Alone 11

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, its been awhile. I missed you all and was surprise to see the upvote gone up. Thank you. Anyway, just got out from the hospital. Not going into details coz it might take a whole chapter.lol. to keep it short, being sick .

To make it up to all of you, a double update today!.Hope you'll enjoy it. Be safe everyone...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wiping off the tears streaming down her cheeks, Jessica can only look at Yuri’s disappearing figure. All of a sudden, everything turns black again. Tears rolled down her cheeks, letting herself fall in the floor while embracing the cold breeze creeping inside her. It’s cold that every inch of her muscles are shaking.

“No Jessica, this is just a simple misunderstanding.” Jessica thought and pulled herself up. She grab her phone in her pocket. Taking a long and deep breathe, the latter then open her phone.

Jessica bold..
Tiffany italic..

“Hello, why did you told Taeyeon about my pregnancy? Did you know she’s begging my forgiveness---hey are you okay?”

“Tiff...(Cried loudly..)

“Hey what’s wrong?”

“Yuri is mad at me!”

“What? Why?”

“She knows that I asked Sooyoung to gave her a job!”

“You knew Sooyoung? You asked Sooyoung? Oh my sweet heaven.”

“What should I do Tiff?”

“Please be patient with Yuri. And its not just you Jessie, she’s been turning down our help for, I can’t even count how many times she said no to us anymore.”

“She told me, she doesn’t want to be in debt to anyone anymore coz she can’t say no to that person. I’m not asking anything Tiff. And earlier, she’s mocking herself. It hurts to hear it Tiff.”

“Make sense now. Please be strong for her Jessie. She’s gone through a lot that made her like that. Just give her some time.”

“I don’t know....Tiff, can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“I’ll text you the details but for now...I don’t want to waste more time Tiff. I know that she still have some doubts on me and I can’t blame her. It seems like all of a sudden I am in love with her which is wrong. I’ve loved her so long but anyway, I wanna do something to erase those doubts in her mind. And I hope you will do the same. Taeyeon might have been as to you but please remember, she won’t be running back to you if you’re not special to her. Thank you for answering my call. I have to go now.”

“Okay, take care of Yuri for me.”

“I will. Bye.”

Jessica ended the call and walk back inside the cabin. Wiping off her tears, Jessica lightly tap her cheeks and slowly open the door. Scanning the dark room, Jessica’s lips tremble upon seeing Yuri crying in front of the sleeping little girl.

“Yul.”

Yuri stood up wiping off her tears. Jessica hurriedly back hug the tan girl and muttered her apologies.

“I don’t know Sica. Am I even worthy to have you?”

“Of course Yul. I love you. Please, forgive me. I asked Sooyoung to give you a job because I know you won’t accept it if I am the one offering you a job. I expect you to be working in one of her hotel but I didn’t talk about opening a car business.”

“I don’t know Sica..”

“Yul please..please..I’m sorry..” Jessica muttered, burying her wet face on Yuri’s back.

“Promise me couple of things..”

“What is it?”

Yuri turn around to fully face the crying blonde girl and softly lifting up the latter’s soak face.

“Don’t ever do it again.”

“Okay, but Yul I’m your girlfriend!”

“Okay, how about you asked me first before doing it?”

“That’s better.” Jessica sigh in relief and hug Yuri again. Not hearing anything from the tan girl. Jessica lifted up her face and eyed the quite tan girl.

“Are you still mad at me?” Jessica made sure her voice is sweet and cute. Wiping off the tears that fills her eyes, Jessica loudly sniff. Pulling back a little to fully see the tan girl, Jessica ended up pouting seeing Yuri’s blank face.

“Let’s sleep now.” Yuri muttered, pulling Jessica into her arms.

“Are you tired?” Yuri asked. Jessica jutted her lips while shaking her head.

“You may not understand me Sica--”

“I do Yul. I just wanted to help and I am not asking you anything in return. I just want you out of Hyuna’s grasp.”

Taking a deep breath, Yuri snuggle deeply in Jessica’s neck.

“Was I too much?”

Shaking her head, Jessica then responded, “No, I’m at fault Yul. I should have asked you first but I got scared you will turn me down.”

“From now on, we have to be open to each other okay? We need to discussed it together, even just the shampoo that we’re gonna use. O---okay?” Yuri stutter, holding her giggle. Jessica cover to lessen her chuckle then nod her head.

“Okay Daddy.” Jessica responded and snuggle closely to Yuri again. Wanting to feel the latter’s warmth, Jessica softly whimper, whining while caressing Yuri’s chest. Wrapping her arms around Jessica, Yuri then whisper, “Let’s sleep now?”

“Okay, I’ll cook tomorrow.” Jessica softly announce.

Yuri pulled away in an exaggerated manner. Jessica softly poke Yuri’s chest and angrily growl. A pair of hands snake around Jessica’s waist. Instead of pushing the tan girl away, Jessica scooted closer to Yuri.

“I called Sooyoung earlier. I was about to quit."

“You did?" Yuri nod her head in response, lovingly caressing Jessica’s hair.

“We talked.." Yuri shortly responded. Jessica patiently waits for Yuri to share their conversation with Sooyoung.

Flashback...

Yuri- bold

Sooyoung- Italic

“Hey, Soo. It’s Yuri."

“Yuri? What’s wrong?"

“I’m quitting Soo. Thank you!"

“What? Why?"

“I--- I’m sorry, I just can’t continue working for you when I knew Jessica asked you to give me this job."

“I can’t believe you are this narrowminded Yul. Yes, she asked me but this is my business Yul, I get to decide on what to do with my own business. I took a risk with our business Yul coz I trusted you and saw a big potential in you. Guess I am wrong!"

“You didn’t hire me because Jessica asked you to?"

“Jessica asked me to give you a job. I made you my partner Yuri. Did you see the big difference? I am scared of your girlfriend but I’m more scared of my wife. Don’t call me if you two have problems coz my problems are way bigger than yours. My wife is F**** pregnant. Go talk to your girl. Bye.."

End of flashback..

Yuri beamed a tight smile remembering their conversation. While Jessica right eyebrow raised up, eyeing the smiling tan girl.

“Yul?” Jessica called out and gasp after feeling another lips on her own.

“I’m sorry!”

“Let’s forget about it, okay!” Jessica responded, caressing Yuri’s cheeks. Yuri lean again, pecking Jessica’s thin lips.

“Good night Mommy Sica.”

“Good night Daddy Yul.”

Their lips connected one more time, and both snuggles closely both freely let their selves relax so they can rest. Seems like all their energy was drained from that little misunderstanding but this is their very first little fight after they got back together. The tension got heated up because both was thinking what happened in the past.

And like a norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter