It's you..after all.........8

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First I would like to apologize for not updating for so long. My job is really taking over my days plus I'm taking masters.. I am totally wreck right now..lol..I need sometime to be out of the reality for a minute that's why I am here..

I just wanna say to everyone that this is the world we create to escape from the reality just for awhile and for us to be able to gather our selves back to one piece so whatever happen in the outside world only happen in the outside world not in this world..I hope it makes sense..lol..a lot happened a few weeks ago and some are making a fuss over it. This world is for us to smile again from a very stressful day. A world where we are free to let out of feelings, so who cares who date who when we can change it in here. Keep smiling people coz Yulsic is real in this world.LOL.

And lastly, most of my story it always Yuri who's all gaga over Jessica because even though I'm making a fanfictions stories, I always assess my character like the real who she/he is in the real world. I wanted to be somehow close to the reality. Jessica is not called ice princess for nothing right? So basing that, I can't seem to put Jessica to be the one chasing Yuri because she's so chick for me and Yuri who's more manly in my eyes. That's the reason why behind all my stories. My stories didn't imply Yuri is stupid or Jessica is the bad guy here. I hope everyone get what I mean. Okay..back to the story.. Enjoy..

 

 

 

 

 

After Yuri is gone, Jessica stood in her spot and a big frown appeared in her forehead. She glance at the man lying down in the ground then to the metal bar in her hand. Seeing blood tinged in the said metal, Jessica immediately throw the thing in her hand and look at their gate.

“Yuri." Jessica mumbled as she clutch her aching chest. Shaking her head as her tears rolled freely down her cheeks, she run inside their house leaving Donghae in the ground.Confused and bothered at the same time. “What did I do?” She ask. Throwing herself into her bed, Jessica cried hard while slapping and throwing everything in her bed. Exhausted form what happen earlier, Jessica fall asleep.

 

 

“NNNOOO......”

 

 

 

Jessica jolted up in her bed, tightly gripping at her blanket. Another nightmare but this time is different because its about what happen earlier. Yuri’s teary and gloomy eyes hunts her. The first time she ever saw the tan girl that fragile, no, Yuri was not fragile that time, she’s broken. She hurt Yuri, the person who’s been with her when she’s in the pit of darkness.

Jessica weep loudly again, she felt horrible, no its beyond words. After that dream, Jessica stayed awake.She’s scared to have the same dream again.

Days past, Jessica never heard anything from Yuri after that incident while she kept on rejecting and avoiding Tiffany. She locked herself up in her room that even her parents have no choice but to let her be. Donghae on the other hand, never ceases to show his affection towards the blonde girl which Jessica ignore.

After a week, finally Jessica step out in her room and is welcomed by Donghae and her parents. It feels odd not to see a certain person she longed but Jessica has to endure it after knowing the truth. Settling at her usual seat, Jessica turn to her side to face the younger man.

“I wanna talk to Jiyong!” Donghae gulp nervously but ended up nodding his head. Seeing the man’s responds, Jessica took a deep breath and put a tight smile in her face as she face her parents. It was quite and awkward atmosphere but they all tried to ignore it and continue savoring their breakfast. 

While on the other hand, Taeyeon went back to her apartment while Yuri decided to stay in their house with her brother. Tiffany decided to give Jessica some space and focus her attention to her little company.


 

 

Another month had past. Yuri and Jiyong is sitting on the ground near their parents grave. They already spend the whole morning with their parents.

“Oppa, can you stop now?”

“Yul, you know this is the only job I know. This job is the reason whatever we have now. I just can’t stop this like a flick of a finger.”

Tiredly lying down the ground she sit up and blow a large sum of air then responded, “I know that Oppa but didn’t you promise that if I’m settled and have a stable job you will quit and stop everything? Oppa I’m more than settled and----”

“Are you really settled? Do you have a special someone whom you can depend on if I’m gone?” Yuri mouth slightly agape and stunned hearing her brother’s question. Frustrated after hearing her brother’s statement, Yuri angrily eyed Jiyong.

“Settled means not only financial basis Yul. I know you are stable now financially but how about emotionally? You can’t just go and fool around your whole life. I want you to be stable when I'm gone---”

“Look who’s talking! You can’t leave me, you idiot!” Yuri rudely butted in and irritatingly scoff while pushing the older guy, slapping and punching the chuckling man. Jiyong lied down beside his sister and loudly flick his tongue.

“Having you is enough for me Yul plus Taeyeon too.” Jiyong sweetly smiled at the younger girl and hug his sister tight. Yuri hug back and mumbled....

“Having you----”

“Wait, stereotyping much? Can’t you think of anything else? Tsk..tsk..you always copy me, its annoying.” Yuri sit up and slap the chuckling older guy.

“I have to go now.”

“WHAT?”

“I have a meeting.”

“I thought we’re gonna spend this whole day with mom and dad?”

“Aish...this kid..Okay...how about we’ll be back tomorrow?”

“Liar.”

“YAH!”

Yuri scoff and lied on her stomach to face the tomb stone of her parents. Jiyong  kneeled down and press his lips against his sister’s crown.

“How about you wait here and I’ll try to finish this meeting as fast as I can. How’s that?”

Yuri boringly look up to face the older guy then shrug her shoulders and turn her back again from the older guy. Jiyong sigh and lightly turn Yuri’s head to face him. “I’ll be right back, behave okay? Oppa loves you!”

Yuri pouted then half heartedly nod her head earning a chuckle from her brother. Standing up Jiyong glance back at the tan girl lying in the ground.

“In this world Yul, you need to fight back to have what you really wanted. Don’t stop fighting  until you’ll have what you want. If she’s a little confused then lighten up her mind and made her see how awesome you are like me.”

Yuri turn around and eyed her brother in disgust.

“I don’t know what your talking about.”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“Sometimes you have to accept your lose Oppa. It will be a waste of time if you gonna force yourself into someone’s life when its already clear she doesn’t want you in it.”

“My sister is not a quitter. She doesn’t want you but she’s too comfortable being with you? Are you crazy? Yul, man up..Anyway, I need to go now so I'll be back soon..” Yuri laid flat in the ground while eyeing the bright blue sky.

“I love you Oppa.” Yuri shouted and got a flying kiss from her brother in responds.

“What you think Mom and Dad?” Yuri pouted and huff loudly.

“It hurts Mom, Dad but my days are really boring and lifeless without her. Not seeing her is like not seeing the sun too---hehe...corny...aish..Yuri what’s goin’ on with you...?” Yuri ruffle her hair then cover her blushing face.

“I’m hehe..I’ll be right back Mom, Dad.” Feeling ashame of herself, Yuri lovingly but hurriedly caress the tomb stones then bowed her head as a respect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Few hours after, Jiyong is as pale as a paper.The very first time he ever felt weak and scared after his parents death. Jiyong is walking slowly, hands are as cold as ice, while his heart is pounding in his chest. Every step he takes the more regret he felt. Regret that slowly eating him alive. He can’t believe this is happening to him now. Earlier he’s happy with his sister then hours after, here he is scared and about to lose hope. Every breath he took is like thorn buried deeply in his heart. He struggles to breath normally but still push his self to continue walking. A frown appeared in his forehead after seeing a figure sitting in a bench.

“Who are---”

“We can’t talk in here. Let’s go to a more private place.” Jiyong scrunch his nose while gritting his teeth. He obediently followed the man and hop in the car without questions because he can’t waste any minute now. Every second is precious to him now, he can't waste even a single second now or else he will gonna lose the most important person in his life. The only person in his life to be exact.

“You better make sure I am dead coz I assure you killing you is so underrated. I’ll bring hell to you.” Jiyong sternly mumbled while eyeing the man in front of him.

“We’ll get there, don’t be hasty. Patience is a virtue GD.” The man throws a white folder to GD then mumbled, “You better not mess this up or else..!" The man playfully wiggle his tablet in front of Jiyong’s face. Jiyong eyed the man angrily then glance at his surrounding then look down at the white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter