Bad and................ good? 4

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping in the car, Taeyeon along with her sisters sat side by side while the other girls sat in their usual spot. No one dared to talk but that doesn’t mean their eyes are doing the same. Sunny along with her friends are staring at the other five girls in disgust, clearly discriminating the other girls. On the other hand, the siblings sometimes glance at the spoiled girls and immediately frown then look away.

Yoona turn around and glance at the sides of the car, checking if their father send some bodyguards then a I-know- smile plastered in her face seeing one of their car tailing them.

“Our friends are following us.” Yoona whispered, making sure only her sister heard her.

“What are you guys whispering?” Sunny irritatingly butted in.

“None of your business bud.” Sooyoung retaliated, got offended the way Sunny and the rest of the girls address all of them as guys.

“So how long are we going to do this?” Taeyeon curiously ask.

“Beats’ us, we are more eager to end this ridiculous set up than all of you.” Tiffany responded then discriminatingly eyeing  Taeyeon.

“Our parents said to meet all of you every weekend, that’s it.” Seohyun politely answered and earn a piercing glare from her older friends.

“You’ll die soon. Tsk.. innocent people are pitiful and useless.” Yoona mumbled while sternly eyeing the frighten girl.

“Yah, I can kill you first.” Sunny stood up and throw her purse to Yoona. The younger girl scoff and ignore the mad girl and locked her eyes to Seohyun.

“Better sit down coz this time I will never hesitate to break your small arm.” Sooyoung interject and angrily eyed Sunny. Nicole pull Sunny back and glared at Sooyoung.

“Lesbians are really disgusting. They thought that they can do more than the guys can. If you think you scare us, well listen carefully coz we are not afraid of you.” Jessica defended her friend and coldly stare at Sooyoung. Yuri look at Jessica from head to toe then, “Don’t waste your energy to them. The sooner we can get raid of this spoiled girls, the better.” she whispered and her sisters nod their heads and ignore the other girls. The spoiled girls didn’t bother to argue and dig deeper as they are tired and don’t want to ruin their whole day.

Arriving at the said Mall, the five girls walk towards their mall arrogantly. On the other hand, the other girls were checking the perimeter meticulously.

“We don’t want to spend our whole day to all of you, so would you mind try to keep up?” Nicole angrily utter. The five girls turn around with fist balled tightly, holding their selves from killing the sarcastic girl.

Tiffany excitedly her lips and face her friends wearing a playful smile. Her friends smirk and smiled too, knowing what Tiffany is thinking.

“Grab as much as dress you can and let them try it all.” Tiffany whispered and wore a blank expression after seeing the other girls are approaching.

“Let’s check this store first.” Sunny exclaim and immediately went inside the store.

The five fashionista’s are busy grabbing a lot of dresses while the other five are silently sitting in the couch, secretly checking the surrounding. They have to be careful, especially in this kind of setting. They are in an open area. If someone wants them dead, it would be an easy job.

The clerks are panting after the fashionista’s keep on commanding here and there, grab this and that and they can’t say anything about the inhuman treatment, afraid to lose their job.

After waiting for almost half an hour, as usual Sooyoung stood up and was about to complain when she saw some familiar people looking around, more like looking for someone. The taller girl sit back to her spot and pull her sisters closer.

“6 o’clock, check if anyone recognize those guys.” She whispered, her other sisters did what Sooyoung ask. After seeing the guys that Sooyoung mention, all of them fall in deep thought.

“Lee byung hun.” The girls mumbled in unison, clenching their fist tight.

“Excuse me?”

“Ma’am..”

“Excuse me.”

“My God.”

“HELLLO?” The girls look up and saw a shaking girl, apologically looking at them.

“What?” Yuri coldly snap.

“Your friends are calling you, they said your dresses are ready.” The shaking girl responded and bow her head 90 degrees. The girls look at the girl then look at each other.

“Ok, but first find us some hats or a shawl, anything that we can use.” Hyoyeon muttered while the clerk is keeping their heads down, scared to see the other girl’s cold expression. The clerk nod her head and immediately left.

“Do you think they saw us?” Yoona softly ask.

“I wonder how they figure it out, that it is us who assaulted their boss.” Taeyeon wonder and glance at her back and saw the guys wearing black suit going towards their direction.
When the clerk came back with hats in her shaking hands, the girls immediately grab it and put it in their pockets.

“Relax, let’s go where those brats are.” Yuri stood up and calmly wrap her arms around Yoona. Taeyeon followed while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung intertwine their fingers and followed Yuri and Yoona. Arriving at the dressing rooms, the five girls nod their heads and immediately choose a room and went inside all together.

“Yah, there are more rooms here.” Nicole shouted while kicking the dressing room where the five girls are.

“We will try this dresses together that’s final. We are not paying all of you to boss us around.” Yoona shouted back.

“Excuse me? You are not paying us, even a single cent, so better watch your mouth.” Tiffany loud voice echoed in the store. Not happy of what she heard coz if anyone heard it, it will ruin their image. Their socialite and elite image.

“What are we? A charity?” Sooyoung shouted back.

“What are you guys doing in there?” Sunny kick the door hard. The manager of the store look at the scene while biting her nails, totally nervous and got no courage to meddle in said commotion.

“Putting our on. Want me to put yours too?” Hyoyeon mockingly responded, roughly kicking the door back.

“Fine, after trying one of the dresses then came out so we’ll decide if it’s good or not.” Nicole shouted and drag her friends in the nearby couch. Tired of arguing with the other girls, Nicole tried to calm down Sunny and silently beg her other friends to just be more patient since their plan is working now. Hearing Nicole’s idea, the girls giggle silently savoring the sweet taste of vengeance. 

On the other hand, the girls in one dressing room are discussing an escape plan.

“Tae, do we need to try this all? Damn, they took all the dresses in this store." Sooyoung silently rumble while slapping the dresses that are neatly place on the side. Good thing the dressing room is big enough to accommodate all of them.

“Unfortunately yes. We need to get rid of those girls or else we’ll end beaten up, worst 10 ft under the ground." Taeyeon explain and eyed her sisters.

“Tae is right. The moment we get rid those annoying girls, the easier we can escape and plan for our revenge. And honestly, I want to send a message to their boss." Yuri blurted her thoughts. The rest of the girls confusedly looking at Yuri except Sooyoung. The taller girl understand what Yuri felt coz in all honesty, she wanted to do the same.

“What do you mean Yul?" Yoona ask. Yuri blow some air and look at Sooyoung.

“Yah, changing your stinky clothes won’t take this long. Hurry up, idiots.” The five girls jerk a little and angrily eyed the close door.

“For your information this stinky clothes you mention is way more expensive and valuable than your life.”Yuri shouted back.

“Oh, if that’s the case I wonder how much your life worth.” Jessica sarcastically retaliated.

“Ignore them. Yul!” Hyoyeon interjected. Yuri her lower lips and eyed her sisters.

“When we approach Byung hun, he told us how immature we are and very disappointed to Daddy for sending an incompetent agents. He knows that we are coming and mockingly laugh at our plan. I wanted to beat him to death for calling us immature but Sooyoung beat me and punch him first. I wanted to tell him that next time he’ll get want he wanted from us and from dad.” The four girls nod their heads and beam a wide smile.

“This is our chance. We better hurry up and try this dresses on. After that well show him how we scare an old man.” Hyoyeon wink and immediately take off her shirt and pants then grab one dress. Her sisters obeyed and did the same.

The fashionistas’ are enjoying while harshly criticizing the poor girls but deep down, they can’t deny the amazement they felt looking at the stunning girls in front of them even though the said siblings aren’t smiling and are frowning, clearly showing they’re annoyed expression with a hint of anger lingers in their eyes still they totally nailed the dresses like a super model.

 Looking at the mad and annoyed girls the fashionista was celebrating silently, enjoying the moment of being superior against the most stubborn girls they ever meet.

“I can’t believe changing dresses is this tiring.” Yoona complained and tiredly slump her petite body in a chair.

“I know right? Worst than doing push ups. Yul, your next.” Taeyeon agreed and reminded the tan girl. Yuri pouted and stood up, walking towards the door.

Opening the door, Yuri eyes widen when she saw one of Byung hun’s man is standing in front of the door, widely smiling at her. Yuri gulp and compose herself as she immediately close the door, protecting her sisters.

“Excuse me, you’re blocking my way.” Yuri mumbled cockily as she walk out in the room and sat beside the fashionista’s.

“What are you doing?” Jessica coldly ask, Yuri glared at Jessica and eyed the man in black suit.

“I’m tired ok. Give me a few minutes.” Yuri responded but her eyes are glued to the man, she assumes that the said guy standing near their fitting room is one of Byung hun’s  men coz right now the man’s mouthing something which Yuri know that the said man is talking to his radio. Yuri stood up and walk back to the dressing room.

“Dogs are coming. One outside and probably few minutes we will be surrounded.” Yuri immediately inform her sisters.

Yoona carefully sneak on top of the wall and check the area and the other rooms.

“Right side is empty. 3 can transfer there and the 2 can remain in here so we can’t get too much attention.” Yoona announced, the older siblings nodded and push Yoona first, not letting the youngest to protest. Next Hyoyeon and lastly Sooyoung transfer to the other room, leaving Yuri and Taeyeon in the room. They change their clothes before coming out in the room, the girls tried hard to cover their faces while acting cool.


                               
                                           

             

 

The fashionista jaw drop, looking at the five girls who came out from two dressing room.

“We didn’t choose those dresses for all of you to try on.” Jessica intently eyed the five girls then shake her head. Composing herself, she frustratingly throw her purse and face the five girls.

“What the... how did they figure out its us?” Sooyoung softly rumble. Two man in black suit look towards the 10 girls.

“We need to buy something important. We’ll be back." Taeyeon responded not bothered by Jessica’s out burst.The five girls look around and sneakily walk towards exit door when.

“YAH, IDIOTS. GET YOUR STUBBORN BUTTS BACK HERE OR ELSE, I SWEAR TO GOD COZ I’M SO READY TO KILL ALL OF YOU NOW.” Tiffany shouted, the five girls eyes widen and look at the loud girl in disbelief.

“Damn that big mouth. They’re coming.” Yuri swear and drag her sisters back to where the fashionistas’ are.

“Grab your partner, we’ll split and meet in our house.” Taeyeon ordered and drag Sunny but the latter shook off Taeyeon’s hands off.

“NOW.” Sooyoung shouted and blindly grab roughly someone’s arm. Ignoring the struggle and immediately plunge in her handkerchief in the latters mouth to shut the girls mouth. Looking around, Sooyoung curse under her breath and adjusted her cap.

“Hhablboebdstup---” Sooyoung turn around and cover the girls mouth using her hand with her hanky still in the latter’s mouth, just then she realize she grab the wrong girl. Closing her eyes and then pout. Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, Sooyoung release the latter’s hands and pull out her hanky from the said girl’s mouth.

“Quiet ok?” Sooyoung whispered and drag the girl again in the corner of the store. Finding the fire button, a smirk appear in her face and immediately push the button.

“ARE YOU NUTS?” Sooyoung cover her ears and push the shouting girl on the side and look around in the store they are in. Looking at the people running and rushing out of the store, Sooyoung sigh in relief.

“Be safe guys.” She mumbled and drag the girl with her as they went into the crowd. Successfully getting out in the store, Sooyoung look around to find her sisters but there’s no sign of her sisters.

“YAH..” Sooyoung tiredly look down at the girl then her eyes widen after seeing one of Lee byung hun’s men is running towards them.

Looking around, Sooyoung saw a back alley, though its dark, Sooyoung thought it’s better than running in an open area which she might encounter more enemies. Looking at the girl on her right side, Sooyoung sigh and shake her head. Having this girl beside her is already a disadvantage for her coz for sure she need to protect this girl from her enemies. Pinching her nose annoyingly, Sooyoung drag the other girl again towards the dark alley and hide in the corner. Carefully pecking on the road, she didn’t notice the unfavorable scene.

Pak..

pak...

“Stupid.”

Pakk...

“Where are you taking me?”

paak...

“You stupid.. let me go..”

“Hi girls.” A big man greeted the bickering girls. Sunny stop hitting Sooyoung and look at the man in black suit nervously. Sooyoung punch the air and pull the small girl behind her then face the man.

“You can take my wallet just don’t hurt us.” Sooyoung look at Sunny in disbelief then shake her head.

“What do you need?” Sooyoung ask, ignoring Sunny completely. The guy just laugh in responds.

“What’s funny?” Sooyoung angrily muttered while Sunny is silently eyeing the man who is now mockingly eyeing the taller girl.

“Your knees are shaking. Babies.” Sooyoung frown and step forward then grab the man’s collar.

Pak..

The man slap Sooyoung’s hands off and lift Sooyoung by the latter’s collar.

“My boss sent me here----”

“Yah, how can you hurt a girl----”

“Who are you?” The man cut Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter