at me.

“Your father ask us to come here and no wonder your father ask our help, you girls are so, oh wait you shouldn’t be called girls. What kind of fashion is that?” Yuri pull me back and face the arrogant girl and eyed the latter from head to toe.

“So is this how the “GIRLS” suppose to wear now? Only covering their s and can you even breath properly? Your shirt seems so tight. And our fashion is way more ideal unlike yours.” Yuri sarcastically point out the blonde girl’s expose cleavage. We chuckle in Yuri’s responds while mockingly looking at the girls.

“She’s showing her s or else people might think she’s gay.” Sooyoung loudly utter while laughing hard. 

“Damn you, I am not a or gay. Maybe all of you are but me? Nah ah. I am straight as a ruler. You’re just ignorant that you don’t know this style. You just prove how stupid both of you are that even a simple V-neck style shirt you didn’t know.” The blonde girl retaliated. Yuri and Sooyoung teasingly cover their mouth and nod their heads like they understand what the blonde girl just said. 

“Is this how you will treat us? Your father ask us to help his stupid,dumb, ignorant daughters to look normal for that matter then you’ll gonna treat us like ? F--- all of you.” A short girl push Sooyoung and Yuri while the other girls tried to stop the small woman.

“And before you criticize us with our attires better check yourselves first. What kind of girls wearing that stinky clothes? To think your father is the riches businessman here in Korea. I feel pity to your father, no wonder he ask our help.” A brunette girl butted in and mockingly eyed us all.

“Get out of here and we don’t need your fashion lessons from all of you. Dumb? Ignorant? Homeless? I’ll bury you alive if you will call us that again.” Hyoyeon walk towards the door while Yoona gesture the girls to get out from our house. Just then our father came in and saw us all. He smiles and hug us tight and greeted the girls warmly. 

“Dad, what are those girls doing in here?” Yuri angrily ask, our dad just sigh. He apologize to the brat girls and drag us to the kitchen, he talk to us calmly and explain that he just wanted us to be like what the girls our ages look like. I wonder how we look like that our dad find us really weird and different from others.

“Dad those girls are more like wearing nothing at all. And what’s that fashion lesson gonna do with our life?” Yoona voice out. Our dad press his lips tight and look at us pleadingly.

“Your exaggerating Yoong.I want to see all of you living a normal life. All of your life was spend in this house, all of you didn’t go to school coz I’m scared if something happen with all of you and I’m not around. I just want all of you to be like those girls.” We all frown and look at each other, checking our appearances.

“Our eyes seems fine and I don’t see anything about my sisters that isn’t normal. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter