Alone 12

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Tiffany and Victoria is dealing with their own problems, Yuri and Jessica is savoring their day together. They decided to explore the beautiful area, walking around, hands entangled, Yuri then press her lips against Jessica’s crown.

“Daddie..up..up..” Yuri and Jessica look down, eyeing the jumping little girl with puppy eyes both arms raised up in the air.

“My Princess is tired?”

Krystal pouted and shook her head, “Up..up Daddie. Ystal up..up..” Krystal whined, jutted out her lips as if she’s about to cry.

“Okay, climb up.”

Krystal’s eyes widen and her lips draws a wide smile. Jumping into Yuri’s arms, Krystal then struggle to climb up.

“Honey, stay at Daddy’s arms. You are not climbing on Daddy’s shoulder.” Jessica butted in, strictly shaking her head.

Clearly showing her shaking lips and teary brown eyes, Krystal pleaded to be on her Daddy’s shoulder. Jessica stood her ground and forbid the little girl to be that high. Krystal  loudly wailed, protesting against her mother’s strictness. Yuri beam a tight smile at Jessica then carefully place her princess on her shoulder. She can't stand hearing her Princess wailing that loud.

“Oh look! A bunny..!” Jessica loudly announce making the crying little girl to stop crying and look around.

With a smirk on her face, Jessica then smugly said, “Oh, you didn’t see it coz you are too high. Get down on daddy’s arms and you will see things on the ground clearly.”

Krystal jutted her lips then shook her head and hold Yuri’s head tight. Looking at the stubborn little girl, Jessica smirk.

“Oh, their’s a dog----” Jessica glance at the little girl then giggle softly seeing the how wide Krystal’s eyes are then continued.. “It’s gone.”

“Where Mammie?”

“It’s gone.” Jessica shortly responded. Yuri eyed the blonde girl, amused at the latter’s way on dealing with their daughter’s tantrum.

“Daddie Ystal down..”

“Come here.” Yuri lift the little girl up them settled her Princess in her arms instead. Jessica smiled widely while caressing the back of her daughter.

"That was good Mommy!"

Jessica smugly smiled and confidently walked ahead.

“Mommy will settle in that tree okay?” Yuri muttered, pointing out the big tree ahead of them.

After their breakfast this morning, Yuri and Jessica thought it would be great to have a late picnic. Grabbing jut a few foods mostly for Krystal, they took a hike and explore the said place.

Jessica smile sweetly at Yuri then glance at her daughter.

“Are you thristy love?” Jessica asked while lovingly caress the little girl’s back. Krystal shook her head in response.

As they settled in the big tree, Jessica then sat beside the tan girl.

“Love don’t go too far.” Jessica muttered, eyeing the little girl running in circle while chuckling loudly.

“Just let her be Mommy.” Yuri whispered and pulled Jessica close to her. The blonde girl snuggled closer to Yuri feeling the warmth Yuri possess, she then close her eyes to fully feel Yuri’s presence, the warmth, to hear Yuri’s heart beat and to feel the soothing breeze of the air hitting her skin.

“I love you Yul.” Jessica mumbled, still eyes are closed. 

Pressing her lips against the latter’s crown, Yuri then hug the blonde girl tight as her eyes are locked at her daughter. Jessica comfortable lean her head on Yuri chest then glance at her daughter.

“Mammie dues (Juice)..” Krystal mumbled while panting. Jessica sat up and dig in the cooler for Krystal juice. After giving the little kid what she wants, Jessica then grab her hand towel and wipe off Krystal’s sweaty face. On the other hand, Yuri is just silently eyeing the duo with a small smile crept out in her face.

“Love eat first.”

“No, Ystal not. Ystal pwe..(Play)..” Krystal argued with a deep frown in her little forehead. Jessica raise her left eye brow and face her daughter.

“Daddy Krystal is not listening to me.” Jessica uttered, slightly pressing her lips up to her right while shaking her head. The little girl immediately turn around to face her daddy with her curious eyes. Yuri press her lips to keep herself from giggling  seeing her daughter’s round brown eyes widely open while eyeing her intently.

“Daddy!” Jessica called out, pulling Yuri off her trance. 

“Princess, you have to listen to Mommy coz if you won’t, she will be sad. Do you want Mommy to be sad?” Yuri carefully said, don’t want to be too hard on her princess. Considering this is the first time she felt like somebody, that every one needs to do what she has to say.

“Mammie sad?” Krystal worriedly said then turn around to face her mother.

“Mammie? Sad?” Krystal asked again, softly tapping Jessica’s right cheek.

“Mommy is sad because Krystal is not listening.”

“Ystal lisen(Listen) Mammie, so Mammie no sad.” With her little hands, Krystal cup Jessica’s face. Pressing her lips, Jessica hold herself to chuckle and maintain her sulking face.

“Daddie Mammie still sad?”

“Kiss mommy.”

Doing as what her daddy said, Krystal lean forward and peck Jessica’s cheeks then face her mother again.

“Here!” Jessica pointed her lips which Krystal immediately pressed her little lips against her mom then curiously eyed the older woman once again.

“Mommy will be okay if my Krystal will eat first.”

“Ystal eat then pwe Mammie?”

Caressing Krystal’s cheeks, Jessica nod her head then peck Krystal small lips. The little girl turn around to face Yuri, Krystal blindly pointed her mother and told Yuri that her Mommy is okay now.

“That’s my Princess!” Yuri proudly exclaim then playfully tackle the little girl causing the latter to struggle while laughing loudly while Jessica has her wide grin plastered in her face.

After their mini picnic, the family happily went home. After they settled their things, Jessica headed to their room so she and Krystal can shower while Yuri is preparing their dinner.

After an hour, Jessica went down and saw Yuri sitting in the dining table.

“Daddy.” Jessica sweetly and softly called out. Yuri immediately turn towards the sweet voice then charmingly smiled at the latter and widely open her arms.

“Hmmm...smells so good..” Yuri deeply buried her nose against Jessica’s neck then a small hands softly pulling Yuri’s hair.

“My Princess, come here.” Yuri took the pouting little girl into her arms and give her 100 percent attention.

“Ystal good? Daddie?”

Jessica and Yuri giggle looking at the jealous little girl.

“Of course Daddy’s princess smells good too.” Jessica responded then peck Krystal’s right cheek while Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter