Alone 18

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hewlloo everyone..I know I've been MIA for so long. I'm so sorry guys its just the real world is beating the crap out of me...but anyway let's leave off the negative stuff coz in here what we need are just positive and happy things.. And for that, I'll do a double update, hope you guys like it. Thank you everyone for supporting me and sticking with me up until now. Thank you so much..

 

 

As their day goes by so fast, Yuri walked to their shared room and saw Jessica and Krystal looking for their pajamas to wear. A smile draws in her lips while she silently eyed the mother and daughter cute interaction. Few minutes past, the tan girl step inside to prepare their bed and make Jessica and Krystal’s milk. Glancing at the door of their shared rest room, another small smile draws upon her lips. out in the blue. Taking a deep breath she then turn around and walk towards the window. Letting out a deep sign, she look up and eyed the dark sky.

“I’m so happy that I can’t help but wonder if this, everything going on is real. (Closing her eyes, Yuri genuinely beam a tight smile...) Yoong...Mom... please guide me... I will keep this family no matter what but I need you guidance. I don’t want to end up like our family. Please help me..” Yuri opened her eyes and smiled as her eyes roam around the dark sky.

“Daddy? What are you doing in there?” Jessica walk towards Yuri. The tan girl smiled widely and open her arms which Jessica rush towards the latter and sniff Yuri’s scent and feel the latter’s warmth. Jessica calmly snuggle her wet head onto Yuri’s neck.

“Come here Princess!” Yuri grab the little girl then using her free hand, she tightly hug the blonde girl.

“Oh! You two needs to change now before you get cold!” Yuri carefully guided Jessica back to their bed where she laid down the PJ’s that she prepare for the duo, Grabbing her PJ, Jessica then went back to the rest room while Yuri put on Krystal’s PJ.

“Princess drink your milk now!”

Krystal stood up and hug Yuri by the neck.

Chuckling softly, Yuri then softly push Krystal away to fully face her daughter.

“You need to drink it so you will be stronger!”

The little kid shook her head and buried her face again on Yuri’s neck.

“What happened?” Jessica curiously asked. Yuri giggle as she turn around carrying Krystal to face Jessica.

“She doesn’t want to drink her milk again!” Yuri said  then softly peck Jessica’s lips.

Caressing Krystal’s back, Jessica grab hers and Krystal’s milk.

“Love? Let’s drink together. Daddy where’s yours?” Jessica asked...beaming a tight smile, Yuri shook her head.

“Get your milk!” Jessica calmly stated. Yuri gulp then hurriedly went out to grab her milk.  Jessica walk towards their bed where her daughter is quietly sitting.

“How is my love doing?” Jessica lovingly caress Krystal’s back.

“Ystal sleep..” Krystal whispered and lean her head over Jessica’s chest. Softly caressing Krystal’s arms, Jessica look up and glance towards the door.

“Let’s drink our milk!” Yuri announce and walk towards the duo. Handling the glasses of milk to Jeessica and her Princess, Yuri then settled herself beside Jessica and eyed her Princess struggling to finish her milk.

“She’s tired again?” Yuri whispered at Jessica. The blonde girl sigh then nod her head in response. Lately the little girl gets easily tired which worries the couple.

“Let’s drink milk first okay? Then we will sleep!” Yuri loudly exclaimed not forgetting to peck the little girl’s lips.

“Love? Why are you always tired?” Jessica whispered while caressing the little girl’s head.. In response the little girl snuggle closer to the blonde girl while whimpering incoherent words.

Jessica suppressed her giggle and buried her face against Krystal’s hair.

“Love, don’t sleep yet okay? Daddy’s preparing your medicines and kiss your baby good night.”

Krystal’s half lidded eyes is now looking straight at Jessica’s amused eyes.

“Ystal sleep?”

Nodding her head, Jessica then smiled and lovingly caress her daughter’s chubby cheeks... “Later after you finished your milk, take your medicines and kiss your baby goodnight!” Jessica lovingly muttered again.

“Why Bebe in Mammie tummy?” The little girl curiously asked. Pressing her lips together, Jessica lightly capture Krystal’s little lips then faced her daughter again.

“Because your baby is still small that your baby need to be in mommy’s tummy for now but after 6 months you will see your baby!”

“Why not now?” Krystal whined and exaggeratedly pouted her little lips. Jessica can’t hold her giggle as she freely let out a loud giggle while hugging the little girls so tight.

“What did I missed?” Yuri asked eyeing the blonde girl giggling while hugging their daughter.

“Our Princess wants to see her baby now!” Jessica said in between her giggles. Yuri smiled widely and lovingly planted couple of kisses on Krystal’s crown.

“Daddie why?” Krystal turn around to face the tan girl. Raising her both brows, Yuri faces the little girl..

“Why? What’s why Princess?” Yuri kneed down so the little girl won’t keep on looking up.

“Why bebe in mammie tummy?”

A wide smile draws in Yuri’s face, amazed and amuse at her daughter’s curiosity. 

“It’s because our baby is not ready and still needed mommy and of course our baby wanted to surprised us!”

“Urpised?”

“Yes Princess! So we need to wait coz our baby is still preparing and I’m pretty sure you will love our baby’s surprise!” Yuri playfully scrunch her nose while softly poking Krystal’s little nose.

“Bebe lub Ystal?”

“Of course!” Yuri and Jessica answered in unison.

“Our baby loves you so big.!”

“Errly?”

“Yes Princess. We love you sooooo biggg!”

“Ystal lub bebe too so big!”

Jessica and Yuri widely smiled and hug the little girl.

“Time to finish your milk Princess!” Yuri uttered and softly pull the little girl to sit up straight. Krystal carefully hold her cup of milk and diligently drinking her milk while her parents are admiring every bit of her action.

After finishing her milk, Krystal cutely wipe off her lips then eyed her smiling parents.

“Very good my love. We love you so much Love!” Jessica loudly announce as she pull the little girl to a hug.

Yuri on the other hand is just enjoying the view. Her wife and her Princess relationship has gotten stronger and is very entertaining to witness.

“Kiss your baby now love.” Jessica pull her shirt up, showing her little bump. Krystal crawled towards her mother and planted soft yet wet kisses on her mommy’s stomach.

“Goodnight bebe, Unnie slep now!” Krystal yawn then lean her head over Jessica’s stomach. The couple giggle eyeing their little girl. Yuri walked towards her sleepy princess then carefully carry her princess and put in between them so the little girl can comfortably sleep.

“Your Unnie is really tired baby. When you’re out from Mommy’s tummy love your unnie and take care of her okay?” Yuri lovingly whispered at Jessica’s stomach then placed soft kisses.

“Daddy and Mommy love you so much” Yuri whispered again and looked up meeting Jessica’s loving eyes.

“And Daddy is so in love with Mommy baby!” Yuri muttered loudly, crawling up, lovingly claiming Jessica’s lips.

“Daddy love mommy?” Jessica playfully uttered wearing a smirk on her face.

“Daddy love Mommy soooo big...” Yuri open her arms so wide then Jessica’s laughter roared in their shared room.

“Dork! Come here we need to sleep now! And Mommy loves Daddy soo big too!” Jessica sweetly resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter