hot and cold 2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will not leave good and bad fic, I'm just taking a break. Here's another update... enjoy....

 

Smile always...

 

 

 

 

 

The door open, revealing the pouting tan girl.

“What now?” Yuri grumpily muttered, the two men cleared their throat and composed their selves.

Looking at the duo’s expressions, especially her father, Yuri suspiciously press her lips to her side.

“Your uncle Daniel and I decided, for you to make up from the accident earlier, you will take care of his daughter until she recovered.”

Hearing her father statement, Yuri scoff and shook her head.

“She’s fine, Recovered? Henry catch her before she reach the wall.” Yuri responded using as a matter fact tone.

“Our doctor just called and he said that my daughter was traumatized. He explain the reason why my daughter pass out is that, she panic and her past trauma was triggered.”

“You know Yuri, my daughter’s been traumatized after what happen to her mother. Her mother lose control of her car and that cause her car to flip over. Jessica was in that car. I bet what happen earlier triggers her horrible past.” Daniel continued. Hearing Jessica’s past, Yuris’ eyes widen and quickly apologize to Daniel. Yuri maybe childish and irresponsible to others eyes but she’s sure not a heartless brat. 

“It’s okay, you didn’t know. Now are you going to do this or not?” Daniel ask the younger girl, Yuri press her lips then nod her head weakly. She felt guilty and really sorry about Jessica. What she did is totally out of line, and she’s willing to correct it.

“I will take care of your daughter.” Yuri confidently announce, making the two middle aged men to smile at the tan girl.

"Pack your things coz you are going to Jessica's house now." Nodding her head, Yuri sigh deeply.

After the conversation, Daniel ask his trusted employee’s to prepare Jessica’s unit.  While Yuri is busy packing all her things.

“Yul, we’ll miss you.” Hyoyeon jump into Yuri’s bed.

“Me too.” Sooyoung followed..

“Tae?” Yuri called out, Taeyeon took a deep breath. 

“Of course I’ll miss you. Who will make a scene every morning here?” With that said, the four girls burst into joyful chuckles.

“All packed?” Sooyoung asked, and Yuri just nod her head.

“See you guys soon..” Yuri hug her friends tight then a soft sobbing sounds was heard.

“Aish girls cut it out. She will be gone for a couple of weeks and she’s not going abroad for pete’s sake.” Sang woo’s assistant irritatingly blurted. Yuri look at her friends and smirk.

 Taeyeon whistle loudly walking to the right corner of the room pretending to look something in the cabinet, Hyoyeon was hopping around Yuri’s bed, Sooyoung take the left corner of the room while casually swaying her long arms from left to right. After making sure that the older girl’s attention was split...Yuri jump in front of the older girl..

“Wah..” Sang woo’s assistant her spot and look at Yuri in shock. Beaming her most charming smile, Yuri pat the older girl’s shoulder.

“Let’s go guys...” Yuri happily chime.

“Bye unnie..” The trio muttered in unison and close the door. Few seconds past....

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....RAT........RAT....AHHHHH...HELPPPPP...HHHEELLPPPP.. BRATSSSSSS....HELLPPP.”

Taeyeon kneeled down putting her palms in front the small hole.

“God job Taengoo..” The four girls lovingly caressed the white little mouse who just groggily pop out in the small hole.

“What happen in there?” Sang woo ask the four girls, the younger girls raised their shoulders and wore their innocent looks.

“Unnie’s practicing her vocals I guess.” Hyoyeon nonchalantly responded and look at the door where the shouting can still be heard. Sang woo frowned but he let it off and they all walks down towards the waiting car. Yuri wave her hand again and gesture her friends to call her. The trio nod their heads and wave their hands back.

Their journey was quiet, no one dare to talk not because there’s an issue between them but because the father and daughter can’t find a interesting topic to talk about. Arriving at the said unit. Yuri took a deep breath and open the door, revealing the furious girl with arms crossed tightly against her chest, while gritting her teeth. Yuri turn around hoping to see her father but unfortunately her father vanished.

“Such a good father.” Yuri muttered and frown looking at the bulky, huge two guys standing beside the door.

“What...who are you?” Yuri asked, the two guys bowed their heads and politely responded.

“Your fathers asked us to watch both of you and making sure you two will stay here together.”

Yuri softly mouth “huh?” at the guys then turn around to face the furious girl.

“Look, I don’t have any---”

“What the hell do you think your doing here?” Yuri body stiffen, only her eyes moved from left to right. Yuri is totally taken aback from Jessica’s outrage.

“Aurg...” Jessica ruffled her hair and sat on her couch then cross her legs and grumpily cross her arms against her chest just then her phone rang. Glancing at the stiff girl, Jessica rolled her eyes and answered the call.

“Dad what is this?”

Yuri gulp and try not to eavesdrop. 

“So much for helping.. Patients Yul. She needs you.." Yuri chanted while  playing with her fingers nervously. Then again she chanted it again and again, encouraging herself to be patient and strong when...

“Fine..but I just want to let you know I’m not happy with this set up and very disappointed with your decision.”

Yuri look at Jessica’s back figure and ask herself.

“Should I talk to my Dad like that as well? It will be cool..” Yuri was giggling by herself, imagining her father’s reactions if she’ll talk like Jessica.

“Are you crazy?”

Yuri cleared and shook her head in responds.

“You will stay here for a month. Rules, number 1,  you must pay attention to every word I say coz I don’t like repeating myself. Number 2--”

“Hold on, I’m here to take care of you because of the trauma I caused or for triggering your horrible past. I---”

“What?”

 Yuri frown and carefully study Jessica‘s reaction. Blowing huge amount of air, Yuri flick her tongue “I...is you’re mother is still alive?”

“Of course..WHAT THE HELL?”

“Well you stop yelling?”

“I can yell when ever I want.”

“Dad, I’ll definitely get my revenge..” Yuri chanted in her mind while in reality she’s beaming a tight smile towards Jessica.

“Save your ugly smile, you already ruin my day.” With that said, Jessica left Yuri in the leaving room.

Grabbing her phone, Yuri immediately dialed her father but unfortunately it always directed to his voice mail. Yuri grip tighten waiting to tone to beep, indicating she now leave a message. Hearing the tone she’s been waiting, Yuri her dry lips.

“You can celebrate now Sang woo and cherish this time coz when I’m done here? I’ll make sure Mom knows all the magazine and videos in your so called private drawer and before I forgot, I have your credit card. You’re just lucky I can’t disturb mom this time, but it’s not always your time...I’ll have mine for sure.” Yuri then roughly ended the message and look at the two guys standing straight beside the door frame.

“Hiring two hulks to guard the door? Tsk..” Yuri muttered while pacing back and forth.

“Is there something wrong Ms. Kwon?” One of the guy worriedly ask. Yuri smile widely and nod her head.

“I forgot something and its very important and I remember I have a very very important meeting tomorrow which I need to prepare now.” The two guys look at each other for a quick seconds then face Yuri again.

“Tell us what you forgot Ms. and will get it for you. And about your meeting, it is been talking care off so please don’t worry.” Yuri huff in annoyance and glared at the two guys.

“How much my dad is paying you?” The guys wave their hands and turn around, ignoring the younger girl.

“Come on..”

“Guys, I’ll double it...”

“Triple?”

“Oh come on, you guys ain’t that expensive..”

Yuri tried again and again but failed. The guys totally ignore her, making her to clench her fist tightly while swaying it on the air.

“SANG WOO..” Yuri shouted in her mind and sat on the couch. Grabbing her bag, Yuri pulled out her xbox and connect it to Jessica’s TV.

“Time to have fun.” Yuri muttered and started playing. 

Hours past, Yuri got bored. Looking around only to see the two statue big guys beside the door, Yuri run towards the door and slam it hard, shutting and making sure the door is locked. Yuri run upstairs and went inside Jessica’s room. Scanning the very organized room, only one word came out from Yuri’s mouth. “Boring.”

Ignoring the cold attitude that Jessica showed earlier, Yuri jump into the latter’s bed making the blonde girl to groan but still her eyes are closed. Not contented of the blonde girl’s reaction, Yuri giggle and went under Jessica’s blanket..then...


“Wha--ehehehe...yah..hahaha....” Jessica throw away her blanket while laughing but when she saw what’s under her blanket, or to be exact who’s under the blanket her laughter died and change into a deadly glare.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED AND UNDER MY BLANKET?” Jessica roared and sit straight, pushing Yuri away from her. Yuri nervously chuckle while scratching her non itchy head.

“I’m bored.” Jessica look at Yuri in disbelief. Calming herself down, afraid she might kill this stupid girl in her bed. Jessica stood up and walk away from her bed. Counting while pacing around her room is Jessica’s way to calm herself.

“You know what, you look great when you smile and very old when you’re not.” Yuri nonchalantly announce while comfortably lying down in Jessica’s bed. Jessica her lower lips and raise her left brows.

“Life is too short you know. Live your life to the fullest.”

“That’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter