It's you..after all.........10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Looking at the dark sky, Yuri softly mumbled..

“How can he leave me Tae? He knows he’s all I’ve got. What would I do now?”

“Hey you still got me..”

Yuri sadly press her lips to the side and took a deep breathe.

“We grow up together Yul. You and Oppa is like a real sibling to me. I know I’m not enough for---”

“Tae, shut up. Do you really have to go there? I’m a wreck now Tae. Can you not think like that? Please..”

Taeyeon scooted and hug the tan girl side ways.

"Am I a bad person Tae?"

Taeyeon frown and eyed the tan girl who's eyes locked in the dark sky.

"You are not Yul." Taeyeon responded.

"Then why did this happen? Why my whole family left me?"

"Yul.." Taeyeon pull the tan girl into her arms as she lovingly carress the tan girl's back.

"You are not bad Yul. You are not bad." Taeyeon chanted. Yuri shook her head and sadly beam a smile.

"I wanna go with them Tae. I---I wanna be with them.." Yuri sadly muttered.

"Please don't say that.." 

Taeyeon carefully wipe off Yuri's tears and curse herself while thinking of other ways to cheer the tan girl.

“We need to grab Oppa’s clothes Yul. You know how conscious Oppa is when it comes to fashion. (Taeyeon sniff and force a smile eyeing the weak tan girl.) I bet he’ll be thrilled knowing we will choose what he should wear. Especially knowing how awful you are in fashion.” It supposed to be a joke but Taeyeon can’t hold her tears back remembering the times they force the said guy to wear what they both prepare for Jiyong but the latter always find a way not to wear those clothes they prepare in a way that they will not get upset. That’s how good brother Jiyong is. They always tease the guy with his weird fashion but they can't deny that Jioyng is rocking those outfits.

Few minutes later...

 

“YURI..” A middle aged couple ran and hug the tan girl so tight.

“Oppa left me Umma, Appa. He left me.” Yuri softly and shakingly exclaim. The couple hush the tan girl and hug the tan girl again. Taeyeon sadly greeted her parents and they all walk back to where Jiyong is. While Taeyeon’s parents are comforting Yuri, Taeyeon carefully fix Jiyong’s hair. caressing the latter's cheeks, Taeyeon sadly smiled.

“You know I love you right oppa? You and Yuri are like my real siblings . I promise you oppa, I will never leave Yuri. I know you are watching us now and probably trying to wipe our tears. I’m telling you right now, you will end up wiping our tears for the rest of our life Oppa until we meet again, that’s your punishment for leaving us. Guide me oppa, guide me coz I am lost. I wanted to be strong for our Yuri but how when me, myself is broken too? Oppa why? Why you need to go? Why you didn’t fight back? You are the toughest man I’ve ever know. Why you let them beat you?” Taeyeon lovingly caress the man’s cheeks then tightly lift the man’s head as she tightly hug the lifeless man.

Jessica on the other hand, when Yuri and Taeyeon left, she took the opportunity to talk and apologize to the latter. Seeing the door swang open revealing Yuri and Taeyeon with a couple of middle aged people, she excuse herself. She can’t take it anymore, it felt like her heart is about to burst out looking at the grieving people around her. And Yuri, she can’t bare to see Yuri in that state. It hurt her so much that she wish to take all those pain away...but that’s too cliche coz in reality she has something to do with Jiyong’s death. If only she was able to stop those guys this wouldn’t had happen. Grabbing her phone, she walk to the farthest corner.

“Hello?”

“Hello. This is SPO2 Hernandes. How can I help you?”

“I want to report a case. Lee Donghae killed Kwon Jiyong.”

“I’m sorry?”

“You need to arrest Lee Donghae for killing Kwon Jiyong.”

“First can I have your name?”

“Jessica Jung.”

“Where are you now Miss Jung?”

“I’ll come by there to formally answer all your questions but for now I want you to arrest Lee Donghae coz he might be running off now.”

“Got it Ma’am. I’ll work on it now.”

“Thank you. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Jessica ended the call and dialed Donghae’s number but it went straight to the latter’s voice mail.

“Aish...no..you have to pay for what you did Donghae.” Jessica exclaim and angrily gritted her teeth.

“Jessie? What are you doing in there?”

Jessica fix her clothes and walk out in the dark.

“Nothing. Tiff?”

“Hmm?”

"I don't know...."

"What is it?"

“I know who did this!”

"Did this? What do you mean?"

"Who killed Jiyong."

“What? How?”

“Donghae. He told me that Jiyong is the one who me. So---”

“WHAT?” Tiffany angrily roared dragging the blonde girl away from the morgue. Looking around, Tiffany nervously scan the area.

“What are you talking about? Jiyong oppa you? That’s impossible Jessie!”

“I don’t know. I was confused that time Tiff. After Donghae told me that it was Jiyong oppa who violated me, I told Donghae that I wanted to talk to Jiyong oppa. We meet earlier then I confronted him and he admitted it Tiff..He did---”

“Jessie Jiyong oppa was been in China for almost 3 years now. He just return a few month ago. Tell me how can he you when he’s in China.”

“What?” Jessica confusedly ask. Tiffany nervously walk in circle, shaking her shaky hands.

“He admitted it Tiff. Why would he took the blame when he didn’t actually did it?” Jessica reason out, can’t believe what Tiffany is saying right now.

“Because he has no choice but to admit it coz Yuri’s life is in the line. Your boyfriend was able to pull a expressive stunts making a decoy of Yuri. Now that you know, I want you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter